Anu And Her First Love (Compl...

Autorstwa akshaya_kmoni

American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love afte... Więcej

chapter one
chapter one P2
chapter one P3
chapter one P4
chapter two
chapter two P2
chapter two P3
chapter three
chapter three P2
chapter three P3
chapter 4
chapter four P2
chapter four P3
chapter five
chapter five P2
chapter six @NYC
chapter six P2
chapter six P3
chapter six P4
chapter seven
chapter seven P2
chapter seven P4
chapter seven P5
chapter eight
chapter eight P2
chapter eight P3
chapter eight P4
chapter nine
chapter nine P2
chapter nine P3
Announcement
chapter 10
chapter ten P2
chapter ten P3
chapter 11
chapter eleven P2
chapter eleven P3
chapter 12
chapter twelve P2
chapter 13
chapter thirteen P2
something exciting
chapter thirteen P3
chapter 14
chapter fourteen P2
chapter fourteen P3
chapter fourteen P4
P5
Hidden truth comes to bright
FINALE
Suggestions

chapter seven P3

2.9K 114 7
Autorstwa akshaya_kmoni

ARJUN SMITH

I was getting ready for the reception and our official media meet. I don't know if she'd attend any meets before. What I was thinking is maybe this was her first time. I've to take her role as well.

I was standing in front of my full-lengthened mirror and turned my head back and forth, left and right to see my perfect jaw-line. I was obsessed with my jaw-line. And shook my head to set my hair with gel until it set in its place. Finally, I put on my black well-polished leather shoe and decided to go downstairs.

When I opened the door I saw Adam's room which she went to get ready with her stylist, was still closed. Past two days she has been staying with Adam because he was getting nightmares. I didn't told give her any space in our room either. So I let her stay in Adam's room. That was okay when mom wasn't around but when we were under one roof she has to stay with me. That was what mom would want.

Maybe she'd thought that she was in that room because she needs to change and let the stylist style her up without disturbing me, that's what she was thinking. I've to do something before she comes to know that we both weren't together. I've to say her to move-in to my room. That was the only way I have. I've to do it by today once we got back from the hotel.

I was waiting in the living room for her. Mom, dad, Venkat, Rahul, and his family already went to the hotel to welcome guests. The house was in the pin-drop silence. I heard a thud coming from the stairs. I thought that must be Anu but that was her stylist. She smiled at me and walked to the front door.

The time ticks by and my patience was dying. Even the stylist was gone and what the hell was she doing in that room. I took a step forward to go check her on before I heard the door close thud. I froze on the place where I was standing. I can't believe my own eyes. She was stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, and... oh god! I was running out of words for that. She was descending the stairs step by step as I was seeing her speechless. Her dark hair was tied in a messy bun and she was wearing a shoulder-less Oleg Cassini that exposed her bare skin which was glowing due to the light effects. That outfit is sticking on her like her second skin. The perfect curves in their right places. She was chubby as usual and perfect in her way. I'd no idea before that chubby girls are hot but she was the one who proved me wrong. I'd never forgotten to mention that she was hot without her specs.

She was standing in front of me staring at the floor, shy as usual. She was adjusting her dress up and down. She wasn't comfortable wearing that dress, I guessed. She was nervous that's when I realized that we hadn't talked that much before and after the wedding. I've to do something. I've been a stupid ass for her.

"You look beautiful, today," I said taking a step toward her. I also noticed that she took a step back from me. I was not surprised because she's not just any other girl I've known. She's Anushiya. Of course, she'd take her own time to get comfortable around me.

"Thanks" she whispered. Still didn't saw my face or my outfit. Her fists were clenched together holding her gown as if she was showing her nervousness and that's my due to letting her go. But I won't. I took a step forward again.

"How do I look?" I know the answer but I didn't have any other options to make her look at me and compliment me. This was my only chance, so. I also knew that I'd never asked for a compliment from people because they just already do it.

She tilted her head in slow motion as if we were in a shoot for a film. Her eyes wandered to meet my eyes. Once our gazes were fixed she took a deep breath before speak.

"You too" she finally said. That's it? That was all it? I'd expected more from her. Once she finished her sentence she ducked her head down, again.

"Thank you"

Once we entered the hall all eyes were on us but her eyes were on the floor as I hold her by my elbow. We both were walking to the stage as a couple, step by step. The decorations were very perfect. The mini lights were flickering and the hanging crystals were dazzling and the curtains were dancing as the breeze putting themselves in it. I was wondering did she even notice such a thing as I do. Her eyes were on the floor every time I saw her.

I leaned down better enough to get to her ear. "Smile" I whispered and she shivered. I smirked at her. I can't control myself whenever I was around her. I've to laugh at that time but somehow I held it before it busted into laughter.

"mmhmm" she struggled to make a bold sound. That makes me like I was won something. What am I thinking about this wasn't a game so stop acting like a player who won the game. I shouted in my head to myself.

"God! She's hot" someone exclaimed from the distance. I felt like I've to break his nose and wanted to feel his blood on my hand even though I'm not a Vampire. I don't know what was happening to me. Am I being jealous of Anushiya? No chance.

We were standing near the swimming pool, wine in my hand and holding Anu's waist on the other hand. I felt she wasn't comfortable in my arms but I've to put a show for this evening even though we both didn't like it.

"Just for a while," I told her to make sure she was in the right hand. I took two glasses of wine and handed one to Anu.

"I don't drink" she whispered.

"You don't need to drink just hold it. And make sure you're acting like drinking it." I told her. She looked at me in the eyes for a second which was unusual and fury in her eyes. "Pretend." Then she took the glass from my hand and gave me one fury look before her gaze shifted to the people on the dance floor.

"Hello, Mr. Smith. Congratulation" one of my business friends held out his hand. Now I was seeing that how many people were wearing an invisible mask. If you are a businessman you've to put that business mask as well. That's was I did. I took his hand and shook it politely.

"Thank you, Mr. Charlie."

"You're so lucky to have a beautiful wife like her." His gaze meets Anu's face who was still struggling in my muscular arms. He scrutinized her and came back to meet mine. My grip around her waist tightened.

"Mm-hmm"

He took a step toward her side and held out his hand. She tried to move her hand. "Mr. Charlie, Mr. John is looking for you," I said waving at Mr. John who'd no idea what was going on. He waved me back, grinned.

"Pardon me, I'll join you later," He said and walked away. He knew that was a lie so he went to the other side of where Mr. John stood.

She gasped.

That's when I realized my grip was tighter than it should have. She couldn't handle the pain anymore. I shoved my hand from her waist. "I'm sorry," I whispered and I meant it.

"It's okay" she whispered back which was usual.

"Brother, mom told me it's a time to officially announce to media." My younger brother Venkat said. "Anu, you'd have to smile and be bold whatever questions they ask. And most importantly don't believe all the things they'd say." His eyes swung to mine for a second. "And you don't have to answer all the questions. Only answer the questions you know and if you don't feel like talking just say them to skip the question. You've to look the media people in their eyes and even if you're saying them a lie don't forget to keep the eye contacts still. And most, most importantly if you need any help feel free to ask your husband." He said all under a single breathe. The last word 'husband' he said as grinning at me.

She just nodded. Anxious and I felt her hands getting goosebumps. And her hands inside mine getting a little bit tighter than usual.

She was counting on me; I can feel that on her hands.

I saw Charles with his fiancée Anna on the dance floor. I thought of saying them a "hello" but Venkat gave me that "First meeting," look.

We walked to the hall in a couple of styles hand in hand where the media reporters were already seated in their position with a notepad on their lap. Once we sat on the seat, people started asking questions.

"Mr. Smith. Why this secret wedding in India?" a blonde woman in her late forties with a huge glass on her eye asked.

"We invited more than five hundred guests and we'd already arranged our reception here in the US. I don't think this wedding was secret." I said with a little bit of sarcasm.

"Again, why Indian woman?" the same woman asked again.

"Because my mom's an Indian? As you all know I'm half Indian myself. And this is my life and I can marry whoever I want." I told her my voice was a little bit angry though. Suddenly I remembered the day when my mom shoved that newspaper at the table and ordered me to go to India with her and marry this girl who was just sitting innocently beside me now.

The marriage, today's reception, today's media meet it was all because of that damn photo on that dame newspaper. I wasn't going to leave the person who did that damn thing for me.

That blonde didn't answer anything and ducked her head to her lap where her notepad was lying.

"Why did you break-up with Johana? You guys liked each other and loved each other. Wasn't she good enough for you?" a girl in the last seat asked.

"That's none of your business" I sounded rude. It was me always rude, harsh and arrogant, and most importantly selfish. I wonder Anu even knows this side of me? I was one hundred percent sure that she didn't do such things to see this side of me. That was so good of her.

"Mrs. Smith, this question is for you," the same blonde said.

Anu nodded and fixed her gaze on her.

"Do you know anything about Mr. Smith's past?" she asked.

"No," she said as tried to look at me.

"Thank you all for coming." I literally shouted and stood from the chair and yanked her from the seat and walked away from there. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

84.7K 3.2K 61
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...
344K 12.9K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
142K 6.2K 55
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
265K 8.4K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...