Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

By LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... More

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

The Student Council & Familiar Forest

5.5K 76 16
By LordMidnight5

Midnight POV (it's gonna be midnight POV alot)

Rias: "Wait he's your boyfriend!!!"

Midnight: (That's what they just said is this girl stupid.)

Koneko: "Yes he's are boyfriend."

Midnight: (I'mma look through everyone's memories and thoughts nothing weird about that 😎.)

I start to look through their minds. Found something good details about them. Kiba is a chill guy but has hatred for excalibur. I think that's the sword I broke long ago. Issei is bitch made kinda knew that all ready. Koneko has a sister complex I'm guessing she doesn't know the truth. Asia is a nice girl she may be a devil but she still believes in God. Rias is in a forced marriage and stuck up but a total masochist on the inside. Now last is Akeno for all that is holy and demonic this girl is into a lot of S&M and also has daddy issues. I'm still looking in Akeno's mind.

Midnight: "huh here's a fantasy with me in it."

Quick lemon warning 3rd POV

Midnight look into the memory. F Akeno is tied to the bed blind folded with F Midnight on top of her. F Midnight then spank her.
(A/N: F Midnight= fantasy Midnight
F Akeno= fantasy Akeno)

F Midnight: "you've been a bad little slut haven't you."

F Midnight was spanking F Akeno.

F Akeno: "Yes *moan* master I've *moan* been a bad slut." Fantasy Akeno said in pleasure.

F Midnight plunged deep into F Akeno and began to thrust in and out of her. F Akeno screamed in pleasure with her tongue hanging out and eyes rolled into the back of her head.

F Midnight: " I'm going to cum slut make sure to take it all."

F Midnight was spanking F Akeno as he thrust in and out. F Midnight cums inside F Akeno. F Akeno just yells in pleasure and passed out.

Lime/Lemon end

Midnight POV

I leave Akeno's mind fast as I can. I'm back in my body I start violently shaking. What I saw has me shocked and tramatized. It isn't the fact that she is already thinking of me that way that has me tramatized. It's the fact is how can one person be so into S&M. I'm still shaking Koneko must of noticed.

Koneko: " Midnight are you alright."

Koneko had a bit worry in her voice. I look up at her. My eyes dart to Akeno for a second before looking back down.

Midnight: "I don't think I can un-see what I just saw."

I started shaking rethinking of the fantasy.

Koneko: "what did you see."

Koneko still sounded worried.I was about to explain but someone knocked on the door. We all focus are attention to the door.

Rias: "come in."

A group of devils enter the room.

Rias: "Sona why are you here."

Rias was talking to who I assume is the king of this peerage

Asia: "who is she."

Asia not knowing what's going on. Issei then said something normal and not stupid.

Issei: "she's sona shitori the student council president."

Midnight: "there's more of you devils here. You guys really are everywhere."

Sona: "I'm here to see your new pieces."

Midnight: "I'm not her piece."

Issei: "how did she know that"

Saji: "aw Rias you didn't tell your little boyfriend about us."

The blonde boy sounding bitch made like Issei. I sense he host Vitra I feel so bad for Vitra.

Rias: "she knows Issei because she is a devil to her real name is-"

Midnight: "Sona Sitri a pure-blooded devil and heir to the Sitri clan."

Sona: "you seemed to be informed about be even if your not Rias's piece."

Midnight: "I know your sister how is she btw does she still cosplay."

Sona: "is that so."

Sona gave me a slight glare.

Midnight: "if you ever talk to her tell her Midnight said hi she'll know who I am."

Sona: "anyways Rias why are your familiars out."

Rias: "we we're thinking of getting Asia and Issei their familiars."

Sona: "that may be a problem we were thinking of getting Saji a familiar."

Sona and Rias started to argue over who should go. I let them argue for a bit but now it's getting on my nerves. I tried to keep my monotoned composure but I couldn't.

Midnight: "SILENCE!!!"

I casted gravity magic on Sona and Rias. I then released the magic. I cleared my throat regaining my composure.

Midnight: "I'm sorry I let my anger out."

Midnight: "now why don't we all go to familiar forest."

I sat down as Sona and Rias got up. Rias looked at me.

Rias: "but he only takes one peerage a month."

Midnight: "if I say so he will take us all."

Midnight: "okay now let's get going."

I snapped my fingers teleporting us.

Familiar forest

(A/N: I don't know the dudes name so I'm just putting FM for familiar master and I'm not doing that rhyming shit.)

FM: "Who wants me"

Midnight: "hey I need your help."

FM: "Oh hey Midnight I'll gladly help what's the problem"

Midnight: "3 people in this group need familiars."

FM: "sure old pal."

As we start walking I feel a small dragons energy. I was to focused on the dragons energy that I didn't notice some slime dropped into all the girls. Until they screamed

Girls: "AHHH!!"

I turned around quickly to see the girls covered in slime. Kiba and Saji were blinded by the slimes. The slime was melting the girls clothes off Issei had a perverted look. I punch Issei in the stomach so he focuses on the pain. I managed to get the slime of most of the girls and the guys. I give them clothes while I'm at it. Issei recovers and starts hugging Asia who still has some slime on her.

Midnight: "Issei move in gonna destroy that slime."

Issei: "no this is my familiar I won't let you hurt it."

Issei and the slime get shocked by lightning. I look to see a baby sprite dragon it lands on Asia's shoulder.

FM: "it's a sprite dragon it's better to tame it now they get out of control when they're older."

Issei tries one more time. He gets shocked one more time.

FM: "they aren't fond of males though."

A white fox walks up to Saji and he picks it up.

FM: "a blizzard fox rare indeed they have powerful ice magic."

Saji and Asia make a pact with their familiars. Issei it's still crying over the slime. Asia name's the dragon Rassei. I notice Asia still has melted clothes I walk over to her with some clothes I made.

Midnight: "Rassei can you pls move so I can give you master these clothes."

Rassei get off of Asia. I hand her the clothes and make a box with my earth magic for her to change.

Issei: "how come Midnight didn't get shocked."

Midnight: "because I'm part dragon a powerful one at that. Sprite dragons only like males they see fit for their master."

Asia: "I'm done changing Midnight."

I let Asia out the earth box. I turn back to Issei.

Midnight: "as I was saying I'm more dominant so he sees me as a better fit for Asia and will listen to me."

Asia blushed red but I didn't know because I was looking at Rassei. I look up at the others. I was about to say something but I was tackled by a blur. I got knocked into a tree. It felt like my soul left my body. They knock me out my kid form.

I stand up with the person still hugging me. I look down at the person to see blue hair and dragon horns.

???: "Midnight it's been a while sense you've come here."

Midnight: "hey Tiamat nice to see you again."

Tiamat: "how come you never visit me?"

Tiamat's looks at me with puppy eyes. Her eyes start to water. I try to look away and resist. I can't look away the puppy eyes always get me.

Midnight: "I'm sorry I was asleep in the dimension gap."

Tiamat: "but I missed you our babies missed you."

Everyone look was looking at us with confusion. Issei was angry with jealousy. Koneko just kept her monotoned face. From inside issei Scarlett has no reaction.

Rias: "Midnight who is she and what does she mean."

Issei: "why do you get all the hot chicks!!!"

Midnight&Koneko: "because I'm/he's not a pervert."

Midnight: "anyways this is Tiamat the other part I don't know because I don't have children."

Tiamat: "but we do the baby dragons in this forest see you as their papa."

I didn't want to deal with this so I started walking away. I feel a pain all over my body. I fall down onto my knees and cough up blood.

3rd POV

Midnight fell to the ground coughing up blood. The others wanted to help him but Tiamat stopped them.

Rias: "what are you doing we have to help him."

Tiamat: "no he has to go through this he's gaining some of his power back."

A black aura surrounds Midnight. He look to the sky and screams in agony. The aura starts to intensify and expand. The aura explodes destroying whatever it touches.

The aura dies down the others see Midnight. Midnight was on his knees he appeared fine. He then feel to the ground passed out. Tiamat walked over to Midnight and lays his head on her lap.

Rias: "we should take him back to the clubroom."

Tiamat: "ok"

Everyone huddle around Tiamat. Rias activated a magic circle. They arrive back in the ORC. Tiamat laid midnight on one of the couches. Everyone looked at him with worry.
(A/N: yes even issei.)

Sona: "will he be okay?"

Tiamat: "yes he just needs rest let's leave him."

Timeskip Midnight POV

I wake up on one of the ORC couch. I don't see anyone. I can feel my power has grown. Magic seems to be directed in my eyes. I created a mirror to see. To say the least I was surprised my eyes kept changing colors and designs. A image of someone appeared in my eyes.

Midnight: 'the red eye must be his power. Maybe I can turn it off if I take the magic of my eyes.'

I take the magic out my eyes. I look back in the mirror and it works. I now notice I look Abit different. I change the mirror to a full-bodied one. Getting a good look at myself I changed quite a bit I have deer horns. The deer horns have cherry blossoms growing on them. My clothes changed to I'm wearing a shrine outfit.

3rd POV

While Midnight was checking himself out. He failed to notice everyone walked in. Everyone walked in after he changed his eyes back. All of them were shocked at what they saw. Midnight turned around and saw them.

Midnight: "hey guys."

Koneko was the first one to break the silence. Doing so she snapped the others out their daze.

Koneko: "Midnight is that you?"

Midnight: "of course it's me kitten."

Issei wasn't to pleased with midnight flirting with Koneko. He was furious he jumped at Midnight. He deployed boosted gear. Everyone saw this Rias yelled at him.

Rias: "Issei What Are You Doing!!?!?!"

Issei: "YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU GET A LITTLE MORE POWER THAT YOU CAN TAKE MY HAREM!!??!"

Information flooded Midnight's mind about his new powers. He learned all about sharringan and chakra. He knew he was going to like these powers. Midnight quickly activated sharringan and looked at Issei.

He put him in a genjutsu of his dick being cut off multiple times. Issei screamed in horror. Everyone looked at Issei wide eyed before looking at Midnight.

Sona: "what did you do to him?"

Midnight: "I put him in a genjutsu."

Asia: "what's a genjutsu and what is it doing?"

Midnight: "an illusion and he's getting his dick cut off multiple times."

Akeno: "that much in a matter of minutes."

Midnight: "in the outside he's been in there for minutes but in the genjutsu hrs been there for hours."

Midnight releases the genjutsu. Issei was sweating and breathing hard. He still had pride to attack him but Koneko held him back.

Tiamat: "will I'm going back to familiar forest I have babies to watch."

Tiamat teleports away back to familiar forest.

Midnight: "I guess I should leave to. If you need me you know where to find me."

Tsubaki: "none of us know where to find you."

Midnight: "exactly and Issei I know Rias and Asia live with you if you do something prevented-"

Midnight: "I'LL KILL YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!"

Issei was shaking and pissed his pants. Saji was also scared to even think something dirty. The girls except Koneko was shocked. Akeno was literally shocked she had small lightning around her. Apperently she found it hot I was so dominant. Issei nods hastily.

Issei: "y-yes I u-understand."

Midnight: "good"

Midnight teleports home to sleep. The others snap out of shock and head home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next time on Supreme Hybrid God

Midnight: "Sona you look tired why don't you rest on the couch."

Scene change

Midnight: "YOU A STRAY CHALLENGED ME A GOD. I'LL OBLITERATE YOU TO NOTHING!!!"

Koneko: "there's no one there."

Midnight: "EXACTLY!!!"

NEXT TIME: Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 12.1K 24
Long Naruto oneshots that'll make you blush harder than Kakashi. Written when I was a cringey freshman! Enjoy.
3.2K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
50.2K 808 26
"What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about" That is the question...
7.8K 90 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...