Barrier (BNHA)(Unedited)

4everreading4 tarafından

Being reincarnated was not on my to-do list. Even if it was into my favorite anime. Speaking to a random voic... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Ch. 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ch. 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part2
Chapter 20
Christmas Special
Chapter 21 part 1
I Asked A Friend To Draw Baria
Chapter 21 part 2
Chapter 22
Confused
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ch. 29
Only if confused about Baria relationships
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Hiatus
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45

Chapter 23

1.3K 60 10
4everreading4 tarafından

OKay, so this chapter is a bit rushed. Mainly because I overestimated how many people i could right at a time. Also i am now in University and its a tad hectic with everyone now online, but here is the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That is a terrible plan."

"No, it's a good plan. It will give them experience, therefore giving them a better chance."

"You have come up with a horrid plan. Baria. As your mother, I cannot allow this. However, as your orphanage matron I can see where you are going with this."

"As my mothers, you will pat me on the head, support me and laugh if it fails."

"No, we will laugh either way. When it fails, we will pat you on the head, say that it was a good try and laugh in private."

"You do remember that I am 16 right?"

"Oh really. Huh? Where did the past two years go?"

"To the past." Baria replied sarcastically.

The restrictions placed on her quirk usage was doing wonders for her emotionally.

Miss Keisha slapped the back of Baria's head gently. The restrictions had also caused Baria to develop a bit of an attitude.

Amusing? Yes

Appreciated? Not so much.

"Anyway, Shina and I were thinking of going out on a girls' trip. You will be coming." She stated.

"All the girls will be. So get dressed and meet us at the front door." Mrs. Shina chimed in.

"Fine." Baria drawled.

.

.

.

Akari - age 13.

Hana- age 12.

Two thirds of the triplets Kanna and Moi- age 10.

Sora - age 20.

Aina - age 17, Aiko - age 15, Aika - ages 13 and Ai – age 11.

Miss Keisha – age 38 and Mrs. Shina – age 39.

Then finally Baria – age 16.

Twelve females of various ages, strutted around the mall. It was a girls' day. Sure it could have waited for the weekend but Miss Keisha and Mrs. Shina had pulled the others out of school for this. Their excuse? Emotional support due to a quirk accident. Not entirely incorrect but not really the truth.

"So~ Baria?" Aina called.

"Yes?"

"Why~ haven't you brought home a boyfriend?"

"I don't understand. I brought home three boyfriends."

"HUH?!" All the girls chimed in unison.

"Yeah, Denki, Hitoshi and Neito. They are my boy friends."

"No sweetie. I meant some you date not a male friend." Aina deadpanned.

Baria's facial expressions had reverted back to being expressionless. There appeared to be less of trigger on her emotions. While one would think that Baria's emotions would still be as sensitive as they were the day before, that was not the case. It seemed that Baria needed the first day to adjust to the high levels of emotion without immediately reactivating her quirk. As per what usually happened when she had a breakdown.

"Oh. Why are we focusing on me, when none of the others have brought boyfriends home either?" Baria questioned.

"She has a point girls~" Mrs. Shina sang.

"We're too young~" Akari, Hana and Ai chimed up.

"Not interested." Aiko said bluntly.

Kanna and Moi didn't even voice anything. They just looked at the rest of the group with deadly glares. Aika was right behind them with a menacing aura.

"Oh, that reminds me. I am, in fact, in a relationship" Sora stated proudly. She then paused.

"Don't tell any of our boys. They are all protective." She continued sheepishly.

"So Denki didn't tell any of you about his very brief crush on this girl he met at the arcade a couple of years ago?" Baria inquired.

"Oh~ Do tell us more~" Mrs. Shina grinned.

"Okay. He had met her at the local arcade. She had been their alone but they ended fighting over one of the games. Eventually they hit it off. So they would meet each other once a week at the arcade. He did not really describe her to me but her name is Mina Ashido."

"Okay but did he confess?" Sora pried.

"He did not."

"Baria~ That is not juicy~" Aiko whined.

"Tough."

"You know; I think this will no quirk usage is good for you." Akari said.

"I'm more surprised that she has accidentally created a barrier yet." Kanna announced.

"Those are truly annoying." Moi stated.

"You never expect them- "

"And they always show you Baria's imagination."

"They are fun though." Hana defended.

"They often have little interactive worlds inside them." Ai explained.

"You didn't get the one where people tried to eat you or the one where giant naked people ran around." Aika complained.

They continued listing all the random and bizarre worlds they experienced in Baria's bubbles as the entered a restaurant. Sitting down they ordered their drinks.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Go back to the naked giants running around...did you get eaten?" Miss Keisha interrupted.

"Yes. I thought it was just me, but then I turned into one of those big naked people. I ate people. I could taste everything. The crunch of bones and everything." Sora exclaimed. Her face was pale and quickly turning green.

Baria just sipped her drink. Her journals had given her all the details of each world and some details of her life before. Her frequently rereading them just fuelled her imagination. At least when people exited the world bubbles her quirk created, they didn't remember everything as vividly. It was more like a very clear dream.

"Baria, have you ever run into one of your own world bubbles?" Mrs Shina asked.

Baria glanced away. She had run into multiple. Each one worse than the one before. She had gone on adventures with Nancy Drew. Killed people with Danzai. Managed a basketball team with Momoi. She would never admit to being a maid with Usui anywhere near her. Even if her skills at the café became top notch.

"You did, didn't you?" Ai exclaimed.

"Yes."

"Well, tell us."

"No."

"Aww, why not."

"They were not interesting."

"Your lying."

"You really are." Hana deadpanned.

"I went on adventures." Baria stated.

"Give us more than that." Aiko demanded.

"Killed people."

"Never mind, we don't want to know." Moi interrupted before Aiko could demand more.

The girls quickly moved onto a more light-hearted discussion. This one was focused on what was happening at school, work and general gossip. The more introverted people of the group quietly delved into their own devices. That is to say the whipped out books miniature board games or played a few hand games, such as rock paper scissors shoot.

The waiter had come by again to take their food orders before disappearing to other tables. Baria could hear others in the restaurant talking. They were making snide remarks about U.A. and its break-in. Talking about how if a reporter broke in, then there was no guarantee that it is safe from villains. Unfortunately, for them, Baria was not the only one to hear them. Hana and Ai had always been close. Therefore, Baria wasn't surprised to see Hana use her quirk on the other costumers and Ai using hers to cover Hana.

Hana had a very unique quirk. It was called "Halogen". She could cause one to hallucinate but only if she touches them or they touch one of her illusions. Her illusions have a down side though. They are very obvious. Her illusion shimmered and glowed in all the colours of the rainbow.

That is where Ai's quirk came in. Her quirk had been dubbed "notice-me-not". The name is rather self-explanatory. By touching an object or by focusing all her attention on an object, she can cause others to forget or ignore its existence. The downside was that should she focus on the object; she becomes completely oblivious to her surroundings.

Baria heard the gossipers gasp at something. It was not long before she heard a slap echo from behind her.

Miss Keisha quickly started another conversation to avoid what was happening in the background.

"Baria, what is that thing you and the boys do when you see each other?"

"Oh you mean hand over heart thing or the thing where we gently knock on each other's foreheads?" Baria asked for clarification.

"Both."

"It only started yesterday. The hand over heart is to make sure that the other is alive, like a reinsurance. The knocking started after I met Denki. It's more of a bonding thing. It's our thing. Hugs and kisses are the general signs of affection but we eventually decided that we wanted our own thing. It occurred to us when they noticed that I knock on my head when I do something dumb."

"Huh. Cute." Mrs. Shina muttered under her breath.

"How are the boys doing cat appendages?" Akari interrupted.

"They let them show when they are in the house. However, I have seen the ears fade in and out of existence recently."

"You mean that the quirk isn't as permanent as previously thought?" Aina questioned.

"Indeed. There an alternative theory that something has happened to the quirk user though."

"That is a worrying thought."

"Indeed."

.

.

.

The day continued with the girls walking around the neighbourhood. They window shopped and chatted about non-consequential things. Baria had even spotted an Eraserhead plush in the window of a store. Needless to say, she was now its proud owner. Of course, she was not the only one to purchase Hero merchandise. Everyone in their group that was over 18 just sighed in exasperation.

They planned to be back before dinner, however plans are rarely made to be followed. By the time they got back the light were out and the younger kids were starting falling asleep on their feet.

Kicking off their shoes at the door, the girls split off and stumble to their rooms. Baria slowly made her way up the stairs. Her hand trailed against the wall as she walked. She didn't want to be alone. Not after what happened. So with this in mind she entered the room before hers. She could faintly see the boys lying under the covers. Neito was in the middle. His leg was tossed over Hitoshi's waist and Denki had his arms around Neito's. Baria quickly crept to their closet and pulled out some pyjama's. She walked out. Heading to the bathroom, she bumped into the bathroom door knob. Cursing quietly under her breath, she ambled her way to the toilet after closing the door. She changed quickly.

Exiting the bathroom, she crept back to the boys room. When she got to the bed, she gently woke the boys up.

"Hmm~ Baria what's wrong?" Denki asked in a whisper.

"Can I stay here for tonight?"

"I mean sure, but why?"

"I don't want to be alone. I keep thinking that what happened yesterday is going to happen again and no one will be around to help."

"hmm okay." Denki hummed. He shifted closer to Neito, making room for her. Neito and Hitoshi just blinked lazily at the proceedings. Baria had her back against Denki when she heard Hitoshi begin to purr. Denki and Neito following close behind. Their purring easing her fears and lulling her into a deep sleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

48.2K 1.9K 75
Full title: 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘦 (𝘔𝘏𝘈/𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘟 𝘖𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -~:~- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞 - (𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥�...
162K 6.1K 67
(Chapters 1-9 Rewritten) I died prematurely in the least cliché way possible... Vaporized as a result of a powerful and fantastic nuclear explosion...
4.4K 98 17
I suck a descriptions but I wrote one anyways, Please just read this shit...UA has been breached by zombies after a villains quirk went haywire and t...
6.4K 87 8
SOOOOOOO, I have already written a mha/bnha multiverse story, but I didn't like my writing and I ended it! I took some time and worked on my writing...