Backstabber (Five Hargreeves...

By characters_need_love

[ON HOLD TEMPORARILY] backstabber : a co-worker or friend assumed trustworthy but who figuratively attacks wh... More

Check In
Introduction
We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals
Run Boy Run Pt.1
Run Boy Run Pt.2
Run Boy Run Pt.3
Run Boy Run Pt.4
Run Boy Run Pt.5
Memes Pt.1
Extra Ordinary Pt.1
Extra Ordinary Pt.2
Man on the Moon Pt.1
Man on the Moon Pt.2
Man on the Moon Pt.3
Man on the Moon Pt.4
Tagged
Memes Pt.2
The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt. 1
The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt.2
Number Five
Memes Pt.3
The Day That Wasn't Pt.1
The Day That Wasn't Pt.2
The Day That Was Pt.1
Memes Pt.4
The Day That Was Pt.2
The Day That Was Pt.3
The Day That Was Pt.4
Memes Pt.5
Rescue the Princess Pt.1
Rescue the Princess Pt.2
Rescue the Princess Pt.3
Rescue the Princess Pt.4
Memes Pt.6
Rescue the Princess Pt.5
Fictional Crush Q&A Tag
Rescue the Princess Pt.6
Rescue the Princess Pt.7
Rescue the Princess Pt.8
Rescue the Princess Pt.9
Rescue the Princess Pt.10
Rescue the Princess Pt.11
Rescue the Princess Pt.12
Memes Pt.7
Rescue the Princess Pt.13
๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€Halloween Special๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ
What Will Happen (Important A/N)
Rescue the Princess Pt.14
I Heard a Rumor Pt.1
I Heard a Rumor Pt.2
One of u needs to come clean
I Heard a Rumor Pt.3
Not a Chapter but Important
I Heard a Rumor Pt.4
I Heard a Rumor Pt.5
I Heard a Rumor Pt.6
Memes Pt.8
I Heard a Rumor Pt.7
I Heard a Rumor Pt.8
I Heard a Rumor Pt.9
Changes Pt.1
Changes Pt.2
Changes Pt.4
Memes Pt.9
Changes Pt.5
Changes Pt.6
Q&A Pt.1
Changes Pt.7
Changes Pt.8
Changes Pt.9
Changes Pt.10
Changes Pt.11
Changes Pt.12
Memes Pt.10
Changes Pt.13
Changes Pt.14
The White Violin Pt.1
The White Violin Pt.2
The White Violin Pt.3
The White Violin Pt.4
Public Apology
The White Violin Pt.5 (Final Part)
Memes Pt.11
Memes Pt.12
Five in Wonderland: Down the Rabbit Hole
Five in Wonderland: Advice From a Caterpillar
Five in Wonderland: The Grinning Cat
Five in Wonderland: A Mad Tea Party
Five in Wonderland: The Queens' Croquet Ground
Five in Wonderland: Who Stole the Tarts
Five in Wonderland: Five's Evidence (Final Part)
Introduction 2
Right Back Where We Started
The Frankel Footage
The Swedish Job
The Majestic 12 Pt.1
The Majestic 12 Pt.2
The Creatures of the Night Pt.1

Changes Pt.3

942 41 14
By characters_need_love

( Author: If u guys r wondering when the next update will be, in the description of the book I put exactly that! )

Song Choice: Patience and Prudence - You Belong to Me

Tana directed the tip of the gun toward Five first.

Five was just about to spacial jump out of the way when Tana dared to aim her gun at him, but he stopped himself when he saw (Y/n) ready her footing. When the gun was fired, (Y/n) launched herself in front of Five to take the bullet for him. When she felt it hit her in the gut she got confused for only a millisecond when her vision started going black, fast. Was she dying?

When (Y/n) threw herself in front of Five and took the hit, she started to fall to the ground before Five caught her weakening body. He kneeled to lay (Y/n)'s now limp body on the ground while having her still in his arms. His first anxious thought was that she suddenly died.

But there was no blood.

He examined her abdomen until he noticed it was a dart that was shot into her. His brows crinkled as he plucked it out and analyzed the tip. Before he could come to the conclusion that Tana was knocking them out, he felt a harsh prick in his neck. He shot his hand up to pull out as soon as possible but he already started slipping into unconsciousness before his hand got close enough.

Witnessing the whole thing, Diego had no desire to end up like his stunned allies so he whipped out a knife with his good hand but Tana was already a step ahead of him. She scraped her nail on her fingertip which made a very faint sound but it set Melanie off. It was their secret signal of initiating an attack for years now. Melanie ran forward, using Five as a boost to launch her into the air (all in leather buckled stiletto boots might I add) toward the wall in order to push herself on the back of Diego, clinging to him like a koala. Startled by her speed, Diego barely had time to use his knife to stab her but she swiftly kicked his hand with her thin heel with her left foot then spinning around his body to use her right heel to jab his side.

Diego stumbled around as Melanie skillfully made her quick way on his shoulders. Using her strength, she used her big muscled thighs to squeeze together which successfully started choking Diego as strong inner thighs squished his face. Losing oxygen, Diego stumbled around as he tried hitting Melanie off of him which was hard due to the position. And man was he uncomfortable and hating every second of this act. "This feels illegal!" He yelled out as his face got red from anger.

Because of his current state, this left the perfect opportunity for Tana to shoot him with the intoxicated dart gun in the shoulder. Diego's eyes slightly rolled back as he passed out, falling to the ground with Melanie landing perfectly.

The two teens looked down at the defeated professional fighters with smirks of success. Tana looked up to Melanie with a look of mischief. "Melanie, you know what to do."

Melanie blinked with a hand on her hip. "I don't."

A vain immediately popped out of Tana's pink forehead. "Tie them up! Oh my god! Tie them up! Tie them up! Are you kidding me!? Tie them up, you fool! Tie them up! What else would I want you to do!? Tie them up! Tie them up!" Melanie sighed in exhaustion of being yelled at as she ran back to the car to get the thick duct tape then returned inside. She kneeled down and began tying them up individually.

"If they vomit on me I'll vomit right back." She randomly said, thinking unconscious bodies could still vomit. Tana raised a brow in annoyance. "Why would they vomit?" Melanie shrugged as she took her time with taping them up, even slipping up a few times which was just inching Tana closer and closer to snapping.

"Sure does take you awhile." Tana stated with sass and sarcasm. That didn't rush Melanie at all but once Melanie peeled off the next beginning of the long tape she accidentally made the corners of the tape stick together. That was the final push for Tana. "FUCKING PICK UP THE PACE BEFORE I STAB YOUR EYES OUT AND SHOVE YOU OFF A BUILDING!"

Melanie hurried up and they were finally able to get the three limp bodies to the back seat of their car. Well after Tana spat in Melanie's face that is. They fumbled into their seats with Melanie on the wheel and Tana in the passenger's seat. "Where should we take them?"

Melanie looked off in thought for a while until she held up a finger with a sharp smile. "How about NASA?" She whipped out her phone and clicked on the screen while saying "I have them on speed dial." Tana snapped her head to the overly confident girl with a face of complete confusion. "Why??" Melanie shrugged. "Just in case I fuck an alien and I need them to check if I got probed in my ass or ask them if I can keep the alien eggs."

Tana rolled her eyes. "Well then let's get a map to see where the closest sanctuary is." Melanie rolled her head over her shoulder with a dead look in her eyes. "Do you think I know how to use a fuckin map?" Tana looked at her in disbelief and pondered why she was even valuable to the Despair Facility. "How have you not been fired yet?" "Because I'm great with my sense of direction." The other girl stated in pride.

Tana groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Melanie, you get lost in the mall." Melanie leaned in to whisper, "Between you and me, I do that on purpose so I can keep shopping."

Tana rolled her eyes once again before glaring forward as Melanie got the car started. "That bitchy whore really thinks she can get away with all this." She said through gritted teeth, her mind full of negative thoughts and feelings toward (Y/n). "Thinks she's above everyone else so the rules don't apply to her. Everyone wants her on their team and she thinks she can benefit from both sides." Tana's words descended into angry mumbling until Melanie loudly interrupted her.

"Hey a Rhode Island license plate! Cat in the hat was right, ya never see those!" Melanie said excitedly as she pointed at a passing car. "I'm trying to plot here!" Tana said, annoyance clear as day in her voice and face.

Melanie sunk into the leather seat. "I'm sorry but today has been jam packed. And I think that hot Arabian girl with the really pretty hijab gave me a fake phone number." She said sadly.

Tana looked at her with bored eyes. "Can you blame her? You said the color of her eyes was the color of your wet dreams." "It was just a pickup line that I thought of on the spot." Melanie defended. "It wasn't even clever or funny!" Tana responded quickly.

Tana pulled on Melanie's long, sloppy hair. "Now get this car moving! I know exactly where we can go."

-

"She's playing dead... I KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE!"

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly peeled open and her vision cleared up when she felt a sudden sting on her right cheek. She blinked multiple times to help her eyes focus through the blur and it was good enough she took a look around her surroundings, already assuming the worst from her last memory. She immediately recognized it as the large boiler room in the lowest level of the Despair Facility.

No.

She ended up right back at the beginning.

No, no, no, no.

She walked away but somehow got right back.

She was never going to escape the Despair Facility was she?

Tears threaten to appear but (Y/n) kept them in check, she's cried enough already.

(Y/n)'s eyes noticed Tana and Melanie in front of her, well looking down at her and that's when she realized she was sitting on the ground, tied up, tied up with Five and Diego with all their backs together. She looked up at Tana.

"Tana you don't know what you're doing! You're just being intemperate. You have to let us go! Please!" Tana did nothing but glare. "Did you know (Y/n), that every little moment to me is about my succession. But you've kept me from a certain important step to my succession, for the last time. I always knew you weren't worthy of the throne, and now I'm doing myself and everyone in the Facility a favor." Tana said with venom and without hesitance.

It clicked in (Y/n)'s mind. "That's what this is about? I'll always stand by what I said about you. You say I only care about what benefits me? What about you? You only stand for yourself, you only support the Facility because you think you can gain power when you can't!"

Tana's fists tightened, feeling herself being inched closer to the edge. "Careful with your next words."

(Y/n) returned the glare, not fearing the likes of Tana at all. "And just because it's your opinion doesn't make it true!"

Tana stared with hatred but shifted to mockery. "It took lots of thinking, researching, studying, planning, and reading, something you never do, but I've finally figured out how to make sure you stay dead and never come back."

What?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 27.7K 31
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. โž โ €โ €โค‘ who would've thought that our โ €โ €โ € favorite little assassin has ...
253K 4.4K 38
Read at ur own risk... this is from my imagination and if u don't like smut then don't read. It's going to be a long story. Basically- You ended up...
1.2K 168 25
....With all the SMILES you brought me I never thought you could cause me so many TEARS... The story about Friendship, love , loyalty, trust, betraya...
2.2K 383 29
Who is a friend? This question has been asked by everyone. But what happens if your best friends are your worst enemies? Friendship and Deception see...