Gina x Femboy male reader

By NicholeN5

Gina dating a Femboy and being his mommy More

info

chapter 1

401 5 0
By NicholeN5

(At gina's house)
A boy is tied on gina's bed and being whip and moaning "gina" with pleasure,

Gina:you love that don't you little slit

(f/n):YES MOMMY!!!

Gina whip him one more time and (f/n) was panting,

Gina:are u done being a brat.

(f/n):*pant* maybe *pant*

Gina: *serious tone* 67

(f/n) eyes widened by how high the number was and whimpered and Gina smirk because she know that she had won and (f/n) blushed.

- the next day-
(At work)

Outfit,

Collar:

Under drass 🆙:

Nails and rings:

Bag:

D

ress and accessories:

(At station)

Dusty's getting coffee and Gina and (f/n) come up behind him and Gina grabbed his "bitch tits",

Gina and (f/n): morning sexy.

Dusty: Now gina, you know this
restraining order i have on you, it specifically covers nit honking my bitch tits.

Gina:Mm. Does it cover this?

*graps 🍆*

Dusty: yes "foghorn-ing my peter" article seven paragraph two

Chief: good morning, officers. Lets get started. Hey, where's bullet?

Bullet: uh, sorry chief, I was just in the evidence room doing,uh, inventory. Good damn I love inventory!

Chief: oh, inventory, huh? What's that white powder all over your snout?

Bullet: how am i supposed to sniff out coke if i don't know what it small like?

Chief: good point. Moving on

Fits: chief, first of all, namasta. 2, when am i going to get my motherfu*king flak jacket.

Chief: NEVER! We're broke Fitzgerald we only have 12 bullets to get us to the end of the month.we can't even afford hopson's pension so he can retire. Hopson!

Hopson: In 1941, i was the prettiest girl in school. I won the 4-h beauty pageant and made finger-love to mickey Rooney

Chief you don't need a flak jacket Fitzgerald. You don't get shot at. You're afraid to leave your car.

Fitzgerald: it's my PTSD, chief. U know i was a cop in Chicago. Some dark shit happened. But I deal with stressful situation by chanting my manta during transcendental meditation.

- flashback-
Chief: all right, any of u idiots mange to do any police work yesterday?

Hopson: I pulled over a sus lookin' colored fella.

Fitzgerald: 3rd time this week

Chief: the only thing doing any real work is Dusty's insulin pump.

Gina: we do real police work, okay? (Point at (f/n)) we busted our 99th criminal yesterday. Isn't that right baby?

(f/n): yes, mommy.

Fitzgerald: you keep track of your arrests? And u make him call u "mommy"?

Gina: I just don't "keep track". I scrapbook that shit. I'll never forget our first arrest. He was a litter bug. This photo captures the exact moment when 50,000 volts turned his spine into dust! He doesn't litter anymore because he can't hold things.and he calls me that on his own.

Chief:gina, did you ever go see that shrink about your "anger issues"?

Gina: thus one? Tuens out he had an unpaid parking ticket. Piece of fucking shit.

Chief god damn it. Tis is why everybody hates us.and (f/n) get off the table!

(f/n): no!

Fitzgerald: maybe PR would improve if we didn't have to walk around with a puckering butthole patch.

Chief: "puckering butthole"? That happens to be a sunset that I designed myself in Microsoft Paint! And gina pls get him off the table!

Gina: personally, I like the butthole. It intimidates the citizens. I mean, if anything, we should add a Billy club being rammed into it, and (f/n) get off the table.

(f/n): no

Gina: get off the table or do u want the something that happens this morning?😏

(f/n) gets of the table blushing and the team confused looks on there face.

Chief:yeah, gina, i saw you put that in the suggestion box. The Point is, nobody wants to work with here.

Kevin: except for me.

Chief:Kevin, what the hell are you doing in that uniform?

Kevin:(sing-singly) Im officially a cop! Mom hired me! Ha-ha!

Karen: mayors can do that. Funny story, i divorced this sexist, piece of shit asshole who a said a woman could never get elected as mayor.

Chief: you ran against a pig in a T-shirt, who won the popular vote btw. Karen, I do not want thia sack sniper working here.

Karen:it doesn't matter what u want. This'll be good for Kevin.

Kevin: yeah, I've been dreaming of proudly wearing this puckering butthole my entire life.

Chief:its a sunset

Karen: and face it he's the only cop you can afford.

Chief: well, that's your fault, Mr.mayor. the whole town is broke.

Karen: trust me, I've been looking for money everywhere I can

Dr.dinkle: oh, lamby-pie, are you almost done? I'm running on fumes in the Tesla.

Karen: this is the man, I've been seeing Dr.dinkle he's a dentist.

Chief:oh, I thought you said he was a doctor.

Dr.dinkle: dentists are doctors.

Chief: yeah, and birds art books what a loser. Where'd u dig this four-eyed, fluoride-pushing fuck nut?

Karen:this fuck nut jumps you in every possible way. From bank account to ball count. If you'll excuse us.

Kevin: okay, police time. where's my gun.

Chief: how about something with some real stopping power?

Kevin:oh, yeah. A stop sign?

Chief:very observant, Kevin. You're our new crossing guard. You think i give out guns to just anybody?

(f/n) screams because of bullet flies Gina hugs him

Chief: 10-4 we got a sus package downtown, let's roll.

(The team were behind their cars and standing next to each other (f/n) and gina next to dusty Kevin and chief and bullet and Fitzgerald.)

Fitzgerald: where's the bomb- defusing robot?

Chief: too expensive. We just go under a bridge, deputize a hobo, and send him in there.

Hobo: reporting for Duty, yes sir

Chief:Nice! Going great so far! Now open it up! Cue the Gallagher trap.

Fitzgerald:it was just a bag of meth.

Chief:that's not just meth. It appears to be some kind of argyle meth. This new drug is likely as dangerous as it is festive.

Dusty: probably the work of a criminal mastermind with a fond of patterns where to buy Scottish Highlander since the 17th century. I memorized all of Wikipedia instead of having friends.

Gina and (f/n):oh, my god, that is so hot.
I want to die under you.

Chief: listen up I want the entire Paradise PD to focus on catching the person I behind Argyle meth.

Gina:hey, if anyone is busting this guy, its gonna be me and (f/n). I've got a page reserved for our 100th arrest.

Fitzgerald:so,what we gonna do with this hobo?

Chief:hell if I know. They usually get blown up.
But since you asked, meet your new partner, hobo-cop.

Fitz:he smells like skunk pus*y, but I've got to admit, hobo-cop is a badass name.

Chief: bullet, store this evidence.

Kev: uh,you put a dog in charge of drug evidence?

Chief:hey in my book, bullet is the most trustworthy cop on the force.

-at the pd-

Bullet: drugga-drugga-drugga-drugga. Drug, drugs! Look out, drug train coming though. who wants some drugs?

* dogs doing drugs and have sex *

Chief: Bullet u okay?

Bullet: i was cleaning all night I just couldn't stand everything covered with circumstantial evidence-- dust I mean dust. It was covered in dust. oh God was just everywhere.

Chief: thank u bullet. Good dog.

Bullet: plus I found a sticker on the back of the Argyle math bag

Kevin: well if we know what kind of chocolate with me we could trace it to-- "do I smell chocolate calculators" there only one place in town that sells those the video store.

Gina: chief u better look at this.

#m/n and Kevin#

"Gina's Gunna beat my ass if she found out about this Kevin."

Kev: its ok shes not going to know hope dad doesn't mind that i borrowed a gun.

*opens door*

Kev: l heard a rumor that u guys move some " special products" here.

Hillbilly: oh yeah? Check this out.
I know your a cop this movie I know your a cop. You should check it out. It's awesome.
Time skip when Kevin starts shooting

"Kevin stop it! Please!"

Gina: do know what u just did.

"Yes ma'am"

G:do u!

"yes, Kevin drugged me there i swear!"

Gina: your still getting punished u know that right.

"Yes I do"

*Later that night*

M/n is tied Like this:

with a vibrator in him

Gina:I think u still to be thought a lesson.

*M/n shakes his head*

G:so u have.

"Yes!"

G:no u haven't.

*Now gina has on a strap on*

Gina is thrusting at a hard and fast pace
And m/n is moaning loud and gina grabs his neck

#continue tomorrow#

Nails

*wig*

Interrogation room

Kev:I dont care if ot takes all night. u are going to tell me who u work for.

Guy with hat that say tits: he told us never to say his name

Kev: who told u.

Tits hay guy panter: Terry two toes

Kev: wait is it supposed to be this easy
Im just the good guy I dont even did a bad cop

Gina goes through the window

Gina: eat scrapbook,u hillbilly asshole!
When Im done with u you're gonna be shifting blood and pissing teeth! y/n came here!

Y/n: ok

Hillbilly 1:hes hot. ow!
*gina hits him*

Chief: heres the hillbilly prick your looking for. Terry two toes. I want u out there searching for him 24/7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.1K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš
63.6K 6.2K 123
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
42.5K 2.5K 22
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค # ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐š๐ณ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
250K 10.5K 26
แ€…แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ฝแ€”แ€บ + แ€แ€แ€ฑแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€”แ€ฑแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฝแ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฐแ€Œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€™แ€ฌแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฝ...