Part of the flock

By Genguin

Birds of a feather, flock together. You know the saying, I'm talking about right? Well, I'm not a freaking b... More

Prologue

33 2 0
By Genguin

I was riding my bike down my regular route to work but the usually serene forest trail was disturbed by the distressed squawking of a duck (?)

"Squawk!" I heard it echo through the woods and immediately sped up only to see the sight of a young goose being flanked on all sides by a bunch of kids. They were throwing stones at it, pulling its neck and all around harassing it.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I threw my bike to the side pulling away the mini psychos from the distressed bird.

It lowered its head bobbing it back and forth suddenly going in for the kill. I was excited to witness a goose attack in person and was rooting for it to get its own back at the bullies.

"Ow!" Too bad this stupid goose attacked the wrong human. I screamed in pain, yanking my arm back and watched as the children ran away in terror.

"You foolish human! How dare you attack me?" The goose suddenly spoke and I fell backwards in shock.

T-talking goose?

I scrambled back as it approached me threateningly with its head held high.

"W-wai-" The goose suddenly interrupted my bewildered shout.

"I'll let you see what it's like to live as a goose!" He cried out before biting down on my already injured hand and refusing to let go.

"Ow. W-wait, I didn't even do anyt- honk!" The honk escaping my body shocked me into silence. "W-what the hell is -hon- happening?" I slapped my hand over my mouth to push back the bubbling quacks.

"I didn't, honk, hit, honk, you!" I cried out, feeling like I was about to go crazy.

"Oh... Now that I look at you more closely you're not one of the kids from earlier." The goose wiped the blood covering his eyes and finally looked at me.

"Haaank, honk." I screamed in goose as I felt tears fill my vision.

"Oops." He muttered shakily, shaking his head slightly and then I watched as he flew away.

"Honk, honk, hon." I barked after him trying to chase him but my little goose legs were too hard to use and I fell flat on my face.

What is this? I screamed in my head as I watched the bastard goose flying further and further away.

A/N: inspired by my urge to buy a pet goose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 53 5
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
165K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...
3.3M 175K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...