eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... More

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₄ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

. ₂₀ .

17K 558 368
By yoongismalva

°• what do you want •°

"So you're telling me you like her?", Jay's question caught Sunghoon off guard.

He had found himself asking his friend if they could talk. He needed to take it out, say it out loud. He needed it to make some sense, and Jay was a great listener.

Sunghoon bit his lip, avoiding Jay's gaze and nodded silently. Jay let out a little giggle, making Sunghoon's cheeks burn red.

"That's so cute!", the older said. Sunghoon sighed.

"But she doesn't like me back", he shrugged with a sad smirk.

"Why do you think that?".

"She... told me I was making all of this super weird. I just wanted her to say that she feels the same, and I ended up pushing her away", he admitted and sighed again.

"Well, to be fair it was kinda awkward", Jay earned himself a smack to the shoulder. "Yah! You asked me to be honest!"

"Yeah, but be on my side", Sunghoon replied with a smile. Jay smiled too.

"We just have to make a plan".

"You wanna make a plan", the sentence sounded more like a statement than a question. Jay nodded enthusiastically. "This isn't some middle school crush, though".

"I know, but if we wanna succeed and make her your girlfriend, we need to have a plan or something like that. So that you don't go screwing up your friendship anymore", he shrugged.

Jay was right. But... girlfriend? Sunghoon wasn't even sure he wanted to be in a relationship.

But then when it came to Eunsae, he longed to kiss her and hold her forever in his arms. Whenever she was around, he only wanted to see her smile and never let her go. Did that mean he wanted her to be his girlfriend? Did that mean he was in too deep?

Why was it so scary?

Should he be scared to be... falling for Eunsae?

"Okay, listen closely. I've got our plan", Jay called and Sunghoon suddenly only could listen to the older.

There was nothing to lose.

So he might as well find out for real if Eunsae liked him back or not.

"I'm listening".

°•∘ɷ∘•°

Eunsae had her head buried in the pillow with Jungwon laying next to her and stroking her hair. She growled and Jungwon just giggled.

"Shut it", she sighed and turned around to see his face. He had the most annoying smile ever, and she wanted to punch him.

"You've been so over-dramatic and it's so funny", he tried to apologize but it only made the idea of caressing his face with a chair more interesting. "And you told me you wanted to tell me something but you haven't told me anything and I'm starting to believe that maybe there's something wrong with you".

"There might be", she mumbled and fidgeted with her fingers.

He patted his chest and she got closer, placing her cheek on him. He then started stroking her hair gently again, waiting for her to speak.

"Why do you think that?", he questioned. "Does it have something to do with Sunghoon?"

How did he know?

She growled and buried her face on his chest, making him giggle.

"What about him?"

"I dunno", she shrugged but her cheeks started blushing. "Well, there's something. But you can't tell anyone else".

"Yeah, sure"

"Pinky promise", she put her pinky in the air almost touching his nose and he smiled and intertwined his pinky with hers. His touch was so gentle and it made her feel at ease.

"I promise. Now tell me", he pleaded.

"I think I like him", she mumbled against his chest. She begged he couldn't understand her.

Feelings were so complicated and most of the time you ended up hurt.

So why complicate things? Why did she want to tell everyone she had feelings towards her bandmate? Why did she have the urge to run to his arms every time she laid eyes on Sunghoon?

"What do you mean you like him?", Jungwon had an eyebrow raised. She locked gazes with him and could feel her cheeks burning.

This was the first time she was admitting it out loud. And it somehow wasn't as terrible as she thought. Actually, she felt like a big weight had been lifted from her.

"Like... I don't know what it means. But I genuinely like him. I always look at him and he makes my heart flutter and I feel the need to hold his hand and to kiss him and I hate it".

"Why would you hate that?", Jungwon tilted his head and she groaned.

"He took my hand on movie night. And he had a smile and I somehow thought he liked me back. But then it got awkward and I avoided him and then he confronted me and now everything is back to normal".

"I still don't understand why that's so bad?"

"Because I don't want this to go back to normal, Wonnie", she admitted and felt lightheaded.

She really didn't want everything to be normal. Or to be how it used to. She really wanted to taste his lips and call him hers. She wanted to cuddle and to caress him and to hold him tight. She wanted to hear his heartbeat every time they embraced and she wanted to be the reason his heart started pounding rapidly.

"I don't want normal", she sighed.

"Then what do you want? I'll help".

"You– would you really do that?"

"Will it make you happy?", Jungwon asked her with a smile that could light up the universe. She nodded slightly. "Then if it will make you happy, I'm on it. I want you to be surrounded by joy, Moonie. You deserve it. So I'm helping".

She nodded again, a smile creeping on her lips. He caressed her cheek and left a soft kiss on her forehead.

"So, what do you want? If you don't want it to go back to normal, what do you want to happen?"

She sighed. He encouraged her while holding her closer to his chest. She smiled while her cheek pressed against his shirt and her lips pouted slightly because of it.

"Tell me what you want, and we'll make it happen".

"I...", she sighed and closed her eyes. "I want him", she admitted shyly.

Yes. Him.

She wanted him.

she was afraid of heights
but she was more afraid
of never flying

(Atticus)

extras

1. Instagram Post (related to the chapter):

2. Incorrect quotes:

jungwon: *being jungwon*

eunsae: u better shut the fuck up before I look at u one day, feel warm and realize I've fallen in love with u

jungwon: *continues being jungwon*

eunsae: I'm being serious quit it!!

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

Riki: hold up I'm having one of those things... a headache with pictures?

eunsae: holly shit...

Jake: he's literally just having an idea

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

teacher: eunsae, the assignment was to bring something important to you

eunsae: yes and I did

teacher: and object, not a person.

jay:

jay: eunsae, what the fuck

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

sunghoon: u're adorable

eunsae: I can literally kick your ass right now

sunghoon, sighs dreamily: I know

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

employer: so what are your qualifications

eunsae: a PHD

employer: what do u mean exactly? please elaborate

eunsae: passed high school with difficulty

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

sunoo: Jake kissed u... and u said "thank you"?

eunsae, face in pillow: yes

sunoo: well, that's very polite of you

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

heeseung: why is eunsae crying?

niki: she took one of those "which member of enhypen are you?" quizzes

heeseung: who did she get?

niki: you.

(Proofread on September 5. Any mistakes that have been overlooked may be pointed out pleaseee)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.9K 29
❝I'm afraid to fall in love again, to feel lost in someone's thoughts. Because I did once, and it took away all of me.❞ #1 in Jungwon
12K 828 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
199K 4.8K 40
book two. this book will only make sense after you read given enhypen ot7 (poly) ff
51.3K 2.2K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...