Deadly Crimes: KTH

By kookenthusiast

In which Mr. Kim, the new boss of his company, comes across a woman who was technically supposed to be his se... More

Welcome To Hell
The Immense Feeling Of Hell
Hell Is Heaven
Angels
A Lesson In Hell
Anger and Needs
Apologies and Chances
Mess
His Problem
A Change Within A Week
Wild Imaginations
New Feelings
Naked Body
Excitement and Craziness
Knowing More
Vision Of Her
A Big Mistake
Griefs can be mended
New People
Trial Of Love
Beware
Cheeks
Breasts
Make You Wet
Purple Blood
Birthday Memories
Sex Folder
Fuck Buddies
Whiny leftovers
Clear Confessions
Trouble of Feelings
Misunderstandings To Love
Sandwich
Pain in Pleasure
Smile to Pain
Fear of losing someone
Courage and Fear
Betrayals
Sexual Doings
Airplane Challenges
Stranger Danger
Stepping Closer To The Truth
Blood
Revenge
Sacrifice
Unspoken Secrets
Dear Y/N
Oh Dear Diary 1
Oh Dear Diary 2

Missing Recoveries

501 17 5
By kookenthusiast

"In what way, can I give my life to you?", she asked, to my surprise as I shot my eyes at her. She had rage in her eyes, fury, as she looked through me. I could feel myself melting against her gaze, but I had to be strong. I had to avenge my father's death. "Let me kill you, softly yet painfully."

She stood there, wearing the hospital clothing as she looked at me again, with the same gaze. She was ready to do anything for her love, and she was so different than Areum. Was killing her, going to be worth it?

"Let Taehyung recover first.", she spoke up, as I rose my brow up in confusion. "Do you want him to suffer more by your death?"

"I wouldn't like to die without seeing him smiling again.", she said, her eyes softening immediately as she spoke that. Why did she have such a mix of emotions? Was Taehyung that attached to her? And was she so in love with him?

"Yeah, whatsoever, let's take this as your last wish anyways.", I muttered, throwing my phone on the lounge chair as I seated. "How can you be so shameless at an extent? Why do you want to kill-" Slamming my fist on the seat, I directed her to not make another sound. "Either shut up, or give your life."

"Hey, what do you think? Threatening her like this is going to make you look superior?", the man next to her burst out of his pod, as I clenched my jaw. Standing up, I walked towards the man, keeping my gaze on his eyes. "I guess I just said something an instant ago." "And you think I'll continue listening to your bull crap-", That was all he could say before I took my cutter out, slitting his hand. "Lucas!", she screamed as the man winced loud in pain, falling on his knees. "Min Yoongi!? What the fuck do you want from him?!"

"He disobeyed me.", I sternly responded, seeing tears filling into her eyes as she saw her friend closing his eyes, shutting off. "You are such a cruel human! I hate people like you, and I will show you what you are doing is wrong!", she warned before carrying the man on her back and heading to the infirmary.

"Little shits, thinking they can show me what's wrong and what's right." Seating myself on my seat again, I glanced at the ICU opposite of me.

"I hope you die."

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Lucas, are you alright?", I asked as he slowly gained his senses, looking around the room. "I'm sorry Y/N, I ruined things for you yet again." Tears filled in my eyes again as I took his plastered hand in mine, smiling softly. "You never ruined things for me, Lucas. You were always the one who cared for me, since the beginning. Why do you think you're the wrong?"

As his lips curved into a smile, I chuckled softly, patting his head. "You should take some rest now, I'll go wait outside for some response." Nodding at my statement, I was about to head outside before he held my wrist. Looking back at him in confusion, he smiled. "Would you do me a favour?"

"Favour? What is it?", I asked as he bit his lower lip nervously. "Just don't give your life up for Taehyung's sake." Sighing, I let go of his grip on my wrist as he looked down at his lap.

"Lucas, you know that Taehyung matters to me more than anything else. And if I have to give my life for him, I will without thinking twice." "But you matter to him too! How do you expect him to stay calm by seeing you die out of torture, in front of his sight?", he raised his voice high, trying to get me out of my negative thoughts.

But they weren't negative for me. I would not mind a bit for making my lover survive. Even if it meant giving my own life up. I might be blind in love, but I knew I loved the right man.

"Lucas, I can't talk about this right now.", I said before walking out of the infirmary, heading to the lounge, only to meet my eyes with the unlucky.

"How is that punk?", Yoongi spoke, scoffing as I didn't meet his eyes after. "He's well and good, unfortunate for you, hm?" "Ha, unfortunate. I have fortune everywhere. If Taehyung makes it up alive, you'll die. And if he will die for good-" "Learn your limits!", I raised my voice as he looked at me, raising his eyes up to meet mine. "You dare raise your voice against me?" "Okay, and? Do you think I'm afraid of you?", I spoke, walking towards him, as he looked at the side, chuckling. "Do YOU think I'm afraid of you? Am I supposed to hit you?" "Hit me. I don't give a fuck if I'm a woman. Hit me, if you have the guts."

Walking close to him, I stepped on his foot, making him wince in pain as he bit his lower lip. "Stop...doing that." "I won't." Pushing my heel harder against his toes, he fell on his back, groaning in pain as his toes got purple. "This is what you get for taking me in the wrong way, as well as saying shit about my Taehyung."

"Your Taehyung is not going to last for long.", he stood up, dusting his hands off on his pants as he ruffled his hair back. "Just wait and watch."

Before taking over his neck as I lost my temper, I heard the sound of the ICU door opening awide, letting the surgeon come out. Forgetting about the man I was about to hit, I ran towards the door, anxiously, as the surgeon bought their mask down. "How's he?!", I asked as he looked at me with a bright smile. "He's all good, just going to rest a bit. He'll be in his senses back."

"No fucking way!? That's not possible?!", Yoongi screamed, taking hold of the surgeon's shirt as I tried holding him back. "Yoongi, stop it. Stop harming people you have no relation with!" "How would you know? Have you heard the other half of the story yet?" "I don't care but, leave the surgeon alone!" Growling, he let go of the man, pushing him against the wooden door.

"Yoongi! What is this? First, you harmed Taehyung, Lucas and now, the doctor?" "You do not know the reason behind my hatred towards doctors." "And what if I ask you why?" Looking at me with a soft gaze in his eyes, he trailed his eyes back at the lounge seats, sitting back.

"I do not like telling you, anything about me." "So there, stop harming my loved ones!", I screamed as he grabbed my neck, pushing my head against the wall. "Shut the fuck up."

"You think, doing this will reduce my anger towards you? You have harmed someone very dear to me.", I muttered out, coughing as tears streamed down my eyes. "I love him. And I'm glad he's alright. You're taking my life anyways, right?"

"I don't want your life. I need Taehyung's life." Sobbing, I threw him aside the chairs with all my might, making him hit his forehead on the metals. "Don't you dare touch him, ever. again."

Walking to the ICU, I rushed inside the room open, laying my eyes at the man laying on the stretcher, slowly gulping. "T-Taehyung.....", I stammered, immediately falling against his legs as I let my tears out. "I missed you!"

I could notice his lips curving into an emotional smile as he blinked slowly. "I'm alright, love.", he whispered as I smiled, sobbing as I hugged his arm close to my chest. "I missed your voice....your existence itself.....I was scared if you were-" "Shh. I'm here....", he signalled to himself as I chuckled, resting my head against his chest.

"Excuse me for a minute, ma'am.", the nurse came in, clearing her throat as I stood up straight. "We advise you to let the patient rest for sometime, you can stay here with him for the night today." Nodding, I walked out the room, looking at Taehyung who closely examined the nurse before letting her touch his forehead. Smiling, I walked out the room, sighing in relief.

"Taehyung!", I heard a screech coming from the entrance of the hospital, as Nico rushed inside, sweat beads forming on his forehead as he started panting. "Nico!", I ran towards the weak figure, taking the support of the wall as I held his shoulder firmly.

"Is Taehyung alright?", he asked, out of breath as I nodded, pulling him into a warm embrace while rubbing my hands against his back. He really needed that, especially after hearing what just happened with his elder brother. "Where the fuck is that bastard who did this to him?!" "Calm down Nico, he's around here, inside. But let's not take a rushed step."

"What do you mean it's rushed? He deserves that.", in came the soft voice, which had a sense of deep in it as Jimin entered, hands stuffed in his pockets. "Jimin, maybe you aren't thinking-" "Y/N. Let me speak. I've told Nico about my secrets." Trailing my eyes at Nico, he nodded, eyes softening with the moist teardrops forming.

"That's great. I was just going to ask you about it. I needed answers." Jimin leaned against the wall, sighing in relief as Nico took a seat on one of the lounge seats. "Thank you Y/N. Thank you for taking care of Taehyung.", Jimin pulled me by my waist, hugging my figure as I widened my eyes, clutching onto his shirt as I felt his chin resting against my head. "Thank you. He's really lucky to find a lover like you."

I felt the brotherhood warmth of his, the soulmate warmth radiate from his body to mine. He really loved Taehyung, so much. Since the start, he's there for him. It must have broke his heart. "I was stunned when I heard what happened to him...I was really...hurt...."

He softly sniffed, as the tears streamed against his delicate cheeks. I've always seen him smile wide, that wide which makes him unable to even see. He was always a ball of kindness and love. Seeing him break down like this, shattered my heart into trillions of pieces. He really worried a lot for him, despite being in relations with Yoongi. He loved Taehyung, like he was his.

"Jimin....", we heard the predator's voice from behind. "Yoongi."

"It's good to see you.", he smirked, clicking his tounge inside his cheek.

"It's bloody nice, to see you. Yoongi.", Jimin answered back, wiping his tears off.

"You were always a backbiter, what's with you cherishing this so much?"

"I was a backbiter for you. But I suppose it was my best decision. Backing away from your wrong thoughts."

"I have always treated you like my man. Why did you do that?"

"Breaking up with you, was better. Toxic? Not my type."

"Park Jimin! Stop exposing our relationship!"

I stood there, behind Jimin, stunned by what all they just talked about. Jimin was Yoongi's boyfriend? And he broke up with him? Which meant he lied to us saying he broke up with his girlfriend. He was still in a relationship with Yoongi, but broke up with him after I was taken to the hospital.

"Yoongi, you never really cared about our relationship, and you worry about it to be exposed? Pfft, such a shitter."

Bringing his hand against Jimin's waist, he pulled him back on the wall. Slamming Jimin's head against the wall, he pressurised his hands on his neck, probably squeezing his nerves off as Jimin's ears turned red. "Would you dare curse on me again? Would you?!"

"S-stop raising your voice against me.", Jimin muttered out as Yoongi chuckled, pushing Jimin over the seat where Nico was asleep, out of exhaustion.

"Yoongi! Nico's asleep, and harming Jimin-" "Was this about you? Was this?!"

"Even if it isn't about me, it's about a human!", I screamed, not tolerating Yoongi's nuisance even a bit.

"Y/N..leave him. He's not going to improve at all."

"No Jimin! We can't be afraid of him all the time! It's ridiculous of him to-"

"Is this Taehyung's brother?", Yoongi asked, pretending to be curious. Widening my eyes, I ran towards the sleeping figure, wrapping my arms around him.

"Don't you dare!"

"Move aside."

"You can kill me, but not him!"

"Hm? Really? Taehyung isn't fully recovered yet."

"I don't care. Don't harm Nico, or Taehyung."

"Of course I won't shoot any of you here. I'm not dumb to show myself as a criminal here."

Sighing, I looked at Nico, who had no idea of what was going on. He was in deep sleep, resting as he really was worried about his elder brother.

"I didn't know that bratty Kim had another Kim with him.", Yoongi said, sitting next to me as I scooted away from him. "What's with your rivalry against them?"

"Y/N, don't ask this bitch about that.", Jimin warned, standing up on his feet, as the corner of his forehead bled. Standing up, I ran to him, looking at the blood streaming out. "Let's take you to the infirmary, you are hurt."

"I'm alright, I'll cover this up with a bandage. Let's keep an eye on Nico and Yoongi for now."

Looking at Yoongi, who was gazing at Nico's sleeping face, I gulped, seeing the gun figure poking out of his pockets.  "Okay, I'll fetch a bandage, you stay here."

As Jimin nodded, I walked to the infirmary to fetch some bandages and treatment items. The fear still was raising in my heart, as I expected what I could see if I returned back to Jimin.

Walking to the corridor, my heart raced as I looked down, not having the strength to see anything terrible. Were they safe?

Only to see them missing.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496 21 7
7 stories that are all connected but can be read as individual one shots. NSFW / BoyxBoy / BoyxGirl. 1. Mr Mood - Nikki is desperate to get to know t...
294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
58.1K 1.6K 23
Kim Taehyung is a 23 year old man who is a single father working as a waiter in a restaurant. His life turns around when he gets an offer to be the s...
78.7K 2.3K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...