Summer Boy

By Shadamy13

Winter is cold, spiring is rain, fall is winds, but Summer is warm and filled with love? It's summer for the... More

Last day
Girls Admey
Lovey Dovey
Summer Time
Sunset
Midnight Truth or Dare
Seduce Me
The Mission
I Only Love You
Be My First

C36

556 23 5
By Shadamy13

Sonics P.O.V

"C-C36..." She mumbled her face deep red. I blushed as well.

"Nice to know.." I chuckled and she blushed even more.

"C-can you walk me home it's getting late!" She exclaimed tugging on my arm.

"Alright well night guys I'm gonna walk her him. Everyone went their separate ways and I walked Ames home.

"So can I come in?" I softly spoke looking in her eyes.

"Of course!" She smiled and blushed letting me in.

"I'll be back!" She quickly ran up the stairs and I took a seat on the couch.

Finally, she came back down the stairs with footie pjs. I laughed and she giggled sitting next me. I pulled my white T-shirt over my chest.

"So what do you wanna do?" She said getting closer to me. I blushed and wrapped my arm around waist.

"I don't know princess depends what would you like too do?" I whispered in a husky voice. Her face was as red as Knuckles blushing so hard I left her speechless.

"You trying to seduce me?" She pouted making a cute face.

"Maybe depends!" I chuckle and she smacks my shoulder.

"Sonic keep your stuff in your pants." She giggled.

"Hmm depends can you keep yours in the footie pjs?" I chuckled more starring at the part where it was unzipping at her chest.

"Eh!!" She squealed pulling it up.

"Anyway.." She sighed.

"Would you like to stay and watch a move?" She asked.

"Of course I will what movies ya got?"

She pointed to the top shelf across the room.

"You pick a movie and I'll make popcorn!" She said strutting her way to the kitchen. I could help but watch how she made her hips bounce said to side. Her ass looked to tender and plump to squeeze. I reached my hand to have a touch then I went for more I clutched the left one I gave the other one a playful smack.

"SooOOONIC!!!!!!" She yelled slapping me across the fast.

"Ow ow ow ow!!" I whimpered in the corner holding my left cheek.

"D-don't d-do that!!!!" She blushed.

"Sorry Ames.. It looked like it needed a squeeze especially with that mean as walk!" I smirked.

"Trying to impress me hmmm?" I rose my elbow and she blushed more.

"W-well at least I didn't grab your ass!!" She pouted.

"Come on I know you like it.. In fact I bet you want more.." I wrapped both my arms around her whispering in her ear. She blushed closing her eyes softly bitting her bottom lip.

    I pulled her for a deep passionate kiss.

"Mm!" She wrapped her arms around me. My hands sled around her hips down to her firm ass. I gave it a tight squeeze. I saw her blush more when I took her bottom lip and sucked on it. Slowly she parted her lips and I sled my tongue and started tasting hers.

"Oh Sonic.." Ames panted pulling away.

"Yes?" I purred kissing her neck down to her collar bone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
659K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
809K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...