His Little Rosa✔

By Davina_K_Cruz

A SHORT STORY! Six-year-old Roseanne, abused mentally and physically by her mother and stepfather. Her life i... More

Disclaimer
02 | I
03 | S
04 | L
05 | I
06 | T
07 | T
08 | L
9 | E
10 | R
11 | O
12 | S
13 | A
Extras
Hii

01 | H

76.5K 1.5K 530
By Davina_K_Cruz

Warning:- Abusive content ahead!

"Oh hello Mister Bianchi." Amara purred as her one hand rubbed the handsome hunk's tattooed arm. Pure lust clouded her drunk mind.

"Go fuck yourself!" Alexandros scoffed, pushing the evil mistress away, resulting her body to directly kiss the floor. Her eyes rolled back, annoyance clearly flickering in them as she heard the laughter of the whole club.

She again seductively stood up, flipping her hair in process and walked towards Alexandros and this time placed her fake round butt on his lap.

"Oh c'mon Alexandros....Don't become so hard to get. You know tomorrow is my wedding. I just want today's night to become unforgettable for my whole life.. I want you.. I just want you to fuck me hard and rough.." Her sickly, sweet honey type voice purred again.

A frustrated growl rumbled in the back of his throat as he picked her body up and pinned it down on the counter. Others cheered loudly at his wild action.

"Only fucking this time!" He growled shredding her barely covering anything dress apart. Others cheered in excitement as Amara moaned unashamedly.

********************

Alexandros Bianchi. His age unknown but assumed to be somewhere around early 40's. The most feared gangster of the country and a spree killing machine. That man never gave a fuck about anyone. His acts were always cruel and brutal. His eyes were always cold, lacking every emotion. His glare was enough to give someone night terrors. Rumours were that he burnt his wife alive because she had a affair with one of his gang member or whatsoever. One thing famous about Alexandros Bianchi was that he absolutely despised kids..

********************

7 years later..........

"This fucking thing is not mine!" Jameson growled at his wife who ignored her husband's daily tantrums and just gulped down her beer.

"And you little brat, come here!" Jameson yelled at the small girl who jumped up in her place as he pointed his scary glare at her.

"Y-y-yes S-sir.." Roseanne whispered timidly.

Jameson screamed at nothing and brought his heavy hand harshly down on Roseanne's cheek.

Tears streamed down her small chubby cheeks as she fell down on the wooden floor harshly. Her lips quivered and her tiny body immediately started shaking.

Amara scoffed and threw her empty beer bottle at Roseanne's body making her let out a loud shrill of pain.

"Stupid Roseanne! Take your punishment like a good girl..."

Roseanne whimpered at the pain of glass piercing the skin of her arm.

Jameson smashed his foot on it making the chunks of glass to go deeper into her flesh.

"I want this whole mess clean! You hear me?" Jameson growled, pointing at Roseanne's blood. 

Roseanne hardly managed to nod her head, her eyes silently pleading.

A small wince escaped her lips when Jameson walked out from the front door, slamming it hard behind him.

"Roseanne dear. We are running out of beers. Take this money and fetch some..."

"B-bu--"

"I don't have all day, dear. GO!" She yelled loudly making Roseanne scramble up on her feet fastly.

She painfully limped her way out of the front door.

Roseanne hugged her arm, blood was dripping down from it. Her anxiety perked up when people in the street started pointing and laughing at her.

"Ayo guys look! Amara's dirty blood is coming!" Someone screamed among the crowd.

Roseanne blocked their yellings and tried to walk away from them at a fast pace.

After crossing the street and hearing the same cruel words while getting the pointed looks from the whole street, Roseanne finally managed to find her way to liquor shop.

The owner grimaced looking at her appearance. He didn't bother giving her a mere glimpse of pity, he was inflicted with hatred already.

The girl disgusted him like everyone.

After grabbing two heavy bottles in her small hands and gaining look of repulse from the owner and customers again, Roseanne started walking back home.

"Hello my favourite little girl! Where are you off to?" Someone exclaimed loudly.

Roseanne flinched at the familiar sickening sweet voice and quickened her pace but she was pulled back by her hair harshly. She squeaked out at the harsh tug.

"Did you kill anyone?" George snickered looking at the blood that covered her old, ripped clothes.

"I-I d-didn't.. I-It's m-mine..." Roseanne whimpered in pure terror.

"So you just decided to get a blood bath?"

"L-let g-go.." Roseanne struggled with all her might to get her hair out of his grip.

Suddenly her ears started ringing and the bottles fell down on the dirty ground along with herself. Roseanne couldn't even expect less. After her mother and stepfather, he was the one who always abused her for no reason.

"That was disrespecting, Roseanne!" He scolded harshly and a wicked grin appeared on his face.

"Say sorry." He tapped her face with the heel of his shoe.

"N-n-no.. you s-should b-be s-sorry..." Roseanne whispered.

"Little bitch! That was probably the reason, your fucking father never came to get you! He treated your mother in the same way that she deserved! Now you too deserve that! Amara and that killer's filthy blood runs into your veins.." He started applying a brutal force to crush her skin under his heel.

"I fucked your mother several times baby. There's some possibilities of me being your daddy!" George chuckled menacingly.

"Y-you i-is n-not m-my d-daddy.." Roseanne cried when he pressed it harder making blood slip out.

"M-my d-d-daddy g-g-gonna c-come o-one d-d-day....H-he g-gonna b-beat y-you a-and t-t-then I-I w-will b-be t-t-the o-one l-laughing.." She managed to whisper as her vision blackened when he slammed his heel down on her head.

***************

"I fucking hate this town." Alexandros rolled his shoulders and walked straight into the alley.

"You hate this town because your daughter lives here!" Ryker, his second in command chuckled. Alexandros froze for a second but then quickly regained his balance.

"I don't have any daughter!" Alexandros scoffed.

"You know-- well leave it.. But I think you should go and at least meet her for one time!"

"I don't give a fuck about that brat! Her mother begged me to fuck he--"

"What's that?" Ryker frowned and moved towards the small figure that was laying down on ground.

"It's some girl!"

"Let her be. Why do you care?" Alexandros scoffed and lightened his cigar.

"She's covering with blood man!" Ryker frowned and brushed her hair away from her face.

"Not my problem!" Alexandros shrugged carelessly and pulled his phone out.

Ryker's lips parted in shock when he glanced down at her face.

"Hey. Wake up.." He patted her cheek when Roseanne let out a small painful groan and in next second, her eyes fluttered open slowly.

"It's your daughter!" Ryker gasped as he confirmed.

"Again not my prob--" Alexandros froze when his words settled in his mind fully.

Fucking hell!

He cursed and looked down at her face. Alexandros sighed frustrated.

He ignored the tears- the joyful tears mixed with her pain that rolled down her cheeks. Her wide eyes fixed at his face almost in disbelief but mostly in happiness.

"Leave her here and call the ambulance!" Alexandros said with gritted teeth and walked away, cursing that same second when Ryker dragged him to take a walk around the town.

"I shouldn't care! Daughter or not.. She can never be mine. I fucking hate children! They are fucking annoying. I do not care about her! So why the fuck do I feel strange?" Alexandros kept muttering to himself as he began walking back towards club.

(The whole town knows that Roseanne is Alexandro's daughter. She also have same facial features as Alexandros!)

So this is the first chapter! Hope you guys like it... Please share your views and thoughts....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 21 15
This story is about Sergio, a 10 year old girl who's lived a hellish life for the past 5 years. She was kidnapped at 5 years old and the worst part i...
1.1M 35.3K 61
Roman Bianchi is the most coldest and ruthless man to ever live. He doesn't care if he breaks your heart. He'll be with you all night long but when y...
353 2 24
Alessandro Bianchi It's like it happened just yesterday.... I remember it like it was a favorite memory of the past...butit wasn't a favorite memory...
1.8K 73 10
"We were happy...so happy...what happened..?" That was when the mother was alive. But ...what happened to make his life this messes up..? That's what...