ɬɧɛ ɬɧıཞɖ ɱąҳıɱơʄʄ

By TaesWolfie

COMPLETED (no, I will not be adding Thor: Love and Thunder) The Maximoff triplets, Pietro, Wanda and Y/n, vol... More

ɬɧɛ ɬཞı℘Ɩɛɬʂ
ɠɛɬɬıŋɠ Ɩơƙı'ʂ ʂƈɛ℘ɬɛཞ
ųƖɬཞơŋ
ɱıŋɖ ɠąɱɛʂ
ɬɧɛ ۷ıʂıơŋ
ɠơıŋɠ ʄơཞ ą ཞıɖɛ
ɬཞąıŋɛɛʂ
ɬɧɛ ąƈƈơཞɖʂ
ʄཞıɛŋɖʂ
ɱɛɛɬ ų℘
ąıཞ℘ơཞɬ ʄıɠɧɬ
℘ཞıʂơŋ
ơŋ ɬɧɛ ཞųŋ
ཞɛųŋıɬɛɖ
ɬơ ῳąƙąŋɖą
ɬɧɛ ʂŋą℘
ɠơ ʄơཞ ɬɧɛ ɧɛąɖ
ʄı۷ɛ ყɛąཞʂ Ɩąɬɛཞ
ɬɧɛ ῳɧɛŋ ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ ῳɧɛཞɛ
ɛ۷ɛཞყცơɖყ ƈơɱɛʂ ɧơɱɛʂ
ཞɛʂɬ ıŋ ℘ɛąƈɛ ɬơŋყ ʂɬąཞƙ

ɬɧɛ ʄıŋąƖ ცąɬɬƖɛ

4.3K 134 117
By TaesWolfie

The two armies meet in the middle with weapons swinging and jaws snapping. Ground and air forces giving everything they have to be the victor in this vicious battle. Scott punches a Leviathan into the ground. T'Challa, Shuri and Okoye take down several enemies. Drax jumps on the back of Cull Obsidian and stabs him repeatedly in the back. Pepper and Tony go back to back shooting blasts. Thor and Steve fight side by side, tossing Mjölnir and Stormbreaker between them until suddenly Thor has the hammer and Steve has the axe.

"No, no, give me that one." Thor gives Steve Mjölnir as he takes Stormbreaker. "You have the little one." He charges up his lightning and jumps to another area. He fights off three enemies at once until a hail of lightning blasts them away. Thor turns as Y/n lands behind him and all he can do is stare at her. She walks up to him as she takes in every detail of his form. He's changed so much, but he's still the same god she loves. She puts her hand on the side of his face and he turns a bit into her hold.

"How come, every time we meet, you change more than I can imagine?" She asks. He hadn't heard her voice in so long that it was like ambrosia to his ears when she spoke.

"Because, every time we are apart, I am lost without you." She let her hand fall to touch the braid that he had kept in memory of her. He could hardly believe she was right in front of him and so when he leaned in to kiss her, and he felt her lips move with his, it was all the assurance he needed that she was indeed right there. She was real and alive and breathing.

Tony got knocked down by Cull and was going to be hit by him until the giant gets yanked away by webs and then stomped on like a bug by Ant-Man. "Hey!" Peter jumps over to Tony and helps him up, both of them letting their masks fold away. "Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? And I must have passed out, because I woke up and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? And he was like 'it's been five years. Come on, they need us.' And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time." Peter had been rambling and miming the sorcerer's actions until Tony just pulled the teen into a hug. "What are you doing? Oh. Oh, this is nice."

Clint runs with the gauntlet through the battlefield, avoiding a Gorilla when Sam comes and stabs it with his wings. "Cap! What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" He asks.

"Get those Stones as far away as possible!" He struggles against an Outrider as he summons Mjölnir.

"No!" Bruce interjects. "We need to get 'em back where they came from."

"No way to get 'em back." Tony comments. "Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

"Hold on!" Scott calls and shrinks back to normal size. That wasn't our only time machine." He presses a button on his keys making La Cucaracha play on a horn.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van?" Steve asks and Valkyrie answers.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!"

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asks.

"Uh, maybe 10 minutes."

"Get it started. We'll get the Stones to you." Steve instructs.

"We're on it, Cap." Hope affirms.

Strange grabs several enemies and sends them to another dimension just as Tony lands behind him. "Hey." He turns to the genius. "You said one out of 14 million, we win, yeah? Tell me this is it."

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen."

"You better be right."

Thanos hits another hero and looks at Corvus Glaive. "Where's Nebula?"

"She's not responding."

"Sire." Ebony Maw calls and points to Clint with the gauntlet. He shoots an arrow and looks at a Gorilla coming towards him. He's saved by T'Challa as he uses the kinetic energy in his suit to send the enemies flying with a shockwave.

"Clint! Give it to me." Clint hands him the glove and T'Challa runs with it, kicking, flipping, and taking down enemies as he goes. He sends out another shockwave just before he's hit with Thanos' spinny sword, the glove falling from his grasp. Thanos makes a run for it but is stopped as two girls land, red and f/c energy dissipating into the ground.

"You took everything from us." Wanda glares at him with eyes glowing angrily.

"I don't even know who you are."

"You will." Y/n's eyes glow just as bright. The sisters raise into the air, Wanda lifting large pieces of debris and Y/n summoning lightning. They send them at him full force and he barely manages to block. The sisters send blasts of energy and electricity towards the Titan as T'Challa goes for the glove again, chasing it as Ebony lifts it with the earth with his abilities. Ebony grabs the king and starts to pull him forward when Peter swings in.

"I got it!" He webs the gauntlet and swings away, landing on a beast. "Activate Instant Kill." The eyes on Peter's mask turns red as four mechanical spider legs sprout from his back and start to impale every enemy in it's way.

Thanos had knocked Y/n aside and was trying to press his sword down onto Wanda, but the girl was holding it back with energy. She smirked at him and pushes him back with her powers as Y/n hits him with lightning. His sword flies away, damaged. The sisters lift him up into the air, Wanda forcefully tearing his armor away as Y/n scorches him with lightning. "Rain fire!" He commands.

"But, sire, our troops!" Corvus warns.

"Just do it!" They do as told and the ship aims at the battlefield, raining down a hail of missiles. Wanda tries to shield herself from one but is thrown back.

"Wanda!" Y/n yells. Pietro catches his sister before she could get too much damage.

The magicians all work together to raise massive shields to protect the heroes from the deadly fire. One of the blast made an opening for the water from the lake to start escaping. Strange quickly used his abilities to keep it from flooding everyone out.

"I got this. I got this." Peter is slowly overloaded as Instant Kill can only do so much. "Okay, I don't got this. Help, somebody help!"

"Hey, Queens, heads up!" Steve throws Mjölnir in Peter's direction letting the teen web onto it and be pulled away. He flies some distance before the web gets severed, but he's caught by Pepper.

"Hang on. I got you, kid." She throws him up to Valkyrie who catchs him.

"Hey!" He greets. "Nice to meet yo- OH, MY GOD!" Pegasus had taken a hard dive making Peter yell out. (Honestly one of my favorite parts of Endgame, I can't stop watching it XD the way he yells 'oh, my god' is so fucking funny.) Another blast sends Peter falling from the flying debris. Luckily he's caught by f/c energy.

"I've got you, spiderling." Y/n lets them land safely and he runs with the gauntlet still in his arms. He keeps going until a missile hits right in front of him, blowing him back. Peter's mask comes off and his mechanical legs break away. Dust flies up all around him and he curls up to protect himself. Everyone takes cover as the fire seems to never stop. Until it does. Suddenly the canons are firing up into the cover of clouds.

"What the hell is this?" Sam questions.

"Friday, what are they firing at?" Tony asks the Al.

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere." A blazing figure breaks through the clouds, heading straight for Thanos' ship and taking the hits without even flinching. Carol Danvers flies right through the ship, coming out the other side, and turning to go through it again, completly destroying the structure. It falls to the ground, no longer of any use for the Titan as he watches in disbelief.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve asks. Scott got the tunnel working and Carol lands in front of Peter, the boy clutching the glove.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker."

Carol smiles. "Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?"

He stands up and looks at the massive amount of enimies still left to beat. "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all of that." He hands her the glove as Wanda and Y/n land behind her, Valkryie coming up behind them.

"Don't worry." Wanda assures.

"She's not alone." Y/n smirks. Okoye joins them with Pepper landing in front. Mantis and Shuri also join with Hope, Gamora and Nebula. The women all run to take on the horde together, energy and lightning making the first hit with lasers, swords, spears and guns following up. Carol flies right through the onslaught like a knife through butter and heads straight for the tunnel. Thanos runs in front of it and charges with his sword to try and stop her. Shuri, Pepper, Hope, and Y/n all fire blasts and lightning to slow him down as Carol slips by him. With a yell Thanos throws his sword like a javelin into the tunnel, destroying it right before she could enter and sending a shockwave that knocks her away, sending the glove out of her grasp.

Thanos goes for the glove but Tony slams himself into him and pushes him away until Thanos knocks him back. Thanos reaches for it and is stopped by Thor who swings Stormbreaker and Mjölnir at him. He throws the hammer which Thanos dodges, managing to catch the handle of the axe. Thor gets the hammer again and uses both weapons to struggle against the Titan right over the gauntlet. Steve comes up from behind and lands on Thanos' back trying to help Thor drive Stormbreaker into his chest. Thanos headbutts Thor and grabs Steve and slams him into the ground before scrambling over to the glove and picking it up. Carol comes down and slams on his leg, throwing a punch to his face and dodging his back hand. She hits him again and blasts him, making a grab for the glove only for him to grab her arm and throw her aside.

He puts the glove on and the multicolored energy lights up his veins. He groans in pain as he raises his arm and gets ready to snap his fingers. Carol catches him right before he can and is on her knees as she keeps his hand open. She uses her powers to push herself up and when Thanos headbutts her, she doesn't even flinch. She goes off of the ground and pushes him back on his knees, ready to hit him again. Knowing he's not gonna win with just his strength alone, he rips the Power Stone from it's place and grips it in his fist, using the energy to boost his strength and punch her, sending her flying back. Tony props himself up on his arms and looks at Strange. Without a word Strange looks at him and holds up one finger. Tony now knows what he has to do to win. To save everyone.

Thanos puts the Stone back in place and groans from the energy surge. Tony runs up and grabs his fist. He looks up at Thanos and he knees Tony in the stomach before backhanding him away. Thanos looks at the glove, no longer in pain, before holding his hand up and looking at Tony. "I am inevitable." He snaps his fingers.

But nothing happens.

He looks at his hand in confusion before turning it over and finding that the Stones are missing. He looks back at the kneeling Tony as the Stones moves over his suit and place themselves on his glove. Tony flinches a little from the energy but doesn't cry out.

"And I... Am.. Iron Man." Tony snaps his fingers. A flash of white.

One by one anyone and anything that followed Thanos or was used for him starts to dust away like half of the universe had five years prior. The heroes watch in amazement as the enemy is defeated. Thanos looks around in disbelief. He has lost. He has been bested by Earth's greatest heroes. He sits on a piece of debris, taking his last moments to breathe before he, too, turns to dusty ash.

Tony sits down and leans against some metal. His whole right arm and part of the right side of his face is burned. Rhodey lands near him, leaning down and gently holding the uninjured side of Tony's face with a sad smile. Peter lands next and looks at his mentor. "Mr. Stark?" Rhodey looks down and moves. This is going to be hard to hear. "Hey!" Peter kneels in front of the man. "Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark. We won, Mr. Stark. We won! You did it, sir, you did it." Peter starts to cry and Pepper comes up behind the boy and puts a hand on his shoulders. "I'm sorry. Tony." Pepper gently pulls him away but Peter holds onto Tony as long as he can before he lets her pull him away in tears. Pepper crouches down where Peter had been.

"Hey." She gently calls.

Tony manages to look at her. "Hey, Pep." His voice is quiet and weak. She puts her hand over his reactor and he puts his uninjured one over hers.

"Friday?"

"Life functions critical." The Al sounded almost sad.

Tony gives her a little smile and she returns it with watery eyes. "Tony? Look at me." She gently calls when his eyes wander away. "We're gonna be okay. You can rest now." She gently caresses his face as his head falls to the side a bit and her smile falters, her tears flow. The arc reactor turns off and his hand falls from her.

Tony Stark, the savior of the universe, is gone.

His friends cry. Pepper kisses his cheek one more time before sobbing on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.9K 40
Elaine Maximoff had one goal in life ever since she was a girl. Getting revenge on Tony Stark. It didn't matter if they were good or bad, Elaine and...
154K 4.8K 29
"Y/N, you're not a monster." A monster? He had no idea. That's how Y/N liked it and that was how it was going to stay. He would stay clueless. ----~(...
625 27 13
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 a simple story where an attack on the royal family creates an everlasting bond between two 'lucky' teens post-aou | 2015 pi...
91.2K 1.8K 153
• Maya Stark • Daughter of Tony Stark • Avenger • Fighter • Badass • Sarcastic Asshole • ___________________________________________ 'I may have a p...