Don't Leave Me

By uffthatshot

"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly... More

Before you begin
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Important authors note
Bonus chapter- long+smutty
New covers

Chapter 20

33.1K 711 203
By uffthatshot

Matteos POV

Walking out of my room I needed a second to get a grip. The kiss was intense. I never felt this way before. Something about Emily makes me want more. All my life I have slept with women and didn't spend a second thought about them the next day. However now I found myself getting attached to a woman. To Emily.

When that asshole John told me he was engaged to my angel I was furious. No one deserves her. She is nice no matter what. Even when I treated her like shit she stoop up for me to my father the very first day they met.

The first moment I laid my eyes on her gorgeous face back in the coffee shop I knew she had to be mine and I'm not letting her go ever again.

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen where Raffael, Cristian and Pietro were waiting for me with a weird expression on their faces.

"What?", I snapped at them.
"You tend to overreact today. Someone is clearly into Emily.", Raffael said smirking at me.
"I'm not overreacting and I'm not into her.", I stated.
"Yeah he's not into her. I mean who would want someone like her? She's an annoying disrespectful bitch and on top of that she's not even beautiful.", Cristian said.

His statement made me furious. Feeling my anger rising I balled my hands into fists and clenched my jaw ready to give him a piece of my mind. "Don't you dare to ever speak about her like that again! She is the most kind and beautiful human being and I'm going to fucking kill you the next time you disrespect her again!"

The three men standing in front of me smiled and Cristian spoke up again. "Got you! I knew it!"
"We all knew that.", Pietro chuckled.
"Yeah it wasn't that hard to notice.", Raffael added.

"Don't forget who the boss is. I'm not here to put up with your shit. Honestly I'm fucking close to getting rid of all of you.", I stated angrily. Why was I too stupid to notice that Cristian provoked me intentionally?
"You would never because you love us too much.", Cristian said while pulling me into a brotherly hug.

Sometimes they get on my nerves. In this business being childish and emotional could be your sentence of death. But Cristian is right. They are my family and I do care for them. After all I have know them since childhood. Our parents were friends and we spent a lot of time together. Especially Cristian is like a brother to me. He was always there for me and respected every decision I made.

"Who can cook? We need to make Emily something for dinner.", I stated snapping out of my thoughts.
"Let me take care of it while the two idiots give you a briefing of what is going on with the Russo's.", Pietro answered. I nodded and we sat down at the kitchen island.

"So, Lorenzo Russo is out for blood. He wants to be the most powerful Italian mafia which means you have to go down. As you already know he wants Emily dead. Russo thinks that you will loose your mind and step down if she dies.", Raffael started.
"Our last shipment with drugs has disappeared. Somehow Russo's men took out the two guards that were responsible for our shipment. We lost a lot of money but returned the favor. Raffael and I were able to steal two of their shipments and killed two of their men. An eye for an eye, right?", Cristian chuckled.

"Well done. Were you able to find out what else they are planning?", I asked.
"No. We tried to get some information out of the two men but they didn't know anything. They only told us about other shipments and the dates they will arrive.", Raffael answered.

"Cristian, I want you to track down Johns location. When you find him bring him to the warehouse. I'm going to make sure he will regret ever laying a fucking hand on her.", I said turning my gaze towards him.
"I will boss. Can I have some fun with him too?", Cristian asked with a smirk in his face.
"As long as he is still breathing and able to see you can do whatever you want til I get there."

"You're planning on killing him? Do you think Emily will approve?", Pietro asked with his eyebrows furrowed.
"I will talk to her but I think she will. Every second she was probably living in constant fear of him finding her. Erasing his existence will only do good.", I stated.

The next hour we spent talking about other rival gangs and our upcoming events and shipments. When Pietro announced that he was done with cooking I told the men to prepare the dining room. I know Emily will refuse to eat in bed and will insist on eating downstairs with all of us.

Walking upstairs I got slightly nervous and I don't know why. I turned the doorknob around and entered my room. She was still sleeping peacefully. I walked towards her side and sat down. A loose strand of hair was in her face. Brushing it away softly I admired her beauty for a few seconds before deciding to wake her up. I gently stroked her shoulder which caused her to flutter her eyelids open. When she spotted me a smile was on her face. God, that sweet smile will be the death of me.

"I'm guessing dinner is ready?", she asked me. Her voice was still sleepy and soft.
"Yes it is. You want to eat downstairs right?"
"Mr. Rizzo, you know me too well.", she said while winking at me.
"In that case, Ms. Potters, I will have to carry you again."

I quickly scooped her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck again. Looking down at her I couldn't help but let a small smile form on my face.
"You don't have to carry me.",she said look anywhere but my face. Her cheeks were slightly pink again.
"I want to.", I chuckled which caused her to look up and smile brightly.
"You really should smile and laugh more often.", she told me.
"No. That would mean I have a heart but I don't.", I stated with a cold expression on my face.
"Well, sorry to inform you but I know that you have a heart. And I bet you're a big softie deep inside.", Emily said while giggling.

Staring at her I almost fell down the stairs. Her smile. Her eyes. Her face. Her laugh. She is beyond perfect. And she is mine.

Entering the dining room I carefully put her down on a chair and we started eating. Pietro made fiorentina steak and tiramisu. Everything tasted amazing but I bet Emily could have done it even better. Then I heard Cristians phone ringing. He picked it up and smirked.

"Boss, we got him.", he told me.
"You got who?", Emily asked curiously. Shit I forgot to tell her.
"N-no one.", Cristian answered her nervously.
"Cristian!", she said angrily.
"Ask Matteo." He quickly looked down at his plate avoiding my death stare.

"I asked him to find John.", I stated coldly.
"What? Why?"
"To kill him." My voice remained cold.
"You can't just kill him. It's not right."
"His actions were not right. He will regret what he did to you."
"It's in the past. I feel bad if I'm the reason someone will be killed.", she said looking at me with a pleading expression on her face.
"Then it won't be for you. I will kill him because he lied to me. You know that happens to all liars."
"I lied to you and you didn't kill me.", she said softly. Her voice sounds like heaven.
"You are the only exception."
"I can't talk you out of it, right?", Emily asked me and I nodded. She turned away from me and stared at her plate not touching her food anymore.

"Emily you need to eat. Besides we all agree with Matteo. And I will personally kick Johns fucking ass. I'm going to be his karma.", Cristian told her.
"You? Even you think it's okay to go and kill him?"
"Yes Emily. And you should too. You're too kindhearted for this world. In our world we do not accept men disrespecting women and we will make sure that every man who does that will pay for it. On top of that we kill for less reasons than we have to kill that asshole."
"Okay.", she said and continued eating her dessert.

After we finished eating I carried her back to my room and put her down on my bed. At first she told me to let her walk claiming she is fine. To be honest I know that she is able to walk. Carrying her is my excuse to be close to her.

Walking into my bathroom I grabbed a soothing ointment and walked back to Emilys side sitting down next to her.
"Can you pull up your shirt a bit?", I asked her as she eyed me. Then she lifted her shirt and revealed the bruises on her ribs. Seeing them made me furious. I'm going to fucking kill that disgusting piece of shit. Applying some of the ointment onto her skin she jerked a bit.
"It's cold.", she explained.

My fingers stroked her skin lightly and I couldn't take them off. I was already done with applying but I remained stroking her. Then my gaze went up to her face. She had her eyes closed and her lips were pulled up into a slight smile.

"You're enjoying this?", I asked with a smirk on my face. Her eyes immediately shot open and a blush was visible on her cheeks.
"I-I do.", she said biting her lip.
"Stop doing that.", I said.
"Doing what?"
"Biting your lip.", I stated.
"What if I don't?"

She bit her bottom lip again and I couldn't take it anymore. Crashing my lips on hers I kissed her angrily. The first second she was shocked but then quickly kissed me back. My left hand remained on her bare stomach and my right hand went to her cheek. When she brushed through my hair like last time I felt lust taking over me. Kissing her more aggressive I bit her lip making her gasp. Taking my opportunity I slid my tongue into her mouth and my right hand went from her cheeks to her throat. Chocking her lightly a moan left her mouth causing me to smirk against the kiss. Then I pulled away breathing heavily. If I don't stop know I won't be able to hold back.

Emilys cheeks were bright red again and I had to smile looking at her. I quickly took my shirt off and climbed into the bed.

"We should sleep now.", I whispered. When she nodded I pulled her closer to me by her waist. Emily rested her head on my chest while I had my arms wrapped around her tightly. For a few minutes I glided my fingers through her hair until her breathing became heavy. Knowing she is asleep I closed my eyes hoping I would fall asleep soon. But that turned out to be a struggle.

I should have taken a cold shower. That was my last thought before I finally drifted off to sleep.

.........

Do you like reading Matteos POV?

Does John deserve what's coming for him?

Thank you so much for all your support so far! It truly means a lot.
See you in the next chapter. Love you🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 19.4K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
57.1K 1.5K 43
The first time it happened, Capri thought it was just bad luck. The second time someone attempted to kidnap her, she thought it was just a coincidenc...
28.2K 1K 16
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
31.1K 436 44
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...