young hearts run free

By jossahardy

story about lauren and peter from eastenders More

Lauren tells Tanya who killed lucy
Lucy killer revealed
Peter goes to jail
i loved him, mum

Tanya finds out

213 3 0
By jossahardy

Lauren p.o.v

My mum will not let me see peter, my mum knows about Peter giving Lucy drugs. She knows i love Peter and i'm pregnant with his child. I'll text Peter to say meet me at the cafe in 5 minutes. At the cafe me and peter get a cup of tea. My mum walks in and sees me and peter together.

Tanya p.o.v

Lauren what do u think your doing

Mum im just having tea with Peter

Wait till your dad finds out

She knows peter gave Lucy drugs before she died.

From now on you cant see Peter anymore is that clear.

Yes mum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
71K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...