My attempt at the Omari Au.

By Readyas

Hi. I don't know if I'm gonna finsh this (probaly not) but if it get atteion I will try. Basically it an Au... More

The Acident
Prologue
You are afriad of hights
What they look like
Welcome to robot village
Ryubotic
Old Friends Never Come Back.
Bathroom break
You are afraid of spiders
The Snowy castle

Three days left

1.7K 20 21
By Readyas

....To reality. 

Mari combed her hiar with her fingers and stretched out. She move her bangs and looked outside. The sun shined brightly through the window spotlighting a empty spot in the room.

Bang bang bang

Someone was knocking on the door. Mari was going to ignore it but it only got louder. She slowly walked down the stairs, dread filling inside her. The floor broads creaked. The person at the door keeper banging. 

"Hello, do you rember me. So i saw the for sale sign in front of you house and I wonder if... you know... it you wanted to come hang out with me agian?" 

Mari finally opened the door, the door knob felt unatral in her hands. Behind it stood a tan tall boy slightly taller then Mari. He was holding a basketball and looked very excited. Mari relaxed her sholders realizing it was a harmless Kel. 

"M-Mari! You came out! I wasn't really expecting that, you know hero was trying to get a ahold of you for like forever bu-" Kel rambled. Mari was about to close the door. "Wait!" Kel stoped her. 

"So I don't really have a game plan here but..." kel thought for a minute "we could go to hobbiez we always loved it there!"

While going to hobbiez Mari spotted something. 

A small girl in a pink shirt. He long brown hair was slapping her in the face while she flew down the sidewalk on her scooter unable to stop. 

"HEEELP" she cried. 

There was a smaller boy barely catching up to her wearing an orange shirt. 

"AUBEEEEERY!" He screamed "SLOW DOWN!" 

"I CANT!" She replied 

A lot further behind was a boy and a girl. One and a blue shirt and the girl was wearing a white polka dot dress. 

"THE BREAK, PRESS THE BRAKE." The boy instructed. 

"THE WHAT!" The younger girl yelled back. She clumsily started steering towards the edge and softly landed int ot bush. 

The other two kid finally caught up, the boy out of breath. 

"Is everyone okay?" The older girl asked. 

"Yeah we're fine" the young boy looked back at the little girl who was thanking the bush. 

"Can't.... breath...huh..." the older boy looked as if he was gonna fall down. 

"Well I think this should be a lesson on how to use the break!" the older girl tried to make light of the situation. Only to get a stare from the girl who fell. 

Then they all looked at Mari, haveing soft smiles on thier faces before fadeing away. 

"Mari? Mari! Hey yeah your sorta stareing into space." Kel laughed. Mari stared at him. Her eye had almost no life in them, her hiar was tangled. It was still purple but a lot lighter then what her rembered. She didn't talk as much anymore. It almost felt as if Kel was was talking to her dead body. 

He didn't like it. 

They finally got to hobbiez. Kel burst through the door. 

"Hey Keith!" He waved. "We haven't been here in a while, have we." 

Kel pushed some coins in a game machine and let Mari play "super robot adventure". She rembered being a lot better at it but she still won. 

Mari looked around. Everything felt a lot smaller. She picked up a new space pirate book. 

"Wow! Look at all these new copy! This is the last one I read." Kel picked one up and look at the date it was released. He fell silent for a moment. 

"....It really has been two years hasn't it...?" Kel asked. Mari looked at him confused. 

"You know... two years since we all hanged out together, two years since you and hero shut your self off...two years since... since sunny....-" Kel cut himself of not wanting to finsh the sentence, gripping the book harder. 

"Um... we should go to the.... park! Haha, you love it there!" Kel threw the book back, turned on his heel and seemingly ran out of the hobbeiz. The store manger looked slightly confused before going back on his phone. 

Here is the basil sprites I made while I was supposed to be doing school work 

The entered the park and saw a kid on a scooter with a book talking to a boy with black hiar. 

"Hey! Give me that back!" The black haired boy yelled. 

"Sorry, but if you have beef with her. Your on your own." 

"Uh-oh, looks like there's something going on over there. We should go check it out" Kel observed. 

Mari and Kel walked up to the scene. 

"Wiat...is that? Basil! " Kel noticed "hey! Leave him alone you bully!" 

"Huh?" The bully looked around,"oh... Kel! Just mind you own business this has nothing to do with you." 

"And why don't you bother someone else Kim!" Kel shot. 

"WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE!" Someone screamed. 

A gang of kids on scooters rode up to Kim. One with bright pink hair and a baseball bat walked over to them. 

"Oh hey Aubrey! Um Kel here now..." Kim explained 

Aubrey looked at Kel "Kel, unlike these guys, you don't scare me." Aubrey explained "what bo you want?" 

"Stop messing with basil!" Kel demanded "we all used to be friends rember? Tell her Mari!" 

"Mari?" Aubrey looked at the fimallair face " oho! You finally came out of that house after two years, must have been nice to live in you own little bubble!" 

"Watch it Aubrey! You don't know what he's been though." Kel demanded 

"Aubrey, I need my-" Basil was cut off by Kim pushing him to the side.

"Hey! Stop that!" Kel yelled. 

"Leave it alone Kel, this isn't your problem." Aubrey pushed Kel away.  

"Ugh, come on Mari. We've got to do something!" Kel looked at Mari 

"Ha, are you guys really picking a fight?" Aubrey readied her bat "sure, why not?" 

Aubrey swinged at Kel he flinched in pain. Mari slashed her knife. Giveing Aubrey a nonfatal cut. 

"Is... that a knife!" She screamed 

Kim ran up to Aubrey "Aubrey! A-are you okay?" She asked 

"I-I'm fine..." she answered. 

"No your not! Your bleeding, we should get out of here." Kim helped Aubrey as they ran of. 

"Wow! Good thing you have that knife or else things would have gotten messy." Kel pause and prossed what he siad. "Wait! Give me that" Kel grabbed the knife from Mari hands and put it in his pocket. 

Kel looked to the playground, stareing at kids running and slide ins on the slides. "Aubreys really changed since you last saw her... Her and her 'new' friends are nothing but trouble" he complained "poor basil, let's see if he's okay." They walked up to baldi who was rubbing his face. 

"Hey basil, how are you doing?" Kel asked. 

"I'm fine, thank you." Basil kept a glare at Mari, it made her feel uncomfortable. "Oh hey Mari... t been a while hasn't it." His voice was completely monotoned. 

"Oh do you wanna hang out! Maris moveing away soon so..." Kel asked 

"N-no I have to head home, Polly is waiting for me." Basil reminded. 

"Oh right we should get you there!" Kel lead the way to basils house. Basil opened the door but he hestiated to go in. 

"Hey what is it basil?" Kel noticed. 

"Umm, it's just.... Aubrey took my photo album and-" Basil tried to explian. 

"She did what!" Kel cut him off "what a jerk! Do you want us to go find it?" 

"Umm! Yes! Yes, I do that would be great!" Basil accepted. 

"Great, come on Mari let's go!" Kel ran to the of to the park. 

Both him and Mari looked around for clues. They saw Charlie next to a picnic bench as if she was waiting for something. 

"Charlie always seems nicer then everyone else." Kel explained before walking up to her "hey Charlie, do you have any idea where Aubrey is?" 

Charlie answered by shrugging. 

"Do you know anyone that might know where Aubrey is?" Kel asked 

Charlie looked thoughtfully before going to a tree and shaking it, out fell a boy who landed flat on his face. He immediately got into a fighting pose 

"H-huh! Who's there" he siad, wildly flailing punchs. He finally open his eyes 

"Oh! If it isn't Kel and that weird knife girl? Worthy fighters for the great and mighty Angel! Finally, it is time to meet your doom!" 

"Angel we don't have time fo-" before Kel could finsh his sentence, Angel headbbuted him in the gut. 

Kel kicked Angel away. 

"Get off me weirdo!" 

Angel tried to punch Mari but she grabbed his arm and pushed him away to Charlie. Charlie sighed as she held Angels arms as he Kelt swinging like he was a five year old giveing a tantrum. 

"Huh, you will make a worthy rival for my master kel." Angel wondered. Kel sighed, seeming as he did this too many times before. 

"Uggh, my head hurts" Angel complianed "YOU BULLY!" 

"You hypocrite..." Kel muttered. 

"Fine since you are so insistent, I will show you to my master! THE MAVERICK might have some idea where Aubrey is..." Angel compiled

"T-the Mavrick...? Do you mean Mikacel?" Kel asked 

"Shhhhhhsh! You must never say his old name!" Angel hushed 

Kel deadpanned " where is the Mavrick" 

"The faraway park plaza" Angel answered. 

Kel and Mari were now going to the far away park palaza 

Okay the hooligans are why to prominent then I thought so were skipping them I'm already at 1500 words somehow and I'm just gonna end this chapter. We're going to skip to the church scene next chapter 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 692 19
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. and, when sunny returns to faraway, he'll see just how much. the new and improved rewrite of omori...
7.3K 224 11
I'm discontinuing this because I'm rewriting this, since it's badly written and I just wanna add things that I can't in this version. Basically what...
610K 11.9K 82
close your eyes, you'll be here soon so omori's fricking great, play it i beg i decided to write something x reader out of sheer nostalgia soooo hope...
30K 760 21
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. And, when Sunny returns to Faraway, he'll see just how much. ~~~ THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR...