The Fleeting Broken Soul

By Otakusamaanimefan

Julie an orphan, who has been in the system for years. Gets adopted by kind family. She doesn't think she wil... More

The orphanage
"Home"
The music notes ring
Dadza?
Nightmares
The park
W-wilbur...!?
Aftermath
A calm morning before the storm
Why?
Breaking down
Family Therapy
Chill Days
Information

Prologue

82 2 3
By Otakusamaanimefan

JULIE, age 14, brown hair and green eyes. Was in the orphanage system for a while. Has slightly anxiety.

MRS. DAWN, 30, works at the orphanage and is very strict to Julie.

PHILZA MINECRAFT, 33, blond hair and blue eyes. Has two other adopted kids. Very kind and caring. Plays Minecraft.

WILBUR MINECRAFT, 17, brown hair and brown eyes. He used to be in the orphanage system before Phil adopted him. Likes music, plays Minecraft and has some anxiety with some trauma.

TECHNOBLADE MINECRAFT, pink hair and brown eyes. Also in the orphanage system before Phil adopted him. Likes gaming and Minecraft. Has anxiety and nightmares.

*When I gain motivation, I will write chapter one till then. You're gonna have to wait.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
480K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...