Forbidden Desires (18+)

By MissEllenX

Brett Black is a 34-year-old man who is broken, inside and out, with two kids to look after on his own since... More

0. Uhm... Enjoy?
"I thought I heard you moaning my name"
2. Stop looking at me like that
3. We just held each other
4. You called me uncle Bretty
5. You ran away from his cock?
6. Shut up and take it
7. It's punishment
8. He hated himself even more when he came thinking about her
9. Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you?
10. Little cockblockers
11. This conversation is over
12. Don't do that
13. Happy 20th Birthday Olivia, From Brett
14. Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out
15. So fucking needy
16. What the fuck are we doing?
17. Would you like some birthday sex?
18. You're going to be the death of me Olivia Davis
19. How rough do you want it?
20. Brett treats me like a woman
21. Do that voice again, it was really hot
22. I care about her
23. Never furious with you, Olivia
24. As much as I love those black thongs, take them off
25. Good girl
26. I'll fucking kill you
27. Should we make it a nightly thing?
28. Kiss me and fuck me, please
29. Nanny with benefits
30. He's sixteen years older than you
31. Are you scared of me, Olivia?
32. You, apparently, specialise in control
33. Scared of a little truth, businessman?
34. The cheating bastard who broke her heart, huh?
35. This wasn't just lust anymore, and they both knew it
36. Is that code for something else?
37. Who the fuck nearly killed my fucking daughter?
38. I am not one to be fucking messed with
40. Sensitive little baby
41. I hadn't told him that I loved him
42. I wanted to kill him
43. Because the woman that I love was raped by men that wanted to get to me!
44. Is Charlotte okay?
45. I know about you and Brett
46. I love you
47. I'm so madly in love with you, Olivia
48. I'm about to get a lot more soppy, Olivia
49. NEXT BOOK
50. UPDATE ON MY LIFE
Part One - Rewrite

39. Like a little girl would with her father

63.7K 2.2K 1.4K
By MissEllenX

Okay so, I hope you're all enjoying this book so far.

If you're wondering, no Brett isn't mafia. He just runs a gang kind of, they raid drug shipments for money. They own businesses illegally, but they're well known.

And even payoff the local police men to stay out of jail.

It will all come out eventually, but just to give you some more insight.

Thanks for reading commenting and voting, it means so much to me.

Third person POV

Brett had cleaned himself off and Liam's place before heading back home to see how his kids and Olivia were dealing with everything. He knew that it would've shaken them up, especially Olivia and Charlotte - he just wasn't sure how they'd react.

Walking into the house, he loosened his tie with his right hand, letting hang loosely around his neck. He unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt, letting out a tired sigh.

When he entered the kitchen, he found Olivia sat there drinking - eyes on the door as if she was waiting for him to return.

Brett froze when his gaze landed on her.

She looked distraught and tired. He didn't know what to say, what could he say?

Olivia's body stiffened and she straightened her back at the sight of Brett. He looked tired, but he wasn't shaken up about what had happened today, he looked the same as he always did after a day at work.

They stared at one another for a long minute, until Olivia spoke up.

"Aren't you going to say anything?", She seethed.

Brett swallowed at the harsh tone, fuck. "What do you want me to say?", He asked, his tone gentle and his gaze soft as he stares down at her. He hadn't moved, not yet. He stayed standing still in the doorway, his gaze fixed on her.

She looked so small sat there, and it made Brett realize how dangerous his life was for her and for his kids...

This was the first time something had happened like this - nobody had ever gone for his family, nobody. It was an unwritten rule in England, but he guessed that the Russians did things a little differently.

Olivia laughed at his question. "Are you fucking kidding me, Brett?", She raised a brow, staring across at him in disbelief.

He said nothing again.

This time though, Olivia rose from her seat and made her way to stand right in front of him. Brett did not move and inch, his eyes just followed her every movement. He peered down at her, his jaw clicking with frustration with what had happened.

He was angry too - but it didn't get them anywhere.

"Charlotte was nearly fucking killed!", She whisper yelled, slapping his chest once. "Are you even fucking listening?", She slapped his chest again.

Brett stood still, just watching her.

He knew what he had almost lost today, and he was sorting it as they spoke but... He didn't know how to explain to Olivia that they would be safe again really soon. He couldn't tell her that he'd killed one of them, and would kill every last one of them if they came for his family, including Olivia.

She slapped his chest again, and again, and again. Tears streaming down her face. Tears of anger and also sadness. "She could have died!", She cries, slapping his hard chest over and over again. She didn't stop, she kept hitting him and hitting him, and he just took it.

He swallowed at the sight, his heart sinking to the bottom of his chest.

He still said nothing though, he had a feeling that whatever he said, would make things even worse. He couldn't say anything to make what had happened go away, or make it any less serious.

So he said nothing.

Instead, he wrapped his arms around her small and fragile body, and pulled her into his large chest. She struggled against him for the first few moments, but then she whimpered against his chest, clinging to the material there, she held onto him.

Like a little girl would with her father.

She held Brett and Brett held her.

His breathing ragged, and his chest stinging with the multiple slaps he'd received. He stood straight and held her in his arms, swallowing at the ache that had formed in his own heart at the sound of her weeping into his chest.

One of his hands found the back of her head, and he softly stroked the hair that lay there. His chin rested atop her head, and he said nothing.

He said nothing, he just simply held her.

For minutes, maybe even hours.

Olivia cried and Brett let her.

Okay, so I'm going to skip to the middle of the night :) How cute is Brett really though... I mean, he just shot someone dead but look at him holding Olivia whilst she hits him and cries. He's a softie for her and his kids.

I love that about him.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of the chapter. Still in third person, btw.

2AM.

Olivia had woken up in her own bed, face stinging with the remanence of her salty tears. Her heart aching with the memories of what had happened yesterday.

She swallowed and remembered how Brett carried her to her bed, he tucked her in, kissed her forehead, and left without uttering one single word.

She wanted to talk to him, she wanted to tell him that she knew that it wasn't his fault really. And that she knew he'd be doing everything in his power to fix this, whatever this was.

And so she climbed out of bed, and made her way to his bedroom. She knocked on his door once, and pushed it open. She expected him to be asleep, or laid in bed, but he wasn't. He was sat on the sofa at the other end of his room.

He was wearing nothing but some grey sweatpants, and was drinking whiskey.

Olivia swallowed at the sight and took him in. His eyes were glossy in the dim-light of the room, and his cheeks slightly red - he had been crying.

He'd been drinking and crying.

Her heart broke at the sight of the man before her. He was so fucking powerful but he was a broken man, broken in so many more ways than one, and she hated that she couldn't help him. He did everything for his children, and he almost lost Charlotte last night.

She'd been so stuck up in her own emotions about the event, that she hadn't even talked to him about how he felt... And how he was dealing with it.

Olivia had spoken to Charlotte - who understood what happened, and said that she was thankful for daddy saving them. Olivia had agreed and that was that.

But Brett...

No one had asked how he felt.

And at the sight of the broken man crying, Olivia stepped into his room, closing the door quietly behind her. Brett watched her, silently. His hooded gaze filled with despair and longing. He placed down his glass when she stepped closer.

His spread thighs clenched a little when she stopped in front of him.

Brett stared up into her eyes and said nothing because he still had no idea what to say.

And when she dropped to her knees, in-between his legs, he still had no idea what to say.

Nor did he when she pulled down his sweatpants, eyes still fixed on his.

And when she placed her lips against the head of his cock, he swallowed, watching her closely. Olivia said nothing - she just wanted to make him happy and please him, and she knew that she didn't know how to talk about what had happened.

So this...

This is all she could think of...

It would relax him for a while, and take his mind of things hopefully - and that was all she wanted to do for him.

Ease his pain and sadness just for a little while.

Olivia took his now throbbing cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip of it, her gaze staying on his face. Brett closed his eyes and rested his head back against the top of the sofa, spreading his thighs even further.

Olivia rested her palms flat against his thighs. Her jaw ached with his full size in her mouth - she could only fit half of his length in her mouth, he was too big to fit it all in.

And so, she brought one of her hands to his cock, fucking the bottom half of it, whilst she sucked and licked the top half of it, including his sensitive tip - which she spent a lot of time on.

Brett groaned when her tiny hand held his cock, and jerked it.

His gaze snapped open and looked down at her. His heart aching at the sight of Olivia on her knees for him, her eyes fuelled with desire now, but also hope.

His hands found her hair and fisted it lightly, guiding her mouth to a faster pace.

She gagged, and her eyes watered, and when he came she swallowed every last drop of his warm and salty cum.

Brett swallowed, breathing heavy now. His chest rose and fell rapidly.

And he brought his hand to Olivia's cheek, his thumb stroking her cheekbone as he admired her. She was so beautiful, both on the outside and on the inside.

She was perfect.

And then, for the first time since the incident this morning, he spoke to her.

His voice hoarse, heavy with lust and sleep.

"I need you, Olivia.", He breathed, eyes shining with something that Olivia didn't recognise. "I need you.", He repeated, head dipping. His chin hit his chest and his eyes closed tightly.

Olivia said nothing, she rose to her feet and lapped onto him.

Brett looked up again, meeting her gaze.

She nodded her head slightly, and then wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him into her chest. Brett let her, and wrapped his own arms around the back of her.

He rested his cheek against her chest and closed his eyes again.

Breathing in her scent, he relaxed against her.

Olivia held him, she didn't know how long for, but she held him.

And he was thankful for it.

What do we think guys? How fucking cute was them two scenes? :( I need a Brett in my life.

He's so broken and carries his broken pieces too well for anyone to notice.

Please, vote and comment, it gives me motivation to keep writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...