Will They Notice Me?

Von CushiCushi

(Y,N), nobody knew him. He was always ignored and didn't have anyone with him. Team RWBY and JNPR always were... Mehr

An "Ordinary" life
A Realization
Back to School
The New Old
Unsettled Fight
What is Humanity?
A little investigation
How Are You?
Bloody Massacre
Hey...

Old Business

12.9K 224 54
Von CushiCushi

3RD POV

It was about 2 days since (Y,N) got his weapon from Mike, it was noon in Vale, and (Y,N) was walking around the streets he turns and heads into a building called "Tuxon's Book trade." he enters in as a person at the counter looks at him before speaking. (I'm going to call the man Tuxon)

Tuxon: "Hello! Welcome to Tuxon's book store! What can I do for you!" he said as he looked at (Y,N) walking towards him.

(Y,N): "...I'm here looking for some information." he stated with a cold bored tone to Tuxon.

Tuxon: "What kind of information?" he said confused but seemed to have a serious face.

(Y,N): "What do you have on the White Fang." he said just as Tuxon looked at him in shock before looking more mad and serious

Tuxon: "I have no information on them, what do you want," he said seriously.

(Y,N) "I don't care about you, I just want to know if you have anything on them. Locations? People? Or how about enemies?"

Tuxon stared at him a bit before walking away and into the back of the store.

Tuxon: "I don't have anything about them, if you're only here for that then I suggest that you leave," he said coldly.

(Y,N) didn't argue and headed out the door, on his way out he bumps into 2 people, one was a green-haired girl and the other was a grey-haired man. They both entered the store and (Y,N) stopped he looked back at the two who entered before walking to the corner of the building and waiting there. The two people walk out and head to the other way where (Y,N) came from, (Y,N) walked back and entered the store again.

This time Tuxon was dead on the floor, a bullet hole was on his forehead and blood leaked out from his head. (Y,N) stared at the body a bit before heading into the back and going through the shelves of files and desks full of paper. He stops as he picks up a file showing a list of people and having a White Fang logo on them, getting what he wants he heads out of the store but stops as he notices a book in a box, it was called The Third Crusade getting curious he grabs the book and heads out of the store through the back leaving the crime scene.

-----------------------------

~Emerald POV~

-----------------------------

The streets were crowded as usual giving me the chance to pick-pocket a bunch of people all around me without notice. So far I got about 4 wallets, man I wonder what I could buy with this.

Mercury: "Hey is this the place?" I hear that annoying jerk say.

I look up and notice that we were at "Tuxons Book Store" God what a stupid name, but it's the place so I might as well get this over with.

Emerald: "Yeah it's the place." I stated.

We enter through the door, but we pass by this kid who walks out, it was nothing to us, probably some nerd who likes books. We passed by him but then that's when I notice something strange, I noticed that he looked back at us with a cold look before walking the other way. I decided to drop it for now and talk to this person. I head to the counter and ring the bell as I hear a response in the back.

Tuxon: "Be right there!"

A man emerges from the back of the store carrying a bunch of boxes.

Tuxon: "Welcome to Tuxons Bookstore, home to every book under the sun. How may I he-" He said as he noticed who the people were at his counter. He dropped it ad tried to continue trying to act calm "How may I help you?"

Mercury: "Just browsing." he said as he closed the book he was reading.

Emerald: "I actually, I was wondering. Do you have any copies of the "Thief in the Butcher?" I asked leaning on the counter.

Tuxon: "Yes we do..."

Emerald: "That's great!" I said pretending to be excited.

Tuxon: "Would you like a copy?" he asked.

Emerald: "No I was just wondering," I said as Mercury behind me was closing another book trying to scare him.

Emerald: "Oh! Uhhhh what about Violets Garden? In the paperback." I asked.

Mercury: "He's got it. Hardback too" he stated waving a copy of the book to me.

Emerald: "Ohh. Options are nice" I said thinking about what I could get after this

Mercury: "Ehhh. NO picture," he said as he slams another book and drops it. "HEY! Do you have any comics?" he asked, ugh him and those comics. It's annoying.

Tuxon: "Near the front." he said in what sounded like a pissed tone.

Emerald: "Oh! No, wait! What about Third Crusade."

Tuxon: "Uhhmm...I...Don't believe we carry that one." he said as Mercury again, slammed another book. Things just got interesting.

Mercury: "Oh," he said in a surprised tone.

Emerald: "What was this place called again?"

Tuxon: "Tucson's Book trade."

Emerald: "Aaaand you're Tuxon?"

Tuxon: "That's right."

Emerald: "So then I take it that you are the one who came up with the catchphrase."

Tuxon: "Yes."

Mercury: "And what was it again?" he said as Tuxon sighs at this.

Tuxon: "Tuxon Book trade, home of every book on the sun."

Mercury: "Except, The Third Crusade."

Tuxon: "It's just a catchphrase."

Mercury: "It's false advertisement!"

Emerald: "You shouldn't make a promise you cant keep...Tuxon" I said getting serious.

Mercury behind me taps the switch for the windows making it dark, so no one can see us when it happens.

Emerald: "I heard that you planning on leaving. Moving all the way to Vacuo" I said as Tuxon was now getting more scared.

Emerald: "Your brothers in the White Fang wouldn't be happy to hear that. And neither are we. You know who we are don't you?" I asked finally wanting to get this over with.

Tuxon: "Yes."

Emerald: "And you know why we're here?"

Tuxon: "Yes." he stated more serious.

Emerald: "So, are you going to fight back?"

Tuxon: "YES!"

He jumps up onto the desk and lunges at me trying to cut me with his claws on his fingers. But I dodge to the side as Mercury kills him with a shot to the head, and so Tuxon drops dead onto the floor. Now that we were done we head out of the store and back to the streets, looking to my side, Mercury had a comic book.

Emerald: "Why do you have that?"

Mercury: "Eh, I like the pictures," he says dropping the comic behind him.

We leave heading back to the base, but that's when we hear a bell again. Looking behind us the same boy that left the building entered again. It is like he knew what was going to happen.

Mercury: "Do you think we should kill him too?" he asked me seeming a bit surprised.

Emerald: "Something doesn't seem right." I say concerned.

Mercury: "What do you mean? It's just a random kid. We could kill him" he stated cockily.

Emerald: "Let's just follow him for now" I stated as I opened the door, but I took the bell out so the boy wouldn't hear.

Looking inside the body of Tuxon was still there but the boy wasn't. So this boy knew that we were here to kill him.

Mercury: "The kid didn't run out of the building when he saw the body. Kid got guts" he stated surprised.

Emerald: "He knew what was going to happen from the start."

Walking a bit further I enter the back of the building but I hear a door open. I guess that the person left the building, knowing that I calm down a bit and walk forward still cautious if the kid or something else is still around.

Emerald: "From what I can tell whoever it was is gone now, but what was he here for?"

Mercury: "I don't know, probably was just stealing stuff."

Walking around I look at an office and then I notice a box having the White Fang symbol on it, taking a closer look the box was open. Shit...this kid knew what he was after.

Emerald: "Mercury come look." I said.

Mercury: "What is it...Is that what I think it is?" I started questioning.

Emerald: "Whoever he was. He knew what he was after We should tell this to Cinder."

Mercury: "Got it." He said nodding his head.

We walk out from the front entrance again and head to the base. I still couldn't get my head off the questions though. Who is this person? What is he after? Or what does he want?

-----------------------------

~3RD POV~

-----------------------------

Currently back with (Y,N) he was walking around the city heading back to Artoria's house. He took a look at the file he had and the book, he put the file into the book to hide it. He continued walking but bumped into someone along the way making him fall and drop the book. He curses to himself before looking up and seeing the last people he wanted to see. Team RWBY, JNPR, and his own team.

Mia: "Ah sorry I wasn't paying attention, are you-" She said before stopping, recognizing who she was talking to and changing to a more pissed of face.

Mia: "Oh look who it is. Why are you here, are you trying to stalk us?" she said as everyone else came forward recognizing (Y,N) and become more defensive and ready to attack if need to.

(Y,N) doesn't respond but scoffs instead ignoring them and picking up the book he head and walking away. But was stopped by Mike who was in front of him, he leaned down to look at (Y,N) right in the eyes.

Mike: "As I said last time if you ever come near us, you'll get it. But I'm not a bad person so I can let you of this time. Get out of here before I change my mind" he stated moving to the side allowing (Y,N) to walk ahead of him.

(Y,N) didn't respond and walks ahead but as he was walking he raises his hand and sticks the middle finger at them not even looking. This made some like Yang, Nora, Mia, and Mike pissed of in the group and about ready to pounce (Y,N) to the ground. Though as they were about to snap (Y,N) turns around and looks at them with a bored face.

(Y,N): "Before you even try to hit me would you think right here would be a good time?" he said as they were around other civilians who minded their own business.

The four stop thinking on what he said, they calm down and just give him glares before walking away.

Mike: "Lets go, I don't want to waste more time here" he says sticking the middle finger right back at (Y,N).

Yang: "That jerk is really starting to piss me off." she stated walking the other way pissed of.

The others go ahead on their normal lives as (Y,N) heads the other way. As (Y,N) was walking he opens the book to check if the file is still there, and it was. He sighs as he closes the book and heads back to Artoria's house again already forgetting what had just happened.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile somewhere else Emerald and Mercury were at a warehouse walking to a table where a women in red was standing at.

????: "Report."

Emerald: "We just took a stroll, killed of anyone who was trying to leave the with information of us or the White Fang" she said bowing her head.

????: "Good" the woman stated.

Emerald: "Cinder, there something else I wanted to talk about."

The woman who was Cinder looked at Emerald before walking up to her.

Cinder: "What is it?" she stated coldly.

Emerald: "Well, there's this person we walked into."

Cinder: "And?"

Emerald: "He seemed to have taken some White Fang files" she said showing a bit of fear in her.

Cinder: "And you didn't kill him?!" she stated pissed, scaring Emerald.

Emerald: "W-well, I mean he got away!"

Cinder: "So?! What does that do for the fact that you let this perso-" she said but was interrupted by someone behind her.

????: "She wouldn't be able to kill him wither way." the person said as they walked out from the side.

Cinder: "Oh and like you would know that." she stated irritated at the mysterious person.

????: "I know what I was here for and I know what I said" the person said chuckling a bit.

Emerald: "HE'S THE ONE?!"

Mercury: "What do you mean he's the one? Was there something I missed?" he said finally joining the conversation.

Emerald: "Of course you don't know cause you were to attached to your phone" she stated scoffing and rolling her eyes.

Mercury: "Yeah, yeah I know" he stated crossing his arms and looking the other way.

Emerald: "He came here to look for a specific person, one that could be a threat to all of us, including-"

????: "I'd advise you to not speak her name here, she doesn't like it when people talk about her" the person stated.

Cinder: "Oh, now you became one of her servants just now?" she said glaring at the man.

????: "She's already pissed of for me just saying it."

Cinder: "Tch Of course you would."

Emerald: "But are you sure that this. Er...Kid is the one?" she asked.

????: "Oh I'm sure he's the one I'm looking for, I got a clear picture of him in my mind."

Cinder: "Whatever. Just go back and do whatever the hell for all I care" she said swinging her arms trying to shoo him away.

The man doesn't respond and walks away, but the others could sense that he was smiling. Cinder just glares at the others and they get the signal to leave, and so they do. After Emerald and Mercury leave Cinder just sits there thinking to herself about the person Emerald mention. She didn't know who this person was, or how strong he was, all she could think of was hate for this person. Someone stronger than her? and from judging what Emerald said this was just a kid, probably someone from Beacon, but that's what made her hate this person more than ever. Someone younger then her, was already as strong as Salem, maybe even stronger if possible. She sits for a bit before cursing to herself and walking away.

-----------------------------

Back in Vale the moon shone in the sky as the streets were once again filled with busy stores, busting with people. Thought outside of all the stores a abandoned house was lit up dimly inside, the windows were covered with wooden barricades and the door looked completely shut, despite the fact it looks like its about to break. Above a roof a few buildings from the broken house a person was standing wearing a mask and had a some clothes on. The person took the mask of as it was shown to be (Y,N), who summoned his sword which was called Forever Judgment (Forget to mention the name last time).

He sneaks around some of the buildings till he got closer to the dimly lit building. Looking closer he see about three men in the back all holding guns and wearing masks, he was sure that they were White fang soldiers judging from how white the clothes were and the logo on the back. Deciding that it was time he walks out and to the streets heading towards the building, as he walked the White Fang soldiers noticed him and pointed there guns at him.

Soldier1: "Who are you? state your business" he said pointing his guns at (Y,N)

(Y,N) didn't respond and instead continued to walk forward, to the three guards. One of the guards scoffs and walks towards (Y,N) lowering the gun and reaching a hand out to him.

Guard2: "Hah! What's a kid like you doing out here. Get lost wimp, before I make you" he said as the others behind him chuckle

Guard3: "He's not moving, probably to scared to move I bet" he stated as (Y,N) was still standing there not moving an inch

Guard2: "Alright, you asked for it!"

The second guard swings his fist at (Y,N), who still just stood there not moving. Just as his fist as about to hit he stops...as a sound of organs being punctured could be heard. The guard gasp as he looks down to his chest to see that (Y,N)'s sword has stabbed him in the stomach making blood pour out from both sides. The guard screams but was cut short by a snap on the neck, and dropping dead on the ground

Guard1: "What the hell?!" he yelled surprised

Guard3: "You son of a bitch!" he said angry and pointing his gun at (Y,N)

Before the guard could shoot, his gun was cut clean in half making him stumble a bit to the ground. (Y,N) then finished him of by a stab to the head, the first and final guard coward in fear as he was unable to move.

(Y,N): "You wanted to know my business, right?" he said to the first guard

(Y,N): "I'm just here for some Old Business" he said as he raises his sword

A scream could be heard as blood was splattered against a wall that lit up against the bright moon in the sky

-----------------------------

Beacon dorms were as calm and quiet as usual Blake who was reading a book suddenly snapped her head up to the window as due to her Faunus traits, could hear what sounded like a scream from far away. She stared a bit at the window scared for what had caused that scream, before closing her book and going to sleep hoping that it would make her forget the terrifying scream she had heard.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

53.5K 697 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
46K 708 65
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who has a 2 semblances. One of them is Immortality, which he unlocked at the age of 18. Since that day, he has never aged...
155K 1.8K 37
Y/N L/N, a boy like any other, until the Gods send him to another world, the start of his favorite animated series. Armed with knowledge of the futur...
29.3K 797 31
Just read the damn thing.. (I don't not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)