~°•Baby☯️Hyunin•°~

By L3VANT3R

i don't want to give you spoilers so...read the book if you want to know what it is about!♡ ⚠️🔞WARNING🔞⚠️ T... More

×1×
×2×
×3×
×5×
×6×
×7×
🥀Hey~🥀
×8×

×4×

3.1K 100 96
By L3VANT3R

[FOR WHO READ IT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO POST IT!!
I STILL NEED TO FINISH IT!!🙇🏻‍♀️]

Again, Jeongin had a moment of lucidity and found the black haired male on top of him, heavily breathing and scanning the younger's lips, neck and chest, than he started to unbutton Jeongin's shirt...

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jeongin pushed Hyunjin away making him fall from the bed and groan, but before he could get up from it, he got pulled by his leg by Hyunjin, and this time Jeongin was facing the bed underneath him.

Hyunjin strongly gripping to Jeongin's hair and pulled his head up, slightly moving it on a side.

"I-It hurts...s-stop..." Jeongin said closing his eyes as Hyunjin got closer with his face to the younger's one.

"Ow...poor little baby...you know what?.....I don't care" Hyunjin slipped a hand under Jeongin's shirt, touching and pinching him "Your skin is so soft~" Hyunjin kissed Jeongin on the neck, making the younger get shivers all down his spine.

"H-Hyunjin I said stop-" Jeongin pushed Hyunjin aside and got up on his knees and hands.

"Where do you think you are going?~" Hyunjin slapped Jeongin's butt and gripped onto it making the younger whimper "Cute" He still was gripping to Jeongin's hips with a hand and with the other he took off his shirt, ripping it open.

Hyunjin slipped a hand into Jeongin's pants and started jerking him off "How does it feel? Being touched by someone else?~"

"I-I don't...l-like it..." Jeongin's arms got weaker and hes whole body started shaking.
With that he lost balance on his arms and half of his body fell down,making Hyunjin smirk and chuckle at the sight of the younger gripping and biting on the sheets.

Hyunjin took out the hand from Jeongin's pants and let go of him, getting up and going on the other side of the bed and crouched down in front of the younger. He cleaned his hand and looked at the younger, who was still shaking and tilted his head trying to make eye contact with Jeongin "Look at me" Hyunjin lifted his head up.

"Why are you crying?" Hyunjin whipped off the tears running down the younger's cheeks.

"B-Because I told y-you to stop and you didn't..."

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow "For that?" Hyunjin started laughing "You are such a crybaby! I touched you for what...30 seconds?! Pft!!" Jeongin buried his face in the sheets, covering it from Hyunjin's sight.

"Too bad~ The fun just started~" Hyunjin licked his lips and pressed them together.
He grabbed Jeongin by an arm and pulled him up "So how do you want to get it? Front, back or the side? You can even ride if you want~" Hyunjin bit Jeongin's collarbone and left a bite mark.

"I-I don't know...-"

"Hmm let's go from the back, I would really love to see your body twitching at every thrust I make~" Hyunjin winked and slipped his hands under Jeongin's shirt.

'I really needed to get a pervert like this!? God damn it'

"Which one do you prefer? Strawberry, mint, or strawberry? Sorry I finished the wild berry ones"

"Uh?" Jeongin backed away "W-What do you mean by that...?"

"Uh? You really don't know what I'm talking about? Boy I thought you already knew what condoms are" Hyunjin took one randomly and held it between his teeth, while he unzipped his pants.

"L-Like I do know b-but-" Jeongin swallowed nearly checkin on his own saliva "w-why do you n-need it...?"

"Why? You want to do it without protections? You know it's not safe"

'Now you sound like my mother when she talks about safe sex'

"Oh come on if you want to do me than do me! Damn it" Jeongin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Hyunjin stared at Jeongin for a moment with his mouth open, than a smirk appeared on his face
"Oh~ so needy~" Hyunjin pushed Jeongin down and took off the younger's pants.

"Y-Ya! Hyung-" Hyunjin pressed a hand on the younger's mouth to shut him up and kept on taking off Jeongin's clothes.

When he was done he admired his body toned but not too much, he was actually really skinny too that you could slightly see his ribcage. He even had a little bruise on his hip and more un his knees and legs "Are you a dancer?"

"N-Not really w-why"

"You have a lot of bruises on your knees, and when I used to dance I got a lot of them" Hyunjin kissed Jeongin's knee, making him blush and get confused even more that what he already was.

"But now...let's get started" Hyunjin bit the younger's nipple.

"A-AH! no!"

"Oh yeah~" Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows and kept on licking, kissing and biting Jeongin's body.

---×+×---

Jeongin woke up the next morning, it was 9:15AM, his head was spinning and he felt like he was going to throw up at any time.

'Why the hell did I drink last night...and where is Chan? Felix?...WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?'

Jeongin threw the sheets aside, but when he saw that he was bare naked he pulled them back up and wrapped them around his waist.
As he tried to get up his legs went numb he fell on the floor.

'Ack! My back! My legs! My ass! Everything hurts what the hell! I really hate this!!'

He felt like crying for how dumb he was the night before to accept to go away with a stranger...and a little tear fell from his eye...

He heard the door opening and after not too much a strong smell of cologne.

"Oh, you are up...like, you are on the ground but you are up. Get some clothes from my closet and we need to go, or your mother will get angry"

'*Gasp!* he is the guy of the dream I had tonight!!...maybe it wasn't a dream...'

Jeongin looked down and played with his fingers..."C-Can you help me get up...?" He held a hand out.

"Oh you can't get up?" Hyunjin went near Jeongin and helped him get up.
The younger tried to stand but failed and fell down again, this time dragging Hyunjin with him.

"How hard did you go on me yesterday?"

"Hmmm not too much, you were the horny one" Hyunjin got up and pulled Jeongin up too, holding him up with both hands on his hips and Jeongin with an arm around the older's neck and the other holding up the sheets to cover himself.

Hyunjin sat Jeongin down and went to the closet "Ok this should fit you since we have basically the same body structure" he passed the younger a pair of black sweatpants, a black hoodie and a pair of underwear
"If you want you can shower here" Hyunjin pointed with his head to the bathroom.

"But we'll be late-"

"It's ok, five minutes won't hurt, now go shower"

...

"Can you help me get up?"

---×+×---

Jeongin came out of the shower, this time standing by himself.
He pushed his hair out of his face and looked in the mirror...

'HOLY F- COW! HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO MY MOTHER!?'

He had multiple hickeys on his chest forming a heart...'WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE!?'

"Oh, like my new painting on you?" Hyunjin entered the bathroom and back hugged Jeongin who was trying to wash them off, scrubbing with his hands "Don't scrub that hard your skin will turn red-"

"I don't care! What if my mother sees this!? She will kill me! She thought I was simply going to a pyjama party at Chan's house!! Now she will think I had a threesome with Chan and Felix!"

"Why would your mother even see them. Does she still dresses you up?" Hyunjin smirked and revived a slap on the arm from Jeongin.

"What do you think that I'm a three year old baby!?"

"Aish you are boring, anyways let's get you home now" Hyunjin exited the bathroom rolling his eyes and with his hand in the pockets of his pants.

"HMPH!"

---×+×---

Jeongin went out of the car and received a slap on the butt by Hyunjin who was giggling.
As he was about to cross the road Hyunjin screamed his name.

"HEY YANG! COME HERE"

'The fuck does he want now'

"What" Jeongin sounded annoyed.

"Give me your phone number" Hyunjin pulled out his phone.

"Never"

"Ow come on! I'll take you out for dinner one time, or more...pleeeease"

"Aish...fine! It's ××× ××× ××××"

"Thanks baby~" Hyunjin pulled Jeongin's face and gave him a kiss "Bye"

...

'WHAT THE HECK!?'

~°•♤•°~

I didn't read it so I don't know if there are errors!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...