β„‚π•’π•¦π•˜π•™π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕠...

De AndiBlackbird

✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the out... Mai multe

✭ Summary ✭
1. New Beginnings - ✭ Monica ✭
2. Frat Parties - ✭ Monica ✭
3. What You Really Want - ✭ Boston ✭
4. Stupid Decisions - ✭ Monica ✭
5. The Unplanned Plan - ✭ Boston ✭
6. You Deserve Better - ✭ Monica ✭
7. Blowing Off Steam - ✭ Boston ✭
8. Along For The Ride - ✭ Monica ✭
9. If I Said I Am - ✭ Boston ✭
10. Elephant In The Room - ✭ Monica ✭
11. Dirty, Dirty Feelings - ✭ Boston ✭
12. Something Worthy - ✭ Monica ✭
13. What'd I Get Myself Into? - ✭ Boston ✭
14. You're So Beautiful - ✭ Monica ✭
15. New Experiences - ✭ Boston ✭
16. I'm Yours - ✭ Monica ✭
17. Much Much More - ✭ Boston ✭
18. All Of The Things - ✭ Monica ✭
19. Anything & Everything - ✭ Boston ✭
20. I Would, But - ✭ Monica ✭
21. Bat Caves n' Things - ✭ Boston ✭
22. Power Move - ✭ Monica ✭
23. One & Only - ✭ Boston ✭
24. A Small World - ✭ Monica ✭
25. Virginia Is For Lovers - ✭ Boston ✭
26. Flipped The Switch - ✭ Monica ✭
27. Dirty Chats - ✭ Boston ✭
28. Filthy Conversations - ✭ Monica ✭
29. Favor For Favor - ✭ Boston ✭
30. Games In The Air - ✭ Monica ✭
31. Arriving In Vegas - ✭ Boston ✭
33. Off To The Chapel - ✭ Boston ✭
34. Fruity Drinks - ✭ Monica ✭
35. What It Looks Like - ✭ Boston ✭
36. The Irony - ✭ Monica ✭
37. Love Me Tender - ✭ Boston ✭
38. Expelling Realizations - ✭ Monica ✭
39. Nonexistent Futures - ✭ Boston ✭
40. Insomnia & Opportunities - ✭ Monica ✭
41. Well, Almost Anything - ✭ Boston ✭
42. Make Me Forget - ✭ Monica ✭
43. One Step At A Time - ✭ Boston ✭
44. The First Step - ✭ Monica ✭
45. Parameters - ✭ Boston ✭
46. Clean Break - ✭ Monica ✭
47. Cheers To Moving On - ✭ Boston ✭
48. Hotel Talks - ✭ Monica ✭
49. Here With Me - ✭ Boston ✭
50. Tinnitus - ✭ Monica ✭
51. Furiously In Love - ✭ Boston ✭
52. In A Pinch - ✭ Monica ✭
53. Behind Bars - ✭ Boston ✭
54. Family Genetics - ✭ Monica ✭
55. The Apple & The Tree - ✭SETH✭
56. Familial Relations - ✭ Boston ✭
57. The Real Reason - ✭ Monica ✭
58. This Is How I Die - ✭ Boston ✭
59. Christening - ✭ Monica ✭
60. Life's Little Pleasures - ✭ Boston ✭
61. Grand Entrances - ✭ Monica ✭
62. One And The Same - ✭ Boston ✭
63. Every Single One - ✭ Monica ✭

32. Birthday Girl - ✭ Monica ✭

2K 157 75
De AndiBlackbird

I fidget with the hem of my skirt, feeling like maybe I should've worn something longer. The wind keeps blowing it up. I'm pretty sure I've flashed a bit of my bare ass to a decent amount of people. 

Boston said he wanted to take me out for dinner at one of his favorite places that also plays live rock. Dinner, drinks, and good music he'd promised. But beforehand he wanted to show me his shop, have me meet 'the crew', as he referred to them.

I'd adorned a rather short black skirt paired with an ivy-green, off the shoulder, crop-top. The color made my eyes stand out and my boobs look fantastic. I'd wanted to be sexy for him by wearing a lacy thong but I'm pretty sure half the people on the Vegas strip have gotten a show of it.

I'd opted for a pair of converse instead of heels because after last night, this morning as well, I'm surprised I can walk. Being flat-footed was a reminder of the height difference Boston and I had. He was like a giant compared to me now.

"I'm nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous about, Cherry. You're my girl. They're going to love you just like I do." He caresses my cheek with his thumb. "You look so fucking beautiful right now."

"Thank you." I fiddle with the end of my ponytail, the one that sits high up on my head. It's the only part of my outfit I'm not regretting because if my hair were down it would surely be whipping me in the face.

"I wanna wrap my hand around this while I do naughty things to you from behind." I push his chest. "What?"

"You haven't had your fill of me yet, tatted Elvis?"

His eyes darken, "not even close."

He leans down and kisses me passionately. Usually public displays like this would bother me. With Boston I don't care. I don't care about the wind, the people. I'm just caught in the arms around me, caught in the neon glow of the shop's lights.

"Well, God damn, Boston, fuck her right here on the sidewalk, why don't you." A deep feminine voice laughed, making Boston loosen his grip on me.

"Way to kill a moment, Vik."

"It's what I'm good at, mate." Her voice has a hint of an accent but I can't tell what it is. Though looking at her directly she seems extremely masculine. Not directly in her frame but in her stance and attire. If I were attracted to women, I'd definitely be attracted to her. As if she could read my mind, she winks. "So you're the virgin, eh?" My cheeks flare.

"Shut the fuck up, Vikki."

"I'm just fucking with yah, beautiful. Name's Vikki." She sticks out a slim, tatted hand and I shake it.

"I'm Monica."

"Love the name. Sexy— like you." What? She surprises me even more when she stops shaking my hand and places a wet kiss on it. Oh.

"Alright, Vikki, stop trying to sleep with my girl." Boston's voice is tight, like he actually thinks she'd try and sleep with me.

Maybe she would?

Her blue eyes flicker up to his and she smirks. "Like I said, she'd prefer me over you anyway." She looks back at me with, "unfortunate you don't go both ways, sweets. I could show you a hell of a time." Her tongue slides out over her lips displaying a similar ring to Boston's and I'm now just registering her meaning.

I don't even know how to respond to that.

"I, uhm, nice to meet you?"

She lets out a loud bark of a laugh with, "nice to meet you too, love. Nice to meet you too." A few more laughs. "Oh I like her, Bos. You two coming inside or are you going to bang on the sidewalk?" I'm sure my face is the same color as a fire hydrant right now.

"Oh have a day off," Boston mimicked her accent and it makes her laugh even more.

"Come on, then, bring her in to meet the rest of 'em. I'm sure you played enough last night."

Well, she's not wrong there. We played all night and all morning. It was quite the way to start the birthday. Then he'd made me a killer breakfast and I'd eaten like I hadn't seen food in weeks. Sex was quite the workout I've come to find.

We enter the shop and it's bright. There's neon signs hanging up, much like outside. The floors are checkered with bright blue and black. The first person who catches my eye is the man sitting off to my left. He's got a long beard and short, slicked-back hair.

"This the girl?" The man said while standing up to an impressive height.

"This is Monica" Boston wraps his arm around my waist. "Hugo, Monica. Monica, Hugo."

"It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Heard you stole the boss' heart. I also heard it was your birthday. So happy birthday."

"Thank you."

"Oh for fuck's sake I knew I was forgetting something." Vikki hollered out from our right. "Right. Happy birthday, gorgeous. What can I give you for a birthday present, then?"

"No need for any presents."

"She actually wants to get the same piercings you just gave me." She arches a brow and a sly grin plays on her lips. "There's no one better than you at piercings."

"Too right."

"Wait, what?" I look between the two of them but Boston just looks amused. "Right now?"

"Why not right now?" Typical of Boston. Nipple piercings are no big deal to him. "There's always a reason not to do something. You said you wanted to do it. So do it, Cherry." The way he's looking at me, mixed with his words, has me ridiculously turned on. I don't even understand why.

"Well, come on, love. What you waiting for? Come to my workshop." She nods her head off to an open door before heading inside.

"Go on." He places a kiss on top of my head.

Once he retrieves his arm from around me I timidly walk toward the door. When I'm inside Vikki gives me a mesmerizing smile. She really is the most handsome female I have ever met.

"Alright, let's see those amazing tits." I stare at her wide-eyed. "I'm fucking with you. You're Bos' girl, figured you'd be able to take my humor if you can take his." That statement has me wondering just how he acts when I'm not around.

"Yeah, you kind of remind me of my friend Marcella. I think the two of you would get along well."

"She into women too?" I nod at her because Marcella likes both men and women. "You should bring her around the next time you're in town."

"Yeah, she'd probably really like it here." And she'd probably be really into Vikki. They seem to have a very similar sense of humor; sexual and crass.

I take my top off while she looks around in the top of a drawer until she finds what she's looking for. She turns back around and eyes my chest appreciatively, "probably for the best that I'm the one doing the piercing. Boston probably couldn't concentrate with you looking the way you do and your tits all out. Probably end up stabbing you in the boob." I can't help but snort out a laugh at that. "What do you think of these?" She holds out a small bag with two barbells in it.

I study the emerald tear drops on either end of the barbells in awe. "They're beautiful."

"They match your eyes." She bites her lip like she's holding back saying something.

"What?"

"It's just I told your man there that he was lucky to have a girl with such a great tit and eye combination. Going to look even sexier now." I blush profusely, wanting to cover my chest. "He said he calls you Cherry." She chuckles, "I'm beginning to see why."

✩✩✩

After the piercing Vikki had called Boston in to take a look, leaving us alone for him to do so. When his eyes locked on my chest he looked hungrier than I'd ever seen him. Then he'd cursed under his breath about healing time and how it would be a tease until then because he desperately wanted to play with them.

I'd been an even naughtier girl, spreading my legs and lifting up my skirt to show him the practically see-through green lace beneath. He had taken two steps toward me, seemingly like he was going to take me right then and there when Vikki had called out, telling him not to fuck in her workspace.

We'd left after that and I was kind of regretting not wearing a bra because you could see my piercing through my shirt. More accurately, my nipples and the piercing. I've caught Boston staring at my chest every five minutes or so. It's a bit comical really.

Speaking of staring at my tits...

"You know my eyes are up here." I point to said eyes.

"Oh I am more than aware of where your gorgeous eyes are. I'm just lusting after you and also internally scolding myself for suggesting that you get that particular piercing done."

"Why's that?"

"Because I won't be able to play with them for a while and it's going to drive me batshit." He takes a giant bite of his burger. Around a mouthful he adds, "and you had to wear no bra and those fucking panties. You make me hornier than I ever have been in my entire life, Monica. I want to fuck you right here on the table. I don't even give a fuck who sees because they'd know you're mine. My beautifully dirty girl."

"It's all your fault, really. I would've continued to be an innocent prude for the foreseeable future if you hadn't come along."

"What was it about me anyway?"

"You're just you." He quirks a brow as he finishes the rest of his meal. "You are just who you are. There's no pretense. You're just Boston. I love it. I love you."

"I love you too, birthday girl." He glances at my chest and then back up at my eyes. "I don't care how many times I say it tonight but I can not fucking wait to be able to play with those."

"They're sore." To be honest, they really really are. When Vikki had pierced them I thought I was going to pass out. She'd laughed and had me drink a coke to 'bring me back to life'.

"I deal with pain ridiculously well."

"I would assume so. You're absolutely covered in ink." The band begins to play a new song which has Boston drumming his fingers on the table.

He looks around and flags our waitress down. "Two shots of vodka." She nods and heads toward the bar.

"Boston, I don't drink like that."

"One birthday shot won't kill you." He looks down at my tits. "Probably ease a bit of the pain your girls are experiencing too." I roll my eyes. "What? It's true."

The waitress places the shots down. We cheers and knock them back. I sputter out after I swallow the pungent liquid.

"Disgusting." I wipe the back of my mouth with my hand. "Nasty."

"So... what are your plans for Halloween?"

"What is up with everyone and Halloween this year?" I can't help but laugh. "First Marcella and now you."

"Marcella?"

"Yeah she asked me to go to the haunted house party thing, you want to come with us?" The thought of Boston being back in town excites me.

"My father has this gala thing that I have to attend. I was really hoping you'd be able to go with me."

"I already promised Marcella I'd go with her." I gnaw at my lip a bit. "I can cancel I guess."

"No. It's okay. Don't cancel your plans for me."  There's something else he looks like he wants to say but he's deliberating.

"What is it?"

"Uhm, my father asked for me to accompany a family friend if you wouldn't be in attendance."

"And?"

"That doesn't bother you?"

I furrow my brow, "why would that bother me? You're my boyfriend. You're with me. She's just a family friend, right?" He nods. "Then I have no issue."

I've never been the jealous type. Being with Carter taught me there was really no point. Nearly every girl wanted him which meant I'd gotten used to girls fawning all the time.

"So you're cool with it?"

"Yeah, it's fine."

He reaches out and grabs ahold of my hand before giving it a light squeeze. "I love you."

"Right back at you, Elvis."

A/N:
Happy Sunday!
❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

271K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
566K 24.3K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...