Je t'aimerai pour toujours, m...

Oleh Skully134

๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ: ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ Je t'aimerai pour toujours, mon amour, "I'll love you fore... Lebih Banyak

๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ: ๐™Š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ
Lev Haiba x Short! male reader
Tobio Kageyama x Shy Male Reader
Kiyoomi Sakusa x Male Reader
Tooru Oikawa x Male Reader
Asahi Azumane x Male Reader
Kenma Kozume x Sick Male Reader
Kita Shinsuke X Male Reader

Kiyoomi Sakusa x Male Reader

3.7K 120 150
Oleh Skully134

Currently playing: Happy Birthday Sakusa!!

Art credit: 173saerin (on Twitter)

1:05  ───|────── 2:53

|◁              II             ▷|

                          ∞            ↺

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

 ╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

[👤] Character: Kiyoomi Sakusa

[☁️] Genre: Fluff

   [💫] AU's: None

[⚠️] Warnings: none  

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

A/N: this is more or less a continuation of the last Sakusa one shot but you're not getting a sex scene miss gorl.

⊱ ──── 《∘◦3rd POV◦∘》 ──── ⊰

March, 20th.

Currently the MSBY black jackals were training in the gym as per usual until a certain Ace walked into the gym. Everyone in the gym froze as they watched Sakusa.

"Somethings wrong..." Bokuto said as Sakusa walked into the locker room.

"He doesn't seem upset today!" Hinata cheered as the team nodded in agreement.

"I think its because of [L/N]." Atsumu said as he smiled.

"Who?" Hinata asked.

"Omi Omi's boyfriend." Atsumu said as the team became astonished. They never expected Sakusa to date anyone or even show an affection to anyone.

"OH!! HOW DID THEY MEET!!?" Bokuto asked excitedly as Hinata nodded his head.

"Omi Omi and I went to a party and he met [L/N] [Y/N]. Then he ditched me to take the guy home and they ended up fucking." Atsumu said as everyones eyes widened.

"Sakusa..."

"Having..."

"Sex..." The team said as Atsumu nodded.

"They were at it for four hours." Atsumu rolled his eyes.

"FOUR HOURS?!" The team asked in shock as Atsumu nodded with a bored expression on his face.

"Atsumu how do you know this?" Shugo asked.

"His roommate was at the party too and I became friends with him. I needed to crash at his place and we found Omi Omi and [L/N] about to fuck. Then they chased us out the room." Atsumu said as he crossed his arms.

"BAHAHAHA!!!" Hinata and Bokuto laughed.

"We did not have sex for four hours." Sakusa groaned as his happy mood turned into an annoyed one.

"YES YOU DID!! I COULDN'T SLEEP CAUSE OF ALL [L/N]'S MOANING!!" Atsumu shouted as Sakusa shrugged.

"Just shows I last longer than you." Sakusa said as Atsumu froze while laughter erupted.

"How the turntables." Bokuto laughed.

"Bokuto it's how the tables have turned." Hinata said.

"Ya messed the poor guy up badly. He wasn't able to walk for three days. THREE DAYS!" Atsumu said while holding up three fingers

"I did tell him he wouldn't be able to walk for a while." Sakusa said as the team watched the two, dumbfounded.

"Not only that!! Me and Shiro were trying to sleep and we couldn't cause of yer boyfriends damn moaning!! Ohh Sakusa~ There!! Go faster~!" Atsumu said in a mocking tone.

"At least I have someone moaning my name." Sakusa spat back before the gym door opened and a sneeze followed right after.

"[Y/N]?" Sakusa asked as he walked towards the male. His mood changing instantly. The team noticed the mood change and took note about how much [Y/N]'s presence could impact the male.

"Kiyo! Happy birthday baby!!" [Y/N] cheered as he held a box.

"Hey babe. What's in the box?" Sakusa asked before he stood in front of [Y/N].

"Its a cake! I wanted to come here and cut a cake for your birthday with your team!!" [Y/N] smiled as he opened the box to reveal a cake.

"Wow. Thank you so much." Sakusa said before kissing [Y/N] on the cheek.

"No problem! Anything for you..." [Y/N] said before leaning towards Sakusa's ear.

"Daddy~" [Y/N] said as Sakusa smirked.

"So you don't wanna walk tomorrow huh?" Sakusa whispered huskily into the other males ear as [Y/N] turned red.

"Hey, what are ya talking about?" Atsumu asked as he crossed his arms.

"About fucking him to the point where he can't walk again." Sakusa smirked as [Y/N] laughed.

"Anyways!! Where can we cut the cake?" [Y/N] asked as Atsumu smiled at Hinata.

"Don't worry I'll set the cake up." Atsumu said as he grabbed the box from [Y/N] and walked a few feet away from the the duo.

"Hinata help me out!" Atsumu said as he literally set the cake towards Hinata. Hinata's instincts kicked in and he spiked the cake at Sakusa. As the cake hit his face, the team eyes widened before the gym was filled with laughter. Sakusa's eye twitched before he felt [Y/N] press his lips on his cheek.

"Don't worry, I had a feeling they would do this so I have an extra cake at home!" [Y/N] smiled before Sakusa kissed him.

"I love you." Sakusa said as [Y/N] smiled before he turned to Atsumu with a deadly aura.

"You disgust me." He said before walking out the gym to clean himself up.

"Atsumu you're cleaning this mess up, you too Hinata."

"HUH?!?!"

"Yes sir."

⊱ ──── 《∘◦Time Skip◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Practice ended and Sakusa and [Y/N] were on their way home. Yes you read that right. After college, [Y/N] had gotten his dream job and managed to buy a house with Sakusa's help. The two moved in together and have been dating for two years now.

The two walked together, hand in hand. It was quiet but they didn't mind at all.

Something that made Sakusa love [Y/N] even more was the fact that the [H/C] haired male was somewhat of a germaphobe. [Y/N] didn't like a dirty house and made sure to keep it clean majority of the time. Plus he made sure to clean any and all the things they bought. So you could tell Sakusa loved him for that as well.

"Finally home!" [Y/N] said as he opened the door and let Sakusa in.

"Why didn't you take the car? It would have been quicker." Sakusa said as [Y/N] smiled.

"I wanted to walk home with you, just like the first day we meet!" [Y/N] cheered as Sakusa smiled.

"Get changed into something more com
comfortable and I'll get your cake ready." [Y/N] said as he locked the door and walked into the kitchen. Sakusa went into their shared room and changed his clothes into some sweats and a T-shirt. He walked out the room to see [Y/N] placing the cake on the dining room table and dimming the lights. He smiled at the males action and walked up to him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"All of this for me?" He asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"Yep! I'll do anything for you daddy!!" [Y/N] smiled as Sakusa grinned.

"If you keep calling me that I'll have to take you to bed." Sakusa smiled.

"Not tonight! I have work tomorrow and I can't call in sick tomorrow all because I couldn't even get out of bed." [Y/N] pouted before Sakusa nodded.

"Next week though! I have the whole week off from work!" [Y/N] reassured as Sakusa smiled.

"Prepare yourself because I won't be holding back."

"Don't worry I will." [Y/N] laughed before removing Sakusa's hands from his waist and holding it to drag him towards the table. He then lit the candles on the cake and smiled at Sakusa.

"Make a wish!" [Y/N] clapped as Sakusa smiled.

"I wish you had work tomorrow." Sakusa said before he blew out his candles.

"If you say it out loud your wish won't come true!" [Y/N] said before his phone started ringing.

"That's the point." Sakusa smirked before [Y/N] answered the phone.

"Hello? Oh! Okay, thank you so much! See you next week." [Y/N] said before hanging up as Sakusa raised a brow.

"It was my boss, he just said that he's moving my week off to this week." [Y/N] said before Sakusa picked him up.

"Guess we're also moving our sex time to this week as well." Sakusa said as [Y/N] kissed him.

"Yeah. Let's get started! I can feel you getting excited." [Y/N] said with a smirk on his face as he put a hand over Sakusa's clothed crotch.

"Be prepared to not walk for the whole week."

"Let's hope we don't disturb the neighbors again."

"We will don't worry. Gotta make them know what's mine."

⊱ ──── 《∘◦♡◦∘》 ──── ⊰

Happy birthday Sakusa!! I published this at 12:11 am but I started working on this on his birthday so it counts!

Sorry horny bitches, this isn't a lemon because I don't wanna risk getting this book deleted.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 34.1K 90
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ . โž Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
38.5K 413 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...
20.3K 455 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
351K 9.6K 24
collection of haikyuu x reader one-shots brought to you by min! open for requests! i only own the contents of this collection and the cover. haikyuu...