๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Ch.34

5.1K 222 50
By LamaXebecs

◦•●◉✿ Week Three ✿◉●•◦

Akatsuki~

"Go, report to the hokage." She placed the ferret down far away from her previous place from the start of the mission and returns, resuming time and walking casually as if she hadn't just stopped time itself.

She wondered, what other ways could she use her power?

Keiko had mostly guessed it simply froze time for her, but that just might not be the case. It could be time manipulation in general?

She concluded that she would test her theory out at the base. If she could manipulate time, who knows what catastrophes would fall on the shinobi world?

It would have to also be a hidden power, kept away from the hands of evil. What abilities did her susanoo have now that it was mixed with her fathers?

 Either way, Keiko didn't want to think too much about it. She really wasn't happy with the new mission pain had assigned her. She was to steal some scrolls from near konoha.

Near Konoha.

Maybe he was testing her? Asking where her loyalties lied?

If she wasn't so wary of his wielding of the rinnegan, Keiko would've killed the man already. She grumbled and approached the stall, tensing as she heard laughter inside.

'Probably nothing.' 

The man welcomed her as she entered, and she nodded while taking a seat.

"Raspberry tea, please." He nodded and quickly left the room to get her what she desired.

A lot was on Keiko's mind as of late.

For one.

Would her idiotic and yellow haired friend get strong enough to protect himself from even her?

Her pink haired friend was doing fairly well, she guessed. Having the legendary sannin as a teacher, and her skill in chakra control? She could be a doctor in two years tops.

And Sasuke?

Don't even get her started on her stupid cousin.

He probably already ruined the plan and let his anger took over if he saw Danzo.

Okay...

Maybe she needed to put more faith in him.

And then the silver haired man.

Her eye twitches every time she thought of him. Not from annoyance but from- 

Well.

She didn't know what it was, and frankly, she didn't care.

It was just another nuisance in her plans, and she didn't need that. One thing that was concerning her though, was the excitement of how her best friend would grow.

She wanted to fight him so bad. Kokuo had said Kuramas power was beyond anything she had ever seen, even though she hated to admit it. 
If Kokuo had admitted it, then it must have been true.

Ohhhh, now she knew how her great grandfather felt when he fought Hashirama!

God, if Naruto got stronger, she would have a decent challenge! Now, she just needed to head back to the base and-

"Long time no see, Keiko." She froze.

She would have sensed the person if they tried approaching her, unless they were that certain person.

The cold metal on her neck and her silence caused the man to tense even more.

"I'm taking you back home. Then, we can decide on what your punishment will be." Her eyes were about to slide to his figure but he pressed the metal further into her skin, causing it to bleed.

"Keep your sharingan away from me." He heard her sigh and opened her lips to speak.

"What are you doing here, Kakashi?"

"That's sensei, to you." He placed her arms behind her back and slowly dragged the two out of the restaurant, into the woods where he pushed her front against a tree and still held the kunai to her neck.

"Why?" He questioned. "Why would you leave us?"

"I think that's fairly obvious."

"Enough of that." She clicked her tongue at the blood flowing down her neck and staining her cloak.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"I'm on a tight schedule."

"Well find sometime in there." 

"Hn." She activated her mangekyou, freezing everything and trying to get him to release his grip on her, to which he didn't.

"Of course it was him. I can never sense his chakra..."  She took the kunai in her mouth, threw it to the ground and twisted their position so his back was against the tree while his hand holds her wrist.

When she unfreezes everything, she watches as Kakashi didn't even look around, just glared so harshly it almost sent shivers down her spine.

Almost.

"I've said this before and I'll say it again. Revenge isn't the way." 

Now that, that angered her.

"Shut up." She said.

"Release my Wrists." He tightened his grip.

"I'm taking you back."

"I can't let you do that."

"I can't let you leave." She stared into his eyes before sighing and blinking at the white figure behind the Hatake.

Before Zetsu knocked Kakashi out, the man heard her utter a few words.

"You all make this so hard, sometimes."

Zetsu allows the man to fall and lands beside Keiko.

"You owe Tobi a favor now~ Who knew you would already have trouble?"

"Shut up, Zetsu."

"Hey! That's not very nice, brat!"

"Well, I'm not nice." She hums and walks away.

"Shall I kill him?"

"Don't touch him. Let him freeze or starve to death." In reality, she felt his comrades nearing them and knew they could take care of him.

"Okay~ Hurry on back!"

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Brat."

She ignores both his comment and the blood flowing down her neck from where he managed to cut the side right before she activated mangekyou.

'He's so fast...' She clenched her fists.

'If I can't even escape him. How am I supposed to kill Orochimaru?'  She clicks her tongue as all eyes fall to her form, most gaping at the visible amount of blood flowing from her neck as she grabs gauze and rubbing alcohol along with some other medical supplies.

She takes a seat on the table, ignoring the gray haired jashinist who glares and sits next to her, but still far enough away.

"Who the hell managed to give you a cut that bad?! I wanna fight em!"

"You could never beat him." She grit her teeth.

"Who the fuck are you to say that?! I'll kill you!"

"Who was it, Keiko? I don't think many can even look at you." All eyes fell on her figure, watching her grit her teeth and suddenly throw something, breaking it and creating a loud noise.

"Whoa...Relax, kid..." Hidan muttered as she glared harshly at the broken glass.

"Damn it!" A hand placed itself on her shoulder, but she smacked it away.

"You need to calm down." Kakazu suddenly came to a realization while watching Itachi comfort his younger cousin.

"It was Kakashi, wasn't it?" Her eyes widened and her glare intensified.

"I can't sense his chakra...I can never sense his chakra...!" 

"Keiko, calm down. This isn't like you." His voice was cold, though he was very much concerned with the power hungry look on her face.

"I'm going to beat him in a fight. And then, Naruto will be ready..."

"Who's Naruto?" Her eyes snapped to the blonde in rage, her mangekyou activated and sending shivers down all their spines, excluding the other two Uchiha present.

"Stay away from him." She growled and clutched her katana tightly.

"I'm going to fight him...I'll beat him in a fight, and become the strongest." Her eyes glazed over Tobi who was unaffected.

"I'll become stronger than my father, grandfather, and my great grandfather all combined." 

And then she walked away.

Just. Like. That.

And it pissed Deidara off, that he was too scared to move.

"Wait! Keiko!" He couldn't believe Tobi had the guts to follow after her as they disappeared.

Or maybe...He was just an idiot.

But still, a brave idiot.

"Leave me alone."

"Now Now~ That's no way to speak to your ancestor~" He dodged the kunai thrown to his neck.

"Heh heh..." Tobi chuckled, further angering his distant cousin.

"What do you want?"

"I've come to offer a deal~" She clicked her tongue.

"What is it?" She turned to fully face him, causing him to smirk behind the orange swirly mask.

"You wish to beat Kakashi, dont you?" Her eyes sharpened.

"What of it?"

"I'll train you."

"..." She pursed her lips and considered it. No matter how much this fake annoyed her, he was unbelievably strong, and she could gain information from him about the Akatsuki and report to Tsunade.

"Fine." He rose an eyebrow, though she couldn't see.

"Why so easy?"

"Hn." 

Keiko cursed herself mentally for forgetting about her mission before, and recalled Itachi's scolding words.

'Don't forget about your mission, Keiko.'

"Even if I don't want to admit it, you're stronger than me." He smirked.

"But I can get stronger. Training with you will increase that."

"Hn." He replies, nearing her and bending his masked head down to leave a simple inch between them.

"Heed my warning, I will not go easy."

"Good. I never expected you to." He backed away.

"Heh. Truly my great granddaughter..." He swirled away with a deep chuckle, his voice almost sending shivers down the girls spine.

She softly clicked her tongue and walked to her room, annoyance laced on her face as her steps echoed through the hollow halls.

'I guess that's where my deep voice comes from.'

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Lady Tsunade."

"Kakashi." He walked up with a sigh and bowed, before sharpening his eyes on her figure.

"What did you come here for?"

"While on my mission, I encountered a shinobi..." She stiffened.

"Who?"

"Uchiha Keiko." Tsunade sighed.

"What happened?"

"I was going to take her back, but I was suddenly knocked out. Once I woke up, she was gone. No clues nor traces left of her." He furrowed his brows.

"M'lady?"

"Yes?"

"Is there...Something you're not telling us?" 

"What is there to hide?"

"I'm not sure. I was hoping you could tell me, yourself."

"I'm afraid there is nothing to tell." He bites his cheek.

"Of course. Other than that, the mission was completed, nothing wrong." She nods and grabs the scroll he had given her.

While he turns his back to leave, her tired voice sounds through his ears.

"Kakashi...I can't tell you, but I will say this." He doesn't turn back around. "Don't Give Up On Her."

He contemplated her words for a few moments, but then his students popped up in his mind, and his eye crinkled up into a closed smile.

"I wouldn't dream of it, m'lady."

Chapter End~

Two more chapters until shippuden~!

(I was such an idiot back then. I still am. I would just write whatever I thought was cool but then looking back, it's all super cringe and dramatic.

I'll be editing this book to try and make Kakashi as less OOC as I can, so sorry if it seems bad until that editing is done. 

But I do think hes a huge perv so a bunch of my jokes I'll leave.

Edited june 19th, 2021.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 91 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
3.7K 88 16
I had a great time making this but I'm gonna be honest, this is my first ever fic and it is what it is. WHELP, this is an Abe sapien fic. I noticed t...
335K 10.2K 74
Inora Namikaze, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki's first born. Red hair and Blue eyes. The only one capable of perfectly performing the Flying Thu...
705K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...