Happy Holi-baes

由 jblingy

Different stories & pairings. Hope you enjoy xoxo 更多

Dreamlover's Good Love to Me (WhitRiah)
I'm Your Fantasy Tonight (WhitRiah)
I Only Wanted (WhitRiah)
Saving all my love for you (Whitney Houston x Lisa Lopes)
Unfinished Business (WhitRiah)
Changes (Savannah and Bernadine)
Changes Part 2
Sweet Tutor (WhitRiah)
Unfinished Business Part 2
Sweetheart (WhitRiah)
My lullaby - Teyana Taylor & Lori Harvey
Interested (Justine Skye x Lisa Lopes/Left Eye)
"Sweet baby" (WhitRiah)
Multi-interested
Remember (Whitney x Michael Jackson)
Easy (Renée Downer)
You finish it (WhitRiah challenge)
Lacy & Letitia

I Only Wanted Part 2

245 12 13
由 jblingy

As soon as Mariah hangs up with Whitney, she rushes to the bathroom and starts the shower. After brushing her teeth and undressing, she rapidly washes her body. When she finishes her quick shower, she slips on a top that hangs off her shoulders and a pair of lounge pants. She bends down and fluffs out her mane of brown and blonde highlights. Then she spritzes herself a few times with perfume.

Her phone softly chimes against her marble black coffee table. This means she has a text notification.

"I'm coming up now," Whitney writes, increasing Mariah's anticipation.

When Whitney stands at her door, she realizes just how much she missed the brown girl's company. Whitney's smile shines the room and fills Mariah with butterflies.

"Hey, come on in," Mariah invites.

"These are for you." Whitney gifts her with a small bouquet of flowers.

"Aw, thank you. I'm gonna put these away. Make yourself at home." Mariah takes the flowers in the kitchen and places them in a spare vase her mother had gifted her. She fills the green flower holder with water. Her eyes scope her modest, tidy kitchen and she opts to place it on her counter for now.

Whitney walks in and they lock eyes.

"Hey, thank you again," Mariah says. "They're sweet."

"They're sweet or I'm sweet?"

Mariah playfully rolls her eyes. "You heard me."

Whitney takes it well, not the least bit offended. She walks closer to the other female. "I really didn't like us beefing. You were my girl."

"I didn't like it either, but I guess I got ahead of myself. Ya could've told me about him, you know."

"I was over him when I met you. He popped back up—as niggas always do—and I fell for it like a simp." When Mariah just looks at her blankly, she has to ask, "what? You don't believe me?"

Mariah folds her arms, looking at her floor. "I mean, you didn't like me that much if it was so easy for you to entertain him."

Whitney gazes at her solemnly.

"I know we weren't together though," Mariah mentions with a shrug. "I guess I liked the kiss a little too much." She smirks at the other, earning a smile.

"The next time we kiss, I promise I'm not going anywhere."

Even though those words have an affect on Mariah she plays it cool. "And what makes you think we're gonna kiss again?"

Whitney raises her eyebrows and chuckles. She licks her lip and walks even closer towards Mariah who backs up until she's against the refrigerator.

"Smooth," Mariah's face glows with amusement. She even laughs softly.

Whitney huffs out a laugh of her own. "Hush up, you know you like it." Her long fingers hold Mariah's nape and then rake through her ringlets. She pulls back Mariah's hair until she's able to gently suck her throat. It would be an understatement to say Mariah is turned on. She moans when Whitney's mouth moves to her neck. The sound arouses Whitney and makes her suck the creamy flesh harder. She wants to leave behind a prominent mark.

Mariah grabs Whitney's hair, launching an ardent kiss between them. They don't miss a beat, eagerly exploring and indulging the other's mouth.

Taking Whitney's hands, Mariah steers her towards a chair and makes her sit on it. Whitney thought she was going to take her to the bedroom, but they have time. She wants to see what Mariah has in mind. When she reaches out to touch her, Mariah denies her with a faux stern look.

"Oh, come on, babe," Whitney complains when she backs away.

Mariah grins and straddles her. "Don't touch until I say so," she instructs against her lips.

"Why?" she whines.

Mariah can't stop smiling and kisses her slow and seductively, shutting Whitney up. "Are you gonna be a good girl?" she asks a couple seconds later.

Whitney smirks.

Mariah bites her neck a little in retaliation.

"Yeah, babe..." her eyes then darken as Mariah grinds on her thigh. She stays still for a bit until she lifts Mariah's top and grazes the silky smooth skin of Mariah's belly button. The little move elicits a gasp and shiver from Mariah. 

Whitney grins and kisses her deeply, still caressing her impossibly soft skin. She licks Mariah's tongue and whispers, "Let me love you."

Mariah, whose flushed all over, grinds back and forward, sucking Whitney's tongue. She doesn't protest when her breasts are felt up. She grinds harder and massages her companion's bottom gums with a few licks.

When they at last make it to the room, they each strip down to their unblemished bodies.

"I know she's soaking," Whitney says just above a whisper. Holding eye contact, she enters Mariah with her finger. "Mhmm," she hums in confirmation when proven right. "Who made you like this?"

Mariah's eyes roll in the back of her head. She's already getting stroked pretty deeply and now Whitney is talking like this. She lets Whitney pump her until her release.

Mariah's walls have fierce grip on damn near her whole hand, which makes Whitney grin to herself. She's about to let the blonde taste herself but she has other plans. Mariah instead takes Whitney's moist fingers and trails them across Whitney's breasts where Mariah's mouth soon joins.

Mariah's mind starts going. The images of Eddie returning. She imagines Eddie in her place and gets mad. Whitney looks on curiously as Mariah suddenly stops loving on her body.

"Babe?" she calls and watches Mariah get off the bed, her fine naked ass retreating into her closet.

The blonde doesn't respond. She comes back with a dildo.

Whitney smiles impishly. "Oh, you got one, huh?"

"Not for me, for you."

Mariah gets on the bed with the toy in place.

"Mariah, you don't have to do this—"

"Why? You like it, right?"

Mariah pins her back and slowly fills her with the toy. Whitney watches as she moves in and out of her. Before she knows it, Mariah thrusts harder and harder. The aggression catches Whitney by surprise. And there's a dead expression in Mariah's eyes when she climaxes, not the desire and passion Whitney expected. She withdraws from Whitney's body, leaving behind juices that ooze.

When she meets Whitney's eyes, she offers a smile. It goes unreturned.

Mariah detaches the dildo from her body and leaves the room.

Whitney lies there trying to process what just happened. Things were going well until then. Something changed. She cleans herself up and finds Mariah.

In the bathroom, Mariah is passively staring out the window. Her back is to Whitney.

"What's going on?" Whitney enquires, understanding now that something is definitely wrong.

Mariah flinches and then shakes her head. "Nothing."

Whitney sucks her teeth. "Don't even try it. I know something's up."

"I can't shake the thought of you fucking Eddie, happy?" Mariah looks at her and then turns back around.

"That's why you were cold with me."

Mariah faces her, visibly guilty now. She never considered how Whitney was probably feeling in those moments. "I'm sorry." A tear falls.

"It's okay, but you have to talk to me. And you have to let him go, I did. And what makes you think I fucked him?"

Mariah doesn't answer, just wipes her eyes.

"I don't want anyone but you, please understand that..." Whitney continues. "I'll show you. But you can't hold on to that Eddie shit."

Mariah agrees and wraps her arms around her. Whitney hugs her back and kisses her head.

"Are you hurt?" Mariah asks, looking up into her eyes.

"Not physically, but a little here, yeah." Whitney places Mariah's hand on her heart. "I could feel the difference."

Mariah closes her eyes tightly. "I'm so sorry baby, I'll be gentle next time."

Whitney laughs. "How about you let me handle it?"

Mariah blushes and brings her face into the crook of her lover's neck. She rains kisses there.

Whitney embraces the affection and soon after raises Mariah's head so they can look at each other. "You'll let me handle it?"

"Yeah."

"Good girl." She smiles and Mariah kisses her nose. "Now where were we?"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

137K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
56.3K 1.1K 43
This is more to one shot stories of Scott and Isaac
202K 2.9K 13
alrr dream and reader let's go. Smut will happen but not until a huge while. enjoy:) UPDATE! 1.3 K READS! OMG, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS SO DAMN...
165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...