Thanks To You

By Jellyybabes

Do you believe in love at first sight? sequel out More

Intro ♡︎
Chapter 1 ♡︎
Chapter 2 ♡︎
Chapter 3 ♡︎
Chapter 4 ♡︎
Chapter 5 ♡︎
Chapter 6 ♡︎
Chapter 7 ♡︎
Chapter 8 ♡︎
Chapter 9 ♡︎
Chapter 10 ♡︎
Chapter 11 ♡︎
Chapter 13 ♡︎
Chapter 14 ♡︎
Chapter 15 ♡︎
Chapter 16 ♡︎
Chapter 17 ♡︎
Chapter 18 ♡︎
A/N
Chapter 19 ♡︎
Chapter 20 ♡︎
Chapter 21 ♡︎
Chapter 22 ♡︎
Chapter 23 ♡︎
Chapter 24♡︎
Epilogue
A/N Second book IS NOW PUBLISHED GO TAP IN

Chapter 12 ♡︎

622 21 0
By Jellyybabes

^This is my shit. I feel like it matches the vibe to it's crazy cause I started writing this before I heard the song. Play it when you want!

Miami,Florida
Monday , 1 𝙿𝙼
𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 "𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎" 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

Mamas🖤💍

Heyyyy sexy

What do you want Desmond

Damn somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Desmond

Right,I can pick Baby up from school if you too busy

Why 🤨

Just trying to be helpful you know 🙂

Okay. Bring her here when you get her

10 /4

I got in my car and drove to Baby's school. I pulled up and waited for her to come outside since she had early dismissal.

About twenty minutes later I saw her and a few other kids walk out the building so I hunk my horn so she'll see me.

She saw where I was and her and Sammy walked to the car. I got out and opened their doors.

"Wassup jit." I looked at her after I got back in the car.

"Nun much." She replied and put her headphones in.

"Sooo how y'all been?" I looked in the mirror and saw Sammy giggling at her phone and then I heard Baby let out a snort.

"Y'all wildin bro fuck I did to you."

"Nigga fuck you the fuck. Just cause my sister forgave yo goofy ass don't mean I do."

"You want some money or sum?"

"No cuh I want you to make it up to my sister period. I need more then she forgiving you. If she takes you back then I know you learned sum cause she ain't gon take you back all willy nilly. Do you even want her back."

"Oh a hundid percent i'm trying to. I understand I fucked up bad to."

"Then until then it's fuck you." She said and I nodded. "Now can we get some slushes from Sonic."

I drove to Sonic and they ordered what they wanted. Once they was done I ordered Angels favorite drink and both of us some food and we waited for somebody to bring the drinks out.

Somebody brought us our stuff and I gave them their drinks and sat the bag in my lap.

"Preciate it" they both said.

"Mhmm." I drove to Angels shop and they got out once I parked.

I waited for them to walk in the salon before I went into the arm rest and grabbed the box out of it. After I put it in my pocket I grabbed our food and got out the car.

"Wassgood Carmen." I spoke to her when I walked in. She somebody sitting in her chair. The girl was staring at me and she bit her lip. I tried so hard not to laugh cause her hair was fucked up when Carmen took her scarf off.

"Wassgood bro." Carmen replied back starting on the girls head.

"It's okay shawty she gon get you right." I made a fake sympathy face at the girl and walked back to Angels table.

"Whew bitch who the hell is that.He is fine as shit" The girl who's nails she was doing said looking at me.

"My ex. You can have him." She told the girl as I sat in the empty seat beside her.

"Nah i'm her husband and not interested." I made a stank face at the girl cause the hoe kept staring at me.

"Thank you for bringing them." Angel told me adding some glitter shit to the girls nails.

"Of course mamas. I brought you some food I doubt you ate yet."

"Thanks. Look at you acting like somebody nigga."

"I am somebody nigga tuh" I said taking my phone out. "You almost done? Yo food gon get cold."

"Yeah I don't got dat much left."

"Coo." I started scrolling through instagram but I felt shawdy still staring at me.

I put my phone down and grabbed Angels chin. I made her look at me in the eyes before I kissed her. I stuck my tongue in her mouth then pulled back biting her bottom lip. "Yo lipgloss taste good bae." I told her and went back on my phone.

I heard the girl suck her teeth and Angel chuckled starting back on her nails.

"My mom cooking lasagna tonight. She told me to ask if you wanted to come get some she know you like it." Angel and Baby meet my parents about a month ago and my parents feel in love with them. Always asking where they at like it's fuck me.

"The one where she put the italian sausage in it?"

"I think so."

"Hell yeah. She make the best lasagna."

"I thought you said you liked mine better." I looked at her.

"Damn I did didn't I." She said dusting the girl hands off. "Okay go wash your hands over there and come back so I can top it off." she pointed to the sink area and the girl got up.

"I not like her." I made a face at Angel.

"Boy bye. Liking people don't get my bills paid."

"You can come back and live with me."

"Hell no." she said fast.

"Well fuck you to then."

"You wish."

"I do actually. I ain't had sex with you in like two days and that lil kiss just made my dick so hard it's not normal."

"Your so nasty." she laughed "I'll tell you what. I'll let you do your thing in my office cause you brought me food."

"You'll come wit me?"

"Nah."

"Please." I scooted closer "Can I get a lil sucky suck."

"I can't stand you nigga move." She laughed pushing my head "I've never done that before so no."

"There's a first for everything."

"Ummm who said I wanted to do that with you first."

"I'll really kill yo ass keep on." I stale faced her.

"Pipe down boo. You wouldn't be my first that tattoo nigga had a sla-"

"Angel bruh shut the hell up before I bury y'all on top of each other. That's on erthing I love too."

"Damn nigga can't take a joke."

"I'm not a keekee type of nigga when it comes to people touching what's mine."

"Oh and i'm yours."

"Nowwww you speaking facts." I reached my hand up to give her a high five but she flipped me a bird.

"Anywaysss. What the hell taking that girl so long. Hoe probably stealing my shit." She was saying then the girl came back and sat down.

"Sorry I had to use the bathroom."

"Never did yo shitty booty ass take a dump in my girls establishment."

"Brooo you hell for real." Carmen laughed looking at us.

"What did I do. You saw how long her ass was in the bathroom."

"Now why you doing that girl like dat." Sammy laughed stomping her feet.

"What the fuck yo." The girl said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm so sorry bout that. But i'm done so meet me up front so I can ring you up." Angel said trying not to laugh.

The girl stood up and followed her to the front. I grabbed out food and went to Angels office.

"Cold ass shit." I grabbed the food out the bag and sat it on her desk.

She walked in the office and sat at her seat.

"Whew i'm tired as a bitch." She said sighing.

"I know. You been working hella hard opening up and getting yo salon together. I admire that about you."

"Thank you." She smiled at me and I felt my dick jump.

"This is not healthy." I shook my head.

"What?"

"Nun." I told her and handed her her drink "I got you that raspberry and blue raspberry mix thing you always get."

"Okayyy I see you. Paying attention and shit."She grabbed the drink and drink out of it.

"You already know. But for real you should relax a little now that you got the salon up and running."

"I knowwww. I don't know how tho you feel me."

"Let's go on a trip. " I shrugged.

"You got some "let's go on a trip" money." She said mocking me.

"Money ain't never a issue. Don't worry about that. Just make sure y'all all packed and don't take no clients two weeks from now."

"We gon have to come up with a way to get Baby and Sammy out of school ." She said.

"Okay we'll come up with sum and go on a trip wit gang and em."

"Really?"

"Mhmm." I said and she smiled "Yeah don't look at me like that."

"Like what."

"Smiling all beautiful and shit. That's a easy way to get yo shit pounded right on this desk." I told her and she started coughing. "Yeahhhh." I laughed.

"But ay let me spit sum real quick."

"Ahh shit what you did now." She looked at me.

"Nothing man nothing just listen."

"Okay okay my bad. Carry on."

"Okay so I know I fucked up-"

"Yeah you did some dumb ass shit."

"Angel."

"My fault."

"As I was saying, I know I did some fucked up shit and words can't even describe how much I regret it and wish I never did it. But words also can't describe how much I love you. Like i'm in love with you and a G like me don't fall in love ever like at all-"

"I get it I got that supa soaker extra clench gorilla grip pussy."

"Sure but it's not just about that. When I had my hoes that's all it was sex. But ever since i've been with you i've changed for the better thanks to you. Shit without you i'd probably be dead. It's to soon to get married FOR NOW cause i'm gonna make you my wife believe that but for now will you wear a promise ring that symbolizes our promise to be with each other and only each other physically, mentally, and emotionally for the rest of our lives. To help each other and be with each other through everything."

"Boy you so corny." She giggled .

"I'm for real." I said and took the box out my pocket and opened it.

"Stinkkkk." She said and it sounded like she was about to cry. "Yessss." She smiled and I put the ring on her.

"I love you mamas." I gave her a kiss. "These rings don't come off till we get married then we'll change them for our wedding rings."

"I love you too stink."

^Desmond's ring

"You got anymore clients for the day?"

"No why?"

"I want to go home."

"Then go home." She said in a duh voice

"I mean go home with you and eat you out from the back while you scream my name."

"Desmond." She hit me on my arm.

"What i'm for real."

"I can't I got plans with Carmen and one of her friends."

"Carmen has other friends?"  I made a face.

"Shut up. She's a very likable person. But she said it's a friend from high school."

"Okay. Be safe and don't go showing yo ass. And facetime me when you get home."

"That's so childish. Falling asleep on facetime is so talking stage."

"You right. Send me the address to yo new apartment so I can pull up when you get back."

"What if I wanted to bring a nigga back."

"Send me the address so I can kill you and that nigga."

"I'm dead as fuck. But yeah i'll send the address can you watch Baby and Sammy?"

"Yeah.Trez been buggin me to see her to. Lil nigga done got a crush."

"Don't let them fuck around Desmond. I really don't need Baby with a child lawd." She shook her head.

Speaking of kids. I know I made sure to nut in Angel just for precautionary measures. I always wanted a kid since my little brother died in a drive by when he was five. He was my little best friend and I treated him like my child when my parents where busy working to keep food on our table. I don't want kids with anybody else but Angel.

"Yeah defiantly not." I gave her another kiss "I love you so much mamas. I swear to god I won't ever hurt you like that again."

"You better not." She smiled and kissed me back.

Sooooo she took him back. I know it's fuck cheaters for life but this was really cute. Don't hate me. I feel like that face Nicki is making but I just had to...you know.

Bro im making the endings all caucasian syrupy sweet and shit these past few chapters but don't expect that next chapter.

But thanks for reading it was a short lil filler chapter hope you liked it don't forget to vote and whatnot.

Love y'all
                   -Jelly ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.1K 13
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?" 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧...
674K 25.1K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
674K 16K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🤍
483K 20.5K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story