Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

61

795 15 4
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

"Woah.." I dragged out the word with a slight gasp, the minute I saw the front of the Airbnb, I had certainly been amazed.

There was a chunk of Hawaii's favorite tree, the palm trees around the place. There was a roof with rough pillars holding it up. There was a little patio with a brown fan swirling around under the table. A lit up pathway with stairs to the front of it, there had also been lights on the steps. A lot of details were put into this vacation Airbnb, I'll say that for sure.

"Let's go in!" I excitedly yelped and turned my head over my shoulder to look at Harry with a smile on his face at my excitement.

"Cmon," he muttered between his teeth.

I dropped my luggage on the floor, taking a good look around the place just with my eyes. This was amazing, the elegant kitchen was bigger than my whole childhood home.

"Should we go check out our rooms?" I bit my fingernails in excitement to see the rest of this Airbnb.

"Rooms?" Harry snickered in disbelief, "sweet pea don't you mean room?"

"There's only one room..?" I asked, knitting my brows together.

"One bed, too." He smirked like this was funny, it wasn't.

"I'm sleeping on the couch then." I huffed with crossed arms, "I am not sleeping in the same bed as you."

"If you say so." He said in a sing-song voice, squeezing my tense shoulders with his bare hands. He released, and walked into the kitchen opening the pantry.

"We should go to the beach." I suggested.

"I'd love to see you in a bikini." He remarked, not even looking at me, rather at the food stocked shelves.

"I'll wear a wetsuit if you keep that shit up." I pointed at him, this made him turn around and lock eyes with me.

"Do not wear a wetsuit." He demanded, making me roll my eyes slightly.

I walked over to my suitcase, digging through the little sections. I pulled out one of my navy blue two piece bikinis. If it wasn't already obvious, navy blue and deep red are my favorite colors. I grabbed the two piece; skipping in the living room to change.

I slowly took my shirt off, making sure that Harry was watching. He wasn't, so I cleared my throat, making his eyes advert to me slowly pulling my shirt off of my toned body.

"Harry don't stare at me." I teased because my intentions were for him to look at me. I was wearing only my black lace bra and a pair of leggings, of course matching black lace underwear.

"How could I not?" The corners of his lips turned up into a seductive smirk, making my cheeks inflate.

I slowly pulled my leggings off, making his eyes gawk. He likes when woman wear matching sets of underwear and bras from what I've observed.

I was now left in my matching bra and underwear set. I contemplated on which one I should take off first. I decided to go with my bra and save best for last.

I slipped the straps of my bra off, lightly putting my hand over my mouth to fake a gasp like the porno girls do. Then took my arms behind my back and unclipped the bra clip. The covering of my boobs suddenly fell down, and I was just left in my underwear.

I grabbed my underwear and wrapped my fingers in the band; tugging them down making a quiet moan come from Harry, and a smirk from me.

I grabbed the navy bathing suit that had gems on the straps. I pulled it up and over my head, then slid onto my shoulders. Quickly pulling the bottoms up and covering my ass.

"Were you doing a strip tease for payback from a couple nights ago?" He asked, thoughts came back to me when he just undressed himself right in front of me, only ending up being in boxers.

"Maybe.." I bit my lip, "now go get your swimming trunks on so we can hit the beach!" I was so pumped with adrenaline, I haven't been to the beach in a while.

He threw his shirt off, pulling down his sweatpants leaving him in swimming trunks. He was wearing swimming trunks the whole time? His bare skin had been coated in the dark tattoo ink. "Always prepared." He winked at me.

I chuckled slightly, as I slipped on some cheap sandals that came with this Airbnb. The sandals were similar ones you'd get at the nail salon after your finished pedicure.

"Come on, let's go." I chuckled, he walked up next to me and held the front door open. I thanked him, and we started the walk to the beach. It was only 3 minutes if you drove, 15 minutes if you walked. We didn't have a car with us, it was back in New York at the airport, the only solution right now was to walk.

So there we were, we walked down the piers seeing the best sights of Honolulu, Hawaii. Our bodies getting nice tans due to the warm Hawaiian sun, soaking in all the light. You told me a few jokes that weren't really that funny and you knew it, but we both laughed anyway.

I saw the sight of the beach ahead, and Harry took this as an opportunity for a great view.

"Ah, The Islands Of Aloha." Harry peacefully exhaled, closing his eyes and stretching arms out as the breeze picked up, making his shirt and hair blow in the wind as I could hear the ocean calling us.

"Harry, can I borrow your phone please?" I asked, lightly tugging it from his hands. I remembered his password, hopefully it hadn't changed.

I typed *1234* in the passcode, making it unlock. I clicked on the camera button and directed it towards him. He looked so reckless  and free. I snapped the photo, and smiled to myself at the results. I liked seeing him like this, this is the Harry I liked. I didn't hate this Harry.

He took his phone back, rolling his eyes once he had seen the picture. "Cmon, let's go for a swim."

I slipped my sandals off, feeling the warm sand between my toes. According to seeing tourists walking around in souvenir T-shirts, this was none other than Waikiki Beach.

Harry slowly intertwined our fingers, it felt like the sixth time he has done that today.. surprisingly I didn't mind. He walked us over to the large body of water, it smelled salty like an ocean would. I couldn't believe I was here in Hawaii, this was astonishing.

I dipped my feet in the clear water, it was cold and salty. I looked around to observe, kids were playing in the water and splashing all around, this made me smile but downright cripple on the inside.

"It's okay, Bree." Harry said rubbing my shoulder, he knew why I had been sadly staring at the loud and playing kids.

"Let's just go swim?" I changed the topic, Harry smiled at me.

This was Hawaii. I shouldn't be sad, I just need to make do with what I have and give up being upset on what I don't have control over.

"You're a good swimmer yeah?" He asked, making me nod. I slowly let go of our intertwined hands, as I dove in into the deep waters of Honolulu's greatest beach.

"Wait for me!" I heard him chuckle as my head was under water, I could hear his voice from miles away as I continued swimming faster.

I swear to fucking god if I see a shark..

I cupped my hands to paddle faster, when I looked down it looked pretty deep making my nerves tie. I dove up for air, Harry had now been caught up with me. Of course he caught up quickly, he's Harry.

"I'm worried to go farther." I laughed under my breath, slightly panting for air since I went without it for so long.

"I want to do something." He whispered against my ear, as I felt the water droplets drip off of his hair and on my neck.

"What?" I smiled, biting my quivering purple lip.

"Hop onto my back," he ordered. I splashed over closer to him, digging my hands into his torso and lifting my legs to wrap around his toned hips.

"Hold your breath, baby." I could see the smirk on his face at the nickname, making me playfully kick his hip.

My lips were slightly parted, but immediately closed the minute I felt my body sink in the water. I internally gasped as Harry sped through the water at ease, going farther. I would be scared if I was by myself, but with Harry I wasn't.

He pointed with one of his fingers, motioning me to look at the school of tropical fish. They were colored different purples, greens, pinks; any color in existence a type of fish matched it. The sea life was so easy to see since the breathtaking ocean water was as clear as day, it wasn't one bit murky. I gawked my eyes, they were starting to hurt from the salt water getting in them, but the sights I was seeing was completely worth the risk.

I lightly tapped his chest in need of air, he immediately flew up, I breathed in and exhaled the minute air entered through my nose and out of my mouth.

"It's cool, innit?" He asked with a smirk, as I hopped off of his shoulders and tied my hands behind his wet neck soaked with water droplets.

"Very cool." I smiled, as I hopped on his back once more. This time, he quickly started swimming us back to the coastline.

I don't know how he swam so fast, he only used his arms and my weight limited the pressure of his legs. I suppose he's just a really trained swimmer?

Once Harry had set me down on the sand, I giggled slightly as it started to stick to my wet skin. He sat down next to me, absorbing the sun to give him a certain glow that only he could cherish.

After a few minutes of soaking in the Hawaiian heat, a group of pretty woman walk by us who were wearing scandalous matching bathing suits, almost their whole tits popping out of them.

"Hey." One of the blonde ones said. She had long hair that went down to her hip, gray eyes, and quite a lot of makeup applied just for the beach. Once I had snapped out of my train of thought, I remembered she had spoken.

"Hello, do I know you?" I politely asked.

"I wasn't talking to you, smart ass." She crossed her arms, "him." She pointed at a relaxed Harry who was just trying to soak in the sun.

"What was that sugar?" He asked, adverting his eyes up and down at the woman's perfect body.

"Who is she?" The blonde who was starting to get on my fucking nerves asked, pointing over to me with her thumb.

"Who are you?" Harry defended, intertwining his hands with mine and squeezed it. My eyes widened as he did that, an innocent look creeped on his face like he didn't know what he was doing, but he knew exactly what he was doing.

This made her go silent, and make me smirk. She walked away, leading the group of girls behind her like lost little puppies trotting behind its beloved owner.

"Bitch." I growled under my breath, taking one last final glance at the bitchy woman who had an unnecessary attitude. I released Harry's hand now that she and her little friends were gone.

"That's woman for ya," Harry tutted and shook his head in disapproval. He's probably used to it, woman are always all up on Harry.

"Don't know what her problem was." I crossed my arms with a small scoff.

"Don't you get it? Jealousy." Harry said.

"Jealous of what?" I stuck my lip between my teeth.

"You really don't get it?" Harry dragged on, making me shake my head 'no' in response.

"You'll figure it out someday." He said, sticking his tongue between his teeth and leaving me confused.

The sun was starting to set on the horizon, making a pretty shade of light strawberry pinks and dark grape purples. The palm trees on the coast swayed back and forth in the breeze, it was utterly an outstanding sight to say the least.

I just pushed the jealousy conversation from before to the back of my mind. I really didn't care to talk about some random woman I saw at the beach who was flirting with Harry and being a bitch to me for no reason.

"So pretty." I whispered to myself looking at the sunset, I bit my lip as I leaned farther back into the sand.

Harry looked over at me, my sticky body had been slightly covered in sand but I really didn't care too much, I'll just easily brush it off on our way back to the Airbnb.

"You can finally say you've been in an Airbnb." Harry brought up, I remembered the conversation we had on the way to the airport as we talked about how I've never been in an Airbnb. It made me smile knowing that he remembered our conversation, too.

"Yeah." My lips turned up higher, making my eyes slightly crinkle at the sides.

"Should we go back?" He asked, making me nod knowing that we'll probably come back to this spectacular beach tomorrow anyway.

I stood up from the sand, immediately feeling a sharp pain rush throughout my entire body. "Ouch." I said quietly, as I dragged my hand along my arm, my skin felt ripped and torn. I couldn't see what was up with my skin because it was dark now; but holy fuck was I sunburnt.

"Yeah, I definitely need to get back to the house. I'm so sunburnt." I whispered and shook my head that I let my skin get this bad.

I could see Harry's smile under the gleaming glow of the tinted sun. We walked back to our Airbnb in comfortable silence.

-

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, my skin looked so dry and peeled. I hated it, it burned badly. I didn't have any sunscreen, so obviously I was going to get burnt since I had been out in the sun all day.

As I was still observing my burning skin in the bathroom, Harry walked in making me jump at my feet in surprise.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked with quirked brows. His eyes adverted down to my cracked skin, making him not answer my question and immediately take my hand in his.

"What are you-"

He dragged me all the way into the single bedroom, roughly pushing me onto the mattress.

What was going on?

Harry walked over to his tiny suitcase, getting on his knees and shuffling through the pockets. He pulled out a silver green tin can, walking back over to me being sprawled out on the comfortable mattress.

"Lay on your stomach." He mumbled screwing the lid of the can open with his large hands. I was confused, but did as he said. I immediately felt the burn when I moved to flip myself over on my sunburnt stomach.

I felt the sensation of a cold gel being applied to the burns on my back, making me slightly moan at the feeling. The cold gel, easing my hot burns caused by the sun. Harry's hands rubbed in circles with the gel over my burns, his hands felt so soft against my breaking red skin.

"What is that stuff?" I asked, referring to whatever soothing gel he was applying on my back. I knew it wasn't sunscreen, because that's more of a cream consistency.

"Aloe Vera gel." He informed, making me slightly nod.

"Oh, I didn't know that helped with sunburns?" I said.

"Yeah. My mother taught me all about this kind of skincare stuff." He sniffled slightly, making my eyebrows quirk.

I felt his hands leave my back and shoulders, so I turned over and sat up on the mattress. My back was starting to feel slightly better already.

"Thank you, Harry." I smiled, watching him get off of the bed and put the Aloe Vera gel back in his suitcase.

"Of course." He responded, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand, followed by another sniffle and exhale.

"You okay?" I asked, making his eyes shoot up at me and slightly shrug his shoulders.

"I'm fine, don't worry.. I just.. miss her." He answer with a lot of pauses between his statements, his tone was filled with pure sadness.

"Who?" I asked putting my hands in my lap.

"My mother." He surprisingly responded, I didn't think he would actually tell me. My eyes drooped down in sympathy for him.

He walked back over to the bed, sitting right next to me. He looked really upset, and I did what I had to. I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in for a hug. I felt the curls of his hair lightly tickle my cheek which comforted me in the weirdest way. I don't know what happened with his mother, but right now I just wanted him to not be sad about it. He wrapped his arm around my neck, watching out for the sunburns.

"Thank you, Bree." He whispered in my ear, making me nod.

"Of course." I whispered back.

The minute I felt a teardrop hit my neck, a tear of sympathy that had fell from my eyes just dripped off of my cheek.

I slowly pressed my lips against the teardrop tattoo on the side of his warm neck. I never really kissed him on the neck much, maybe once or twice. But here we were.

"You say you don't cry, Harry. But you do, and that's perfectly okay. You just need some affection once in a while. And I'm here to give it to you."

///

This chapter was so fun and sad to write! Ha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...
66.8K 1.1K 28
[c o m p l e t e] Tom Holland FanFiction ___ I entered the room to see one big bed, not two, ONE. I turned to Tom, sweet smile on my face "you have...
102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...
29.9K 2.1K 11
Sang and the boys are finally out of Ashley Waters.. what adventures lay ahead? This is a fanfiction, I don't own Sang or the boys, or the Academy...