SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

By utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... More

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
I'm yours
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

Reunion

878 27 9
By utabomb1

Hey y'all, let me know what you guys think about this chapter and leave a vote. We're on that Shibuya arc baby but i will say that in this fanfic, it is a bit altered and I do corporate my own things too. Y'all will see but have fun!

"Where are you going?!" Akari cries out to the first year girl, ignoring orders from the paramedic who was holding her to refrain the auxiliary manager from falling on her knees.

"I'm not just going to sit back and be useless!" Nobara Kugisaki shouts back and has already walked ahead of her. Her back completely turned.

She ignored Nanamin's orders. He warned her of the fights involving grade 1 curses but she didn't give a damn. She could not stay behind and let the others risk their own lives.

She's not one to be a bystander and never can be that way. She had to fight and spill every flesh and blood she had inside of herself.

But most importantly, she had to liberate Kei from the clutches of her enemy.

"I'm going to find you, Kei..don't worry, I am coming." She whispers her promise before marching in the depths of Shibuya.

For hours, Yuji and Megumi meets one fight after another.

After their fight in the highway with enemy sorcerer, Awasaka, they thought they could relax a bit. But they had to get up and keep moving despite subdued injuries.

"Fushiguro, stay safe yeah?" Yuji told his friend who simply nods at him.

"Let's make sure all three of us get out of here alive. As well with Gojo getting out of that box.."

Time was ticking. They had to fight every henchmen roaming across the city to get to the curse user who trapped Gojo.

Mechamaru has been good help providing crucial info, despite being a traitor and tricking Kei to get kidnapped in the first place.

Yuji was close to breaking the device, frustrated and upset over what he did to his friend but he knew he needed his help to resolve the entire incident.

Yuji would enter the dark halls of the subway only to stop and see the presence of Choso. The curse womb looks at the figure next to him, Koji who stands with him.

"I saw him first!" Koji exclaimed, pointing at Yuji and Choso growls,

"Now you idiot, I had my eyes on him first. I get to kill him."

The two bicker and Yuji watch them do so. He then glares at Koji for a while until his screams echo across the station,

He cries for his classmate. He feels his body tremble at the sight of his friend, now fixated into some monster.

"Ughhh, I told you it's Koji, not Ke-you know what forget it! I think I am going to kill you!" He says, harnessing the blood out of his veins.

Choso lets out a 'tch' before shoving Koji out of the way,

"He's. mine." Koji puts his arms up in defense.

"Okay, okay! Geez." He doesn't say much after that but instead walks towards Yuji. The pink hair boy whimpers before putting himself in a fighting stance, but the curse womb doesn't care. He walks past him.

"Hey...come back! Oi, don't you hear me?!"

"Sorry, I got a little date with the Kugisaki girl~"

Before Yuji could stop him with his black flash, Choso lets out a piercing blood that impales him right in the shoulder. Yuji cries out and Koji looks back with a grin.

"You need to mind your business, boy."

He laughs so hard seeing the boy in pain, unaware of the unwarranted tears coming out of his eyes.

For Megumi, he was in pain.

He clutched to his bleeding stomach as Haruta comes swinging his sword at him, laughing at the sight.

"Stop struggling, you'll only make things worse." The blonde says with menacing eyes before trying to thrust his blade again but Megumi runs away.

He find himself in the empty crosswalk of Shibuya and looks around, frantically looking for an escape.

"You can't escape now, little sorcerer." The enemy pouts, "It's too bad. You're soo young and forced to do all of this...

Well, I'm about to take this pain all away."

"How about you don't do that-" A voice is heard and the two start looking around for it. Footsteps are heard and Megumi then sees Koji in the flesh.

He smiles,

"Megumi Fushiguro, right?"

'RUN AWAY. RUN AWAY!'

'PLEASE.'

"Shut up!" Koji screams out, hitting his head hard with his palm.

"Ah Koji, you're just in time!" Haruta beams with happiness to see an ally. He points his sword again at the first year.

"I was just going to cut his flesh. I've always wanted to see a human heart after ripping it out of a corpse."

Koji smiles, shaking his head.

"Change of plans, Haruta. I'm killing this kid myself...

And if you interfere, I will kill you, okay?"

Haruta gasped and his shoulders slouch in defeat,

"You're too selfish, Koji!!" He whines.

"You're..." Megumi is frozen in his spot. Only a few words can come out of his mouth and Koji rolls his eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" He says so annoyed by the boy already. "Blah blah blah Kei this, Kei that! Well news flash, dude, I'm not him. Not anymore, at least!"

"No, you are him."

"Excuse me?"

Megumi gives a taunting grin,

"He's in your head, huh?"

Koji gives him blood shot glare and suddenly, Megumi is pinned to the wall. He cries out from the impact, almost feeling his bones crack from it.

"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, HUH?!" He booms in his face before deepening his wound by plunging his entire hand in it. Megumi screams so hard as Koji watches him squirm.

"You know nothing about me, okay? Cut the bullshit!"

"I know you are Kei Murasaki. Second grade sorcerer, meant to be assessed for the first before his disappearance. He's a guy who likes to taunt his teachers and higher ups, but he's the nicest person too..

He loves playing video games and watch all sorts of pop-culture films that I could never comprehend. He loves baseball, even when he can't play it full time. He loves a girl name Nobara Kugisaki..

and most importantly,

He's my closest friend!"

Koji cocks his head at him,

"Awww how sweet of you!... I'm still going to kill you, you know?"

A pleasant visage warms up to his face, "Say, you might know where Kugisaki is huh?"

Megumi gulps at this and Koji realizes he's hit the golden pot.

"Tell me where she is and if you don't, I'll kill you~"

"Like hell I will."

Koji feels his face heat up and then he surprises Megumi. He throws his entire body to the ground and starts stomping on him, nearly almost to death.

Haruta laughs, watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"TELL ME! WHERE?!" Koji screams before throwing him around again.

He grabs ahold of his chin, forcing him to look at him,

"Make this easy for yourself, Megumi..You get to leave with your life intact and that voice in my head can stop crying!"

Megumi shoots back a face that didn't care at all.

"No." He denies and Koji raises his fist at him. But Megumi starts whispering something..

He's casting something under his breath that Koji could not hear.

But Megumi knew it so well.

His trump card.

"Eight handled sword divergent silva divine general, MAHORAGA!"

The most powerful shikigami was summoned out of his arsenal.

Megumi's body drop to the ground. He's gone unconscious and before Koji could kill him in his sleep, Mahoraga tries to dig its blade into Koji.

The curse womb jumps back and Haruta freaks out.

"Shit, we gotta get out of here!" The blonde panics as Koji stares back at it with a deadly glare. He looks at the blade, energy wrapped around it.

An energy he knows well, a positive type that can eliminate people like him quickly.

He had to be smart about this.

he distances himself, running a bit farther from the monster. He wanted to flee and find the girl but he didn't want to feel like a coward and let the monster wander.

Then suddenly, Koji's heart was beating rapidly at someone's energy nearby. He slightly tilts his head to the left to see Sukuna right in front of him.

"S-Sukuna..." Koji grumbles. He doesn't try to show his fear but the overgrowing presence made him feel so little.

"Did the boy summon this?" the cursed vessel asked and Koji looks confused.

'Why isn't he attacking me? Is he on our side?'

'Did Jogo speak to him?'

"Well.." He asked again.

"Yes." Is all he could muster and Sukuna's grin stretches.

He looks at Megumi, seeing all the potential and possibilities the boy entails.

"Let's test out this shikigami of yours, eh?"

Koji watches in amazement at his speed run. Sukuna was strong, smart and intelligent all at the same time. He countered the moves of the monster and when he realized something didn't work, he tried something all over again.

He then uses his domain.

"Domain expansion: Malevolent shrine!" Sukuna didn't care about the people trapped under the curtain. He let his domain create more chaos, destroying every single building in front of his path.

Everyone who got caught in it was likely dead. And after a few rounds, Sukuna stripped the wheel off of Mahoraga.

"Well that settles it." He throws it right in front of Koji who looks astonished. Haruta carefully tip toes his way out as he gives scared looks to Sukuna.

Sukuna notices.

"Be gone, brat."

Haruta nods profusely and Sukuna then raises an arm.

"Haruta!" Koji exclaims before the boy is chopped in two. Koji then looks at Sukuna who is already inches close to him.

"You were the one hurting Fushiguro, is that right?"

"And what if I did?" Koji spits at him and his entire body is thrown into another battlefield. He gets quick on his feet, before enveloping the crashed buildings to his advantage.

The blue energy lifted them up before slamming them at Sukuna, who takes some injury but dodges it for the most part.

"Is that all you got?" Sukuna grins before plunging him hard with his fist. Blood comes out of Koji's mouth. He uses that too, making a slicing exorcism wheel to shred Sukuna's stomach.

The two fight, hand to hand combat. Koji's never felt so thrilled in his life, battling against the strongest curse.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Sukuna asked and Koji grins.

"How could I not? I needed someone strong to fight."

"Pathetic. I hate curses like you." He puts more force into his attacks, hitting hard at Koji who doesn't scream or shout.

He relishes the feeling. He then stabs right into Sukuna before smiling,

"Finally! I get to have a Sukuna puppet of my own!" Sukuna's eyes widen when he feels his blood being manipulated. he could not fight like this out here,

but when he feels Koji reach for his soul,

He realizes the battle has to be within.

Koji's eyes then turn to horror and finds himself inside of Sukuna. His own throne room.

"You're here too?" Sukuna then asked and Koji looks confused until he hears some pant behind him.

He turns around and..

'No way.' Sukuna thought to himself before making his way down to his throne.

"Kei Murasaki..so the rumors are true."

Kei Murasaki is on the ground right behind Koji, who gasped for air out of fear.

One moment he was in his own darkness and then he finds himself inside of Sukuna's own mind. Somehow, he has trapped Kei's conscious and Koji's with him.

"How does he do this?!" Koji screams and then he points at Kei,

"And you? Why can't I get rid of you, huh?!" He was losing it, seeing the sight of the sorcerer in front of him again. As if his voice wasn't bad enough and now he can see him.

"When they took you, I didn't care about the reasoning. But now I hear word that the Murasaki boy has something so valuable that even the enemies want him..

This makes me curious, you see..." Sukuna muses.

"Where's Yuji?!" Kei asked, getting up on his feet.

"Oh he's here somewhere. I had to put him very far away, you see. I don't want him to be here for this."

"For what?" Kei inquires further and Sukuna smiles,

"I want to make a deal with you." He averts his eyes from the boy before looking at Koji,

"And if you agree to the terms, then perhaps you can get your body back and I kill the curse womb inside of you.."

"You fuckin bastard.." Koji snarls before running to Kei. He pins the boy down, who then tries to fight back by clawing at his face.

The two are bent over, fighting for their lives until Koji screams.

His entire body is hurl far back and Sukuna stands right over him, amused.

"Heh. You humans are so selfish. Of course, you want to do this, huh?

To see your friends...your girlfriend. Everyone in your life."

"But that comes with a cost," The curse continues but Kei interrupts him.

"I-I don't think I can do this.." Kei whimpers, refusing to make any deal with the demon.

"Oh yes you will. Whatever you choose, Murasaki, you know it's a double edge sword. You say no, then keep getting controlled by that curse womb...Join me and well, there are some consequences you might not like...

especially since you like Megumi so much."

Kei stays silent for a bit,

"And what are your terms? It better not be something to harm him!"

Sukuna chuckles under his breath,

"No..but I need him for something." He then leans into his ear and whispers his intentions.

Kei immediately backs away from him, his heart beating so hard against his chest.

"N-No please.."

"Yes please!" Sukuna smiles. "You see, Megumi has potential of making me my own very body but of course he won't do it by choice...

So that's why...you're going to force him to do that for me!"

If the rumors are true about Kei's true powers then he can very well manipulate Megumi to do the job.

"Come on, Kei...make the decision right now. You know you won't get this chance again.."

Kei feels tears sting his eyes, he didn't know what to make of it. 

Something bad happened to him, one after another.

And honestly, Kei simply wants to die. 

But then there's that one light. If he really did wanted to die, then why did he fight to keep some control of his possessed body.

"Nobara..." He whispers and Sukuna cackles at his response.

"Ah yes, Nobara.." He says, circling around the boy. "That's what you truly want, right? To get back with your girlfriend..she's the only one keeping you afloat."

He then stoops down to his level,

"And if you want, I'll even break that curse Getou put on your legs. So you can get your girlfriend and walk normally again!" 

Kei's eyes glimmer a that. 

"Hahaha, see you want it! Just say it, SAY IT!" 

"Fine. I'll...help you." And after that binding vow is completed,

Kei will make sure he will kill Sukuna right after. 

"You bastard, I will kill you before I let that happen. Your body is mine, MINE!" Koji yells before charging at him but Sukuna stops him midway.

"Sorry..we already made an agreement."

"No, NO!" Koji cries and his whole body is ripped apart in front of Kei. The boy closes his eyes, refusing to see his legs and arms spread apart before exploding. 

He's still moving, worn eyes looking at him with mouth full of blood. 

"You're going to regret this!" He says lastly before his eyes roll back.

The last thing Koji remembered was Mahito and his allies he's left behind.

Finally, after short weeks of torture and pain,

Koji was finally gone.

Kei was free.

Kei opens his eyes and now finds himself above collapsed buildings with Sukuna. He looks down to see the garments and robes Koji had one, but his hair and eyes were all back to normal.

He should be happy, cheering out of faith.

But...what he promised wasn't something to be happy about.

He bit his lip, nervous of what he had to do to Megumi in the long run.

"When it's time, you'll know~" Sukuna smirks deviously, implying what he already knows. 

"Now, why don't we give you a proper reunion with your precious Nobara?" 

Before Sukuna can grab onto Kei, he hears a pair of footsteps running after them.

He looks down and his eyes narrow to see the two same girls who kept bothering him all day.

Nanako and Mimiko.

"Damn, even these brats survived that explosion.." He was irritated by them at this point. 

The two girls bow at him again as Kei watches silently, completely drained now that his body has returned. 

"Please! We beg you to help us bring Getou's body back! We gave you the two fingers and ask you you to please kill the one controlling him!" 

Nanako cries out as Mimiko silently nods, hoping he would agree. 

Kei frowned deeply, knowing the pain inside of them. But also, he knew Sukuna was never going to help them.

Sukuna remembered the girls fleeing after he encountered Jogo but it ticked him more they they tracked him down to ask the same thing all over again.

He's had enough.

"Do you really think you can order me around?" Sukuna growled before walking up to them. Kei gasped and knew what was about to happen. 

With all his strength, he rushes between them. He grabs ahold of the girls and pull them behind him,

"N-No, you don't have to do this!" 

"Get out of the way." He says, a dead pan look staring back at him but Kei shakes his head. 

"B-But there's no need for you to kill them! All they are doing is asking-"

"Yes and what they are asking is stupid." 

"DAMN YOU!" Nanako screams, whipping out her phone but Kei is quick to grab it and throw it to the ground. 

"No, don't do that!" he yells at the girl, shaking her shoulders with his hands.

"I'm trying to save your life here!" He pleads, wishing for no more death. The blonde girl simply just looks at him, shocked..

"I don't believe it," She barely whispers. "Kei Murasaki...the one that Master Getou always talked about."

"Oh." Kei simply responds, realizing that the girls were once apart of the real Getou and his cult. The real one that wanted to make as an apprentice. 

"Fine, whatever." Sukuna waves off, grumbling after what feels like he's being ignored now. 

"I have some business to do, anyways. You can find your girlfriend yourself." 

And so Sukuna leaves, allowing the three to talk. 

"I-I'm sorry, but I have to go too." Kei tells the girls and lets her go, but Nanako and then Mimiko holds him tightly around the waist. 

"Wait, don't go!" 

He shakes his head, lightly pulling them away. 

"I'm sorry.." He apologizes once more before running off to a direction. 

"Murasaki.." Mimiko mutters. Nanako then clenches her fist.

"We have to see him again! We have to let the rest of the family know that he's here!" She cries out.

She remembered at a young age when Master Getou would run his cult, he would talk plans of the boy. 

'I have a feeling he's something more..' The real Getou would ponder as Nanako brushed his har out. 

'That boy, he must be a descendant of a powerful sorcerer if I'm correct.'

'And that's why we need him?' She would ask and he smiled,

'Why yes, we need him. If my theory is correct about who he really is, then..we just might find an heir after me.'

'If we ever do find him, welcome him into the family with open arms, won't you?'

--

Kei continues to run, avoiding all presences of spirits roaming around nearby. The poor boy was no fit to fight as his whole body felt sore and drained. 

He was so tired and huffed and panted as he walked around corners, looking around.

He then tumbles into an alley and scans the area before seeing a figure running at him.

His eyes widened and he hides behind a wall, hoping they would not see him. He then leans over and then he sees.

Oh my god.

"NOBS!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 39K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
202 10 6
-- ON HIATUS -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- After waking up with amnesia, the reader must navigate the tric...
12.9K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
1.9K 73 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...