There will never be another y...

By Silver-Topaz

1. Arnav Singh Raizada He is 29 years old, Self made business man. He is the CEO of AR Fashion house. 2. Khu... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 5

3.9K 259 41
By Silver-Topaz

 Madhumati looked in envy at the luxurious arrangements done for the wedding reception. Every single thing reflected the wealth and power of Raizadas. Arnav and Khushi looked at the cameraman, arms linked, with identical smiles on their faces.

"Truly exuberant and grand, that flower decoration stage is what dreams are made of!" One of the guests exclaimed from her back.

"The canopy of hanging flowers in the backdrop along with glass panels and large flower vases makes this stage decor look romantic! " another girl added.

"Leave all that and look at the bride and groom. They look perfect together. "

"The girl looks so young, but she is very beautiful. No wonder Arnav fell for her."

The conversation between the girls continued and Madhumati rose from her seat and walked towards the exit door. She didn't want to hear more.

This was the life she wanted for Payal. The life of a princess. But that girl ruined everything as usual. As she walked through the corridor, She noticed Payal walking towards the swimming pool area alone.

Why was she going there alone? Madhumati thought silently and followed her.

She saw a male form approaching Payal from the back. What was going on here?

When she recognized who the man is and he is not a threat, Madhumati hid behind the pillar.

"How many times I have told you not to come behind me ? I don't like you." Payal sounded angry.

"Oh really? Then why were you jealous when I was dancing with Saniya?" Akash asked with a smile.

"I was not jealous. "

Akash stepped closer to Payal and looked into her eyes.

"Payal I really like you, Please tell me what is the real problem here. I know you like me too."

"Akash we belong to different worlds. it is not going to work."

"Bhai and Khushi bhabi also belonged to different worlds, but they are married now right?"

"But your mother will never .."

"Ohh So my mother is the problem here. "

"Akash, In the past few weeks we met many times and I really like your company. Spending time with your family gave me the chance to know your family members as well. And your mother is searching for a sophisticated and modern girl for you. She has already planned everything for your wedding. She will never accept someone like me as her daughter in law. And from what I heard you will never disobey your mother. I don't want to involve in a relationship when I can see there is no future for us together. So please understand and stop calling me."

Akash took her delicate hand in his big one.

"Payal I liked you at first sight when I saw you at that bus stop. You were helping some school kids to cross the road. I tried to make a conversation with you many times. But you ignored me every time. When you realized I was waiting for you everyday at the same place to meet you then you stopped coming there. I was so happy to meet you again after few months when I saw you with Khushi Bhabi. As Khushi bhabi is already married to Bhai, it will be easy to convince ma. We should give a chance to our relationship Payal. We can explore what is between us."

He tried to convince her.

"You saw what happened during Moohdikhayi right? Your mother doesn't like me and my sister. No need to waste time on something which is not going to happen. Please leave me alone Akash."

Madhumati walked back to the venue without making any noise as Payal and Akash continued with the pros and cons .

Payal was not that strong to fight for what she wants. That is why she always stepped in for her niece to make sure she received the best. This time also she will make sure her wish is fulfilled.

A family like Raizada's are out of their reach. Like Payal said Manorama will never accept her niece. She has to do something by which Manorama and Raizadas will be left with no other option than accepting Payal as her daughter in law.

----------------------

Arnav took his wallet from his wife and thanked her. She smiled at him but her smile was not reaching her eyes. He need to leave for Rajasthan immediately to resolve an issue. As it is in the outskirts he cannot take Khushi there.

He saw her face fell when he said he will be out of the city for 2 days before sometime. Nani told him to try to postpone the meeting but as the issue is big his physical presence is required immediately. He is not used to give explanation to anyone especially a woman, so he didn't give her also one about why he is not taking her along.

Was she upset because of that? He really didn't want to go leaving her alone. His sister and her sister is also away. After their wedding reception his sister left for the university evaluation camp. It is for two days. It is somewhere in the outskirts of Delhi. He was not comfortable to send her there, but his sister was adamant about going. Akash and Payal accompanied her. He felt strange when Akash suggested to take Payal also along as it is a long road trip and she will be a company. Finally the three of them left today morning by car.

It was a hectic week for him and his wife. The wedding, moodikhayi, Pagphere, then reception. Finally they were free. They didn't even get a chance to talk to her in peace.

He was planning to take her out for a candle light dinner today but his manager called him before sometime requesting his presence in Rajasthan.

He slowly left the room without looking back. He was feeling sad to leave her. He never had a similar feeling before. She is like a magnet and he was being pulled towards her.

Is this the way every married man feels? He always thought the relationship between a man and women can be purely physical and nothing else is honest. His and Khushi's relationship is not a physical one yet she has so much power on him. She is redefining his point of view of relationships.

He stopped by the main door of his home. After a quick call to his manager he jogged up the stairs two at a time.

He walked back into their room and spotted his wife standing near the window with a blank expression. She looked back hearing the footsteps. The view from the window was towards the parking yard. She was waiting there to watch him go.

"Khushi get ready and come down in 20 minutes, we are leaving together for Rajasthan. Just take two extra dresses. I will wait in the living room. "

He left the room without waiting for her answer. He knew she will be happy to come with him.

Khushi smiled and ran towards the cupboard to take out the dress.

Exactly after 20 minutes both of them left for Raizada helipad. Devyani smiled at them. She silently prayed to God to keep her children happy and safe always.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As today was the last day of the valuation camp, she left late from the camp. They were planning to go to a local mela nearby after she reaches the hotel. Her phone didn't have charge and when she came out of the camp the peon informed her that Akash is waiting for her at the back entrance which was far from the building as parking infront of the building is not permitted more than 15 minutes.

Without thinking much Anjali walked towards the back entrance crossing the compound. The back side was a deserted area. She spotted their black BMW parked far away from the small gate. Wondering why Akash parked the car so far she walked faster towards the car.

She walked some distance and felt the presence of someone behind and turned back. There were two people behind her. She instantly recognized them and the trouble she was in. She turned towards the car and noticed the car is not theirs but a familiar one. An old man came out of the car with the help of a walking stick.

"Nice to meet you in person after long time my dearest bahu.."

Her ex father in law gave her a wicked smile. She was in deep trouble.

"I thought we could live in peace after you divorced my son, but you and your family didn't seem to be in a mood to leave us alone."

As the old man walked towards her, she scanned the surroundings. She is too far from the old building where the valuation camp is going on. The main road is also little far. Even if she scream, no one will hear her, it is a deserted place and time is close to 6.30 pm. She need to reach the main road somehow to escape.

She steeped back as the senior Jha inched closer.

"Finally when we found an ideal daughter in law for our house, your nani intervened and blackmailed us again with that video. And after that you people made her your daughter in law. You thought I will stay silent after that? I was waiting for an opportunity to teach you a lesson for messing with the Jhas. You divorced my son because he was not interested in girls right? Now I will gift you to someone who is very much interested in girls. "

The man who was standing beside the old man gave her a creepy look. He is the right hand man of Shyam's father. When she was married to Shyam, he tried to misbehave with her once and she slapped him.

Senior Jha addressed his man turning towards his side.

"Chetan.. she is all yours.. Teach her a good lesson and leave her somewhere on the highway once you are done. 'Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada's sister brutally raped' this title should be published in every news channels with pictures and videos. "

The old man laughed out loud and Chetan walked closer to her. In a fraction of second she took out the pepper spray and attacked the men in front of her. As the pepper spay was an unexpected one for the goons, she got the chance to run away.

"Go and catch her, she shouldn't escape today." Senior Jha roared.

Anjali ran as fast as her legs could carry her. They were chasing her.

She ran towards the main road hoping to find someone who could help her. She continued to run on the main road clenching her bag. Her body drained out of energy and her legs ached. Even after 10 minutes of running through main road she couldn't find anyone. As she was not familiar with the place, she didn't know in which direction to proceed.

Tears of helplessness and fear continued to flow from her eyes.

She could feel Jha's men are only few minutes away from catching her. She couldn't run anymore, her body gave up and she fell down on the middle of the road.

At the same time a car braked quickly infront of her.

Shivaay came out of the car quickly. He realized the danger and acted fast. He picked her up from the road and placed her on the back seat and drove away taking reverse before the goons could reach. They were six people and he was alone, it was not wise to pick up a fight with them on a deserted road with a girl by his side.

"Don't panic, you are safe now. " He extended her a bottle of water and said.

Anjali drank half water from the bottle and slumped down into the seat as the car moved.

Shivaay is one of the trustee of the collage she is working. She saw him few times during some of the meetings.Also AR is Shivaay's client. But what was he doing here at this time? She was too much exhausted to ask the question aloud. She closed her eyes and rested.

After sometime she opened her eyes when the car came to stop. She looked outside the window and saw the hotel where she is staying. How did he know she is staying here?

She looked at him though the mirror with questioning eyes.

"There is only one 5 star hotel in this area, I am staying here. Will book a seperate room for you. You can take rest and call your family. My phone battery was dead and I didn't have the cable and power bank with me. So will call your family from the hotel. Come.."

"I already have a room here. Akash also staying here."

"Oh that is good. Come."

He helped her to come out of the car and they walked towards her room.

He could feel her still shivering when he helped her settle on the bed. He made a call to Akash's mobile from the room and explained him about the incident.

He hang up the call and looked at her.

"Akash and Payal were searching for you everywhere. They were about to call the police just before he got my call. They will be here in one hour. I have asked the room service to bring food for you. You have food and take rest. They will reach in the meanwhile. "

"Ok thank you for your help."

"It is ok. I will leave now, If you need any help I am in 211, just give me a call."

She nodded at him and he walked towards the door to leave. She slowly tried to get up for changing her dress.

When he was about to exit the room Anjali fell down on the floor. He reached by her side and helped her to get up. Sensing her weakness he decided to wait until Akash is back. She refused when he offered to call a doctor.

After one hour when Akash and Payal reached the suite Shivaay left from there.

---------------------------------------

The next day Shivaay's phone rang continuously when he was in the washroom. Annoyed at the impatience of the caller he came out of the washroom and picked up the call.

"What couldn't wait Mom?" He asked his mother.

His mother's reply rooted him on his spot.

He quickly opened the link which was forwarded by his manager before sometime.

Hidden Affair of Tycoon Shivayi Rathore and Anjali Raizada exposed?

Darya Ganj : Shivaay Rathore CEO of Nylon Inc, is allegedly dating Anjali Raizada who is the sister of AR Design CEO Arnav Singh Raizada. Anjali is working as a Mathematics professor in one of the top collages in Delhi where Shivaay is one of the trustee. It is said that Anjali was having an extra-marital affair with Shivaay when she was married to Shyam Jha. When her husband came to know about their affair he divorced her. They were continuing their affair secretly until yesterday. Shivaay Rathore was engaged to Tripti Roy before but Tripti called off their engagement before one year when she came to know about Shivaay and Anjali's affair.

click on the link below to see the video. You can see both of them entering the suite together. Shivaay is holding his lady love close while entering the room. After more than one hour you can see him leaving the suite alone.

Shivaay threw the phone away in anger and slumped into the chair.

The video was everywhere.. TV channels, youtube, online newspaper portals everywhere. It is going to be a mess. He closed his eyes in frustration.

Love,

ST

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
147K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
102K 6.7K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
50.4K 3.1K 19
Arnav Singh Raizada ,the most eligible bachelor in town wishes to remain single all his life , but his family had other plans as they decide to step...