Forbidden Desires (18+)

By MissEllenX

Brett Black is a 34-year-old man who is broken, inside and out, with two kids to look after on his own since... More

0. Uhm... Enjoy?
"I thought I heard you moaning my name"
2. Stop looking at me like that
3. We just held each other
4. You called me uncle Bretty
5. You ran away from his cock?
6. Shut up and take it
7. It's punishment
8. He hated himself even more when he came thinking about her
9. Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you?
10. Little cockblockers
11. This conversation is over
12. Don't do that
13. Happy 20th Birthday Olivia, From Brett
14. Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out
15. So fucking needy
16. What the fuck are we doing?
17. Would you like some birthday sex?
18. You're going to be the death of me Olivia Davis
19. How rough do you want it?
20. Brett treats me like a woman
21. Do that voice again, it was really hot
22. I care about her
23. Never furious with you, Olivia
24. As much as I love those black thongs, take them off
25. Good girl
26. I'll fucking kill you
27. Should we make it a nightly thing?
28. Kiss me and fuck me, please
29. Nanny with benefits
30. He's sixteen years older than you
31. Are you scared of me, Olivia?
32. You, apparently, specialise in control
33. Scared of a little truth, businessman?
34. The cheating bastard who broke her heart, huh?
35. This wasn't just lust anymore, and they both knew it
36. Is that code for something else?
37. Who the fuck nearly killed my fucking daughter?
38. I am not one to be fucking messed with
39. Like a little girl would with her father
40. Sensitive little baby
42. I wanted to kill him
43. Because the woman that I love was raped by men that wanted to get to me!
44. Is Charlotte okay?
45. I know about you and Brett
46. I love you
47. I'm so madly in love with you, Olivia
48. I'm about to get a lot more soppy, Olivia
49. NEXT BOOK
50. UPDATE ON MY LIFE
Part One - Rewrite

41. I hadn't told him that I loved him

61.4K 1.9K 818
By MissEllenX

Please vote and comment, let me know what you think so far. And please, comment constructive criticism, anything you like and dislike is welcome here - I won't take offense if you comment it nicely.

Please do vote and comment though, it gives me motivation.

I'm not sure whether to finish this book in a couple of chapters or in about ten? Let me know which option you'd prefer.

Enjoy...

Oh yeah, this chapter is a little bit... You'll find out anyways! Happy reading!

Olivia's POV

"So you had a good day then with your friend?", I ask Charlotte as we walk home. I'd just collected her from her friends birthday party - and it was getting late now, and it was dark outside. Her friend only lived a few streets away, but because it was dark, I wouldn't let her walk home alone.

"Yeah! She had pink cake as well!", She exclaimed, holding onto her goody back which she'd received as a thank you for coming.

And just as I was about to reply with something stupid, my eyes land on two men approaching us. They had their heads down, but were wearing suits - they looked dodgy as fuck in other words.

When the worry quickly seeped through every fibre of my body, I reached for Charlotte's arm and pulled her behind me, holding onto her arm still as I stood in front of her. "If I say run Charlotte, you run home and don't stop until you get there, you got it?", I whisper.

I feel her tense up under my hold, and I feel for her right now, but I had to make sure she was safe first, and then I could worry about her feelings later.

"Olivia?", One of the men speak, and he has a thick accent. Russian.

"Miss Black.", The second man says, his Russian accent thick with humour as he peers behind me at the little-girl that I was shielding with my body. "You're coming with us.", He orders - and then before he could reach for either of us.

I say it.

"Run!", I whisper yell, and let go of her arm, hoping she would actually run.

I don't turn around, I don't let my gaze falter from the two men, but I can hear her little feet moving against the floor at a rapid pace, the sound getting lighter and lighter the further away she got from me.

Safe. Charlotte would be safe.

I didn't run too, only because I knew if I did they'd chase us.

I had to stay and keep them occupied so that Charlotte would be safe.

"Who the hell are you?", I ask them, my heart beating against my ribcage. My head was hurting with the overwhelming fear that was flowing through my body, but I stood still, staring at the two men who were both Russian.

I know that they have something to do with Brett... I don't know any men from Russia.

"The boss isn't going to be happy that the little one got away.", One of them mutter, whilst the second one reaches for me.

Not on my watch. Lifting up my right foot, I slam my foot in-between his legs, and hit him straight in the balls. "Your wife isn't going to be happy about that either.", I pant, pushing him away from me with my hands then.

I fought one of them off, but the second man slaps me so hard that I see stars.

And just when I'm falling to the ground - everything turns black.

***

My head was banging, and my limbs burning with pain. I tried to open my eyes, groaning at the overwhelming pain that had planted itself into my body, but I couldn't open them - they were too sore, too heavy.

Instead, I let my head dip and tried to recall everything that had happened.

Men.

Slap.

And just then, my eyes snapped open and took in my surroundings. It was dark, so fucking dark that I could barely see two feet in front of my face. It was cold too, and when I glanced down at myself, I realized why I was so cold.

I was naked, with only my black thongs on.

My hands were cuffed together and chained to a... radiator?

Pulling my hands, I make a ridiculous effort to get away from the radiator, but I couldn't. I was cuffed and chained like a fucking dog. My head dips again and I look over my body, trying to see if they had hurt me - trying to find the cause of my pain.

But nothing...

I couldn't see any bruises, or any cuts, nor could I see any blood.

Why was everything hurting so much?

Charlotte.

I hope she got home safe...

And just as she crosses my mind, so does Kyle, and Brett - and their faces and their laughs, and then I feel my aching cheeks sting with tears. I was crying. I could die down here and I hadn't told him..

I hadn't told Brett the thing that I've wanted to tell him for years.

I hadn't told him that I loved him.

And he might never know now...

And just before I had too much time to revel in the guilt and the longing for him and my family, I hear a door open, and footsteps. Light, so much fucking light entered the room that my eyes crushed shut so tightly that it hurt too.

I hear a man speaking, but it isn't English.

It's Russian.

I hope he's not talking to me, because I haven't got a fucking clue what he's saying.

Licking my dry lips, I pull my knees up to my chest, trying to cover up my naked body. I was naked and chained like a fucking dog in somebodies fucking basement - this had to be some kind of sick, twisted, fucking joke.

This was a nightmare.

A real-life fucking nightmare.

"Morning.", The Russian man spoke a word that I knew.

I forced my eyes open then, and looked up at him. He had white hair and was old, slightly overweight, and had blue eyes so light that they looked white - like his hair. He was wearing a suit and looked rich and wealthy.

Powerful.

I glared up at him, hatred and rage blazing my stare.

Yet, I say nothing.

I say nothing because I'm afraid that I couldn't speak - I had no idea how long I'd been passed out for, and I didn't want my voice to fail me.

And two, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of me begging for my life.

No way.

"Here.", I hear a loud cling of metal and my gaze follows the noise, seeing a bowl of food on the floor before me. It looked like a dog bowl, and in it... Was something that looked like mash, but didn't look like mash at all.

Eww.

I wouldn't be eating that, more for the reason that I don't know if it was poisoned our not.

My stomach growled at the sight of food, no matter how shitty the food might be, it still growled demanding to be fed. Not now. Not yet. Swallowing away my nerves, and my pride, I close my tired eyes and lean back against the cold radiator.

I say nothing.

I want him to go.

I want him to leave me alone.

I want to sleep.

I just want to sleep forever.

"You need to eat.", The voice says. I bark out a harsh, throaty laugh at that - but it ends in me coughing. Fuck, my throat was sore and so fucking dry. My eyes find his again, and I stare up at him, as if competing with him for dominance.

He sounded as if he cared if I lived, but he didn't.

He probably wanted to use me to get to Brett.

And that sure as hell would not be happening.

He shrugs then. "Don't eat, I don't care.", And then he turns and leaves me alone again, in the monopolosing darkness. I let that darkness consume me.

I let it consume my body, my mind and my soul.

The only light that shone still, was the light coming from my heart - Brett.

I thought about his eyes and his mouth, his laugh and his kiss. I thought about him until the darkness consumed me, and sleep took over.

Brett would find me and save me...

I know he will.

He has too.

Oh shit, was anybody expecting this? No sir.

Anyways, vote and comment and I'll maybe try and get another chapter out tonight! Let me know what you think in the comments ladies and gents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...