Spidey One-Shots

By LeonaJoyce7

Just some One-Shots that I personally, would've liked to have seen in other books. More

Disclaimer
Soldier
Dad?
Papa Peter

Hidden home

162 3 3
By LeonaJoyce7

Summary:

The Avengers need a safe house and Peter decided it was time to introduce them to his family. Peter is 28 and everyone is alive. Keep in mind that I also like 9-1-1.

"We've got to hide out somewhere, they've already gotten into the tower and the compound!" Bruce said through the coms. It wasn't the type of mission where they needed big green to smash through walls for them.

The team were fighting a large group of Hydra Agents. None of which were enhanced but the Nazi offspring of a science division definitely made sure that they were brilliant fighters.

They were all in immediate danger and couldn't take a break without the risk of being attacked again. What they needed was a safe house, somewhere that was completely off the grid.

"Hey, Legolas, is your farm still open for business?" Tony asked.

"No, we can't go there because SHIELD knows about it and even Spidey can hack them!"

"Hey, It's harder than it looks!" Peter argued.

"Alright, I think we're getting a little off track here. Does anyone know anywhere that we can hide out for a while?"

Everyone except Peter shook their heads and the team stood there in silence for a while.

"Where to now?" asked Nat.

Peter was contemplating whether or not to invite them to his home. Eventually, he sighed and said quietly, "I think I might know a place"

"What was that Underoos?"

Peter sighed again and said, louder this time, "I have a place that we might be able to stay at"

"Where?" They all asked him but Peter ignored them and just directed them back to the quinjet instead.

*  *  *

Peter was getting annoyed at the incessant questions and they were really repetitive too. The most common ones to be asked were, "Are we there yet?" or "Where are we even going?"

The latter being because even though they had been on the small plane for just over an hour, Peter was still the only one to have any clue as to where the jet was actually headed.

"Oh come on! Can't you just give us a little hint?" Clint asked.

"You'll see when we get there" Peter answered, in a monotone voice.

"When will that be?"

"Twenty minutes."

"You said that last time!" Clint whined back at Peter.

"That's because the last time you asked was two seconds ago!"

* * *

True to his word, Peter landed in front of a small, two-story cottage in just under twenty minutes and the team stepped out of the Quinjet.

"Kid, where the hell are we?"

"Home."

Still standing in the large front garden, Peter shouted, with his hands cupped around his mouth, "Kids, come and say hi to grandpa!"

The sound of small feet echoed in the open space. One tiny face popped around the doorframe, almost immediately followed by two others.

"Dad!" They all shouted at once.

The children sped towards Peter and all four hugged like their lives depended on it. The Avengers were still stood in the background, still shocked at what was happening.

Nat decided to speak up, "маленький паук, who are these children and why have I not found out about them?"

"мама паук, you may be one of the best spies out there but if you knew everything then that would just ruin the fun!" Peter said excitedly.

"You still didn't answer my question."

"Well they are not all here yet. Speaking of which, Ben, May, Nat, where is your brother? He was meant to be looking after you!"

"He fell asleep, we watched Pocahontas!"
Replied May.

"Alright well can you go and get him for me please?"

All three kids nodded and ran off, back into the house, to fetch their older brother and the Avengers slowly entered the house.

"Well, Peter, care to explain?" Steve questioned.

"They're my kids?" He replied sheepishly whilst rubbing his hand on the back of his neck, a habit he had picked up a few years ago from Tony.

"We gathered that." Bucky chuckled.

"So who's their Mom?" Steve asked.

"They don't have a Mom, I adopted them all after certain situations where I did the least I could. At least then they could have someone to depend on."

"That's real mature kid, I'm proud of you." Tony told his son.

"Thanks." Peter smiled towards the ground.

"So what are their names?" Nat asked.

"Oh, and what 'situation' did you find them in?" Clint asked.

"The first one, Ben, was just a baby when I adopted him. His Mom was the only person I couldn't save from a fire. I've had him for five years now and he's around the same age as the twins."

"The twins?" Bruce questioned.

"Yup, twins, little handfuls of mischief. I saved them both from a mugging gone wrong. I managed to web Mr. Criminal up, so thankfully he's in jail now, but not before he shot the twins' dad. Their names are May and Natalia. They're three months older than Ben and I adopted them about two years ago."

"Another kid named after me? Wow, I really am getting lucky!" Nat exclaimed whilst wrapping her arms around Clint's shoulders.

"I may be mistaken Young Stark, but wasn't there meant to be another?" Thor Boomed.

"Uh, yea-" Peter was cut off again by the sound of little stomping feet but this time they were followed by heavier footsteps.

Ben and the twins entered the doorway of the living room, shouting encouragements to the sleepy teenager they were dragging behind them.

"C'mon Eddie, dad's here!" Shouted May and Nat, simultaneously.

The teen stopped in his tracks.

"Wait, You didn't tell me dad was here!"

"Uh yeah, look up dummy." Ben sarcastically responded.

When Eddie looked up, he immediately tackled his dad.

Peter hit the floor with a thud, "I'm getting a bit old to be floored every day bud and Ben that's not a very nice word." He laughed.

"I know but I'm still gonna do it." Eddie mumbled into his dad's shoulder.

"Sorry dad." Ben apologised.

As Peter stood up, he introduced Eddie.

"Everybody this is Edmundo Diaz, we call him Eddie for short. I found him in an alleyway a year ago and when I asked him why he was there, he said that his parents had kicked him out for reasons that I think that Eddie should be able to share when he's ready."

Clint, ever so curious, immediately asked, "Why did your paren-"

"I'm pansexual"

After a short silence Thor asked, "Does this mean that you are attracted to kitchen utensils Peterson?"

The whole team burst out laughing including all four of the children and didn't stop until everyone was red in the face.

"No, no I am not attracted to kitchen utensils Thor," Eddie laughed "Being pansexual means that I can date anyone, regardless of their sex or gender identity."

"Oh, I think I understand now tiny midguardian."

"I'm glad you do Thor." Eddie replied, still a little out of breath from laughing so much.

"Well now that I've introduced you all, how about some left overs?" Peter asked.

***

1245 words.

A/N: Thanks for reading the first chapter of my Spidey Oneshots book, I hope you enjoyed it! Also, happy pride month!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 9.2K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
437K 27.5K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
315K 9.4K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
303K 17.3K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...