🌟Jump Up, Super Stars!🌟 *ON...

By SuperDanielaSisters

(Yandere! Super Mario Odyssey Villains x Mario Bros Twin Sister! Female! Reader Insert) Oh no! Princess Peac... More

♥️Before You Start...💔
😱Prologue😱
🌴Cascade Kingdom🌴
⏳Sand Kingdom⏳
🌊Lake Kingdom🌊
🌳Wooden Kingdom🌳
💭Cloud Kingdom💭
🌴Lost Kingdom🌴
🏢Metro Kingdom (Part 1)🏢
🚇Metro Kingdom (Part 2)🚇
⛱️Seaside Kingdom⛱️

🎩Cap Kingdom🎩

6.9K 99 83
By SuperDanielaSisters

❤️Y/N POV❤️

My friends and I are walking down the ground to find the villains who came to the Top Hat Tower.

Then we saw a female hat that looked like theirs and I talk to her.

Y/N: Excuse me, lady?

Female Hat: Oh! Hello pals, What can I help you two?

Y/N: Can you tell us where is Top Hat Tower?

Female Hat: Are you headed for Top Hat Tower?

She tells us if we were headed for Top Hat Tower, and we both nodded. She pointed at Top Hat Tower.

Female Hat: The entrance is up ahead.

Y/N: Thank you! *Wave a hand and walked off as Mario as well*

Female Hat: You're welcome! *Wave a hand*

Hattie: What odd little Fellows! They seem to know you! And... Not like you...

Hattie said happily but now sad. I feel so bad for her. I never knew that Hats are so friendly.

Just then we stopped and see that a scarecrow. Just one scarecrow. We saw a door at the bottom of Top Hat Tower. We must think about how to get there.

Y/N: Oh! I have an idea!

I said happily for good at thinking.
I'm taking my hat off and throwing it at a scarecrow.

There is something that is shaking. We saw a bridge going up and then stopped. It worked.

Mario: Way to go, sis!

Cappy: Yeah! You're the best!

Hattie: Good thinking, Y/N!

Y/N: Aww! Thanks, guys!

We walked on the bridge and we stopped on the ground. We saw a Peach and Bowser on the poster wearing clothes. All of them stick up on the wall of Top Hat Tower.

We were all shocked after sawing this.

Y/N: Oh no! (5x) This can't be happening!

Mario: What's wrong, sis?

Y/N: I can't let it happen, I don't want to marry him after dealing with him! If I do, Then it is no happily ever after for both of us!

I'm said scaredly about it. I do hate him, but I mean... I have a crush on Bowser but I don't want to tell them. That is just my secret.

Bowser is a nice guy about inviting Kart and Party. He help me letting win and I helped him too.

Hattie: It's ok sweetie, We can get rid of all of the stupid posters.

We can agree with her. We throw our hats and tried to unstick all the posters. After we finished, we found a door at bottom of the Top Hat Tower.

Mario: We found it!

He throw his hat and opened it and we went inside a door.

After going inside the Top Hat Tower...

(Picture of satisfying inside of Top Hat Tower 😍)

There was a beautiful, satisfying, sweet, and delightful place.

Y/N: It's...so...beautiful...

Hattie: I know right?! *Happily* Everything is so satisfying!

Mario: Yeah! But how are we getting up here? *Pointed at High Ground*

We all heard an animal noise, turned around, and saw frogs like two frogs.

Y/N: Hey! It's a little friendly frog! *Running in front of them* Hey little fella, Can you help us how get up there? *Points at High Ground*

The frog make a sound, jumped into my head, and ground. I yelped, and they jumped into my head. They ran away about not helping us.

Y/N: Aww... They not helping us...

Hattie: It's ok Sweetie, They coming back soon...

Mario: Yeah! She's right, They coming back soon... *Wipe his Head* Phew... It's getting hot in here *sigh* Maybe I throw a hat at a Frog.

Before I say something, He's throwing his hat at the frog. The frog stand up as Cappy looked shocked.

Mario: Oops...

Mario begins to float...

Mario: Wha-?! What's Happening?!

And He was inside the frog.

Mario went to his frog memories, feeling like going into the water, He screamed and floated about frog memories, He tries to call to help but no one can hear him...

After he goes frog memories. He almost feels dizzy and wakes up, he is about to rub his head, he saw frog legs and he looked shocked and screams.

(Gif is Not Mine)

Mario: Oh my goodness! I am a frog!

Y/N: This is amazing! I wanna do that! *Running in front of one frog*

Mario: Wait Y/N! You're gonna scared-

Before he finishes his sentence, I'm throwing my hat at the frog and transforming it into the frog.

Y/N: Woah! I am a frog!

Mario: *Worried, look at Y/N as frog* Yeah... You look kinda good as a frog... But not really.

Y/N: What?

Hattie: Okay! Let's go up here.

We agreed on her and jumped at a high ground.

*Timeskip at Me Singing a Sweet Melody*

After we finished Jumped to the high ground. We saw a big door, opened it with a hat, and went inside.

After going inside at top of Top-Hat Tower, we hear an evil laugh.

Y/N: Something fishy is going on here...

Mario: Yeah sis, I will agree with you. Let's a-go!

We all running at Top of the Biggest Top hat. They realize to...

???: Heh heh! Da boss warned me there'd be a fella wid da mustache comin' along! *Looks at Y/N and smirked* And who is that little doll~

Y/N: Umm... My name is Y/N and my last name is Mario. Just like my brother's first name and last name...

???: Heh... That's a pretty good-lookin' name~. Guess we oughta introduce ourselves...

Hattie: *Whispering* This gonna get worse than I thought...

???: We're da wedding planners for da happy couple. Dey calls us...

Da Broodals!

We were all shocked after hearing this. Except for Hattie, who was very mad at them, Of course.

Topper: We dat treasure and little doll we needed, so ain't got no more business in dese parts. Of course, roughin' up goody-two-shoes meddlers and her stupid hat was in da contract...

Hattie: *Angry* Hey! Who called me a stupid hat, huh?! I'm her partner and no one called me a stupid hat! You stupid copycats!

Topper: Aww~ Is her little hat a little bit mad~? So I guess we still got a little work to do~!

After finishing his dialogue, He jumped off their little Airships. He collected three hats and start to fight.

😎It's Battle Time😎

He starts to evil laugh and run and we jumped off to him.

Topper jump and starts to spin us, I'm almost tripped down by a spinning hat.

Topper: Aww~ What's matters~? Did you trip over me~? How cute~.

I almost blushed after hearing this, Mario throw his hat at him 3 times. Topper looked shocked and tries to find his hat.

Mario: Come on, sis! Don't give up! Tries to do your best!

Y/N: On it!

I jumped and stomped into his head. After that, he rubbed his head and start to evil chuckle.

Topper: Okay...You ask for this, little doll~.

He collected his 5 hats. When he tries to grab me, I'm dodging into him.

I'm throwing my hat at him 3 times. He jumped and spun again. I jump and dodge into him. I'm throwing my hat at him 2 times. He looked shocked and tries to find his hat.

Mario: Let's go!

Mario said as he jumped and stomped into his head. He started to evil chuckle more than an evil laugh and a dark empty sound.

Topper: Do you think you can stop me?! Well, let's see what you can't defeat me! So, I take your sister instead~!

He starts to collect 8 hats.

Y/N: Ready, bro?

Mario: Let's do it!

Cappy and Hattie: Yeah!

We started to throw our hats, and dodge his fights and he loses his hats.

Mario and Y/N: It's a-us, Y/N, and Mario!

We screamed, jumped, and stomped into his head. He started to defeat and We started our victory. After that, he Stands up and talks.

Topper: Woah! All of you defeat me once it for all! But not really, our mother will deal you two after returning a little bit of a favor.

Y/N: What's that?

I said angrily. He looks at me. He blows a kiss and I try to avoid it but miss it. He runs away for finding his family.

😎End Of Battle😎

After he was gone, we hear a poofed thing. when we turned around, It's was a Spark pylon but there is no string. I throw my hat to open it and there was a long string.

We throw our hats at a Spark pylon and transform a Spark Ball.

Mario: Okay Guys! Let's go!

Y/N, Cappy, and Hattie: Yeah!

We all just said that. We move all the strings, left or right and We're off.

All expect Y/N: Waa-Hoo!

Y/N: Don't worry Peach and Tiara... We're coming to rescue you two...

And this is how our adventure begins...
______________________________________

A/N: Whew! That will long to write to make! And I'm sorry for not updating this. But there will be Easter day next week! 💗 Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 730 18
When brothers Mario and Luigi end up with a big plumbing problem underneath their hometown in Brooklyn, they're suddenly sucked away and separated in...
58.5K 2K 36
Luigi and Mario were simply going to do a simple job: set up a factory's plumbing system, get paid, and go home. What happened next was unimaginable...
16.1K 407 12
Luigi has a secret. A big secret. He's in love with a guy. Even worse, it's his brothers arch-enemy. But, he has a plan. A stupid one, but still a pl...
54.9K 1.5K 12
Mario and Luigi are starting a business called "The Plumber Brothers." They even had a little sister name Y/N that dreams of becoming a dancer, but t...