Married To a Wealthy Handicap...

By EggLastCrack

[ Edited Unofficial Book Cover ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A-N-E-D-I-T-E-D-M-T-L... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
■1■
■2■
■3■
■4■
■5■
■6■
■7■
■8■
■9■
■10■
■11■
■12■
■13■
■14■
■15■
■16■
■17■
■18■
■19■
■20■
■21■
■22■
■23■
■24■
■25■
■26■
■27■
■28■
■29■
■30■
■31■
■32■
■33■
■34■
■35■
■36■
■37■
■38■
■39■
■40■
■41■
■42■
■43■
■44■
■46■
■47■ [END]
■48■ [ Extra ]

■45■

3.6K 156 16
By EggLastCrack

A good celebrity grand ceremony, abruptly became the rule of law online.

Everyone on and off the court was collectively confused, and the hostess was directly stupid on stage.

Managers and directors being confused, and then received a phone call, they do not know the other end said something, the director hang up the intercom conveyed is hereby ordered.

"Let the venue security escort of police and Wen Shi Qi safe out activities as usual conduct."

Wen Shi Qi face paled as soon as she saw the arrest warrant.

After the police had finished speaking, her first reaction was to run, turning her body uncontrollably and rushing away.

Fear swept her completely.

"Stop! Don't move!"

The police shouted in shock, and they responded within half a second of the suspect's intention to escape, stepped onto the stage a few steps, directly buckled the suspect's shoulder and pressed it to the ground, and cut back. He immediately put on the handcuffs behind her hands.

The glamorous artist with disheveled hair was pressed on the stage, the exquisite makeup was stained with dust, and the beautiful dress was messy, and then was covered by a policewoman with clothes, revealing the artist's face in panic.

Embarrassed.

This scene spread across the country through the live broadcast platform.

Wen Shiqi was watched by the entire network, and was escorted out of the venue by the security guard. Then, she was escorted into a police car by the police.

On the way, she finally felt the attention and crowd that she had expected before.

The reporters kept squeezing forward, the security guards were well-trained, and they were not given a chance.

Soon, the police and Wen Shiqi disappeared in front of them.

Although the activity is continuing, people have no intention to feel the excitement.

There is nothing more exciting than the well-known celebrities being caught in front of them.

What's more, they clearly heard the three words Ji Jingyan from the police.

After that, every player on the court will lament this matter.

It wasn't until Mo Yilan brought Jing Lan to the stage that attention finally re-exported.

Everyone knows that Mo Yilan suddenly returned to the top circle of the entertainment industry and robbed a lot of Wen Shiqi's resources.

Moreover, she and the newcomer received Cloud endorsement again, and they couldn't help but think of whether this was Ji Jingyan's revenge.

"What do you think." Mo Yilan didn't shy away from this issue.

She said. "How can it be called revenge? It's just a reasonable dislike of a person. Mr. Ji is upright and kind. The social responsibility that a company should have is definitely not someone who ruins the future of others for their own selfish desires in the mouth of some fans. It is an entrepreneur that I admire very much."

The media finally remembered, yes, Wen Shiqi not only ate the resources of the cloud, but also fell into trouble when others were in trouble.

If Ji Jingyan really wanted to deal with her, the entertainment circle would have found no such person long ago. Status, the indifferent and serious president in the legend is actually softer than anyone else.

Wen Shiqi avenged revenge and even wanted to take his life. How could there be such a vicious person.

Everyone has a heart. Whether it is in the field or the audience watching the live broadcast, they have more sympathy for Ji Jingyan.

Many acts of injustice will kill themselves.

The news of Wen Shiqi's arrest quickly became a real-time hot search, and the images of the arrest also spread widely.

#季靖延被害#

#温诗淇谋杀otry#

#温诗淇谋杀季靖延#

#季靖延实美食#

Such topics are rapidly rising, and those netizens who have not paid attention to the starlight feast are stunned just by looking at the tag.

After you click in and read the content, except for lying The trough couldn't say any more words.

But before long, all the entries about Ji Jingyan were locked, leaving only Wen Shiqi arrested and murdere attempted people still left.

Netizens knew that Ji Jingyan didn't want to be paid too much attention.

However, some media did not give up. They ran to Ji Jingyan's Xiaojiao Wife of Green Tea's Weibo to scrutinize the content carefully, and then turned out the news related to Ji's family and Yunji in the past.

After asking about the relationship, they even asked about the matter.

Probably pieced together.

Seven years ago, Ji Jingyan's parents died, and his family property was watched by his uncle when the clouds were turbulent.

He then joined with Wen Shiqi to create a murder case.

As a result, Ji Jingyanfu's death was largely unsuccessful, but he also broke his legs because of this.

It was Ji Jingyan who struggled to recover and defended the Ji family.

Lenovo's attitude of Ji Jingyan to Wen Shiqi back then, netizens automatically made up an eight o'clock stalled romantic drama in which I love you but you betrayed me for profit.

Look at this boss, rich and handsome, but his uncle seized power.

The confidante wants his own life only for money.

It is a miserable situation for the beauty and the strong.

People with a little more sentiment rushed to leave messages on Weibo of Ji Jingyan JJY and Xiaojiao's wife, cheering them on, and by the way greeted Wen Shiqi and the 18th generation of that uncle's ancestor.

At this sensitive and hectic moment, everyone did not expect any movement on their Weibo.

Even the official blog of Yunji was as quiet as a chicken, but when they refreshed in the middle of the night, they found that Ji Jingyan's little green tea wife had posted a blog. .

 @季靖延's Green Tea Xiaojiao Wife: If you talk nonsense like this, I'm going to be jealous! [Picture.jpg] In the picture, Ji Jingyan shows half of his face under the light, with delicate outlines and deep eyebrows. He is staring at the laptop on the table, as if he is dealing with official duties. This is the first time that netizens have understood. Seeing this mysterious boss's face, although there is only a side look, he is still very handsome.

And he is now grabbing a beautiful hand and resting it on his chest, a very random movement, just like a girl in love accidentally holding a beloved toy and reluctant to let it go.

The owner of the hand does not show his face, but the love is sour. The smell has overflowed the screen.

The blog of Xiaojiao's wife is a marketing account directly forwarded.

The content is the love-hate relationship between Wen Shiqi and Ji Jingyan.

The true and the false are mixed, which is very confusing. The Ji Jingyan in it is a small girl who was let down by a scumbag.

Poor, many young girls looked at them and wanted to try marrying to soothe the tyrant's heart.

Until they saw this Weibo of Xiaojiao's wife.

Oh, I'm sorry, forgotten that you are already married, we have passed over.

You didn't see anything, just as if we just let out a fart.

Netizens looked at this picture over and over again, and the commentary style began to gradually become crooked.

[This picture is really... Let me see, which sister is already grinning! ]

[Ji Zong's side look is too murderous human, I really want to make my little wife green! 】

【I take the liberty to ask, is your husband married? [Poor]]

 [I'm not going to sleep at this point, can you please Xiaojiao's wife? Can't let me come! 】

【No, didn't I come to cry miserably for you? Why should you show your affection! ]

Jing Huai taking photographs will hand drew back, leaving behind only Ji Jing Yan puzzled look at him.

"What's the matter?"

Jing Huai gave him a glance and snorted. "Blue Yan is causing trouble."

Ji Jingyan grabbed his hand again, and did not hold it for a while. "Who is the trouble?"

Then Jing Huai handed the phone to him. In front of him, Ji Jingyan took it and turned it slowly.

Jing Huai sat next to him, lying on his arm and staring at his side face.

Ji Jingyan is very serious about everything.

It is also true at the police station today.

When communicating with the police, every move and every action is like training.

She is steady and decent. The young lady police flower not far away was blushed by him, but it was completely forced. Not knowing it.

Soon after Wen Shiqi was arrested, Yi Zhitong was also detained.

He accompanied Ji Jingyan and took a lawyer to the police station to start a formal lawsuit. The evidence of this case is conclusive, it will not last long, and the matter has already become too much trouble. In addition to the well-known party media reports, even the national news official account has specially opened a column to report this matter. The pressure of public opinion is too great, and the police hope to close the case more quickly than they do.

Now only need to wait for the process to be completed, Ji Jingyan waited for this moment for too long, and will not allow any accidents to happen in the middle.

Finally, they met Yi Zhitong.

Even if the old man was arrested, he didn't see any panic, but the eyes that looked at Ji Jingyan never calmed down, as if it were regrettable and unwilling.

He did not expect that the camera he installed in the car to monitor Ji Jingyan would become a poison to bite him.

Jing Huai only said two words about this. "You deserves it!"

Ji Jingyan said to the man.

"My mother once let me save you. I did it, but you didn't cherish it. You have no chance this time."

Yi Zhitong asked. "Do you know that it was my hands and feet back then?"

"There have been speculations, but there is no evidence," Ji Jingyan did not look at him, lowering his eyes, "I would rather believe it because I guessed wrong."

Yi Zhitong's face there was a trace of consternation.

After a long time, he said. "I am sorry for your mother."

 "It doesn't matter." Before leaving, Ji Jingyan said. "She doesn't need your sorry, because what you did to me will be refunded by the law. Here you are, just a lot more."

Yi Zhitong closed his eyes, it was the exhaustion of the loser.

After reading the comments, Ji Jingyan returned the phone to him, affirming.

"You are not happy."

Of course Jing Huai was unhappy. He remembered the scene at the police station and snorted again. "Now let's talk about this case, the Notre Dame Cathedral was burned, do you have no place to stay?"

He used to scold netizens. But now it is used to confuse Ji Jingyan.

The latter understood the meaning of his words in a second.

Jing Huai is blaming him for his softheartedness towards Wen Shiqi and Yi Zhitong.

To explain is to cover up, and to cover up is to have something, not to mention that Jinghuai is a jealous jar nowadays.

In the fierce and fierce season at the mall, he happily persuaded him, and he whispered. "I'm sorry."

Jing Huai exploded his hair at once.

"Apologizing is useful, why do you want the police? You guessed it was their hands and feet that made me feel soft. I really want to be pissed off by you! Patience is so good, why don't you go to Shaolin Temple to ring the bell?"

Ji Jingyan said seriously.

"Shaolin Temple does not accept disabled people." 

Jing Huai: "..." 

Disabled, sick, and people.

This heart poked, sure and ruthless.

Jing Huai's temper disappeared without a trace in an instant, and Ji Jingyan really knew how to deal with him.

Seeing that the young man seemed to be still angry, Ji Jingyan thought for a moment, sat in a wheelchair, and went out of the study into the bedroom.

Staying Jinghuai was alone in a daze.

Ouch? Unbelievable, is this man still playing tricks?

Heh, do you think I will come to coax you if you have a temper?

Jing Huai sneered.

Of course.

The husband can bend and stretch, how can his husband leave? Make do with it.

He walked to the living room and shouted aggrievedly at the bedroom.

"Ji Jingyan?"

Then he saw someone coming out of the bedroom with something in his hand.

Jing Huai didn't look closely, walked up to him, squatted down pitifully, and opened a pair of clear and bright eyes. "I'm just a little sad, the thought that you used to be so good to Wen Shiqi, she still doesn't cherish..."

He took a breath and suppressed the sourness. "Why did you leave? Don't coax me, I'm so stupid ." 

Ji Jingyan looked at him in a serious tone. "Not stupid, good. "

Jing Huai wink: " What are you praising me or call me? "

"Praise you. "Ji Jing Yan said.

"Reluctant curse. "

 Reluctant to criticize.

 In simple words, all the sadness and grievances are gone, and the love mind is so coaxing.

"Then you kiss me?"

Jing Huai likes to ask for a kiss, as if he wouldn't get tired of it. Ji Jingyan did not do what he wanted. Instead, he opened the thing in his hand and said, "You never chose the style I showed you last time. I decided that you didn't like it, so I ordered this."

The item was handed over.

Under Jinghuai's eyelids, Ji Jingyan stretched the corners of his mouth and said, "I hope you like it."

It was a men's diamond ring. The broken diamonds shone brightly under the bright lights of the living room, but because of the design, the diamond's angle of the inlay is looming, and it won't make people feel exaggerated.

It lay quietly in the red plush box, waiting quietly and nervously for the owner's review.

Although Ji Jingyan had long known that Ji Jingyan would give himself a ring, Jing Huai was still stupid when it really appeared in front of him.

The surprise came so suddenly that he was not mentally prepared to accept it.

Even regret it a bit.

Why didn't he go and wash his hands before coming over?

Why didn't he kill the poison and come back?!

Why does he have to dress so stupidly, don't he get dressed up before coming back?!!

Jing Huai shook his throat and asked, "For me?"

The question was too silly. The tight expression on Ji Jingyan's face instantly relaxed, and he smiled. "This can only be given to you."

Jing Huai was also amused by himself.

"This, I like it."

He wiped his palm on his clothes a few times to get it, but was blocked by Ji Jingyan.

The man took out the ring, held his left hand, held his ring finger, and said, "I'm coming."

The ring was slowly put in, and the size was very suitable.

"Okay."

Then the ring and finger were kissed lovingly.

Jing Huai stared at him unblinkingly.

On the ring finger that had been smooth for more than 20 years, there was something more, as if it had encircled the rest of his life.

 But he willingly.

"Brother, I may have changed my heart."

Ji Jingyan glanced over, obviously didn't do anything, just changed his eyes, and the surrounding atmosphere instantly condensed into ice, cutting his face like a knife.

But Jing Huai didn't feel it, saying, "Today I like you more than yesterday."

The indoor temperature returned to the same level as before, and Ji Jingyan couldn't help touching his face.

"Stupid." 

Although Jing Huai was the No. He wore this thing once, but knew it was in pairs.

He asked, "Where is yours?"

Ji Jingyan took out another box.

"Here." 

Jing Huai took it over and opened it, and there was an identical one lying inside. The ring is just a little bigger than the size of his hand.

He took it out, looked carefully, and then found that the inner ring was engraved with words.

 ——JLJ.

Jing Huai looked up and asked, "What do you mean?"

Then he saw the man suspiciously reddening his ears.

After a few seconds, Ji Jingyan spoke and said, "I love you."

The little heart was beating wildly, Jing Huai lowered his head and glanced at the letters again to understand.

The first J is Ji Jingyan, L is LOVE, and the second J is Jing Huai.

He laughed, "Why are you more tacky than me?"

Ji Jingyan lowered his eyes, "Sorry, I don't have any romantic cells." 

Jing Huai asked, "Do you have mine too?"

Ji Jingyan said, "You can take it off and take a look."

Jing Huai thought for a moment, "I still don't take it, my brother gave it to me."

He held Ji Jingyan's hand and put the ring on the man's ring finger very seriously and with a sense of ritual.

"JLJ is not that you love me." Jing Huai said.

"It means to love each other."

After wearing it, both hands shook hands together. The touch of the foreign object was very clear, but it also had an indescribable sense of mission. There are thousands of miles of lights on in the winter night, and the 500-square-meter house is just a small corner in the huge city.

The house is fully heated and the atmosphere is peaceful and quiet.

Ji Jingyan said, "You can ask for a kiss again now." 

Jing Huai put his chin on his lap and asked, "Mr. Ji Jingyan, are you willing to kiss your groom now?"

The slender fingers lifted his chin up.

The people lowered their heads and said, "I am willing."

Their lips touched, and both sides couldn't help themselves.

Unknowingly, it changed from a light kiss and a shallow pecking to a fierce embrace. The high and low posture was a bit uncomfortable.

Ji Jingyan let go, holding Jing Huai's wrist, and said, "Sit up."

The latter didn't think much about it, and responded, carefully stepping on the brakes of the wheelchair.

There was weight on the legs, and the two rejoined face to face.

The past few days have been so busy that they have greatly reduced the number of intimacy, and they have dried up the firewood for a while and burned badly.

Jing Huai staggered another round of Ji Jingyan's offensive, panting, his eyes flushed and red, and he carried.

"Go to the house?"

Ji Jingyan hugged him to prevent him from falling.

His always restrained and calm face is rarely enchanting, his mouth still has an unknown luster, and the neat shirt collar has been pulled out of shape, but he is not in the mood to tidy it up at the moment.

People are more gorgeous than the peach blossoms in March, and Jing Huai can't help but breathe.

Ji Jingyan's tone was hoarse and low, and his eyes flashed with breathtaking light, "Here."

Jing Huai didn't react for a while, stupidly. "Huh?"

Then he was turned to face, crowded into the narrow space of the wheelchair.

Inside, with his back leaning against a broad, hot chest, his body pressed tightly against each other.

"Can you?"

He understood everything in an instant.

Jing Huai blushed terribly, and he didn't even feel breathless.

He hadn't thought about this posture.

After all, he had seen erotic pictures on the forum, but he just thought about it.

"Then what, brother, this is not good for your legs..."

"No, I can bear it." Ji Jingyan's voice was as cold as ever, but at this moment there was a blushing tone, he asked again.

" Is it okay?"

The tone was cautious.

Where did Jing Huai see Ji Jingyan like this, and he couldn't stand it at that time.

He held the hand around his waist and touched the ring inadvertently.

His voice was shaking, "If your legs are uncomfortable, tell me, don't hold on."

"Okay."

Jing Huai was still very worried,"If you can't do it, you have to tell me..."

The motion of the person behind him stopped, and then a dangerous tone came out.

"Is it possible? I will find out after trying. "

    ......

    ......

OK!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: Heheheh eat tofu tofu dear ♡ but now with ring♡ oh~ I do not know how but don't ask how they do it Hahaha.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
MARRIED TO A WEALTHY HANDICAPPED OLD ATTACKER by Happiness is blessing ( 開心是福嘛 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 18.4K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
177K 9K 139
将军,你抑制剂掉了[穿书] Status : 135 chapters + 4 extra (Completed) Author : 笑迟情 Through an accidental transmigration, Gu Huan became the youngest Alpha gene...
170K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc