Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

Characters Introduction

66.2K 1K 119
By Scribblestories_

Xavier Lewis 👆 - Our soon to be mafia man and a very successful entrepreneur. 32 years old. Very clever and ruthless person. He is man of few words. He reads any perosn like an open book, it doesn't matter how twisted they are. He is always pissed on Trysta White, because he doesn't like weak but somehow is obsessed with the same weak human.

Trysta White 👆 - She is our Innocent girl. 23 years old. She is a person who never wants bad for anyone and is very easy to target. Always scared of Xavier, but never felt unsafe with him. She is favourite of everyone except few ofcourse.

Mason Lewis 👆 - Father of Xavier, Braydon and Brayson. Current mafia leader. 71 years old. He is a very cunning man and always leaves for profit. He loves his boys and can do anything for them.

Braydon Lewis 👆 - Younger brother of Xavier and is a very happy heart man. 27 years old. Loves Trysta a lot and is also very protective of her but only in a brotherly way. He is one of the sensitive and silent man but only for family.

Bryson Lewis 👆 - Twin of Brydon and is a man with humour. 27 years old. He is also very protective for Trysta but loves to irritate her. One of the famous Playboy who is not involved in the killing side of mafia. He is called the computer of his mafia family because of his super advanced technology skills.

Sophia Adams 👆 - Girlfriend of Xavier but only for name sake. 27 years old. Daughter of Italian mafia and is a model but still a complete gold digger. She is one the stupid person in the mafia frame. Well this is what she always shows to people.

April Taylor 👆- Best friend of Trysta. 23 years old. Daughter of another mafia friend of lewis. Sincere and calm girl who always helps Trysta to take sincere decisions.

Tessa Evans 👆- Another best friend of Trysta. 23 years old. Daughter of another mafia group. Feisty and aggresive but a very beautiful person from heart. Loves everyone who does not spit shit .

*********

Published on - 20.03.2021

Okay !! So here is our characters.
Hope you all like this.

Because it was a mafia story, so I thought to make it non Indian if that makes sence !!

Anyways, hope y'all like the characters introduction.

Do follow me on Instagram @author_priyaraj to know more about updates, characters and other stuffs related to story.

And guys do follow me go wattpad too.

I will update chapter 1 tomorrow probably but no promises.

Till then,
Stay safe n be happy

🤎P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 29.9K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
391K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
579K 17.6K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
780K 18.3K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...