๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By Jenxwrites

"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’†๐’”" โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ... More

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’‰ - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’“๐’‚'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’„ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’?
๐‘ผ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š
๐‘จ๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’ - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’…
๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’
๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’‚๐’ - ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’'๐’”
๐‘น๐’†๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘
๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’”๐’”๐’‚'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’ - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ’
๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’
๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’“๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’
๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† ๐Ÿ“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’†๐’•๐’š ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’Š๐’•๐’–๐’‚๐’

๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’๐’†

151 7 4
By Jenxwrites

'Gabrielle you got some nerve showing up here after what you did to Alyssa' Jack said in rage as he began to go towards her, to which by then Gabrielle stood up and went forwards to Jack.

'Woah hold on Jack think about what you are doing. Gabrielle didn't do anything, it wasn't her fault she was possessed by midnight!' Randall said as he stood in front of Gabrielle, against Jack, baking him away so that he would not hurt Gabrielle.

'Bullshit!' Jack said in anger as he pushed Randall out the way to get towards Gabrielle.

'Dude STOP!' Randall tried to get his friend to calm down and stop so that he wouldn't go for Gabrielle but he wouldn't listen.

'Of course you would be on your girlfriends side, but she killed Alyssa' Jack said in rage and he went up to Gabrielle and grabbed her by the throat, Randall was about to intervene when Gabrielle said something.

'Do it. I dare you but let me ask you. Tell me that you have never once killed anyone because if so then you must be relieved and happy. But what will killing me do, it is not going to bring her back. Yes I killed her and yes I'm so sorry but I never wanted this because I know how much she means to you. I never wanted to be a werewolf, I just always wanted to belong somewhere. I was possessed by midnight' Gabrielle moaned as Jack was holding her by the throat and you can see the pain in her eyes. He then finally after some hesitation, he let go of her.

'Look I'm mad at you and I really want to destroy you to pieces you little sh-

'But you are going to have to get through me first. Because no one hurts my girlfriend when she didn't even do anything' Randall said as he went forwards up in Jacks face.

'You are on her side! Your serious. Randall I thought we were bestfriends practially like brothers' Jack said in anger.

'I am but you should be the one to undertand her than most, after all you were posessed too when you killed someone. So you can't blame her anymore for Alyssa.

'Give me a reason not to' Jack stated.

'I love her Jack more than I ever thought I could love anyone' Randall smiled at Gabrielle who was behind him.

'Yes she has maybe not been the best person in the past but she has changed. I saw a glimpse of the real person she is, the one who always hides. That version of Gabrielle is the one I fell in love with. And if you just get the chance to get to know her better then maybe you can understand that she is a good person too' Randall said as he went over and put his arm over Gabrielle.

' I can't believe you Randall you-

'Hey sorry to intervene but I have been with you guys for like five hours and not once did you tell me why Gabrielle had blood on her or what had happened' Nicole played with her hands.

'Randall thought I should be the one to tell you. I was going to tell you I just didn't know, it was only a matter of time until everyone finds out. I mean Vera already knows' Gabrielle sighs.

'Vera knows. So I'm the last person to know' Nicole questioned.

'Well no. The Gnostic Council do not, they don't know about a lot of things' Randall smirked.

'I'm sorry Gabrielle. It must have been hard for you' Nicole said as she went to her side and gave her a shoulder hug.

'Thanks, Niki' Gabrielle smiled up at her, happy to have a friend like her.

'Oh give me a break' Jack said annoyed.

'Say it' Gabrielle demanded as she looked up at Jack.

'Say what' Jack acted even more annoyed than ever before.

'Say what I know you have been wanting to say since you first entered this room' She said as she stepped out and faced Jack, face to face.

'Erm sweetie, Gabby, I don't think that's such a good idea' Randall said from behind, trying to get her to stop talking, afraid that something bad will happen, more so afraid that Jack will do something to his girlfriend.

'Honey, Randall, It's fine I got this' She reassured him.

'I just don't think you should-

'No Randall, be a gentleman let your girlfriend talk' Jack protested, as Randall was getting more nervous by the second and didn't know what to do so he was pondering about.

'Go on Jack say it' Gabrielle demanded.

'Fine. I hate you. I hate that Randall thinks you are such a good person because he is blindly in love with you even though we know perfectly well that the person who Randall is really in love with who he would go to end of the earth for is Lilith. And that you are him is just a one time thing, you are his rebound-

'JACK! THE HELL DUDE!' Randall yelled at his bestfriend.

'Your relationship with Randall is doomed, because you know when Lilith is fully back that he will go back to her and you will be left alone. You think that now you are part of the wolf pack well you are not and you never will be. Because you are a murder, manipulator and you are not a good person- you torture people and care only about your own feeling above of what anyone else has to say. And I hate you for that, with a dying passion. You have always hated Alyssa and this just proved it, doesn't matter that anyone get's hurt as long as you hold all the power. You killed her when she did nothing to you, I loved her and you destroyed her!' Jack said, relieved to be getting all the emotions out.

'Wow, too far Jack, too far' Randall went up and poured himself a drink for he couldn't watch this argument play out anymore.

'And you know what I hate, I hate that you have never even tooken the chance to get to know me. That I am not what people think I am. And I hate how you think that Alyssa was a good person because she was not. She put the Order in danger, she destroyed the world' Gabrielle said looking straight at Jack.

'Stop it ! No she didn't stop it stop-

'What stop what? She is a bitch who would rather get rid of her own feelings for you rather than live a live with no powers. She only wanted power. The relationship you had with her was toxic' Gabrielle admitted almost instantly.

'You don't even know her. You never did! You are wrong!' Jack shouted across the top of his lungs.

'And you don't know me' She folded her arms.

'She loved me' Jack said.

'She was a bitch. She may of loved you but she would have rather seen the world burn of easy free magic then be with you. You put the effort into the relationship to make it work'

'But Alyssa didn't care. It was all a game to her. She was toxic-' Jack hit Gabrielle across the face, leaving her face red. He had hit her so hard that it was bleeding a little bit but not too much. She moaned in pain, moving her hand to touch the side of her face that he had hit.

'JACK!' Randall yelled at him.

'Hey are you okay?' Randall, straight away as soon as he saw Jack hit his girlfriend across the face he straight away went to her and put one of his hands on the area of the face that Jack hit.

'Yeah. Just sore' She smirked as she smiled at Randall who was concerned, but she gave him a smile so that made him feel a lot better knowing that she was okay as he smiled back at her.

'SHE WAS NOT TOXIC. GO TO HELL GABRIELLE! IN FACT TO HELL WITH ALL OF YOU. I'M OUT OF HERE!' Jack announced as he stormed off, out of the Den and went back to his Pop's place that Jack still owned after his Pop's had died.

'Here you should sit down' Randall pulled Gabrielle forward to sit on the sofa, to go easy.

'I'm fine. My head face stings though' She moaned in pain as she touched it.

'I would be surprised if it wasn't. Jack hit you pretty hard like harder than most people' He laughed to try and get her to smile more to which she did after seeing Randall put all the effort in.

'I'll get the ice' Nicole said as she stepped out the room and came back with a pack of ice and gave it to Randall to put on his girlfriend.

'Here let me' Randall suggested as he slowly put the ice on his girlfriend, on the area of her face that Jack had hit.

'Like I know I am a werewolf now and cuts can heal. I just wish that soreness and bruises could heal' She said, dramatically.

'Hey come on you will be fine' He declared to her.

'Yeah but I'm pretty sure Jack hates me now' Gabrielle said annoyed at herself.

'He had no right to do that to you. He shouldn't have done that you and you-

'You know what maybe I should have a little word with my bestfriend about boudraies and that he needs to keep his hands off my girlfriend. Yeah that is what I will do I will have a little word with him because no one hurts my girlfriend and gets away with it. I going over there now' Randall said as she stood up but then Nicole stopped him.

'You are just going to make things worse. Just stay here' Nicole supposed.

'Yeah but' Randall uttered.

'Nicole is right. Can you just I don't know stay here with me. Be by my side?' Gabrielle suggested as she learned her hand and offered it to Randall, he then gave her a smile and took it.

'Fine. For you though, only for you' Randall smiled at her, with their hands holding as he went and sat on the sofa again.

Nicole noticed the happy couple and didn't want to be a third wheel or disturb them so she quietly left the Den and went back to her Belgrave university and went to her student accommodation dorm room.

At the den Gabrielle and Randall were now both in each others arms, Randall learned forwards and kissed her and she kissed back. He then kissed her cheek, they both smiled at each other as they cuddled up with each other as they feel asleep until the sun-raised, happy to be embraced with one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.3K 85
"๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ." {๐™ด๐š•๐š’๐š“๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐šŽ...
991K 24.1K 55
๐€ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ...
90.5K 2K 29
แดสŸษชแด ษชแด€ สœแด‡ส€ษดแด€ษดแด…แด‡แดข, แด›สœแด€แด›๊œฑ แดแด‡. แดŠแดœสŸษชแด‡ แดแดสŸษชษดแด€๊œฑ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…. ษช แดแดแด แด‡แด… ษชษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดสŸษชษดแด€๊œฑ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€ษขแด แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช ส€แด€ษด ๊œฐส€แดแด แดส แดแดกษด. ษช แด›แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ษขแด€...
19.7K 698 19
๐š†๐šŽ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šก๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š›. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๏ฟฝ...