Thoughts I Never Intended to...

By ThoughtsNeverIntend

It takes me a long time to write my stories. I write in spurts, bursts of energy which come once every few we... More

Travel
The Glass Box
Time
The Sky
The Snow is Dancing
"Hello"
The Weather Balloon
Meaning
Sounds of the Orchestra
Blue Velvet
The Gifts We Give
Confirmation
My Collection of Words
Bittersweet
"Goodbye"
Space and Time and Space
Where is home?
Rock Dance
Hyperbole
Update / Moving Forward
Empty

Equivalence

27 4 5
By ThoughtsNeverIntend

Walking through the art gallery was like waltzing through a million tiny, infinitely detailed worlds. 

She stopped in front of a painting of thousands of rainbow colored balls on a deep black background, as dark as space, giving the illusion that each sphere was a whole planet, a whole ecosystem, that existed for no other reason than to simply exist.

"I wonder..." she murmured without looking at me, "If a picture can paint a thousand words, can a thousand words paint a picture?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.5K 61
12 zodiacs. 6 boys, 6 girls. What could go wrong? Apparently, a LOT. They were casted down from the sky prior to their wish of living like a human. N...
446K 16.5K 41
Walking into an empty house is normal to me. I guess I got tired of saying 'I'm home' when nobody is home to reply. It wasn't always like this. I re...
Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

15.4K 338 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...
66.4K 1.4K 27
[DISCONTINUED] ~*~ They're just like every other teenager. They go to parties, study for tests, and do basically everything any teen would. They're n...