𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧

By _chocochiffon

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬] ❞ 🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬] ! ˊˎ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬] ࿐... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞
[𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘
[REQUESTS CLOSED]
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎
[𝚑] - 𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚎𝚒 𝚢𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞
[𝚗𝚜𝚏𝚠] - 𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚘
[𝚜] - 𝚓𝚓𝚔 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘
please read.
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚘
[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚝𝚘𝚓𝚒 𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘
-END-
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
ANNOUNCEMENT (2)!!

[𝚘𝚜] 𝚢𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒

14.1K 263 110
By _chocochiffon

“𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎.”

- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

IF NOT FOR THE GRAZING LIGHTS OF THE DISCO BALL— along with its glimmering effects, yuuji would have most likely been caught red handed by now.

the way you just danced around the room so effortlessly, swaying your body from side to side made hearts go around his whole body. he was an idiot, he knew that yet how he was able to become a deeper idiot in front of you was something he has yet to discover.

he was left fathomed by the way your body had graciously moved, your rhythm inching up and matching the beat oh so facilely. he was in love, that much was certain.

his eyes remained on you the whole time as he sat back in his chair of the party, enjoying fushiguro's company for the man wasn't such a huge fan of parties. itadori was the opposite but he had been dancing so much he figured it was time to take a little rest.

however, even though megumi kept him company with small friendly talks, he really couldn't escape your dashing figure even if for just a second. it was like you were a spell thriving him in and if he was to move the slightest bit, he'd have been bewitched.

“just go and dance with them already.” megumi intervened as he observed how itadori was failing to avert his eyes away from you. he hadn't been talking as much, seeing as itadori wasn't paying attention anyway. he was fine with that yet with the way itadori was trying to keep up with what he was saying from time to time, he felt a bit bad he was keeping him tied down here.

itadori had flinched slightly, nervously laughing and fumbling with the cloth used for the food.

“w-what do you mean?” he stuttered out.

fushiguro shrugged, nodding his head towards you who has been swaying your hips side to side now with nobody in particular; megumi figured you could use a partner.

“dance with them.”came his plain, flat response.

itadori slightly pouted, shrugging and hanging his head down low. “it's better if i just keep my eyes on them.” he said, a bit down.

megumi observed him for a few seconds, seeing how he was just fumbling with the cloth and how his pout was still very much visible. he wanted to dance with you desperately and megumi couldn't help but sigh as he pulled yuuji away from his seat, pushing him haphazardly towards your direction.

yuuji squealed slightly, surprised by the sudden push but had no time to register why megumi did any of it as he came crashing against your own figure which was just silently dancing around.

the both of you grunted and yuuji had quickly backed away, observing if he had caused any sort of damage.

“y-y/n! sorry about that, are you okay?” he hurriedly asked in concern.

you giggled, nodding, “its no big deal yuuji.”

yuuji was once enchanted, not by your body and movement this time, but by your voice which he he had fallen for oh so deeply. he was aware just how much you made hearts flutter around his chest by your voice alone, he couldn't escape the feeling.

“so...” he trailed off, scratching the back of his neck as he looked around.

“so...?”

and as if the universe was in his favour, a slow, romantic dance had suddenly come into play.

“you wanna dance?” yuuji finally got the courage to ask as he lend his hand out. he hoped it wasn't too sweaty from the nervousness and you could only giggle, nodding and enclosing his hand in yours.

yuuji didn't exactly know where to place his other hand, your hips? waist? face?

“yuuji, place it at my waist.” you had lightly responded.

yuuji nodded carefully, placing his hand at your waist and being careful not to touch too much of your body if ever you felt uncomfortable.

you weren't uncomfortable, really. if anything, itadori looked as if he had been fed with raw fish because of the tension and you laughed at his tight face.

“so first we step out-” you quickly showed him what to do and he followed albeit being a bit clumsy.

“and then, backwards-”

“twirl, and repeat.” once you were done with instructing a few steps of the dance with only one of the verses of the slow song playing, you glanced up at yuuji with a soft smile. he looked a bit confused but nonetheless, he was able to get the steps somehow.

“so... step, step, step, forward, backwards, twirl and repeat?” he questioned you, doing the steps and dragging you lightly.

you nodded, a wide grin now splaying across your face at how he was able to catch on so well.

yuuji grinned as well, not at the fact that was able to gather the steps quickly but at your beautiful face which held so much purity in them.

just then, the second verse of the song suddenly started playing and the beat started getting a lot more jumpy. you once again pulled yuuji out of his trance by being the first to take a side step, pulling him along.

yuuji followed along, remembering all the steps you had told him. he was moving along just well and you reckoned he didn't need your help any longer so you looked up, now staring at his face which was shamelessly staring into yours.

you giggled slightly, biting your lip and hoping the faint blush on your face would fade away or hoping the disco lights would cover them.

“y/n...” itadori had started and you looked at him straight in the eyes, raising your brow. “you looked very gorgeous today, you know that?” he whispered in the lowest voice and yet you heard.

you heard crystal clear, how he thought of you tonight. with a slight gasp, you attempted to cower away, not daring to look at him as the smile on your lips spread across even more.

“y-you think?”

itadori had nodded, locking his arm around your waist tighter and bringing you a tad bit closer. he wasn't sure where this confidence was coming from given he was just a scaredy cat a few minutes back, just observing your figure from afar.

but he was gonna take that new profound confidence.

“you do, you really do look beautiful.” he complimented once again. your heart felt like it was about to explode with a bunch of different emotions. it was filled with colours, bright and radiant colours from yuuji's simple compliment alone.

“and...” yuuji trailed off, maintaing the strictest eye contact with you. he licked his lip for a second, and opened his mouth to speak:

“you're even better than jennifer lawrence.” he said with wide eyes.

your orbs had hardened upon hearing what he just said. jennifer lawrence?! really?!

“and i mean so much better.” yuuji whispered.

you quickly shut your thoughts up, just shaking your head in slight amusement. out of all the things he could've compared you with, it had to be jennifer lawrence.

“thank you.” was all you said as you continued on dancing with yuuji itadori underneath the beaming disco ball.

the night was still quite young, and yuuji planned on spending the rest of that night with his hand around your waist as he danced you around and around the dance floor.

lovesick was all he had been that night, and he hopes it'll be that way the rest of the nights too.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊

┊  ★              ★    ┊

☆                     ☆

serving you some itadori yuuji, you are very much welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.2K 26
❞𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨!❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄...
35.8K 517 8
𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜:- 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡!!!...*𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧�...
333K 8.6K 41
[𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢
966 60 31
ᴋɪᴍᴇᴛꜱᴜ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ᴀᴋᴜᴍᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ, ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀꜱ, ʟᴏꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ 2022. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ʙ...