Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Tori Goes Platinum
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Brain Squeezers

1.2K 16 1
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

I was standing next to Beck while scrolling through TheSlap. He was listening to music, and I was just bored and decided just to scroll through the school's website. Tori came up to us.

"Oh, hey." Beck greeted her while he took out his headphones.

"Hey, Tori." I said as I glance up at her and then back down at my phone.

"Oh my god. No, nooo, noooo." Tori said.

Uh... Okay.

"Wow. Never heard that from a girl before." Beck pointed out.

"I haven't decided who's gonna be on my Brain Squeezers team, so if you guys you're gonna have to-" Tori started.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We were just standing here and we said "hey." We did not bring up a single word about Brian Squeezers." I said.

"I'm sorry. It's just everyone, and I mean everyone has been bugging me today and-" Tori started and took notice of Robbie cleaning her locker.

Robbie looked at us. "Oh, hey." He said.

"Why are you cleaning my locker?" Tori questioned.

"Cause we're friends and I want your things to be nice," Robbie explained. "Yep, just, uh gonna make it shine," He joked. "Okay. Off to class. But first, for ye." Robbie said and handed her money.

My head started to hurt for the 3rd time today. I was really getting tired of this already. It hasn't even been 5 hours of school, and yet, and I'm already getting a headache. I just laid my head on my brother's shoulder, and listened to Robbie and Tori.

"Why are you giving me $20?" Tori asked.

"Cause I think you're neat," Robbie said. "And cause we're super friends." He whispered.

"I'm not promising that I'll pick you to be on my Brain Squeezes team." Tori said. Robbie went over, and took the money out of her hands before throwing dirt onto her locker.

"You'll never have a close relationship with me like Brittany." Robbie said as he backed away.

"Oh, hey, you guys..." Cat started as she came up to us. "Wanna know what I'm doing on my Pear Pad?" She asked.

"We didn't bring it up."

"Didn't ask."

"I don't care."

"Well, I'm using a new app. It's called Test E-Z," Cat said. "It teaches me all kinds of cool information just in case I find myself in a situation where I'd need to know things." She said as she nudged Tori.

"Like a game show?" Tori asked.

"Whaaaat? I mean, I guess that's a good example," Cat said. "Like right now I'm leaning about America's 50 states. Did you know America has 50 states." She asked.

"I did." Beck replied.

"Well, do you know which one they call the aloha state?" Cat asked.

"Yes."

"It's H'way-eye-eye. Yay, Cat scores. Okay, bye I'm off to learn more knowledge just in case." Cat said before she ran off.

"Huh. I never knew people would be this desperate to be on a game show." I said.

"I guess but.." Tori paused. "Oooh. I see through y'alls little plan." She said.

"Our plan?"

"What's our plan?"

"Oh, you know... To play it all cool, and act like you guys don't care about being on my Brain Squeezers team, just to mess with my head. And make we wanna ask you both to be on it." Tori said.

"You know what, that's really insulting to the both of us." I said.

"Yeah." Beck agreed.

We went quite.

"Can we be on your team?"

"Yeah, can we?"

"I knew it!!" Tori said.

Me and my brother both started to beg her and follow her. It's been my dream to be on a game show and this is my chance.

I hope she picks me.
___

We walked into the studio the next day. Tori had picked me, Beck, Andre, and Robbie.

"Hi. I'm here with my team. We're ready to have our Brain Squeezed." Tori joked.

"Name?" The guy asked.

"I'm Tori Vega, team captain, ready for game show duty." Tori said as she saluted to the guy.

Robbie giggled. "Duty." He said.

"What's wrong with you?" Andre asked.

"We're not sure." I shrugged.

"My team members are Andre Harris, um-" Tori started.

"You already checked in."

"Huh?" Tori questioned.

"You said your names Tori Vega?" The guy asked

"Yeah." Tori said.

"Yeah, you checked in 20 minutes ago." The man said. Tori stuttered with her words. I was confused myself.

How can Tori have already checked in... If she was with us?

"Oh, good there's my team. Hey boys, Brittany." Jade said.

"That's Tori Vega."

"I'm Tori Vega."

"I'm Tori Vega."

"I'm Tori Vega!" Cat laughed. Everyone looked at her. "I'm not Tori Vega." She said.

Well, this probably won't end well.
___

Everyone was shouting at each other. A dark skin guy who I was guessing was the director came over to see what was going on which only made things louder. Everything went quiet when I heard a loud BANG.

I jumped, and covered my ears.

"My sensitive ears!" I groaned.

"What was that?!" Tori asked.

"A bang ball," The director said. "That's how TV producers get a set quite," He said. "Now what's the deal here?" He asked.

"All I know is, my name is Tori Vega and I'm here to ch-" Jade started.

"I'm Tori Vega." Tori said for the 13th time.

"Okay, here's my Hollywood Arts ID, proving I'm Tori Vega." Jade said and pulled out her fakw ID.

"You made a fake school ID with my name on it?" Tori asked.

I took the card from her and looked at it."I don't know. This looks like a real ID." I pointed out.

"Brittany!"

"It's laminated." I defended, looking at the ID in my hands.

"Show us your school ID." The producer said.

"I didn't bring mine." Tori explained.

"Well, then show me your driver's license." The director said.

"I don't have one yet." Tori admitted.

"Aren't you like 16?" He asked.

"I'm 17." Tori corrected.

"And no drivers license?"

"I'm Tori Vega!" Tori said.

"Liar!" Jade said. Everyone started to argue again.

Jade was not going to win this.

Tori will be on that game show, and so will everyone she picked. Another loud BANG and my ears started to hurt again.

"That was my last bang ball, so everyone stay quite!" The director yelled. "We're already behind so... Andre, Beck, Brittany, and Robbie, you guys go with her. You're on the yellow team." He said. We walked over beside Jade.

"But they're on my team, because I'm Tori Vega." Tori said.

"Who cares?!" The director cried. "You're gonna be captain of the blue team." The producer said to her like she was a little kid.

"Oh, yay, I like blue," Tori said with a smile. "But you just gave away my team mates!" She said pointing at us.

"You four in high school?" The producer asked.

"Yeah!"

"Yeah."

"I am."

"Yes."

"Any contagious diseases?" The director questioned.

"Contagious...? No." Sinjin said.

Well, that answers my questions about him.

"There's your blue team." The director said.

"Uh... Wait- But... But-"

"BANG!" The man screamed. I covered my ears, and so did Tori. This dude is gonna cause me hearing loss. "Order me more balls."
___

We stood on stage of Brian Squeezers. I was nervous, and hyper, and excited.

I'm hypernervouscited!

"Aaaaand let's to play...."

"BRAIN SQUEEZERS!"

Every one of us clapped.

"All right! Let's meet our yellow team captain." The host said.

"Uh, well, my name is Tori, but on game shows, I go by the name Jade." Jade said into the microphone.

"Sure!"

"And our blue team captain..." Dave started.

"I'm Tori... All the time." Tori finished while glaring at Jade, who smirked when she knew her plan had worked.

"Okay team, here are the rules: I ask a series of questions. Team captains who will answer for the team. Answer correctly, your team gots 100 points. Answer wrong, the other team gets the points and you get a..."

"DOINK!"

A what?

"Excuse me?" Tori asked.

"Yes, Tori-all-the-time?" Dave asked.

"Wh... What's a doink?" Tori questioned.

"WAIT AND SEE!"

Okay...

"All right! First question to the yellows." Dave said.

"Jade..."

"Dave..."

"The topic is: Animals. Who will take it?" Dave asked.

"Uhhhhhh... Robbie." Jade said.

"That's me!" Robbie said with a smile. "I know a lot about animals. When I was a boy, my mommy bought me a book; "The Zoo and You," and I read it-" Robbie started.

Did he just say mommy?

"The question is:" Dave said, cutting Robbie off. "How many toes on a camel's hoof?"

"Uh...well, I actually never counted a camel's toes before, but my grandpa has 5 toes on foot, so I'm gonna say five." Robbie said.

A buzzer sound rang off, meaning he was wrong.

"Wrong! That's 100 points for the blue team!" Dave said. Their score went up as they cheered for themselves. "And for Robbie tha that's a..."

"DOINK!"

"Uh-oh. So what does that mean-" Robbie started. I covered my mouth and stared in shock a pus came flying out of the podium into Robbie's face.

"Robbie just got Pus-Blasted." Dave said.

"Can-can I get a tissue?" Robbie asked.

"Blue team! Tori..." Dave started and ignored Robbie's question.

"Yes?" Tori asked.

"Topic is: Sports. Who'll take it?" Dave asked.

"Uh, Trina." Tori decided.

"I don't know anything about sports." Trina said.

"The question: How many laces on a football?"

"The answer: Who cares?" Trina replied.

I knew she was going to say that.

Another buzzer, and another wrong answer.

"Wrong! The points go to the yellow team!" He said. Our score went up to 100, so now we are tied with the blue team. "And for Trina that's a..."

"DOINK!"

"No no no no. Not in my face. I mean it. Not in my face." Trina said, with her hands in front of her to block any puss from the podium.

"NUTS AND BOLTS!"

Nuts and bolts?

"What? What nuts and bolts?" Trina asked as bunches of nuts and bolts were dumped onto her head.

"All right, that puts us at 100 points for both teams!" Dave said. Trina may get on my nerves, but for once I was worried about her.

"My head is bleeding!"

"I can't see out of my right eye."

"What kind of game show is this?"
___

"Yellow Team! Topic is: Food. Who will take it?" Dave asked. Jade looked around at us.

Don't pick me.

Don't pick me.

Don't pick me.

"Brittany."

I hate her.

"Brittany, What food has 50% grains, and 20% calories?" Dave asked.

It's been my dream to be on a game show, but I didn't know it would be this stressful. I have no idea what the answer is, so I just said what popped in my mind first.

"Donuts?" I asked. I heard a buzzer meaning I was wrong.

"Wrong! 100 points for the blue team!" The blue team's score went up. "And for Brittany-" He started.

"A doink? Yeah, okay just hit me with it." I said.

"BOW AND ARROW!"

"What?" I questioned. I soon felt a pain in my leg. I yelped as an arrow was shot into my leg.

"Brittany got..."

"A BOWKED LEG!"

That's not even clever.

I hate this game show.
___

"Okay, blue team!" Dave said. They got the arrow out of my leg, but it still hurt, and now had a bandage wrapped around it.

"Topic is: Movie Producers."

"Uhhhh... Nick." Tori said.

"Okay, Nick..." Dave started. "The question is: What movie producer loves watermelons, but can't stand climate change?"

Nick went quite and started to think. "Isaac King?" He guessed. A buzzer rang and Nick rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Wrong! 100 more points for the yellow team," Dave said. "And as for Nick, that's a..."

"DOINK!"

"Okay, so, what's my-" Nick started, but he stopped when a fake karate glove came out of his podium, and karate chopped him and his rib cage. I groaned, and placed a hand on my rib cage, as Nick groaned, and backed away from the podium.

Poor Nick.

"Nick might need some lessons after that." Dave joked.
___

"Yellow Team! Topic is: History." Dave said.

"History... Uh... Beck." Jade said.

"What United States President used to take baths with his mother's dog?"

Okay... Weird question.

"I'll pass." Beck said.

"You can't pass." Dave said.

"Pass."

"Not an option."

"I don't want this question."

"You're only making it worse."

A buzzer noise rang even though he didn't answer the question.

"Wrong!" Dave said.

"He didn't even answer the question!" I pointed out.

"That's 100 points for the blue.." He said as their score went up. "And for Beck, that's a...."

"DOINK!"

Some guy grabbed my brother, and took him to the center of the stage. Another smaller man brought what looked like a bowling ball on a stick.

"And Beck's doink is..."

"THE GUT WACK!"

"Is that a bowling ball?" I asked. The guy nodded, before wacking my brother in the gut, which went him to the ground. I immediately ran over to his side, not caring if it was against the rules. My brother held is stomach as I patted his back.

"Okay, next topic." Dave said.

"I'm gonna need a minute." Beck said.
___

After helping my brother back to his podium, we continued the game. The blue team was ahead by 200 points.

"Blue team. Next topic: Math." Dave said.

"Uhhh... Let's go with Cat." Tori said.

"Nooo!" Cat screamed.

"You gotta answer something, hon." I said.

"Cat..." Dave started.

Cat covered her ears. "No! I've never been doinked before. I'm not ready!" She yelled.

"Question: What is the only number that's is both even and odd?"

"Umm... Ninety... Four-Three?" Cat guessed. I heard the buzzer sound.

Poor Cat.

"Wrong!"

"Dang it!" Cat said.

"That mean Cat gets a...."

"DOINK!"

"No! Can't we just skip my-" Cat started. Similar to Nick's doink, a boxing glove popped out of her podium and got her in the nose. "I'm a girl! That's my face!" She screamed as she was punched again.

Ouch.

"Looks like Cat got..."

"DOUBLE DOINKED!"

"Question: In the movie The Scissoring..."

"Yes! Yes?!" Jade piped up. This was her kind of question.

"How many times is the words "scissors" spoken?"

"I don't know! Who would know that!?" Jade asked.

I honestly thought she would get that one.

A buzzer rang.

"Wrong!" Dave yelled.

"No! Do not doink me!" Jade said.

"That's another 100 points for the blue team..." Dave said as if he starting to get annoyed.

"And Jade, I'm afraid your victim of "A-sault and Battery." Dave said.

"What does that mean?" Jade questioned.

"A-SALT!"

Salt was immediately dumped on her head.

"AND BATTERY!"

Jade covered her head to protect it from whatever was coming next.

But she did not get doinked.

I did.

The batteries came down on my head. I felt pain in my skull, as they continued to pour them batteries on my head.

"Ow! Ow! Owwww!" I screamed, as I covered my head, and ducked down. Once they were done, I looked at Dave in disbelief. "What was that?!" I asked in disbelief.

"That was a load of batteries." Dave replied.

"I know what they were," I said as I picked a battery. "But why'd you drop them on me!? She got the answer wrong!" I said, throwing the battery down on the table, which fell on the floor.

"Good point! More batteries!" Dave yelled as another load of batteries was dumped onto Jade's head.

"Okay, that's-that's borderline dangerous." Robbie said.

"Yeah, why don't you just drop a car battery on her head?" Beck asked.

"Car battery!"

I covered my mouth as  car battery was dropped onto Jade's head, making her fall to the ground. She slowly rose to her feet with her hair covered her face. "Owww!"
___

"The topic is: Bugs." Dave said.

"Uhhh... Sinjin." Tori said.

"Yay. I know all about bugs." Sinjin said.

"Yeah, cuz you are one." Trina said sarcastically.

"I wish."

"The question: What kind of spider likes to eat dead, rotting flesh?"

"Easy. It's the Northern speckled-" Sinjin started. A toilet came out of nowhere and smacked him in the head. He laid there on the ground, groaning in pain while holding his head.

"He didn't even answer the question!" Tori said.

"Why'd drop a toilet on his head?" Cat asked.

"Not sure, sometimes things just go wrong," Dave said. "Uh... Tell you what: let's give each team 100 points and pretend this never happened!"
___

"We're back. Everyone on set please."

I hurt so bad. My leg was wrapped in bandages, my hair was a mess, and my skin was covered in dirt. I had bandages wrapped around my head, and a neck brace squeezed around my throat in a uncomfortable manner. Not to mention my black eye and broken rib cage.

Nick looked even worse.

One of his doinks involved something he was allergic to, which caused an allergic reaction. I limped back over to my podium with the help of my brother.

"I thought it was just a game show," Tori said. "I'm... I'm so sorry you guys." She apologized.

"No, we're sorry that you haven't been doinked yet!" Jade said. Everyone started to talk over each other while Dave counted down and Tori yelled an apology.

"And we're back. With a tie score." Dave said.

"Blue team, one right answer and you guys win the..."

"$10,000!"

"The topic is: U.S States."

Yep, we're gonna lose.

Maybe.

"I'm gonna pick Cat." Tori said.

"Cat..."

"I'm ready. I learned all about the states in my new app. Test E-Z." Cat said.

"Your question: Which state is a series of tropical islands, and is known as the Aloha state?"

Cat knows this one.

"Ah geez... Wait..." Cat said and start to think. "Is it... H'way-eye-eye?" She asked.

"Uh, judges?" Their score went up to 2000. "The blue team wins!" He yelled. They started to jump and cheer. I threw my head back gently, so I wouldn't hurt myself, and groaned.

I already suspected we were going to lose. Dave pulled Tori to the front of the stage to collect the $10,000. "Now stand right there." Dave said.

"Okay."

"And here comes your money!!!" Dave cheered as the small dude from earlier came out with a hugs plate of cash.

"All right, Tori, to get the $10,000, all you got to do is grab it and take it home." Dave said.

"I can do that." Tori said. She went to go pick up the plates of cash, but a large man grabbed her and put her on the ground before laying on top of her.

"When you hear me yell "Grab that Cash" you have 10 seconds to get it." Dave said. Tori was still confused and trying to figure out who the man on top of her was.

"GRAB THAT CASH!" Dave yelled.

As the timer started to count down, all of us started to scream and cheer her on as Tori struggled underneath the guy.

Times up.

"And no cash for anybody," Dave said. "Tune in next time for..."

"BRIAN SQUEEZERS!" Dave and the other guys left. Well, expect the one top of Tori. I'm just glad I wasn't in Tori spot. That man would have already crushed my small body already.

This was definatly not worth it.
___

4 more chapters left! 🥺

It's about time we say goodbye to Brittany and her life :(

Thankfully, a new book will be out shortly after this book is completely done. And there will be a book 2 to the next book. And the chapters will be referencing some Nicknames shows. Possibly Disney.

Can't wait!

Up Next: The Slap Fight 😡🖐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 8.1K 39
Eleanor Vega the Sister of Tori and Trina Vega. When Tori & Eleanor fill in for Trina at the showcase they start school at Hollywood Arts. Quickly...
142K 3.4K 18
(Bade) Beck & Jade x OMC Quince Gavineer boyfriend of Beck and Jade living high school with new drama that continues to happen almost every week We a...
411K 6K 26
One day, Emily's annoying twin, Tori, joins her school, and everything she does just backfires on Emily, leaving her life a complete mess. But maybe...