We Found Love πŸ’˜ {B.Katsuki,M...

By Ariya_Sozo

(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is h... More

A/N:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
1ST ROUTE
2ND ROUTE
3RD ROUTE

8

58 2 0
By Ariya_Sozo

This will be a flashback between Todoroki and (Y/n)..You can either read or escape this part of update about the story.

This update will be Shoto Todoroki's Pov! So let's start the flashback.{And I mean this flashback is you (reader) is still fat you know that you didn't lose weight on this scenario before the accident.}

TODOROKI'S POV

'School is always the same..Being 3rd year is not that tough topics and other subject's topics are just upgrading the lesson nothing special..'

A sight escape from my mouth and I begun to be eager to even have a single day break at the ice cream shop where I used to buy..

I headed my way to the ice cream shop and buy a cone of ice cream and decided to sit near on a bench..

*LICK*

*LICK*

I slowly tasted my ice cream by licking it not minding when I would arrive at home late since it's going to be Saturday tomorrow..

'I'll just make an excuse for just this day..'

"I haven't been able to read my comic books..I should buy some new comic books.."I sighted and wiped both of my hands from my tissue and headed my way to the comic bookstore.

***

*RING*

"Oh,it's you..You're here to buy some new comic books again?"Mr.Docket asked as I nod.

"Well..We do have some new comic book store that just arrived yesterday you should check them out."He said and I was about to went to that area when he called out as I looked back at him again.

"Be careful when you bumped into the wild boar..She doesn't want to get disturbed when it comes to her reading."He chuckled and I just nod in confusion.

'What does he mean by 'Wild boar' and 'She'? Is he referring someone like a wild boar?..More like he's making a personification on someone here if that's the case..I'm not also a guy who would disturb someone if they're paying attention on what they were reading..'

I pulled the book out from the shelf and started to check it out..

'Not bad..As usual you have good taste on horror comic books,Mr.Ducket..'

"Oweee! Damn! I wish I could punch the guy inside this book."I heard a voice as I took a peek from the other side to saw a (h/c) hair girl reading a book.

'Romance?..I think she's more into romance and other stuffs than a horror genre..'

I then notice she put the book back to the shelve where she take it out and I eyed where she was going next and she did take the same book that I just pulled out from the shelf.

"Mr.Docket had always a good taste in horrors,huh..His horror comic books that he bought even horror I did like them..Oh! Hey—hehehe didn't see you there."The (h/c) said and then notice me as I pulled the book down and looked at her.

"I'm (Y/n),what's yours?"She said as she offer a hand to shake which I declined by looking away as I heard a scowl.

'Stop bugging me woman..'

"I see you're not the type of a guy that wanted to have friends..I apologise then enjoy reading the comic book."She said and I eyed her to the exit as she and Mr.Docket exchange goodbyes before she left.

'She seems that she's always went here..Since it also seems that she's quite close with Mr.Docket..'

~FEW WEEKS LATER~

I get to know more about the (h/c) and she was (Y/n) (L/n)..Mr.Docket told me about her not that much but it was quite weird of a girl like her would like reading this sort type of comic books..

"Did you even know you went the same school with her..She even put some outsiders to the hospital by beating the crap out of them."He spoke as he was cleaning the book.

"Outsiders? Best them up?"I spoke as he hummed in response.

'I see..She's that girl I've been hearing about the past weeks..'

'She even helped me I owe her a big one,but I decided to play dumb of thanking her..'

~FLASHBACK~

I was heading may way down the street after I left Mr.Ducket's comic bookstore.

"Oi."

I turned around to my left side and saw some bunch of guys walking out from the alley's shadow and their faces was cleared to my sight since there was still some street lights around.

"Todoroki,right? Enji's son the—"

"Shut your mouth..Don't speak about my old man I don't like hearing things about him that brags me."I cut him off as all of them laughed.

'They're all six guys..I hope it doesn't turn out into a fight..'

"Do you even know why we're here? The reason why we showed up at this time to you."The other one said.

"Because of money."I spoke as they laughed again.

"Oi Todoroki you can't just say things like from your mouth that we're all after your money we're here for some pay back."He said.

"Revenge,I see..Is it because of my old man's company?"I said.

"Stop acting and playing dumb as if you don't know Todoroki..Do you remember earlier at school a green brunette girl asked you to hang out with her and you just rejected her."He said as I paid attention.

"And what about it."I said as he 'tched'.

"You presence keep bugging me and you always got the attention of my chick..I demand that you should transfer school or else.."He pauses as he move his left humb finger acting it was slicing through his neck.

"You're going to kill me by beating me up with this subordinates of yours,Am I right."I said as he grab my collar and I held his wrist.

"Exactly Todoroki..That's why you better transfer ASAP!"He said as he shouted the last part which I shoved him away and brush my jacket off.

"This guy got some guts..If you think you're better than us because you're rich then you're just a spoiled brat."The other guy said.

"Let's just teach him a bit of a lesson."The other said as he clench his fist as it seems they were defiently agreeing of his words as I got my guard up.

"Get ready Todoroki..We're having fun a bit so we're gonna brag your time by going home late."The other male said.

"Oi."

They stop from aiming to punch me as a figure that's hiding in the shadow near on a street light leaned against it.

"Who the h*ll are you.."

"It seems it's really fat."

They laughed and I punched the male who just spoke the last sentence.

"Hold your attack if you don't wanna end up into the hospital tonight."The figure spoke.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so scared! What should we do."The guy acted as the others laugh at his behaviour.

'Bunch of idiots..'

"Oh,I see we all went to the same school..I assume you have heard of me before."The figure said and decided to went closer to us and it was the (h/c) haired girl.

"(Y/n)..."I spoke as the other guy's widened their eyes and some of them were shaking in fear.

"And why would I care about you? You've just got lucky by putting those outsiders at the hospital."The guy said.

"I think..You should leave Todoroki starting from tonight or else i'll be the one to beat the crap out all of you if you don't."(Y/n) said.

"And why would I—Hey! Where the h*ll are you guys going!"The male shouted for his subordinates to comeback as they run away.

"I'll back! And i'll took you down first!"The guy threatens while pointing at (Y/n) before he left.

*SIGH*

"Thank goodness they left after that..I thought I'm gonna cause a trouble again."She sighted as she went closer to me.

"Are you alright?"She asked as I slightly nod.

"Y-You don't have to save me.."I spoke as I looked down and she hand me something as I looked to it.

"M-My cellphone..?!"I said as she nods and was about to walk off when I called her out.

"What is it?"She asked as I just shake my head as she then went off.

"T-Thank you.."I spoke hoping that she would hear it.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Actually..You can't see her anymore tho."Mr.Docket spoke as I looked at him.

"She's isn't living here anymore they moved into the other side of the country..Or I think they did went to Bouppa?"He said.

"Why tho?"I asked as he shake his head.

"Can't tell you the fully details,but it's all about a family problem."He said as I nod and continue to read the comic book.

Months had been passed and I didn't even seen her once neither at school or at the comic bookstore or everywhere I used to see her once..Or at the arcade that she went when I first saw her after school..

I went to her grandma's house and did asked if she was there but she told me she isn't because she wasn't still with them and I just decided to give them the box to her if she ever went by there at any chances..

'I didn't even tell her after that night..I'm feeling guilty right now..'

It was already 4th year of high school and I'll be graduated then went into collage..I was assigned at the Class 4-A..I was surprised that I was still in the same ace classroom starting from the 1st year of being a freshmen back then..

When the door was opened after a few minutes a (h/c) hair girl was revealed together with a both green hair and eyes guy with some freckles on his face.

'She seems quite familiar..It seems like she's (Y/n)..But it couldn't be because (Y-Y/n) isn't that s-sexy like her..'

I shake my head to clear my mind and caught an ash blond hair with crimson eye which is my classmate at the seat no.17 was glaring at me and I just looked at him before he scoffed and stare at the two who just came in..

And then I finally knew that it was 100% sure that it was her!..It was really (Y/n),(Y/n) (L/n) that I meet at the comic bookstore before and saved me..

But she doesn't seems she still knows me..It makes my sad that she really didn't know me and didn't pay attention from the eyepatch that I took off just what she suggested to me..

But I felt happy that both of her reaction and her comment was still the same..She wasn't lying after all and I'm glad about it..

Even she changed her physical transformation her emotional and personality didn't.

It makes me wanted to hug her but I controlled myself about it to not to so it would been felt weird for her towards me..

"I think..I Found Love.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 706 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
17.3K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
185 22 15
Y/n is new to town and her parents are keeping huge secret from her. She has no idea about it until after she moves away and someone ends up trying t...
306K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...