Sweetest creature

By mrsstylesxxoo

When your 5 year old daughter is obsessed with the band One Direction! And you have to take her to a concert... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 10

3K 44 34
By mrsstylesxxoo

Hey guys, this chapter will have a song In it, which is above but please don't play it until when it says otherwise you don't get the full experience xx

Mads Pov:

I walked outside with Emily's hand in mine with our stuff for the weekend away in Holmes chapel. Just as we got to the front door I made sure we have everything and I smiled as I locked the door.

Harry had already moved Emily's seat from my car to his and I smiled as I turned and he helped her in the car doing her seatbelt and giving her a kiss on the head. It was still quiet early in the morning, we wanted to get there early so I had time to get to know his mother and step father before meeting everyone else.

I put Emily's and my bags in the back and hop in the car ready to go. I put the bag on snacks on the floor in front of me whilst Harry connects his phone to the car.

"Mads, you know how like I trust you and everything" he says quietly because Emily Is going back to sleep.

"Yeah what is it H?" I smile looking at him whilst he reversed off the driveway.

"Can I play you a song from the new album? You can't tell anyone I played it for you though" I smile really brightly and nod. He stops the car and grabs his phone to play the song.

*play song now*

The tune begins to play and Louis voice comes through and it is very soothing his voice is so soft it's like I could fall asleep to it .

Next is Niall and his part is cool I like the melody and the soft sound of his voice, it's a big contrast to Louis but still amazing

Then Harry's part and I swear I almost melt when I here his voice it's so raspy and perfect, he's amazing, I'm in love with his voice . He sings "baby I'm perfect for you" whilst looking at me and I stare at him after as the song continues to progress. Every time Harry sings my heart beats faster and I start to sweat. The raspiness of his voice is so sexy and I can't even deny it I watch him as he sings and his jaw looks so sharp I could cut my finger on it.

God why does he have to look so good, even whilst driving he looks hot. Why? How? It's not fair. He holds the note then stops singing leaving his jaw sharp

Fuck he's hot!

"Thanks sunflower" he chuckles whilst grabbing my hand and rubbing his fingers over my knuckles. I blush a deep red.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud" he chuckles again and kisses my hand.

"It's okay don't worry, I think your hot too" he smiles at me before looking back to the road. My heart flutters and I can feel my face heating up.

I look over at Harry and I see he is checking on Emily in the mirrors which I find is so cute. Harry keeps singing the lyrics quietly and I can already tell he wrote this about someone, the way he is singing it so passionately it's cute. "So let's start right now" he sings a bit too loud making Emily stir and I just giggle at him tapping the steering wheel at the bridge of the song.

The song comes to an end and I smile so hard at him.

"So what did you think?" He asks quickly glancing at me then back to the roads.

"It's amazing Harry! Did you write it?" He chuckled and shakes his head. I look at him confused.

"Yeah I did.....I'm not sure about putting it on the album though" I slap his hand lightly as a joke. And he gives me a quick confused look.

"Harry you should've seen how into that song you were, of course your putting it on the album! And you and the boys sound really good in that one, I like it" I smile squeezing the hand he was still holding. He smiles and focuses on the road. "Soooo who's the song about?" I tease and he goes a deep red. I chuckle at him and rub his knuckles as though I'm saying it's okay not to answer.

"I'll tell you one day sunflower, but not today" I nod and he smiles. After a while of singing random songs on Harry's iPhone he asks me a question that I've never really had before.

"Mads have you ever written a song before?" I look at him shocked then shake my head. "I think you have an amazing voice sunflower, will you sing a song with me?" He gives me puppy eyes and I finally give in.

"Fine what song?" I shake my head and chuckle as Harry gets up a song on his phone. He plays a song called 'just a little bit of your heart' Harry hands me his phone to read the lyrics and I try to harmonise with him, I'm not sure if it's good though.

I try to sing quietly and let Harry take the lead. Once the song is finished I see Harry with tears in his eyes.

"Oh H Im sorry, I probably messed it up with my bad singing I'm so sorry" I try comfort him as best I can in the car.

"No sunflower" he says and I look at him. "That was beautiful, and I'm crying because I wrote that and it was amazing to hear it in your voice, I know you don't really like singing in front of people but love that was beautiful" I stare at him shocked and pull my hand over to wipe the stray tear that had left his eye.

"Harry could I maybe, have the song?" He looks at me confused and furrows his eyebrows "Like can you send it to me so I can practice and maybe we can sing it again once I know all the lyrics?" He instantly nods and smiles.

"If your okay with it one day I could release it? Only if your okay with your voice in it" I smile and shrug my shoulders.

"We can see what happens hey" he nods and smiles at me.

"So love, where's the flower shop thing? Becomes we are nearly at my home town" I grab my phone from the centre console and look it up and start giving directions seeing as we are now in Cheshire.

We arrive at the florist or 'flower shop thing' in Harry's words and I jump out of the car and leave Harry and Emily to chat since she woke up 20 minutes ago.

I go into the store and I am hit with the smell of many different flowers.  I walk over to the main desk and a beautiful young woman I guess around the age of 17 was standing there with her black hair in a messy bun with a pencil stuck in it to hold it up. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress and black flats.

"Hi hunny how can I help you" she said in a beautiful accent, I wish I had Harry's and this woman's accent.

"Hi I'm here to pick up some sunflowers, they should be for the names Anne and Gemma" she smiles and types it into her computer in front of her.

"Yep got them right out back, they are all packed up and ready to go" she smiles and I thank her as she heads out the back to get them. I reach for my phone in my pocket and text Harry saying that I'd be out in a second.

The woman comes back out a few moments later with two beautiful arrangements.  "I just need you to sign this for me to say that you collected them. I put my phone down on the desk and take the pen from her fingers which were covered in rings. I see I get a notification whilst I'm signing and the girl chuckles.

"Your a Harry Styles fan too? I love him so much" I smile at her and nod, if only she knew that I was friends with him.

"I'd love to meet him one day but I don't have enough money, I have the store and that just barely passes me by for enough to pay my rent and for some food" she gives me a sad smile and an idea pops into my head.

"So how would you feel if I told you I'm best friends with Harry Styles and he's actually outside right now in the car with my daughter?" She smiles a small smile.

"I'd tell you your crazy and you look amazing to have a daughter at your age I'm guessing your young?" I chuckle and nod.  I grab my phone and click FaceTime on Harry's contact. After a few moments he answers and smiles at me.

"Hey love, what's taking so long? We need to get to my mums" I chuckle at him and the girl looks shocked.

"Harry would you mind if I brought a fan out quickly to meet you, she saw my lockscreen and she didn't believe I knew you" he chuckles and nods. I end the call and the grab one of the arrangements, the girl who I learnt her name was Leah, went outside and we walked over to Harry's car.

I knocked on the window and he put his sunglasses on stepping out. I put one arrangement in the back of the car and then took the other one off Leah so she could hug Harry.  I smile at there interaction.

"Hi love, I'm Harry Styles, you are?" I love the fact he still introduces himself as though the whole world doesn't know who he is.

"I'm Leah stocks, I'm such a big fan of you and the boys I'm really glad I got the opportunity to meet you!" I smile as she hugs him.

"Well I'm glad I could meet you too! I see you've already met my best friend Mads" he gestures over to me and I smile. Leah looks over to me and runs into my arms crying.

"Oh hun, don't cry" Harry gives me a funny look when I wrap my arms around the girl. "Your supposed to cry when you hug him not me" I try joke and Harry and Leah both chuckle.

"Sorry, sorry I'm just in shock, I'll leave you guys to it, thank you for meeting me Harry, do you mind if we take a quick picture of will make my day" he nods and smiles at her.  They take the picture and say goodbye.

Harry pulls my arm before I get to walk away to my side of the car. He pulls me in so my head hits his chest and I try my best to get my arms to go round him with him squeezing me so hard.

"Harry what's this for?" I smile as he kisses my head.

"You are amazing with the fans, thank you so much, I don't think you realise what you did for that girl!" Harry says smiling down and kissing my head again.

"I don't know it was nothing, she said she was a fan and didn't have much money to see you guys live so I explained that I'm friends with you and she didn't believe me so I called you and here we are" I chuckle.

"That's not nothing love, that is amazing, you've probably changed that girls life dramatically, and don't think I didn't see you give her extra money for the flower arrangements" he smiles down at me then puts his head above mine.

"Yeah I did, she said she didn't have enough money to get by to pay her rent so I helped her out a little" I smile. Harry pulls away and I get confused.

"Give me a second love" he runs into the shop and I hop in the car waiting for him to come back. I check my messages and I see I have one from Bella

Bells💜:
Make sure you get that dick whilst your away girllll!!! Trust me he's definitely packing!!! Xx

I chuckle at the text and reply straight away.

Me:
We're just friends Bella!! And I have no doubt he's packing 😂xx

Harry climbs back into the drivers side wallet in hand before putting it in my bag.

"Okay are we ready to go to my mums?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.4K 51
*COMPLETED* Music is her life. She writes, she sings, she plays, but she's too afraid to show the world. She didn't think things would change when s...
47.6K 680 75
Just preferences about the amazing band One Direction <3
11.7K 181 25
[Completed] Marie's life will change forever as she goes on an adventure of a lifetime that every fan could ever dreams about. After winning back sta...
93.5K 1.5K 39
Who am I? I'm Heather Cowell. Yeah, you read that right. I am the daughter of Simon Cowell. Sometimes I think my dad is crazy... but this time, m...