First at Last

By WillowDeane

Erika Lovet is used to being in the background, always in her sister's shadow. Since she was a child, her par... More

Copyright Statement
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue
Sequel?

Book Cover Credit

249K 3.9K 59
By WillowDeane

Hello! I'm sure many of you have noticed that I recently updated the cover of First at Last. I'd been using the last cover since I published the book over five years ago! It had meant to be a placeholder cover until I found a better one, but I never got around to looking for that better one.

This new cover was made by @-mxniac. They did such an amazing job and I love it so much! They recently started making book covers for writers on Wattpad, so if you need a book cover, they can definitely help you out!

Anyway, thank you so much @-mxniac for the amazing cover!! I absolutely love it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Smeared By Sam

Historical Fiction

67.5K 4.3K 27
A pair of fraternal twins are taken into a prestigious noble family to maintain good face in the snobbish aristocracy. When the brother suddenly fall...
572 35 9
「When you had to choose between destiny and your heart.」 What if your soulmate had been decided since you're born into this world? You'll recognize...
1.4K 57 8
It was a beautiful beginning. She was a precious princess who was treasured by her father. Her life should have been filled with beauty, without wint...
263 62 14
Cover credits to: @ivy-valentine " Looking at stars?" Yeah, I am. But not just the stars. Hi! Its Kiri, and I'm presenting you another updated versi...