eight || enhypen (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

«You look gorgeous today» «Moonie is talking to the mirror again!!» 3 in #enhypenniki [210513] 52 in #sunghoo... More

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ her
• 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ relationships
• 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
• 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚗 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ acting career
• 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚖 •
• 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 •
˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ chapters
before you start.
. ₀₁ .
. ₀₂ .
. ₀₃ .
.₀₄.
. ₀₅ .
. ₀₆ .
. ₀₇ .
. ₀₈ .
. ₀₉ .
. ₁₀ .
. ₁₁ .
. ₁₂ .
. ₁₃ .
. ₁₅ .
. ₁₆ .
. ₁₇ .
. ₁₈ .
. ₁₉ .
. ₂₀ .
. ₂₁ .
. ₂₂ .
. ₂₃ .
. ₂₄ .
. ₂₅ .
. ₂₆ .
. ₂₇ .
. ₂₈ .
. ₂₉ .
. ₃₀ .
. ₃₁ .
. ₃₂ .
. ₃₃ .
. ₃₄ .
.₃₅ .
. ₃₆ .
. ₃₇ .
. ₃₈ .
. ₃₉ .
. ₄₀ .
. ₄₁ .
. ₄₂ .
. ₄₃ .
. ₄₄ .
. ₄₅ .
. ₄₆ .
. ₄₇ .
. ₄₈ .
. ₄₉ .
. ₅₀ .
. ₅₁ .
. ₅₂ .
. ₅₃ .
. ₅₄ .
. ₅₅ .
. ₅₆ .
. ₅₇ .
. ₅₈ .
. ₅₉ .
. ₆₀ .
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟸
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 3
𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 4

. ₁₄ .

20.3K 689 344
By yoongismalva

°• cheaters •°

"C'mon! Let's get going, we're gonna be late!", Eunsae jumped all around Sunoo while he tried to wake up while walking.

It was like he had a superpower: he could get showered, dressed and have breakfast still asleep. And since they had gotten back only a few nights ago, he was still exhausted. So it was harder for him to be able to function as a human being.

"How do you have so much energy?", he mumbled while taking their backpacks and walking outside of the dorm.

Well, she hadn't had any nightmares ever since they got back from Jeju Island. And she had had the best sleep in days. So she was happy, and her energy levels were totally recharged.

"Let's just go!"

"I'm coming, Jesus!", Sunoo handed Eunsae her backpack and she took it with a smile. "I need the drugs you're taking".

"Not drugs, just good sleep", she shrugged with the smile not fading from her lips. Sunoo smiled too and caressed her hair longingly.

"I'm so happy you've been having some sleep. We were so worried, Moonie", he admitted and blushed a little.

"I know", she let out a sigh. "I don't know why my night terrors came back, but I'm glad they are gone now".

Sunoo nodded and they both headed to school. Usually they would have someone from the staff drive them, but since the BTS boys were preparing new content and having meetings to discuss next year's comeback, they were really busy. So they walked.

It wasn't a long walk. Only twenty minutes, but the staff preferred to have an eye on them all the time. Every time they stepped out of the dorm, they had to be either followed by security or surrounded with staff members. It had something to do with their safety and them being "celebrities".

Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun had already graduated, and that meant Sunoo and Eunsae had to walk by themselves. Even though Beomgyu had offered himself to walk them, they refused because the school was so close they didn't think they'd need supervision.

They arrived safely and headed towards their homeroom. They'd take the test in that same classroom, so as they walked, she tried to help Sunoo remembering the English words and Past Tense examples of what they were reviewing in class.

"I'm gonna fail this so bad", he growled in exasperation.

"I'll help you, now let's get there and don't fail this, and then go practice. Tomorrow we'll be recording a song, so we have to make sure we don't take long here", she stated.

Sunoo nodded his head eagerly and hugged her softly. Her cheek was pressed against his chest and she could feel his heart calmly beating against her face. He was like a calm, sunny day, and could always bring a smile to her lips. He truly was like a soulmate. And soulmates don't always have to be romantic partners, just people you share a deep connection with. People who are your friends, your family, and who complement your whole existence.

After they broke their embrace, she took his hand and walked the few feet that separated them from homeroom. Sunoo sighed, wishing they could just get this over with and go practice.

They actually didn't really have to go to school: they could skip all their classes but they had to ace all their tests in order to pass. Well, not ace, but they couldn't fail any exams or activities if they wanted to finish school in time. And they did: they had been warned that if they failed any classes, their debut would be postponed. Being under the same agency as BTS and TXT wasn't always so good: they had all been top students while training, so people expected nothing less from the new trainees –soon to be rookie idols.

So they took their seats, and they started the test. Sunoo was behind Eunsae, and would casually kick her chair for her to move so he could cheat off her answers.

"Stop it, I'll give them to you once I finish", she mumbled barely turning back. She was almost done with it, so she would be able to give him her answers rapidly after. But Sunoo didn't seem to get it, and he kept kicking her chair. "I'm so gonna murder him in his sleep", she sighed to herself.

"Miss Moon, is there something wrong with your test?", Mr. Baek asked. She could hear Sunoo gulping and could picture him blushing because he felt guilty for trying to cheat.

C'mon, Moonie. Think fast. Make up an excuse just as that time you ate all of Jay's gummies. You got this!

"My chair is a bit uncomfortable, Mr. Baek", she replied with half a smile.

"You can change it, take one from that row", he signaled her. She nodded and stood up, leaving her test open and ready for Sunoo to peak at. She prayed he took the chance.

She walked with her chair in her hands and tried to do as little noise as she could while taking another one. At least if Sunoo didn't cheat at that moment, he may've gotten the message to stop kicking her seat. She slowly walked back and made eye contact with her friend, who winked with a smile.

Well, at least he wasn't as dumb as he made her believe.

She finished her test in a couple more minutes and then tried her best to give Sunoo some answers, and when he kicked her chair again she understood they had finished. She waited for him to get up first, and counted forty five seconds before getting up too and handing in her own test.

"I'll see you around, Miss Moon", Mr. Baek waved her off and she smiled.

"See you soon, Mr. Baek", she smiled back and walked towards the exit.

"Are they picking us up?", Sunoo asked while they walked towards the school's entrance.

"Yeah, let's get to practice. Jay texted they're arriving".

The staff chief assigned to them (Kwon Soo) managed to finish early and was able to pick the other boys up to get them to practice, so Sunoo and Eunsae were the only ones left. They always packed a change of clothes with them whenever they went to school, because they most likely would have to go to practice after classes.

The van was already parked and waiting for them, so they walked rapidly and Riki opened the door and greeted them. Riki only went to school to take his tests and exams, he mostly studied at home. He was like a genius, because everything he studied he could remember. Unlike Eunsae and Sunoo, who did their best in school and still had to study some more so they could pass.

"How was it?", Jungwon asked. He also was a genius in her eyes. He was actually a grade upper than supposed to, and still skipped school to focus on training more.

Jake was passed out sleeping next to him. And Sunoo cooed at the scene unfolding before his eyes. Eunsae did too, and they managed to get going to practice as soon as Riki closed the door.

"Sunoo took all of my answers, so we'll be fine. We're both passing English one way or another".

"You cheated?!", Heeseung almost shrieked. Jay laughed it off and nodded towards Sunoo.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures!", Sunoo defended himself while Jay smirked amusedly.

"Who knew our Thunoo would be a cheater in school!", he commented with a grin.

"It was a life or death situation!", Sunoo admitted with his cheeks turning to tomatoes.

"Yah! You're not supposed to cheat on your exams!", Heeseung shook his head in disapproval.

"As long as you pass, I don't see why not", Jay stated. Heeseung smacked his head. "Yah! What was that for, hyung?!"

"You're setting a bad example for the kids!"

"They already cheated!"

"I hate that you're right", the older crossed his arms in front of his chest. "But no more cheating, okay?", he raised an eyebrow towards Eunsae and Sunoo.

Jay, who made sure Heeseung wasn't looking, shook his head lightly to let them know it was okay because it wasn't as if they would try and pursue another career other than singing and dancing. So they both nodded with big smiles until Heeseung smiled too.

"Cheaters", Sunghoon sang with a small smile after the fuss had died down, only to ignite the fire again.

and till the end
you're my very best friend

(anonymous)

extras

1. Incorrect quotes.

jungwon: you keep hugging sunghoon when he's upset

jungwon: next thing you know, he's going to fall in love with you. is that what you want?!

eunsae *scoffs*: is that what i want?

eunsae *on a megaphone*: YES

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

Riki *to eunsae*: no more doing stupid shit separately. from now on, we screw up everything together

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

eunsae: hey i just thought you should know that my heart makes funny sounds when i think about you

jungwon: wha- what does that mean??

sunoo: i think she's trying to say she likes you but don't take my word for it

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

heeseung: once i was arrested for being cool

eunsae: the charges were dropped due to a lack of supporting evidence

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

eunsae: what would you do if i was kidnapped?

jake: nothing. they'd release you voluntarily after like half an hour

.·:·.✧✧.·:·.

jay: hey, does anyone have a–

eunsae: I would sell my bones for you

okay so the pictures in the beginning of the chapters don't always mean that eunsae will have a "moment" with the members throughout the chapter! They're just cute pictures.

Also, some major ship will be sailing! Who do you think is whipped for eunsae? Well, you'll find out soon enough, but I just wanna know your thoughts!

ily, thanks for reading and hopefully i'll come back next week with some more fun for you guys.two chapters bc im that cool.

what happened to eunsae in the past that makes her night terror come to life? What do you think happened?

-baobab.

(Proofread on August 27. If I overlooked any mistakes, please let me know)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.8K 40
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
317K 14.8K 101
Welcome to my collection of one shots and short stories about Jaywon! • They're boy love stories inspired by real life events found in I-Land and Enh...
269K 10.2K 30
"dang it! we should've kissed" ━━━━━━━ 🍥 ━━━━━━━ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 |100521 𝗲𝗻𝗱 | 050621
65.2K 973 34
Request [open]