Love sick

By Kites_life_insurance

"I love him..." ✄♡✄♡ Inspired by Yandere Simulator Killugon/Gonkillu High school & Yandere Au Complete!! Wor... More

⚠ Info & Warnings ⚠
♡ Prologue ♡
♡ One ♡
♡ Two ♡
♡ Three ♡
♡Four♡
♡Five♡
☆A/N☆
♡Six♡
♡Seven♡
♡Eight♡
♡Nine♡
♡Ten ♡
♡Twelve♡
♡Thirteen♡
♡Fourteen♡
♡Fifteen♡
♡Sixteen♡
♡Seventeen♡
♡Eighteen♡
♡Nineteen♡
♡Twenty♡
♡Twenty-one♡
♡Twenty-Two♡
♡Twenty-Three♡
♡Twenty-Four♡
♡Twenty-Five♡
♡Twenty-Six♡
♡Twenty-Seven♡
♡Twenty-Eight♡
♡Twenty-Nine♡
♡Thirty♡
♡Thirty-One♡
♡Bonus Chapter♡

♡Eleven♡

1.2K 51 90
By Kites_life_insurance

The week of the dance came fast and the countdown began. Students were excited for the events to come, some more than others.

Gon had his outfit all ready and perfect...his plan to eradicate unnecessary people was also perfected. The dance would take place in the gymnasium, he studied every corner and thought of every possible scenario; his plan was just as perfected.

Gon was proud of himself since he started to become more careful with his plans; he knew he was reckless when it came to Haku and a little with Kanna, and he's glad that there hasn't been anything that's led to him so far. Now he's more cautious and smart with his moves, and he's been able to talk to Killua, something he's been scared of doing for so long, but has now had a few conversations with the albino boy here and there...but he needed to work faster.

The black-green haired teen knew that one of the things he had going for him were his smarts. Killua had commented a few times on how smart the younger was, so his honors meetings could help a bit more when it came to getting closer with Killua. That's how Gon ended up in the library, studying away as he usually did, although he was successfully excelled in all courses, particularly his biology and chemistry electives.

Learning and observing was just a few things Gon excelled at, he was known to be a fast learner. He kept to himself, didn't have many friends, just a few people he's talked to once or twice. He didn't care, he only had one goal in his life.

Gon closed his books, sighing to himself, the bell had rung indicating lunch period was starting. He packed his bags and began his route to the courtyard, he chose to eat there today, hoping to see his inspiration for a new drawing.

He walked amongst the crowded hallways, the look of distaste written all over his face. He hated crowded areas. 'Too many people,' he thought to himself. He tried moving quickly, but was shoved off to the side, being pushed into a locker.

"Watch it, faggot." Gon heard the student that shoved him say. He looked like a 3rd year student, much taller and a bit more built than he was. The boy was no stranger to treatment like this, he's had many experiences since middle school.

"Fuck off." Gon muttered when he saw the student walk away, but was apparently still audible. The student looked back at the smaller boy, "The fuck did you just say?"

Some students slowed down as they walked by, but none said anything. Some began to take their phones out and were recording or taking photos, who knows? Gon stood there, glaring at the older student, he knew he could easily take him on, but he knew he'd end up getting carried away.

Gon's mind sometimes went places on its own, not realizing how far it's gone...which would then effect his actions.

He knew he couldn't do much, he didn't want to attain a bad image that could possibly lead back to a certain someone, it would push back his plans so much. "What, are you fucking deaf? I asked for what you said?" The student snapped as he took more steps towards Gon.

Gon looked wide-eyed for a moment, but then fixed his uniform tie he decided to wear that day, "Either you're extremely hard of hearing, or your so called brain has some sort of deficiency to where is can't comprehend nor process two simple words." A few gasps and giggles were heard before Gon was grabbed by the collar and shoved hard back against the locker.

"You think you're being funny?"

Gon let out a small chuckle, "I'm honestly surprised that you've made it this far, either our education system has failed you greatly or you're doing some other things on the side to help you move along from grade to grade, which could explain why your small-minded brain reverts to homophobic terms." The student gritted his teeth at Gon's words before pulling Gon forward, then throwing him a lot harsher against the lockers.

Gon grunted in pain as he fell on the floor.

Don't do anything that'll cost you.

He rubbed his the back of his head, his ears ringing a bit; the student towered over him while the bystanders stayed put. No one knew someone like Gon was such a talker, he was always the quiet kid in the back, but no one really wanted to stand up to the older student. "Think you're funny now?" The looming teen looked as if he was about to hit the younger boy who was still rubbing his head.

Gon closed his eyes when he saw the fist, waiting for the impact that never came. He heard multiple gasps, opening his eyes to find a familiar boy pushing the other student back. Killua had his hand on the other's arm as he stood in front of the younger boy in a protective manner; Gon watched with wide-eyes as certain thoughts returned to his head.

'Don't be mean to him!' He remembered.

"Now, Kenta, is that any way to treat a fellow student?"

"Shut it, Zoldyck, the fucker was asking for it." The student called Kenta snapped.

Killua tsked, annoyed. "Kenta, do you think you should be acting like this knowing your record?" The other student gulped, wide-eyed. "You know, my parents own the school, right? How would they feel knowing the students attending are resorting to violence instead of actual communication? They may want have a change in school policy, assert new regulations, create harsher punishments, and who knows, maybe they'll want to make an example out of someone? Someone with a reputation, known for others out of spite."

Wait one damn minute his parents own the school??

Gon thought before quickly going back to watching his love defend him.

Kenta looked away in defeat as KIllua squared his jaw, waiting for an answer. The backstanders were gawking in awe at the Zoldyck who held so much power with just his words. Kenta took one last look at Killua before shaking in head in defeat, walking away from the scene.

The students looked at the older student in awe as he chuckled to himself. Killua turned around, his attention now on the black-green head of hair. Gon looked bambi-eyed at the albino, still in shock of what just happened. "Gon," KIllua spoke, snapping the younger out of his trance. He held out his hand, Gon taking it hesitantly, his breath hitching lightly at the touch. "Are you okay?"

By now the people had dispersed, some staying behind to see the aftermath, but then also leaving to have their afternoon lunch. Gon was on his feet now, still in a mall stage of shock, his cheeks were once again dusted in a light pink when he realized he hasn't answered yet. "O-oh, yeah. I'm okay. My h-head hurts a bit, but nothing I can't handle." He stuttered out.

"Are you sure? I can take you to the nurse; it's not the first time I would've helped you get aid." Killua smiled, causing a warmth to spread instead Gon's heart.

"No, no, it's okay. It feels better now actually." Gon squeaked. Killua hummed as he looked down at the shy boy. "Were you going to eat lunch?" Gon decided to ask shyly.

"Actually, no. I was just gonna go by the fountain to read."

"Oh, you don't have a lunch?" Gon asked, Killua shaking his head in response. Gon gulped, hoping what he was going to say next would be alright. "W-well, you could have some of mine if you want, I don't mind."

Killua looked surprised for a moment, "No, Gonny, I couldn't take your lunch."

"It's okay." Gon reassured. "I don't eat much anyways, I don't mind sharing."

Killua made a straight line with his lips, Gon looking at him as he waited for an answer. The pale haired boy sighed, "Okay, as long as you get to eat enough, we'll share." Gon smiled, nodding in understanding.

Soon the two found themselves sitting at the fountain where Killua normally sat alone. Killua munched on a few of Gon's snacks he had for lunch, Gon on the other hand was attempting to calm his little heart. Never did he think he'd be able to be this close to the elder student, his heart was doing flips and kicks, the butterflies in his tummy were fluttering like crazy, and his mind was telling him not to do anything stupid.

"So," Killua spoke up. "Are you passionate about anything?"

You? I really have no idea how to answer this...

"Um, I like drawing a lot, I think I'm pretty good at it." Gon responded nervously.

"That's cool! What do you like to draw?"

"I'm..um..good at portraits?" Gon's mind wandered to all the drawings he has of said boy in his room.

"Wow! That's really cool! It must be hard because of how realistic they have to be."

"Well, I have a lot of inspiration." Gon smiled to himself. "What about you? What's something you're passionate about?"

Killua thought to himself for a moment, his expression suddenly changed as he formed an 'o' with his mouth, "I love photography! It's one of the many things I like to do in my free time."

"Oh, really? Do you have a certain style you like?"

"Well, when I was younger I took a lot of black and white photos, but I think it was a few years ago when I started getting into more scenery like photos, landscape and such."

"That's amazing, you should show me some of your photos sometime." Gon beamed.

The two continued talking, Killua mentioning how he gets inspired, and Gon talking about how he wish he could use more color in his drawings. Killua continued to ramble on about whatever, Gon was happy. He was happy that Killua was this comfortable enough to talk to him about his passions.

He wished it could be perfect like this all the time.

-A/N-

I pulled an all nighter so if there are any spelling mistakes please let me know and I'll fix them. I would also like to apologize if anyone got uncomfortable or offended by the word f slur, that wasn't my intention.

What do you think about Killua defending Gon?

Ask me some questions in the comments! Let's have a mini- Q&A!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.3K 12
"I'll do it instead! I can hug you! I can even kiss you too! I'll do anything so long as you stay happy and leave Nezuko alone!" Tanjiro's cheeks beg...
21.9K 435 29
One shots about Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson x OC. There's one shots about nothing and everything, basically anything that comes to my min...
53.4K 913 16
Just some chat fics where Kiyoko exposes Fanarts ⚠️Non of the pictures is mine, credits to the artist ⚠️
153K 6.2K 40
(Images in Cover are not mine. Only did the editing.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Giyuu had always valued his job, his duty. Arriving at the K...