Virtuosity | Dreamnoblade

By JustSomeJovian

Technoblade was just walking through the store, when he heard someone playing piano. Don't expect consistent... More

Preface
(A/N) I've been thinking.
(A/N) I'll make this quick
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
(A/N) Closing Thoughts
2k reads pog
25k reads
bruuh 10k reads
šŸŽŠšŸŽ‰50kšŸŽ‰šŸŽŠ

On the Nature of Daylight

1.8K 97 84
By JustSomeJovian

Silence. Silence so absolute that you could hear a pin drop, only occasionally broken by the chirping of a bird or the sniffle of a person in mourning.

The room was filled with familiar faces. A 6'5" behemoth stood next to a blonde who had forgone his normally boisterous behaviour. A Brit who had swapped his signature blue T-shirt for a black suit, and many more. All here for the same reason.

The string quintet began playing, as the opening chords to Max Richter's hauntingly beautiful On the Nature of Daylight began playing. A song once played for their wedding, now being played for their funeral.

The two coffins being carried down the aisle to the front, where their friends would then talk about how they were too young, that they were amazing people, that this was unfair. Person after person honouring the two who had so dearly treasured each other, and everyone around them. The shy one, and the proud one. The pianist and the violinist. The blonde and the pinkette.

The two coffins were taken to the cemetary, where a freshly dug hole fit for both of them was. Their final resting place.

Till death did them part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.8K 14
After George breaks his left hand and can't play Minecraft for awhile, many interactions between him and Dream seem to slowly change from the usual...
792 27 7
Technoblade is a mere man with a rope of too long hair. He lives in a tower with a caretaker too young to have raised him, and a chameleon too smart...
215K 8.8K 39
Retrouvailles: unique french term that describes the happiness of meeting someone that is very dear to you after a long time. Rediscovery. Fanart use...
144K 2.9K 26
there will no longer be updates. the end. COVER ART BELONGS TO ME.