The Salvatore Sister (Adelina...

By terrifictinawrites

Adelina Salvatore. The youngest Salvatore with the biggest heart. She is currently residing in Mystic Falls a... More

Hello Readers!
Pilot
Night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Ties
You're Undead to Me

Lost Girls

111 11 9
By terrifictinawrites

Adelina's POV

Mystic Falls, Virginia 1864

Stefan and I stood at the doorstep awaiting the arrival of our guest. She had lost her home and family to the fires in Atlanta so father had offered for her to stay here. Damon was off fighting in the war and since Stefan wasn't old enough to go fight, he was here with me and our arriving guest. Once her carriage arrived, the footman put a stool before the door and helped out who seemed to be the guests handmaiden. Then came out next was the woman herself. She was very beautiful and my second sense told me Stefan knew it as well. She had big brown doe eyes with her luscious brown hair piled into a bun. When her eyes landed on Stefan, a smile came to her face. Stefan and I walked up to her. Stefan bowed, as I curtsied.

"You must be Miss Pierce." Stefan asked politely.

"Please, call me Katherine." She said with a smile as she curtsied.

"What are you?" Elena repeated louder when Stefan and I didn't respond. My lips formed a tight line as the shock passed. I could feel Stefan accepting he no longer would be able to hide this from Elena.

"You know." Stefan stated grimly.

"No, I don't." She denied.

"Yes you do or you wouldn't be here." I said, equally as grim as Stefan. Elena didn't know the dangers of being associated with the Salvatore's. We were dysfunctional as hell.

"It's not possible. It can't be." Elena deflected stubbornly. Stefan started to walk closer to her and I slipped the stake out of his grip and placed it on the half wall. At least Damon would have another day to live...for now.

"Everything you know and every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" Stefan asked her.

"What are you?" Elena repeated more harshly, ignoring Stefan's comment.

"We're vampires."

Elena went rigid and you could see the fear instantly gather within her.

Elena slowly started to back away. "I shouldn't have come."

"No. Please. Please." I begged, panicked that she was going to expose us. She jumped away from. Elena then pushed past Stefan and I trying to block her and ran to her car. I vamp sped in front of her door with Stefan.

She gasped. "How did you do that?"

"Please don't be afraid of us." I begged, ignoring her question.

"Let me go." She replied strongly.

Stefan blocked her. "No. Elena, there's things that you have to know and understand." Stefan jumbled out as she tried to squirm out of his grasp. She then succeeded and dove right past me into her car and sped away as Stefan and I watched hopeless. 

Elena's POV

I jumped out of my car and barged upstairs into my bathroom breathing heavily. This was not happening. No way in actual hell were vampires a real thing. But yet Stefan and Adelina hadn't denied it. I had expected, even hoped, that maybe they would just laugh in my face and tell me I was going crazy. But they hadn't.

Once I had calmed myself down a bit, I peeked into Jeremy's room to see him lying in bed with his headphones on. I quietly shut his door and went into mine.

I fell flat against the bed on my back as I shoved my shoes off. I then stood up, unable to stay still, and started to pace back and forth.

"Elena." I gasped as I flipped around to see Stefan standing there. I stumbled backwards to the door and tried to open it before it was slammed shut by a force behind me. I gasped as I felt him lean closer to me and hugged myself against the door whimpering.

"I would never hurt you. You're safe with me." Stefan whispered quietly. I calmed myself down and forced myself to face him.

"All those animal attacks, those people who died--"

"No, that was Damon." He said before I could finish.

"Damon?" I asked, still shaking.

"Yes. I don't drink human blood. That's not how I choose to survive, but Damon does. I'll explain everything to you, but I beg you, Elena, do not tell anybody." He begged, raising his voice to normal level.

"How can you ask me that?" I said as I shrinked farther down the door as he leaned closer to my face.

"Because you knowing this is dangerous for so many reasons. You can hate me, but I need you to trust me." Stefan strained.

"Just go. Just go, please. Go. If you mean me no harm, then you'll go. " I said as my voice cracked and silent tears fell down my cheeks.

"I never wanted this." He whispered, pained. He then backed away from me. I opened the door shaking and when I looked back behind me Stefan was no longer there.

Damon's POV

Once my hunger had been satisfied, I dropped the gothic girl to the ground. I felt so much more alive...or dead? Anyway, the point was that I was back and better baby. I grunted as I dragged all the lifeless bodies together as I thought about all the ways I was going to make Stefan and Adelina pay. Maybe starve them? Nahh too boring. Needed something more spicy, more Damon.

I grabbed the vodka bottle those twerps had been drinking and started to pour it all over the dead bodies. As I was pouring the vodka on them, I was also searching for something.

Jackpot. I dialed Lina's number (after playing eenie minie moe to see if I should call Lina or Steffie)

"Hello?" Lina's voice came through the phone. I took a swing of vodka before answering.

"I want my ring."

Where are you?" She questioned.

"I'm at the sizzler. I had the buffet. Where's my ring?" I repeated.

"I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?" Lina bombarded with questions. I scoffed that her first instinct was I had done something. I mean, she was right, but still.

"No, what have you done? You and Steffikins are the ones that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you two, princess." I ranted as I continued to pour vodka.

"You're being careless. How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh?"

"I know how to cover my tracks, Lina. Where's my ring?" I asked for the hundredth time. Oh God why did you give me such dense siblings?

"I gave it to Zach to hide." I froze in my tracks. "Probably shouldn't have killed him." She added. I rolled my eyes, realizing the little demonspawn had been lying.

"Ah, you almost got me. Where is it?" I asked, getting annoyed by this little game.

She sighed on the other side of the line. "I'll get it back, but I need time." I scoffed.

"What, did you Fedex it to Rome? Where is it? I want my ring, Lina. Or my next stop's Elena's."

"Listen here Pretty Boy, Stefan already wants you dead. Don't give him another reason to make it happen."

"Don't give me another reason to rip you apart." I threatened back.

"Yeah? Is that gonna be before or after you get your ring back?" She replied smugly.

"Just get it." I said, not being able to come up with a witty response.

Then I noticed that one girl still hadn't been burnt. I grabbed the vodka bottle and started to pour it on her, she started to cough. I sighed, this little girl just didn't want to die. I dropped the bottle and crouched next to her.

"You just don't wanna die, do you?" I said to her as she continued to cough. Hmm, I was probably gonna regret this. 

Adelina's POV

"You said you would explain everything. That's why I asked you two to meet me here." Stefan and I nodded to show we understood. I had filled Stefan in on the phone call I had had with Damon whilst we had hung around Elena's house last night since he didn't want Damon to get to her. "When you google 'Vampire,' you get a world of fiction. What's the reality?" She asked all business women like. Dang I guess she really didn't like us anymore. It kinda made me...sad? Elena was probably the first sort of friend I had had in over a hundred years.

"We can tell you whatever you want to know." Stefan said.

"I know you eat Garlic." She responded.

Stefan nodded. "Yes."

"And somehow, sunlight's not an issue." Before Stefan or I could respond, a waitress came over with our drinks. Once she left, I answered.

"My brothers have rings whilst I have a necklace." I answered as I reached up to my necklace and touched it.

"Crucifixes?" She asked as I snorted.

"Decorative." Stefan replied.

"Holy water?"

"Drinkable." I answered.

"Mirrors?"

Stefan shook his head. "Myth."

"You said you don't kill to survive." Elena said as she glanced over to me briefly before turning her attention back to Stefan.

"Animal blood keeps me alive, and Lina drinks from blood bags. But still not as strong as Damon. Human blood can be powerful."

Elena furrowed her brows. "And yet you let him get involved with Caroline?" I sat up and leaned my arms on the table.

"Forcing Damon not to do something is much more dangerous, believe me." I told her.

"He was hurting her!" She fumed.

"He was feeding on her. He was able to take away her memories of being bitten using a form of mind compulsion. She never knew what was happening to her. If he wanted to kill her, he would have." I explained.

Elena scoffed in disbelief. "Is that supposed to make it ok?"

"No. No, none of this is ok, Elena. We know that." Stefan said as Elena sat back in silence and calmed down.

"Are there any others, aside from you three?" She finally asked after a while.

"Not in Mystic Falls, not anymore." Stefan responded. She furrowed her brows.

"Not anymore?"

"There was a time when this town was...very much aware of vampires, and it didn't end well for anybody. That's why it's important that you don't tell anyone." I said, hoping our honesty would show her that we didn't want any trouble.

"I can't promise that." She said. I silently panicked and tried to think reasonably and how I would feel if I was in her position. I sighed and slouched back in my chair in defeat. Great, Elena was probably gonna go tell someone and Damon, Stefan, Satan and I will all be playing Never Have I Ever in hell.

"Elena...give us today. We'll answer any questions that you have, and when it's over, you can decide for yourself what you want to do with what you know. It'll be your choice." Stefan told her, putting on his good golden boy charm. Scratch my thought from earlier. Damon and I will be playing Never Have I Ever with Satan whilst Stefan and Jesus floated in the clouds.

*******

"Where are you, Lina? I'm trapped at the house, and I'm getting really bored and really impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient. Bring me my ring." 

I cringed as I listened to the voicemail Damon had left me as Elena, Stefan, and I drove to the old Salvatore Mansion.

Once we arrived, we all got out and I sighed at the feeling of nostalgia. Of course, the house was no longer here but I could just imagine it.

"What are we doing here?" Elena asked suspiciously.

"I want to show you something." Stefan said.

Elena hesitated. "In the middle of nowhere?" I chuckled lightly and looked back at her.

"This...didn't used to be nowhere." I turned back to face the empty plot of land. "Used to be our home." I heard Elena shut the car door and walk over to join us.

"It looks so..." Elena said as she inspected two brick pillars that were still standing.

"Old? It's because they are." Stefan said. Elena seemed to connect two and two.

"Wait. How long have you two..." She trailed off as she didn't know if it was rude to ask our age.

"We've been 16 and 17 since 1864." I responded as she gaped at us.

"Oh, my god." She mumbled.

"You said you wanted to know. We're not gonna hold anything back." Stefan said. I sighed and decided to speak.

"Half a century before the boarding house was even built, this was our family's home. Damon, Stefan, and I....we were all born here. The Salvatore Siblings, best of friends."

I was outside on the bench reading, when my brothers came squeezing through the doors. Damon, who was on leave from the war, held a strange ball in his hands that looked to be made of leather.

"Wait. Where did you learn this game?" Stefan asked as he caught the ball Damon threw.

"Camp outside Atlanta. One of the officers picked it up at Harvard." Damon explained as Stefan threw the ball back to him. Then he saw me watching intrigued. "Lina, want to join?" He asked. I hesitated and looked into the windows to make sure father wasn't watching.

"Fine, but tell me if you see father watching." I said as I ran up next to Stefan with Damon opposite us.

"Catch." Damon said as he threw the ball to me. I caught it firmly and held it but Damon then started to rush at me.

"Wait what are the rules?" I asked as Stefan then snatched the ball from me, laughing, and ran as Damon and I chased after him. Before Damon could answer, Miss. Pierce spoke out of nowhere.

"Who needs rules?" She said as she walked out in a lavender dress with Emily behind her. We all stopped playing, and I fixed myself quickly. "Mind if I join you?" Katherine asked us.

"Uh, well, you could, uh--you could get hurt. My brother likes to play rough." Stefan told her as Damon and I stood behind him. I scoffed, Damon didn't know one thing about being competitive. He shoved me with his shoulder and I shoved him back and we continued like that for a bit until I slapped him in the arm to stop. Katherine just chuckled at what Stefan said.

"Somehow, I think you play rougher." She told him seductively. Then she snatched the ball and ran giggling while us three Salvatore's stood standing. I looked at Stefan.

"Why are you just standing there? That is a girl who clearly wants to be chased." I told Stefan. Stefan continued to just stand there.

"Well, if you won't do it, I will." Damon told Stefan and then he ran after Katherine with Stefan in pursuit. I giggled and sat with Emily at a table and we started to chat.

"You knew Katherine in 1864?" Elena said, breaking me out of my thoughts. I could remember every detail as though it was yesterday. It made me sick. "Damon made it seem like--"

"Damon was trying to make you think that...I was still heartbroken. He saw that I was happy with you, and he wanted to ruin it." Stefan said.

"All because you loved the same woman 145 years ago?" She asked. I mentally applauded her for her quick math. Stefan gave her a sad smile and shook his head. I sighed and looked back over to where our house used to stand. I could almost see where every brick and stone used to be.

"She wasn't just any girl." I told Elena as I continued to look over the empty land.

Katherine and I sped through the maze with Stefan a little ways behind. We were racing, and Katherine was beating me by a little. Katherine reached the statue first and touched it giggling as Stefan and I stood breathing heavily.

"Ha! I win. What's my prize?" Katherine asked. Before Stefan or I could answer, another voice did.

"What would you like it to be?" Damon asked as he sat on a hedge in his uniform. I squealed and tackled him into a hug.

"They extended your leave?" I asked him when I finally released him.

"I was simply having too much fun to return to battle." He stated. I snickered as Stefan spoke.

"Your commitment to the confederacy is inspiring." He said sarcastically as he hugged Damon. Then with Stefan on one side of Damon with their arms around each other, and with my arm looped through Damon's we all turned to Katherine.

"Well, this works out wonderfully for me." She said, smirking.

"How's that, Miss Katherine?" Damon asked, grinning.

"Now I'll have both brothers to entertain me." She responded. "First and foremost, I'll need someone to escort me to the founder's ball." She started to walk away, when she stopped in her tracks as both of my brothers spoke.

"With pleasure." Damon said as he bowed.

"It would be an honor." Stefan said and then both of my brothers turned and gave each other crooked grins. Katherine turned back around.

"The smart and kind Salvatore brothers both coming to my rescue. How will I ever choose?" Katherine stated as she walked off. I slapped both of my brothers on the neck and they both started rubbing their necks.

"What was that for?" Damon asked.

"For going for the same woman. It will never end well." I insisted. They both shook their heads.

"Lina, nothing could break the three of ours bond. Not even death." Stefan responded with his arm around Damon. I sighed and rubbed my temple.

"She chose me. I escorted her to the ball at the original Lockwood Mansion." Stefan said as Elena walked towards a bench and then flipped over to us.

"The first Founder's party..." Stefan and I both nodded. "Where you signed the registry." Elena confirmed, putting all the pieces together.

"I didn't care that I had gotten something that my brother wanted. I didn't even care if it hurt him. I only knew that I wanted her." Stefan said. Elena nodded.

"So he was upset." She stated as she sat on the bench. I chuckled. Damon didn't get upset, similar in a way you could say neither did I. We got even. Probably why we were always the two messing around and pranking each other in the background whilst father would have us attend some boring dinner.

"That's the thing about Damon. He doesn't get mad. He just gets even. What Damon wants, Damon usually gets." I said. Stefan then took over.

"I didn't know it at the time, but...turns out that night...Katherine was with him, too." Stefan said.

"So he stole her from you, not the other way around?" Elena asked, starting to get a bit confused. I laughed humorlessly.

"Turns out...she wasn't ours to steal." Stefan said.

Stefan towered above Katherine as he kissed her passionately. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and rolled him over so she was now on top and then pulled him up so they now sat on the bed, intertwined with each other. He kissed her neck as she moaned softly.

"I will love you forever." Stefan told her.

"Forever is a very long time, you know." She gasped out as he continued to plant kisses along her neck.

"Not long enough." He responded. Suddenly, Katherine's vampire face came on and Stefan stared in horror. Katherine then grabbed his neck and sank her fangs into his neck as he blacked out.

When Stefan awoke, the first thing he noticed was the scent of blood.

His blood.

He sat up touching his neck lightly to see dried blood was there.

"Good morning. Clear the room, please." Katherine said as Emily exited and she walked over to Stefan.

"Your face. It was like a demon." Stefan said in horror.

"But you're not afraid." Katherine said as she got closer to him.

"Get away from me. Get away." Stefan said as he crawled backwards into the headboard.

"It doesn't change the way you feel about me. You will not tell anyone. We will go on exactly as we have." Katherine compelled.

"Yes, we will go on." Stefan repeated in a monotone voice. Katherine giggled.

"You have no idea of the future I have planned for us, Stefan--You, me, Adelina, and Damon. No rules."

"She could control my mind and Damon's. She compelled each of us to keep the secret from the other. She wanted all of us to be together forever." Stefan said as I shuddered at the story he had told us.

"Talk about clingy girlfriend." I muttered. Elena ran her fingers through her hair trying to comprehend what Stefan had just said.

"Didn't work out that way, but..." Stefan paused to grab a shiny object near the bench. Damon's ring. Not to brag or anything but it had been my idea to place it somewhere ironic, like here. "Damon, Lina, and I, looks like we're stuck with each other...Like it or not." Stefan finished as he twirled the ring around.

"Is that Damon's ring?" Elena asked. I nodded.

"We took it from him, but we have to give it back." I said. Elena walked up to us sort of looking like a mad woman.

"No. Don't. Keep it hidden." She gulped.

"Elena, if I don't give it to him, he'll retaliate in the only way that he knows he can hurt me." Elena scoffed.

"And how is that?"

"By hurting you." Awww, who knew Steffie was such a romantic? Ugh, ew! Damon's rubbing off on me I just called Stefan Steffie.

I was in the backseat of the car when I heard Stefan and Elena speaking.

"The mind control...did you ever do that to me?" Elena asked Stefan.

"No. That necklace," He pointed at her vervain necklace he had gifted her, "It contains an herb called vervain. It protects you from being compelled. I wanted to protect you from Damon's influence. But I also wanted to...protect you from me. "Stefan paused. "Elena, you should never take that necklace off...because no matter what happens today, no matter how you feel about me...you'll know that you were free to make your own choice." I stopped listening and diverted my attention elsewhere as they finished their conversation and got in the car.

******

When we got inside Elena's house, we came into an unusual scene. Jeremy was sitting on the floor as Matt and Vicki were standing facing him.

"What's going on?" Elena asked. I then noticed my surroundings and how everything seemed....off. There was food everywhere and Vicki was acting weird.

"She's really messed up." Matt said. That's when it hit me. Before I could react, Stefan was a step ahead of me.

"Elena, back up." Stefan said as he grabbed Vicki's face and checked her pupils. He was trying to see if she was compellable to indicate how far she was into the transition.

"Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be ok." I commanded and off the two boys went with Vicki up the stairs as Stefan, Elena and I stayed behind.

"You know what's wrong with her?" Elena asked us. I gulped.

"Yeah." Stefan said.

"What is it?" She questioned.

"She's transitioning." Stefan lowered his voice so only the three of us could hear.

"Transitioning to what?" Elena asked, already knowing the answer in her gut.

"A vampire." I said.

"What?" Elena asked in disbelief.

"Damon must have gotten to her. She's new. She hasn't completed her transformation yet." Stefan assured.

"H-how does she do that?" Elena asked as she stumbled over her words. Stefan and I hesitated before either one of us answered.

"She has to feed on human blood." I said.

"And what if she doesn't?" Elena asked nervously. I ran my fingers through my hair before answering.

"She'll die."

******

"She may only have a few hours." Stefan said as Elena continued to pace.

"She's upstairs with him right now." Elena said, talking about Jeremy.

"It's ok. She doesn't know what's happening to her yet." I said.

"So when is she going to know?" Elena asked.

"Right now, she doesn't remember anything. A part of her is still human, but slowly, the deeper she gets into the transition, the memories will start to come back, and then she'll know she has to make the choice." Stefan explained.

"The same choice you made." Elena said coldly. Suddenly I got the urge to slap her across her face. It didn't take much for my temper to rise but normally I was able to keep it in check. But as soon as she spoke in that voice, that judging voice she reminded a whole lot of an evil bitch who looked just like her. Stefan stayed quiet as I silently fumed, trying to get my temper in check.

Suddenly, we heard noises and the front door bang open. We ran outside the house to see Matt looking all around.

"She was fine, and then she just--she just freaked out." Jeremy said, worry etched into his face.

"I'm gonna go look for her. Call me if you hear anything." Matt said before running off to his truck.

"We can track her." Stefan mumbled under his breath so Jeremy didn't hear.

"Go." Elena said. Stefan and I then ran off. 

Elena's POV

I was cleaning up the mess Vicki had made to distract myself from all my thoughts.

"Maybe we should check in with Matt." Jeremy said worriedly.

"He'll call when he finds her." I said distractedly, handing him plates to put in the sink.

"Well, what are we supposed to do?" Jeremy asked.

"We wait. We're supposed to wait." I said.

"I don't know what's wrong with her." I looked into his eyes and sighed. I could see the pain he was going through because of this.

"She'll be fine. It'll all be fine." I reassured.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I walked to it with Jeremy on my heels. I opened it slightly and as soon as I caught sight of those ice blue eyes, I tried to slam the door but it was too late. He pushed it open without breaking a sweat.

"Jeremy, go upstairs." I commanded.

"You're afraid of me." Damon observed, amusement in his eyes. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess. Stefan finally fessed up." He said, with his usual smirk on his face.

"Stay away from me." I said bravely. I wasn't going to show fear to this bastard.

"Hey, hey, hey, there's no need to be rude. I'm just looking for my siblings. May I come in?" He asked. Before I could respond, he continued. "Oj, wait. Of course I can. I've been invited." He then stepped into the house and closed the door behind him as I backed away.

"We can cut to the chase if you want. I'm not gonna kill you right now. That wouldn't serve my greater agenda. So...where are my siblings?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"They're out looking for Vicki." I spat out. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't look at me with those judgy little eyes. Girl's gonna thank me for what I did to her." Damon said as walked forward and we were now only inches apart.

"Did you thank Katherine?" I asked coldly. His jokester attitude he had dropped along with his smirk.

"Got the whole life story, huh?" He asked as he walked away with his back towards me.

"I got enough." I said.

"Oh, I doubt that." He said bitterly. I furrowed my brows. What did he mean? I waited to see if he was going to elaborate but instead he walked towards the front door.

"Tell my siblings I'm looking for them." Right before he left he poked his head back in. "Oh, tip for later. Be careful who you invite in the house." He smirked. 

Adelina's POV

Stefan and I finally found Vicki sitting by herself sobbing in the old cemetery. I sympathize with the poor girl.

"Vicki." Stefan called out to her. She turned to us with her tear stained face. We walked closer so we stood in front of her.

"I'm starting to remember things--what he is, what he said. I remember you two. The hospital, the--the rooftop, it's all coming back." She said.

"I'm so sorry. Damon had no right to do this to you." I responded. She sniffed.

"He said that I need to feed. What will happen if I don't?" She asked as she tried to choke back her sob. I grimace.

"You'll fade quickly...and then it'll all just be over." Stefan said. Vicki nodded in understanding as she wept.

"I'll be dead." She said as Stefan and I nodded. I could see she was in so much pain. I crouched in front of her as Stefan stood behind me.

"I don't want this." She sobbed. I squeezed her hand.

"I know, it'll be ok. You're gonna be ok. I can help you." I said softly, remembering how Damon and Stefan used to speak to me when I would get scared or hit by father.

"Is it better? Is it better? Will I be better?" She asked. I held back my tears that were threatening to come out. Damn you heightened feelings. I didn't answer as I just looked down.

"I want to go home. Will you take me home?" She asked, her sobs becoming louder. I nodded and stood up holding my hand out for her to grab. As our fingers touched, I suddenly heard two gunshot noises and felt a searing pain in my chest. I gasped as I looked up to see the news guy had been the one to shoot me. I collapsed to the ground and looked next to me to see Stefan lying in pain as well. I gasped as I tried to steady my breaths. They had been wooden bullets.

Logan Fell walked closer and then threw the gun to the side as Stefan and I gasped in pain. Logan crouched next to me with a stack in his hands.

"NO!" Vicki screamed as Logan raised the stack. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the impact. Before the stack made contact with my chest, Logan was attacked from behind. I opened my eyes to see it had been Damon. He threw Logan to the side and dug the bullet out of Stefan's chest and then moved on to me, I gritted my teeth in pain. He then pulled it out and threw it to the side.

"It's wood. They know. If anyone's gonna kill you two idiots, it's gonna be me. My ring." He held his hand out. I dug it out of my pocket and placed it into his palm.

"Thanks, moron." I gasped out as my chest started to heal. As Damon admired his ring which was now placed on his finger once more, Stefan suddenly shouted out.

"NO!" Both Damon and I turned our heads to see Vicki feeding on Logan. She looked up at us with blood all over her face.

"I'm sorry." She said before running off.

"Oops." Damon said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Elena's POV

I was sitting on the porch when I saw Stefan was walking over.

"You're bleeding." I said as I saw the blood stain on his shirt.

"No, it's ok. It's ok. I'm ok." Stefan said. I looked up at him expectantly and he realized what I wanted to hear.

"I couldn't stop her. I tried." He said, defeated.

"What does that mean?" I asked, holding back my tears, fearing the worst.

"She fed, and then I lost her." He responded.

"Oh, my god." I mumbled in disbelief.

"I'll take care of it. I'll find her, and I will show her that she can live like I do. I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody, Elena. I promise you." Stefan rambled. I ignored him.

"What do I tell my brother and--and Matt?" I speculated.

"We'll come up with a story." Stefan responded. My face fell.

"You mean we'll come up with a lie." I accused. He stayed silent.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. I stayed silent before responding.

"I gave you today just like you asked. And I understand that you would never do anything to hurt me, and I promise I will keep your secret, but...I can't be with you, Stefan." He looked up at me with so much hurt that it pained me. "I'm sorry--I just can't." I then left him on the porch and went inside.

As I closed the door, I slid down softly sobbing to myself, gasping for air, feeling as though I was drowning in my emotions. 

Holaaaaaa she back babehs!!!!! ANYWAYS sorry for taking, what? 70 years to upload this chapter. Anyways hope you enjoyed ehe I was personally excited to finally do some flashbacks with kathy. ALSO thanks for almost 200 reads whoop weeee!!! Ok toodles ehe

party hat >   <}:D  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 7K 28
After dealing with the tomb vampires in Mystic Falls, Ally and all of her friends finally feel things can go back to normal. But when Katherine retur...
1.6M 32K 55
This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon. She doesn't know they are alive either...
96.3K 1.4K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
13K 85 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...