Lemon Boy || Tommyinnt x OC

By unknownl0v3r

When Annie Belle, known as AnitaBreak online, gets her sudden rise to fame after a raid from Nihachu, she fin... More

First, a few A/N's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 36

7.5K 295 233
By unknownl0v3r

I couldn't help but wonder if he was alright, though I knew I couldn't ask him now.

    The rest of breakfast was filled with casual banter between everyone, and the last thing I saw before disappearing upstairs to get ready for the day, was Wilbur with Tommy in a headlock.

I could still hear them until I got into the bathroom where I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

     Today was the day. I was going to be putting my face out there for the entire world to see. The anxiety that had been bubbling up in my chest and stomach since I had told my friends that it was happening, was finally over spilling as tears begin to roll down my cheeks.

     As I gripped the counter, and looked down at the sink, I tried to calm myself down and breathe, but all I could focus on was the thoughts that were swirling in my mind.

     'They're gonna be disappointed.'

    'People are gonna hate you.''

    'You're not good enough.'

    'They're going to be disappointed because it's you.'

    My sobs unconsciously got louder as I sunk down to the floor and pulled my knees to my chest.

'They're gonna hate you.'

'There's nothing about you to like.'

'This will only end badly.'

'You're not worth their time.'

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and I jumped, trying to quickly wipe away the tears that had begun their steady flow down my face.

"Who is it?" I ask, trying to make it as hard to tell that I had been crying as possible.

"Annie?" Tommy's voice rang through clearly, his voice full of concern, making my heart clench. "Is everything alright?"

I take a shaky breath and look at myself in the mirror, knowing damn well I was about to lie. "Yeah... Yeah i'm fine...

There's silence for a second, before I hear him clear his throat. "Come listen to some music with me?"

I cant help but laugh softly at him, a few tears escaping my eyes once more. "I need to get ready for the streammm."

"Well," he starts, obviously choosing his words carefully, "the stream can wait. You seem like you could use some music time."

I sigh and shake my head, knowing he won't let it go until I agree. "Fine, but... Can it just be us?"

"Well I only have two earbuds so that wouldn't work even if I wanted it to."

     I laugh slightly, and open the door, still wiping my eyes. "Alright."

After he sees me, I see worry cover his face but he doesn't say another word about it. He simply leads me with a hand gently on the small of my back to his and Tubbo's room.

When we walk in, the first thing I notice is the contrast between the two sides of the room. One side, the bed is messy and there are clothes strewn around it. The other side, the bed is neatly made and there aren't any clothes to be seen. The only thing that shows that anyone's even slept in the bed is the fact that the blanket is covering the pillows.

Tommy brings me to the neat side of the room, which I can now assume is his, and takes one of his airpods out of the case, handing it to me.

I slip the ear piece in my ear as he does the same, looking through his Spotify to find the best playlist, before finally settling for his main playlist. The chords to Ultimately by Khai Dreams play out of the airpod and a small smile begins to show on my face. I unconsciously scoot a little closer to Tommy and lean on him slightly, closing my eyes and letting the music fill my thoughts.

I feel him tense up for a second before he slowly and gently wraps an arm around me.

I feel completely content.

"So... What we're you upset about..?" Tommy finally asks me after about 12 songs play.

Without opening my eyes, or moving I sigh, frustrated at the fact that I even got upset about it. "Face reveal."

I feel his eyes turn towards me, "You're actually nervous about that?"

I nod at him.

"Well," he starts, "you have no reason to be. You're... not ugly.. at all... and people already love you. I don't know what there is to be nervous about. Plus, Tubbo, Niki, Wilbur and I will be right there with you."

I shrug, "I know I know. Just the thought of it has always... made me really nervous."

I finally open my eyes and look up at Tommy, only to be met by his piercing blue gaze.

"I know," he starts, his face going all red, "but you're beautiful. So... pretty privilege I guess?"

I laugh at his joke, as my face begins to turn as red as his. "Whatever you say Mr. Innit."

It was finally time. Earlier that day, Tommy took my phone and sent out a tweet saying that something HUGE is happening on stream today and that everyone needed to be there for it, all while Tubbo, Wilbur and Niki retweeted it AND Tommy retweeted it on his account hyping it up.

Well... more of a reason to be anxious I guess?

Tubbo, who had already done a bunch of cooking streams, set up the stream while Niki and I made sure all the ingredients were ready.

Tommy and Wilbur were talking to Jordan because he seemed to be as nervous as I was. Which didn't make too much sense to me seeing as I was the one doing the face reveal, not him. BUT I didn't question him.

     Finally, to my dread, Tubbo called that everything was set up and ready, that we just needed to press start stream.

     I felt my heart speed up and I look at Niki with a nervous look. She rubs my arm gently before giving me a tight hug.

    "You'll be okay, don't worry," She whispers to me, before letting go of me and walking to join Wilbur behind the camera where they would be watching chat and making sure everything works well.

    Tommy, was walking towards me now. "You ready?"

     I take a deep breath, "I guess..."

     "You're gonna do great Annie!" Tubbo cheers. "We're all right here for you. They're gonna love you."

     I nod, and crouch down to where I can't be seen.

    "Annie," Tubbo starts, "you realize there's still a starting soon screen right?"

     I nod, "I'm gonna pop up after you guys introduce the stream."

     Tommy crouches down too, gesturing for Tubbo, who's on the other side of me, to crouch down too.

     They both sit next to me and I take a deep breath.

    "Alright Wilbur, Niki," I tell them shakily, "start the stream."

Word Count ~ 1146 words

A/N ~
Ahaha.... heyyyy bestiessss... i'm so sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out to you guys. School got busy and a bunch of stuff happened along with like pretty bad mental health happened but i'm hoping to get back to writing this story more! thank you guys for all the support, it means the world to me, and i hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
282K 5.8K 22
No Smut Trigger Warnings Verbal and physical abuse Death Abandonment
97.5K 2.9K 55
(Disclaimer! This a romantic relationship with Tommy and I don't want to sexualize him. I will take this down with no hesitation if Tommy or anyone e...
112K 2.9K 23
Your mental health hasn't been the best and your best friend Lilith understands that. You and your family aren't getting along too well and thanks gi...