SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 006

9.1K 617 600
By page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Pretty Savage" by Blackpink

« bestie »

This shameless dude did not just force her to become something that lowly-standardized..., just for him?

How can someone be that boldly rude to her?

❝ Well, fuck you. ❞

That surpassed the limit when Mijin could relaxedly forgive him but offering her to become his servant was indeed ruthless. Mijin's starting to have doubts whether this dude had manners or not.

Jay was amused to receive her fiery response since what could the purposed boy expect from a little missy who's hard to get.

Seems like Mijin would just have to leave the rest of her business to her brother Jaemin since the so-called love-craving playboy was really nerve-racking to her mind.

-

❝ Dang, you seem to be flamed on. ❞ Mijin's colleague from her part-time job, Park Jisung with a giggly reaction started conversing with the emotionless female as always. Rather than phrasing him just as her colleague, the boy's also her one and the only loyal best friend she'd earned in the nineteen years of living.

Even Jisung's even better than the annoying playboy for Mijin to be with.

❝ Don't even talk about it. ❞ The cashier girl tied her apron around her waist before lazily leaning against the counter to welcome more customers into their cosy café. Mijin's not that fiercely-tempered unless someone teases her too much at some bothersome times.

Or, if that person joked about her lifestyle which was dreadful as always.

❝ Don't you wanna share the tea with me? ❞ The hamster look-alike boy just playfully asked his female best friend whose face was deadly serious, unsuitable of her catchy visuals since it could ever scare men away.

❝ Jisung-ah, let's just focus on our work. Alright? ❞ The girl sweetly tucked her hands inside the two pockets but her tone told otherwise as the Park was low-key scared by it.

❝ Gee, chill. I was just trying to make you smile. ❞

Mijin's colourful faced faded with sorrow at the last word which saddened her mood. Jisung also knew that she couldn't smile, unlike any other human beings that existed since Jaemin also considered him as a little brother cause he understood how to befriend Mijin well.

The fair-toned boy stole a quick glimpse at the down-poured female who couldn't even normally live with her paranormal disability.

❝ Have you found any cure for your smile? ❞ The thoughtful boy seemed to question out of concern since Mijin was an important person to him-maybe even more than just a friend. ❝ Not yet, I told you that it's impossible to lift the curse. ❞ A heavy-weighted sigh left Mijin's glossy lips which were not used for smiling.

Jisung was still amazed at how Mijin's surviving up to this day although the curse was activated when she turned 16, from what Jaemin told him.

❝ Who knows? Maybe you also need a prince charming to kiss you to break the curse. ❞ , the hamster boy jokingly says.

Mijin just directly death-glared at her male friend whose height was similar to a skyscraper. ❝ Okay, I'll shut up now. ❞ Such powerful and intimidating eyes she got to make Jisung purse his lips into a thin line.

Mijin put an order towards the rightful customer before straightening herself to return to the counter.

But a hand firmly grabbed around her wrist as Mijin's attention was suddenly detained.

❝ What a coincidence, aren't you that slut who cursed at our Jay oppa? ❞ Mijin was internally offended as fury dominated her mindset but she remained a poker face like always.

' CRINGE. ', thought Mijin as she'd be lying if she didn't say that her ears weren't suffering cause of the cheesy reference.

Just bowing slightly, Mijin just neglected her violent customer since she wasn't in the mood to deal with some drama at her part-time job.

❝ Yah, where the fuck do you think you're going?! ❞ Snatching her black strands harshly, the rude stranger tortured the gloomy girl even more with the lack of response

Jisung also rushed to see his colleague being unfairly beaten up for certain reasons. ❝ Stop it, violence is prohibited in this café miss! ❞ The boy's sparkly eyes scanned his mischievous female friend whose hair was a swirling mess. ❝ Mijin-ah, are you alright? ❞ The beaten girl barely had the chance to even defend herself.

The youngster arrogantly rolled her eyes before shooting an irritated gaze at the bothersome bitch who attacked her on purpose.

Mijin, based on how much her head ached, displayed a flickering smirk on her lips before gradually slithering it into a wide grin.

❝ Look at that wicked smile. Are y'all seeing this whor-❞ But before the brat could even end her sentence, something clutched up into her throat as if someone was strangling her to death.

Jisung noticed the affected customer abruptly as he immediately realized Mijin's smile being preoccupied with a cocky grin.

' Damn, she's using it. '

The accursed young adult used her benefits as advantages at a necessary timing like this.

The young lady who was spitting curse words to her a few moments was now choking herself to death, probably after visualizing Mijin's forbidden smile although the beauty stung.

❝ That...witch...c-cursed...m-❞ Mijin was proven innocent by the witnesses since she didn't do anything in their sight.

Jisung followed up to his short-tempered friend whose face was heated up, furiously.

Mijin pouted with a sulky face before  conversing with her gigantic male friend.

❝ Before you start complaining, she started pulling my hair first as you've seen. ❞ The Na youngster crossed her arms in a sadistic manner since she's obviously flawless for this matter of the case. Mijin wouldn't have hurt her back if she didn't behave like that in the first place.

Jisung being the goofy person he was, just sniggered upon seeing his savage friend who won't let anyone lay a hand on her.

❝ Well done indeed, Na Mijin. Not gonna lie, it was pretty cool to see that bitch crouching up on the floor so helplessly. ❞ , snorted Jisung.

Mijin was glad to notice her ride or die partner still being on the same team as hers.

Don't get the two friends wrong since they weren't sadists at all. They just didn't like injustice around their areas. ❝ Pfft, I know right? ❞ Mijin was trying her very best to not laugh since it could accidentally harm her charming friend.

But they paused at an odd realization as Jisung prayed that his best friend wouldn't get dragged into lawful drama if those nasty bitches ever sue her. ❝ But for real though, did you really kill her? That would be low-key terrifying yet awesome. ❞ The Park cheekily smirked before Mijin narrowed her eyes at the weird friend who she didn't even know why she befriended him in the first place. Was it because of his humour?

❝ Of course not, idiot. I just strangled her to choke on herself for a while. If I wanted to kill her then, I would've smiled at her for a few more minutes. ❞ , Mijin retorts.

Jisung just put on a sheepishly identifying look since Mijin would show no mercy like a bad bitch if someone dares to hurt her first.

But seems like the youngster has changed after hurting her fostered father. ❝ Why didn't you do it then? ❞ His advice sounded creepy as Mijin playfully smacked the taller's arm. ❝ Yah, do you want to put your best friend in Jail or what? ❞ This goofball was literally putting Mijin through a 'try not to laugh' challenge with his chaotic words.

❝ But hey, nobody's gonna know. ❞ Jisung recklessly shrugged as if he's ready to commit crimes with Mijin but the girl took it just as a joke otherwise.

❝ Okay then, let's see whether anybody will know if I killed you first. ❞ Mijin snaked an arm around while hopping to reach the giraffe's nape in a strangling manner but in reality, she will never try to hurt her bestie.

He's the only one who can understand how she feels even if she doesn't show it.

And Mijin wouldn't know what she'd do after losing this magnificent hamster by her side.

❝ Yah Na Mijin! ❞ Jisung bickered since he's unfairly detained in Mijin's strong arms with no escape as they walked back to their small café.

Little did the two best friends know, someone was keeping an eye on them from afar.

❝ Seems like this game would be fun. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.5K 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
211K 8.9K 32
|| 🎥 This story is completed || •• #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weird tension between them. ________________...
24.4K 887 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
746K 28.4K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...