Secret Kitten

By gwjoedoe

After a steamy one-sided reveal, Marinette is faced to deal with the consequences of her night with Chat/Adri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Important
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
the end???

Chapter 27

726 18 18
By gwjoedoe

I'm just going to say thank you all for the support . I had no doubts but now I'm certain that my readers are the best in the world !

I have a lot to say but since I don't want to make this any longer .I wrote a bigger note and more chapters that will be soon on SKP . The summary of everything is that I owe all of you a very sincere thank you . You guys have no idea how your words helped me. I hope that you're all doing okay and If not I just hope you know that things will get better

My full love and support goes to every single one of you

Now back to the story, after rereading it twice and reading every single comment , I decided to continue the story as it goes and improve my least favorite chapters later on. You can rest assure that unlike me you won't have to reread it (although I send a special thank you to chat-and-ladybug because this reader read it all twice, special kisses and hugs to you )

This chapter serves not only as a fluff chapter but also as a refresher to all of you my readers of what's going on and what is important

See you very very soon dear readers also tell me in the comments if you are team louis or team emma

For the first time ever, Marinette wasn't nervous or scared about being in the doctor's office. She was actually excited. This was a day she and Adrien had been waiting, for a long time, and knew they would remember forever. After all it wasn't everyday they got to see their kitten for the second time.

It was strange for her to think back to the last ultrasound. So much had changed since then. For starters, last time she didn't have a gorgeous tall blond by her side. His presence was always enough to make her feel ready to take on the world if necessary. Her relationship with him, although still very secretive, was perfect.

Even her parents seemed to approve of him. Her dad already treated him like a son. Luckily, home wasn't the only place where things changed for better as school had also surprisingly changed since Lila disappeared. It was good her friends finally saw how toxic she was.

However, it still annoyed Marinette that she had escaped without paying for her lies and schemes. It wasn't as if they weren't trying to catch that sneaky liar. Unfortunately, daily patrols always came up empty.

Sadly, the silence from the villains only increased Marinette's worries. It frightened her just imagining what they could be up to. The more time passed, the more insecure Marinette became about her promise to kitten to have Paris safe before his or her arrival.

Nevertheless, the last thing the bluenette wanted was to ruin this wonderful day with worries or fears. No, this day was all about her precious Kitten. Doing her best not to let her worries overtake her, she decided to focus on the only other person in the waiting room: her precious kitty.

He moved in his chair and she took the opportunity to snuggle comfortably into his warm embrace. It really felt good being alone with him. He just had a way of making her feel like she was perfectly made to fit perfectly in his loving arms.

She looked up at him while he just kept peacefully reading a brochure. He was so focused on the words that he didn't even notice she had laid her head on his shoulder. It was incredible that even while doing something so mundane as reading. He still found a way to make it look charming and endearing. She really was lucky to have such a handsome and perfect boyfriend.

"Did you know that in just 4 more weeks our Kitten will be able to hear me and my awesome puns?" He commented as he read it from the brochure offered by the clinic. "I wonder what pun I should use first?"

The bluenette blinked twice to make sure she understood what her boyfriend had said. Taking it as a joke she laughed but quickly stopped when she realized he was actually being serious. "Please tell me you aren't already thinking about corrupting our precious kitten with puns."

"I would only teach the best ones," he argued in his defense.

Absolutely not, was Marinette's first thought. There was no way she would let Adrien turn their poor innocent Kitten into a pun loving goof. One punning cat was already enough.

However, before she said she couldn't handle that many puns, she looked at him and really couldn't resist him when he gave her that poor innocent kitty look. Truthfully, if she could resist him or his forest green eyes, then they wouldn't even need to be at the doctor's office.

She adored those eyes. But if their Kitten happened to have them, then it was game over for Marinette. Compromising, she sighed and said, "fine... as long as it's not just cat puns."

"Yes! Our kid will be punstoppable!"

Shaking her head no at his terrible pun, but with a smile on her lips and safely in the comfort of his arms, she called him out. "You are such a dork!"

He laughed and kissed her forehead causing her to blush. "As long as I get to be your dork. I don't care."

"I love having my dorky kitty with me," she admitted, still smiling.

"There is nowhere else I would rather be," Adrien confessed as he enjoyed this moment. For a black cat, he had to admit he was extremely lucky because somehow... he... Adrien Chat Noir Agreste... had managed to get the prettiest and most awesome girl in the world.

Being this close to her in public was so rare that he was going to enjoy every second. It was nice to have her this close because it gave him the chance to really admire his ladynette. She really was cute with her little blush and her freckles, and her irresistible bluebell eyes.

Secretly he hoped their kitten got Marinette's beautiful hair, her freckles, her fierce brave spirit, and her laugh. "I love you," he whispered in her ear, knowing it would make her blush even more. She really was cute when she was flustered.

"I love you too," she replied back, with red tomato cheeks and a swooned heart.

It was during their tender moment that a nurse came and called them to the doctor's office. The Adrienette couple would have been disappointed, if not for the fact that they were going to see their kitten . How exciting.

The blond held her hand as they entered the office. Doctor Debbie smiled kindly as they walked in and immediately pointed to two chairs for them to sit down. Adrien hadn't met this doctor before, but based on first impressions, she seemed kind, but still professional. Hopefully he was right.

Since she also didn't know him, her attention immediately turned to him. Sporting her friendly smile, she introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Doctor Martin, but everyone calls me Debbie. I've already met Marinette, but I don't think I've had the pleasure to meet you."

"Hi, I'm Adrien Agreste, the dad," he proudly and awkwardly introduced himself.

The doctor blinked twice in surprise before shaking his hand. "I'm sorry, and of course this is none of my business, but Agreste as in the son of Gabriel Agreste, the fashion designer?"

Marinette was surprised the doctor recognized him so fast. Adrien on the other hand, although accustomed to everyone knowing his last name, still reacted like he did most of the time, embarrassed and shy. Nervously, he rubbed the back of his neck as he explained to the doctor, "yes, that's me, but can we please keep my identity secret? Marinette and I have not gone public yet. We don't want..."

Before he could even finish, she assured him very clearly, "for me there is nothing more sacred than privacy. I take my patients' privacy very seriously. Everything that we talk about here stays between us and my notes. I promise."

"Thank you." Just like that, Adrien knew not only that he liked her, but that he could trust her.

"Well, now that we all know each other, let's start the 20 week check up by looking at the baby. That's what you're most excited for, right?" Debbie began the exam with a smile almost as wide as theirs.

Thankfully for their hearts, the doctor was quick to prepare everything, and soon enough, they were looking at their little kitten. To Marinette, it still felt like a dream came true to have Adrien there with her.

His green eyes sparkled, staring at the screen. For him, it was pretty clear their Kitten was going to be the most perfect and adorable baby in the world. Momentarily, he looked at Marinette and grabbed her hand. He really loved her and Kitten so much. They were the family he always dreamed of.

Marinette felt him squeeze her hand. This was really happening. She was there with the best boyfriend, looking at the most amazing baby in the world. She had to do her best not to start crying already.

The doctor seeing the two proud parents began to explain, "You see there is the head, those are eyes, the nose, the mouth..."

"Look at that tiny nose and those big eyes," the blond repeated, still amazed. His heart melted noticing his little Kitten was sucking his thumb.

"It looks so different from last time," Marinette said in complete awe, still not believing how much the baby had changed. Their Kitten actually looked like a baby this time.

"That's what happens as babies develop," Doctor Martin laughed.

"And is everything okay? Because I read..." Adrien asked with the fear of someone that spent way to long searching about pregnancy online.

Lucky the doctor was familiar with first time parents and explained everything, always with a calm tone and a smile. Adrien did his best to pay attention to the words of the doctor, but it was hard when in front of him was the best distraction in the world. He did catch a few of her words between moments of complete awe and wonder.

The baby was developing well. Everything seemed perfect. Also, apparently, their little Kitten was now the size of a banana. While the doctor explained that, Marinette heard Adrien whisper, "my petite banana noir." With a smile, the bluenette turned her head to him only to see he was staring at the screen with the same enthusiastic look he used when they watched his favorite anime.

In her mind, she had imagined many times how he would react and how happy he would be at this moment. It still was nothing compared to the reality of the moment. The doctor's excitement increased, and both parents looked at her. "Well it seems like we're in luck because I'm able to tell you the gender of you want."

"No, we want it to be a surprise," the bluenette quickly answered, turning her eyes to the screen, not wanting to lose a second. Adrien nodded. It didn't matter if the doctor said Kitten was a girl or boy, because he already loved him or her so much.

The doctor continued the appointment slowly to give them more time for questions and more time looking at their baby. When the moment came and the doctor played the heartbeat, Adrien forgot everything he knew about piano or music or symphony, because that sound was the most incredible melody in the world.

Once their consultation was over and after much advice, the nurse was super quick to get in and get all the information. She barely waited for Marinette and Adrien to leave the office. It was good that they were so efficient there.

In the end of this wonderful moment, Marinette was stuck with the feeling of life going back to normal, most importantly of Adrien leaving her to return to his busy schedule. The bluenette just didn't think it would be this hard to be away from her prince.

"I wish we could have just a little longer together," she said trying her best not to look disappointed.

"What if I told you my photoshoot was canceled today? So, I'm all yours." The blond had wanted to keep the fact they could spend the afternoon together a surprise and it was worth it just to see the way her eyes glowed with happiness.

He watched as her ladybug brain quickly began to come up with a plan for them. "Then, let's go to the park. It's super romantic, plus I think I heard André would be there. If we're lucky, we might get to eat his awesome ice cream."

"Sounds like a plan, Bugaboo," he told her. While in the park and in the public view, they were careful not to be seen. It seemed all her ladybug luck was on their side, because they managed to find André somewhat quickly.

"You could have let me pay," Marinertte told him.

"And miss the chance to offer ice cream to my girl? No chance," he replied.

"You don't always have to spoil me..."

"... and yet... it's one of my favorite things to do," he told her as he carefully, but dangerously, dared to place his arm around her. For a little more discretion and privacy to eat their ice cream, they found the perfect place under a tree and with a perfect view of the park. So, with ice cream in their hands, they sat under a tree.

"We should probably start thinking of names." He spoke casually, as if he hadn't thought of a few names himself, all of them awesome of course.

"I always liked Emma for a girl and Hugo or Louis for a boy," the bluenette spoke, also casually hiding the fact she had those names picked out since she fell in love with him.

Adrien paused for a second to think. Sadly, he had to admit those names were better than the one he had on his mind. It seemed Kirito Kirigaya Agreste, or Eren Jaeger Agreste, or even Yo Shindo Agreste would never exist.

"You hate the names, don't you?" Marinette worried because of his lingering silence. Maybe he had even better names? It's just that she had picked each of them so carefully. Emma was not only an homage to his mother Emilie, but also meant universal, which went perfectly with the overall super talented girl that Marinette imagined. Emma, in the bluenette's mind, was going to be like Adrien and be universally good at everything.

Happy with her name choice, he was quick to reassure, "I love them. I think Emma is perfect for a girl. It's similar to Emilie, like my mom."

"That's why I choose it. I also like Emilie, if you prefer." After listening to all the times Adrien talked about his mother, Marinette insisted on finding a way to honor his mom. This way seemed the best choice.

Adrien smiled, certain that wherever his mother was, she would be happy too. "I wish you and Kitten could have met her. She would have loved you and our child so much."

"I wish I could meet her too. She must have been one amazing woman."

"My mom was the one that always took care of me growing up. She was the one that played with me. She taught me how to pose... how to not be afraid of the cameras. She took care of me when I was sick." Adrien sighed. "If she was here, she would shower our Kitten with gifts and love."

Until that moment, he hadn't realized how much it hurt that his mother would never meet Marinette or Kitten. On the other hand, their kitten was really never going to meet Emilie. He or she would never know how kind and sweet Grandma was. Marinette took his hand and promised him, "I know it's not the same, but you'll tell Kitten stories about her. We'll show her movie to Kitten."

Adrien smiled sadly at her words and made a promise too. He promised to himself to enjoy his time with Kitten and Marinette to its fullest. At least once a week he was going to take Marinette and Kitten to somewhere nice, like the park they were in, and just enjoy family time.

Marinette held his hand tighter and brought him back from his thoughts to her and her words. "We'll do our best to make sure our Kitten grows up knowing about your mom and how amazing she was. I promise."

To stop himself from crying, Adrien decided to talk about the other names. "I love the other names too, Hugo reminds me of Hugo Lloris, the soccer player. He is awesome. Louis would be like Louis Vuitton. That would be so appropriate since you and my father are great designers. Maybe he could be a designer too."

Marinette blinked twice, but quickly understood Adrien was trying to change the topic because it was getting too painful. With an enthusiastic smile she explained, "To be honest, I choose Hugo because it means mind. I always imagined him being incredibly smart like you. Louis on the other hand means famous warrior, so he would be super agile and quick, like me as Ladybug or you during fencing."

Meanwhile, at the Agreste mansion, the mood was somber. Natalie knocked on Gabriel's office door. He didn't answer so she carefully opened the door. There he was, a shadow of the man he used to be. She mostly blamed Lila and her pressure for his current state. After all, he only changed after her akumatization and her moving into the house. Every day, he seemed a little worse and a little more tired. That's why Natalie hoped that maybe looking at his grandchild would help him feel better.

Ignoring the exhausted look on her boss's face, she laid a folder on his desk and told him, "Adrien was so excited when I told him he could have the day off. It was nice of you to cancel his photoshoot and give him the whole day off."

"How did the appointment go?" Gabriel asked, going straight to the point like usual.

"According to the medical file, the baby is developing well. The doctor was even able to figure out the gender, although Marinette and Adrien didn't want to know. It's all in there inside the folder with the doctor's notes." She casually pushed the folder closer to him. He didn't notice. His mind found it hard to believe they didn't want to know. It was just a practical thing to know. How else were they going to design clothes for the baby, or choose the toys or the room decor?

Natalie noticed that he hadn't so far as looked at the folder asked, "so are you going to see it? Because I can tell you that it's a..."

He interrupted her before she could finish, "I don't have time for such nonsense. I'm very busy. I have a line to finish and work to complete. If I have time, I'll read it later. You may go."

Natalie didn't take his hostility personally. She knew he was in a lot of pressure with a new line and with Lila. Deciding to give it one last try, she told him, "There's also a picture from the ultrasound if you want to see it."

When he didn't respond, she left his office with a feeling of disappointment. If only he talked to her and told her what was going on. She hadn't seen him this bad since Emilie fell into a coma. Natalie genuinely believed seeing his own grandchild would counteract Lila's negative influence. That vixen fox was doing no good in that house.

For the first time, Natalie didn't know if her boss was going to continue being Hawkmoth. This was the longest he had purposely chosen not to akumatize someone. She hoped this meant that he had decided to stop. Not that Natalie wanted that. As his assistant, she supported her boss either way.

After she left, Gabriel rushed to open the file and finally learned the gender. After knowing the gender, he admired his grandchild and did something he hadn't done in a while. He smiled.

"Does that smile mean your evil villain days are over?" Nooroo asked. Gabriel huffed and went back to work with a little more inspiration than before. The kwami watched with a good feeling. Maybe Hawkmoth's days really were over.

Meanwhile at the park, the two lovebirds continued at the same place. Adrien couldn't help but smile. It had been so long since he felt this free and happy, and he loved it. It was hard to believe it was all thanks to a lady. His lady.

He had to fight the urge to propose and start their whole future right now... the setting was definitely gorgeous enough for it. The whole day had been perfect, and now even the sunset seemed to conspire for a proposal by making Marinette even more beautiful.

Still, he restrained himself. This wasn't nearly as grandiose or perfect as he wanted it to be. His ladynette deserved the best proposal. Plus, he still hadn't asked for Tom's blessing.

"Is there anything more perfect than this?" the bluenette asked, happily in his arms.

"No," he answered, with his eyes only focused on her beauty. Feeling his intense stare on her, she blushed. "Do you wanna look at our kitten again?" he asked.

"It's like you read my mind," she said as he pulled the ultrasound of his pocket.

"How do you imagine our kitten is going to be?" he asked while looking at the ultrasound.

"Perfect. Of course," She replied as she closed her eyes and saw Kitten as the perfect mixture of her and Adrien. Maybe it was her mom's intuition but when she thought of Kitten she always imagined a little girl. Their little Emma was going to have blond hair, blues eyes, freckles, and Chat Noir's cute smile. "Do you think our kitten will look more like me or like you?" Marinette asked.

"It would be cute to have an even tinier and adorable version of you. Still, in the end, all it matters is that we'll be one awesome family." To be honest, he envisioned their kitten as a blue haired and green eyed boy with freckles and a smile, just like Marinette's. Although, it was probably his crazy feline senses made him think of Kitten as a boy instead of a girl. Sure, it would be super cool to name the baby after his mom, but baby Louis also sounded awesome. They could use the name Emma for the next kitten. "Do you ever think how your future's going to be?" he asked.

"After we defeat Hawkmoth, I think it's going to be better than a dream come true." Marinette smiled, all the times her past-self had thought of a future with Adrien, somehow it always felt like a dream or a fantasy. But in his arms, at that moment, she could see it happen.

She could see Emma in cute dresses all made and designed by her. On sunny days, they would take the little girl to a park, like the one they were currently in, and could almost see herself teaching their daughter how to bake, play video games, make, and design dresses. Adrien could teach their girl how to fence, play the piano, speak Chinese, and... lots of things.

"How do you imagine our future? "The bluenette asked, just to know if he imagined it all the same way she did.

"The same way you do." Adrien, always a romantic, liked to believe that dreams come true, and with Marinette by his side, they already had. With his lady in his arms, he definitely was as happy as a prince that had found his princess.

Still thinking about their future, Marinette said, "We should get a hamster. I always wanted one. We should call it..." Just before revealing the perfect name, her phone rang with Alya wanting to know how the appointment went.

While they spoke, Adrien gently placed his hand on Marinette's tiny bump and continued to think about their son. He was going to be perfect, and super energetic like her. Adrien couldn't wait to teach his son the most important things, like how to choose the best anime to watch, how to be a good fencer, and how to play sports. Knowing how to play video games was also important, but that was probably a job more suited for Marinette. She was the best player.

Besides playing video games, there were so many things to do together. One of the first things he could envision was to run across Paris rooftops with the little kid and show him the spectacular views. It was important. He'd get used seeing the city from the rooftops. After all, someday he was going to be a hero.

Another thing he wanted to do was teach their Kitten how to play piano, so that they could play it together for Marinette. When she ended the call, the blond admitted what his heart was screaming at him, "I can't wait to spend my future with you."

"I can't either," Marinette admitted as she snuggled into him, knowing there was no better way to end this perfect day than with her Kitten and her Kitty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636 5 13
During daytime Marinette is just a normal girl in love with her classmate Adrien. Whenever Paris is in danger, she transforms into Ladybug, the super...
89.5K 2.7K 24
When Adrien turns 18 he finally finds out who Ladybug is and he can't wait to date her. Mari finally has the courage to tell Adrien how she feels. Th...
14.8K 98 13
What happens when a ally cat starts to visit you every night , after chat noir being rejected so many times he started visiting marinette, over the m...
126K 3.1K 23
When Chat Noir breaks up with Marinette to fulfill his dreams in the states, he doesn't really know what to expect when he returns years later as Adr...