𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐂�...

By missmoskowitz

𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 �... More

𝟏. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭!
𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚
𝟑. 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟒. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟓. 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟔. 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞
𝟕. 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟎. 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟏. 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟐. 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟑. 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟒. 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝟏𝟓. 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝟏𝟔. 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥
𝟏𝟕. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬
𝟏𝟖. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟗. 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜
𝟐𝟎. 𝐚𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟏. 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟐. 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 & 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟑. 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟒. 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟓. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝟐𝟔. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟐𝟕. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬' 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟗. 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟎. 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟑𝟐. 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟑𝟑. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏
𝟑𝟒. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐
𝟑𝟓. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞
𝟑𝟔. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟑𝟕. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫
author's note (thank u!!)❤️❤️

𝟗. 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

4.3K 95 155
By missmoskowitz

the day after was fun but awkward. maybe it was just for me because i was the only one who knew that both of us liked each other, besides hannah.

i would laugh at his stupid jokes too much and kept trying to make it not obvious which actually made it even more obvious.

we finished filming a little earlier than usual today because today was the day we had karate practice.

that's where we learned the karate choreography for fighting scenes and learned even more martial arts skills.

me and mary changed together into our workout clothes to start heading over to practice.

when we get there, i see jacob and my heart stops.
it's just weird to see him the same since i know he likes me back.

i can see from the corner of my eye that he starts waking over to me and i don't know how to act. my palms start to get sweaty and my heartbeat starts getting faster.

"um, are you okay?," mary asks.
"someone's approaching ten o'clock," i tell her.
she looks in that direction and widens her eyes. she crosses her arms and takes a few steps back taking a sip from her water like she's about to watch a movie happen.

"hey y/n," he says.
"hey," i say. i stutter and my voice cracks mid-way during saying hello. i clear my throat and say it again.
"hey," i say again.
"i just wanted to tell you that we're paired up for training today so you know i'll see you there," he says. he smiles after and then turns around. i see xolo clapping for him and whistling. xolo makes it too obvious for him that i feel bad but also find it kind of funny.

"well, good luck with that," mary says laughing, "i'm paired up with tanner today and we're going to start soon so i'll see you later."
"bye have fun," i tell her.

i have to spend a total of two whole hours of being with him.. alone. well with an exception of our trainer.

i make it to where we train. i see that jacob's already here. his shirt is off and his abs are clearly visible. he's laughing with our trainer, jeff. when he finally notices that i've arrived, he looks at me and holds his state for about four second until he says, "hi y/n."

"hi," i say back.
"you're looking pretty as always."
he strokes my hair
i blush and i feel the butterflies in my stomach.
"awe thank you," i say nervously.

we start training and i keep getting glances from him. i see that he's training harder than usual and think that he's just trying to impress me.
not going to lie, he was impressing me.

then, our trainer, jeff, leaves the room and lets us practice with each other.

jacob turns to me.

"alright princess let's see what you got."

princess.

i laugh. before i start training, i fix my ponytail.

i start doing my tornado kicks towards him which he is supposed to block.

he blocks really hard and strong which almost makes me fall over. i did two consecutive tornado kicks and then stopped because of his hits.

"i'm sorry was i too hard?," he asked sort of scared.
"well yeah but it's fine cause i needa get used to the strong kicks," i tell him.
"ok," he says.
this time, i can tell he made his blocks more gentle.

it was his turn now and i had to block his tornado kicks.
he kicked strong so i had to block stronger. my arms felt weak and bruised after blocking.

he goes again for a second turn and i lose balance because he kicked too hard. i stumble and fall and he tries to grab onto me but ends up falling with me too.

we fall and end up with my back on the mat and his body hovering over mine. we just breathe and stare for a moment embracing each other's presence. i stare into his big and gleaming baby blue eyes while he stares into my y/e/c eyes stroking my loose strands of hair from my messy ponytail.

we didn't realize that our trainer jeff and william walked in earlier.

"alright enough with you two lovebirds get up," william says laughing.

i blush for the thousandth time today and i see that jacob does too. we laugh for a moment and then jacob helps me up the mat. training is over for the day.

*time jump to 9:00 pm*

it's hours later now and i told hannah and mary about what happened at training today.
they tease me for a couple more minutes until we hear a knock at the door.
"come on in," i say.

it's jacob.
mary and hannah fake cough and make it obvious again. he probably knows already. definitely.

"can i talk to you for a minute?"
"sure," i say.

i walk out of the trailer with him, he grabs my hand, and we walk a little far from the trailers.

"where are we going?," i ask confusedly.
"just a few feet away so they don't hear," he responds.
i was beyond confused by now.

he finally stops walking and turns to me.

"listen," he starts, "i've been needing to tell you something for a very long time and can you promise me that what i'm about to say right now isn't going to affect our friendship in any bad shape or form because i just need to get this out my chest."

"ok," i say shaking. i was extremely nervous on what he was about to say.

"i like you. i've liked you since you started letting me hang out in your trailer after the breakup. i saw that you cared for me which made me realize how much i cared for you. i like you a lot and you make me happy. i don't know how i'd be today if you weren't here to make me happy."

when he's talking, he looks at the ground to avoid eye contact and speaks fast. after he's done, he takes a loud sigh and looks back up at me. the entire time he was talking, i was smiling. i mean i knew about him liking me but it just felt nice to have him say it to my face.

"so, what do you think? i probably look like a complete idiot right now just please don't let this ruin our -."

i cut him off by taking his face in my hands and kissing him to shut him up.

the kiss lingered for about four to five seconds until i stopped and looked back at him smiling again.

"i like you too," i tell him, "ever since i got here. everyday i'm with you, my feelings grow for you and i feel the exact same way."

he smiles back and kisses me again.

we stop and then smile again. looking into his eyes reminded me of that first spark when i met him. he made me feel like i was living in a teenage dream.

"so what do you say about friday night?," he asks.
"yeah totally," i reply.
"good, it's a date."

we start walking towards the trailers again with our hands holding each other's and hug each other goodbye.

i enter the trailer again still smiling about what just happened.

"so, what happened?," hannah asks.

"y'all i got a date on friday," i tell them excitedly.

"WHAT?!," they both scream.
they look at each other and start jumping and then mary jumps up and hugs me and hannah is still sitting down in shock.

she hugs me and they're still screaming three minutes later.

"hold on," hannah tells running out of the trailer, "i gotta tell xolo although he might already know."

she runs back in and tells me, "yep they already know. all the boys are in there celebrating with jacob like he just got married in there."

"i can't believe it!," mary exclaims, "you guys are going to be such a cute couple."

"awh thank y-."

i get cut off by xolo, tanner, gianni, aedin, and khalil almost busting down the door causing a great pandemonium.
they're acting like he just told them he proposed. i laugh and mary gets scared.

then i see xolo yanking in jacob's arm from outside the trailer and pulls me into a group hug with him and jacob. i laugh and then eventually everyone gets in the group hug jumping all around us.

they're acting like insane monkeys.

"what in the world is happening right now?," hannah yells to me trying to make me hear her from over the loud screams.

"i have no idea," i yell back.
this pandemonium lasted for minutes until they all got tired and went to sleep.

today was crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 330 11
𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝙒𝙆/𝙀𝙇𝙄 𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙁𝙄𝘾 𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙎 ᴛᴏ 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎 He chuckled, he got closer. "Well maybe we can get the car started a...
34.8K 691 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
27.8K 594 31
❝𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓❞ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍�...
112K 4K 16
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸" "𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲" ...