๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐œ๐š๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ...

By edwardsflu

"i found love where it wasn't supposed to be." ....::::... More

๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†.
cast & playlist.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„.

eleven.

40.9K 1.2K 409
By edwardsflu

IT IS LATE in the evening, Jordyn is reading a book in her room, trying to rid her mind of Caius.

It has been two days since their outing, they haven't seen each other at all.

Jordyn couldn't stop thinking about him, like some schoolgirl, and it annoyed her.

So, she's been trying everything to not think about him the last two days. Nothing has really worked.

When she read, her mind would wander off to him, completely forgetting about the book. She can't even draw; every drawing is either of him or something that reminds her of him.

Its very annoying to say the least.

She gives up on reading and drops the book down, not caring where it lands.

She quickly stands up and heads for her door, maybe she can walk through the halls, she of course knows it won't help her stop thinking about Caius, nothing will, but she feels cramped up in her room.

She pulls the door open aggressively, nearly screaming at the sudden figure standing in the door way.

Caius is standing there with an amused expression on his perfect face.

Jordyn places a hand on her heart, "Jeez, dude."

Caius laughs, which is a very rare occurrence, "My bad."

Jordyn takes a deep breath, trying to calm her heart rate, "What's up?"

"I want to take you somewhere."

Jordyn raises an eyebrow, "Where?"

"It's a secret." He steps out of Jordyns way, she sighs but complies, she slips her sandals on before walking around him.

He closes the door and starts walking beside Jordyn, "Why can't you just tell me?" Jordyn asks.

"Because, you'll see soon enough." Caius answers.

They walk through the chilly halls, talking about the past two days, until they reach a very familiar set of doors. The doors out to the gardens.

"Um," Jordyn glances and Caius then back at the doors as they get pushed open, a light breeze blowing Jordyns hair back, "I've already seen the gardens." Jordyn states.

Caius shakes his head, "We're not seeing the gardens."

He starts leading the way, going the opposite direction of the gardens and everything else, instead he was walking towards the thick forest.

"I didn't bring my hiking boots, blondie." Jordyn gestures to her feet where her sandals sit.

He stops before the forest starts, looking down at her feet then up at her face.

He slightly bends down, "Get on."

Jordyn laughs loudly, but then sees the serious expression he has on his face and stops, "You're serious?"

He nods, "Come on."

Jordyn thinks for a moment before shrugging, but before she goes to him she grabs the hair tie from her wrist and puts her hair up into a low ponytail, remembering how her hair looked after Alice ran with her.

She walks closer to Caius, face going red at the thought of her on his back.

"What are you waiting for?" His voice sounds annoyed, not terribly, but still annoyed.

Jordyn sighs before hopping onto his back, placing her arms on his shoulders, "I may be heavier than your average backpack."

Caius scoffs, "Oh please," he stands up straight, causing Jordyn to tighten her legs around his waist, "you feel no heavier than a piece of paper."

Then he is off, running through the thick brush, green blurs surround them, slowly meshing into an indescribable color.

Jordyn thinks they would definitely run into a tree at one point, but they never do, thankfully.

Maybe only a minute later Caius stopped running, Jordyns hands are clutched onto his suit, and her legs are held tightly wrapped around his waist. She blinks quickly a few times before jumping down.

Caius gives her a few moments before speaking, "We're here."

Jordyn takes one last deep breath then looks around, they are in the middle of a forest, she was about to ask what for but then she sees the building.

Its a little greenhouse, mostly glass. Some of the windows are broken, leaving glass everywhere. Theres overgrown grass on the inside, wildflowers of multiple colors stand all around.

"Aro went through a little phase," he chuckles, "it didn't work out, as you can see. I often come here to think." Caius tells Jordyn.

Jordyn smiles, "It's very pretty."

Caius nods, "I agree."

He leads her inside after, the doors creek slightly as they're pushed open.

On the inside, rays of sunlight stream into the little glass building, lighting the place up. Theres a little white table with two chairs, something that wasn't able to be seen from the outside, there are some books placed haphazardly on top of it, along with some loose drawings, then, a white piano sits in front of a window that looks fairly new and in good condition.

"No one has really ever seen this place," Caius sits on one of the chairs, "only my brothers."

Jordyn follows after him, pulling the chair out and sitting down on it.

"I can see why you like it here." Jordyn feels relaxed while being in the little greenhouse. Maybe its because Caius is here next to her, or just the place itself. Perhaps both.

"Yes, it's very relaxing." He says.

Silence overtook after their conversation, sounds of nature fill the greenhouse.

Caius looks at the piano, debating on going to play it.

He decides to, he stands up and walks to it, sitting down on the bench, he hits one of the keys, the sound echoing in the room.

Jordyn gets up and sits next to him on the bench, watching the way his fingers glide against the keys.

She doesn't recognize the tune, maybe its an original piece, she wonders. Its beautiful, though.

She closes her eyes, just listening to the song. If she wanted to, she would probably fall asleep to it.

Then it ends, it wasn't too long.

"It's not completed yet." Caius speaks, answering her previous thoughts.

She opens her eyes and looks at him, their eyes connect.

"It was beautiful." Jordyn compliments.

If Caius could blush, he definitely would be, "Thank you." His lips twitch up into a slight smile.

"Do you have a name for it?" Jordyn asks, curious.

Caius does have a name for it, but he can't tell her, "Maybe." Is all he says.

Jordyn raises an eyebrow, "Oh come on, blondie."

Caius hums and slightly leans forward, the two are now close enough that their noses could touch. Jordyn can feel Caius' cool breath on her face. Her heart is beating out of place, and, if his was working, his would be too.

Jordyns eyes move down to his smooth lips, but quickly looks back up at his red eyes, her face probably the same shade of red.

Caius slightly scoots back and quickly stands up, "Let us leave." He holds his hand out for Jordyn, she willingly takes it, sparks going up both of their arms. He pulls her up from the bench and quickly drops his hand. Jordyn frowns at the lack of contact.

Caius turns on his heel and exits the greenhouse, Jordyn following after him.

He waits outside for her, once he sees her, he bends down once more, allowing Jordyn to hop onto his back.

No words were said, it was awkward, like every time the two share a little moment.

He runs back much faster this time, he even runs her to her room.

She hops down outside of her door, "Th-" shes about to speak to him but he's quickly gone, leaving Jordyn standing in the hallway.

She sighs before opening her door.

***

Jamie🤰🏼

edited: 8/28/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 8.4K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
648K 30.3K 80
โFalling in love is easy, keeping love is not.โž โYou can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.โž โI never...
67K 1.4K 18
Rowen is the elder more methodical and calculating half sister of Isabella swan. While Bella was whisked away to live with her mom Reneรฉ. Rowen staye...
436K 10.4K 35
"๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ." You think Bella Swa...