Feelings

By sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... More

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
Boop Boop Boop |9|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
LĂŠ Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Red Lights |15|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Open Df Up |18|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
Really Keisha? |22|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Fuck 12 |44|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Lovely |13|
Session 32 |14|
Everything I Wanted |15|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Do Better |19|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Unexpected arrival |57|

4.2K 141 167
By sugatrapnaee_

A month later// January 2nd
11:20am// Kimani POV

Jacy and I were taking down our decorations from our New Years party last night and also our Christmas tree. This years Christmas and New Years was great, my brother and Celeste came, my parents came, then some of jacy's family came as well so it was fun.

But anyway over these span of weeks, I turned 9 months on December 27th!! There is one problem though. The doctor said her due date was probably around December 30th-January 8th and I just got really nervous cause I'm basically in the baby's due date.. this child can come at any moment.

I was even scared that if I went to go poop that would increase my chances of the labor starting. My back pains were even worse than before, ankles were actually swollen and it's getting harder to breathe.

"Babe I need a break, I'm tired." I told him and he nodded as I sat down.

This pregnancy journey was something bittersweet, I hated being tired every 10 minutes and having to sit down but then again, it does have its pro's.

"You want the left over cake you never finished last night?" Jacy asked.

I raised my eyebrow. "I thought I ate that." I replied.

"No, you left it on your stomach then fell asleep while you was eating." He chuckled.

"Oh. Then go ahead." I smiled.

He went to go get the cake and gave it to me, I finished the half eaten strawberry cake and drank some water.

There was a knock on the door and we looked at each other in confusion cause we wasn't expecting anybody to get here.

"Who is it!" Jacy yelled through the door.

"I'm here for kimani. I need to talk to her." I heard a familiar female voice say.

Jacy looked at me and i motioned for him to help me up. I waddled to the door and opened it.. ewwww why are they here.

At the door, it was Shia's mother, his sister, and Shia's baby with some gifts I guess.

I scrunched up my face. "Why are y'all here?" I said.

"We would like to apologize sincerely for our recent actions and we hope to build a connection with you that Shia couldn't see." The sister spoke.

"Ion think my girl wanna be around y'all, tha-

"Jacy please shut up and go make lunch or something." I said and he looked at me crazy.

I gave him another stare and he kissed his teeth and left. "Come in, i can't stand for long." I said.

I let them in and shut the door behind them. We sat on the couch and I got comfortable to hear this.

"So now, what made y'all come here and how did y'all find me here?" I questioned.

"Well... we needed kind of a back track, so we went over to Shia's house where he stayed with you and we saw some things that indicated that you were right, he was beating on you.. as far as how we got here, there was an address on a sticky note that he wrote so we decided on taking our chances." His mother explained.

I nodded my head slowly so they can finish.

"In conclusion, we would just like to apologize for not seeing it sooner. My mother here was abused by our dad when we were little so I'm assuming that's where he got it from. He looked up to his dad like an idol so I guess we should've expected it." His sister said.

"Hm, yea. That man was grown enough to learn, if it was that much of a toxic environment, then you should've taught him a thing or two while the surroundings was good. So you and his dad should take responsibility for his actions. But also I do blame him for not growing up and learning." I spoke.

"I know and we understand that now. What's most important to us is that we all get back on track to the good ole days like time times we used to take care of you." His mom stated.

I thought about it for a minute then I looked at the baby and he looked exactly like shia.

"How old is the baby?" I asked.

"He's 3" the mom smiled.

"This won't the same baby I met that time at the funeral.. the other one was a girl." I said furring my eyebrows.

They looked at each other in worry. "What?" I said.

"We found out that shia had 4 kids by different women while he was with you. That first baby you met, that was his youngest. This one is like a middle child." His sister said.

I wasn't really surprised that he got different women pregnant, I kinda assumed that would happen once he started cheating.

"Okay so why did you bring him along?" I asked.

"Well that's the thing, we need someone to take care of him from time to time." She continued.

"Yea your smoking something else. I already got a lot to deal with.. I'm supposed to be giving labor soon, I'm not adding another baby to the equation." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mommy!" Gio said in a worried tone coming downstairs.

"Yes fat." I turned.

"Um do you know where my nerf gun is?" He asked.

"No, your dad cleaned your room last time so go ask him. He's in the kitchen." I said and he ran his little feet in the kitchen.

"And as you can see, I have to take care of a 7 year old. I can't watch that baby, can't take care of that baby, honestly I don't wanna see that baby." I said.

"Please and were not talking about now. Maybe like when you've had your baby already and settled in. Besides if shia didn't turn out the way he did, this was supposed to be your baby anyway." His mom said.

Girl ion think it work like that but get it i guess. They noticed my silence and spoke up again.

"Please.. my husband is still abusive and you said it yourself. It's taught and learned from what they see, if the baby grows up abusing women then that would be on you to. You know about this and didn't help." She continued.

I rolled my eyes. "He already looks like his no good ass daddy, might as well turn into him." I said shaking my head.

They had helpless looks and the pregnant side of me was emotional and sympathetic and I couldn't help to not feel bad.

"Fine. But you have to wait exactly 8 months after I have this baby and then I can take care of his, this ain't gonna be a everyday thing, it's only gonna be when it's 100% necessary." I said.

They had a smile on their face. "Great, and okay 8 months is fine. I hope you have a happy delivery." His sister said and I walked them out.

"Your seriously thinking about taking care of one of his kids." Jacy said coming out the kitchen.

I shrugged. "We killed the man Jacy! This might be the pregnancy talking but the least we can do is take care of one of his kids from time to time so he won't grow into him." I said.

He shook his head and went back in the kitchen. I walked upstairs to go take a nap for the day and rest up.

3 hours later - 2;15pm

I woke up from my nap, kinda achy. I felt oily so I decided on taking a shower to feel clean again.

I got up and grabbed my towel and got in the shower. I took like a 30 minute shower and got out and dried off.

I was looking through my dresser for some clothes and felt a excruciating pain that made me grab on to my stomach.

"Ouchhh." I groaned.

Sooner or later I felt water trickling down my legs and I knew it wasn't the shower water cause it was a lot. My water broke, oh my gosh.

"Jacyyy!!!" I yelled from up here.

Minutes later he bust in here rushing. "What?" He asked.

"My water just broke." I said.

"You for real?" He said with a slow smile appearing on his face.

"Yes, do you not see the puddle of water I'm standing in right now." I said.

He helped me sit on the bed while he found me something to wear. Which was some of his sweat shorts and a wife beater.

"Ima go get the car ready and shit okay?" He said and I nodded.

He rushed out the room and I saw Gio come in. "Are you okay momma?" He asked rubbing my arm.

I smiled. "Yes baby, your sibling is coming."

A big ole smile appeared on his face. "I can't wait! Ima go get ready!" He said and he ran out the room to get dressed.

30 minutes passed and Jacy was helping me in the car while Gio and our hospital things were in the back.

"Mmmouwwwwchhh." I groaned as I felt another contraction coming.

I grabbed onto Jacys hand hard and he sped up to the hospital.

At the hospital

They had us in a room now and I was laying down in the bed waiting for the whole 10 centimeter dilatation. My contractions kept getting worse and I am so close to getting that damn epidural.

Jacy and Gio was in the room keeping me company until then.

"I called my sister and cousin, they said they gonna be here in a minute. My mom probably gonna come too." He said.

I nodded my head as I felt another contraction coming. I groaned in pain as I wanted it to stop.

"Mani why won't you take that damn epidural?" He asked.

"Cause I want all natural my first time, get the doctor to see if they got any small pain relief pills or something." I said.

He grabbed Gio and went to go see. I'm hoping they got something cause these contractions ain't it at all.

Minutes later they came back with a nurse and I was relieved.

"Ms. Nurse I was wondering if y'all got anything other than epidural for these contractions. Like a pain relief pill?" I asked.

"I will go check." She smiled and left out.

It was starting to get hot so I pushed the blanket off my feet and fanned myself.

8 hours later

I was 9 centimeters dilated and it's been like 8 hours. The doctor came in with a pain relief for my contractions but they did a small job.

Jacys family was here along with sage. They brought balloons and teddy bears for the baby so I thought that was cute.

Gio was asleep on his grandma lap so he wasn't asking all these questions thankfully. I felt another contraction coming.

"It's ok girl let it all out." My sister said grabbing my hand.

The doctor came in and put on some gloves to check my dilation.

"Alright! You are officially the full 10 centimeters." She got up an said.

I smiled in relief.

"Okay so everyone except dad, has to leave so we can have our space to deliver the baby." She told them.

They all gathered their things and went in the waiting room while Jacy stood beside me.

"You ready?" He asked

"To get this baby out? Yes." I breathed.

He kissed my forehead as they set me up to start pushing.

"So since this is an all natural birth, I'm letting you know that you'll feel more than pressure with each push okay? So we will need you to breathe and relax the most that you can." The doctor said adjusting her chair.

I nodded and when they were settled it was time to push.

"So on the count of three, I will tell you to push for 30 seconds, take a minute break to breathe the push again." She continued.

I breathed and she counted down.

"Okay start pushing." She said

That's exactly what I did and remember how I said I was gonna do this with no epidural? Yea can we please rewind that cause this hurts like hell just started attacking my coochie.

I started squeezing the fuck out of jacy's hand and I can tell he was in pain too cause I was grabbing on to his hand mighty hard.

"That was good now breathe and we'll push again."

I breathed for a minute and pushed again and the pain was getting worse I felt like passing out.

"Your crowning, another push and the head should pop out."

This time I only took like 40 seconds to breathe cause I at least wanted the head out.

I pushed again and hard and the pain started to feel numb so it felt easy this time.

"The heads out. One last push!"

I breathed as Jacy rubbed my head. "You doing good okay?" He reassured me.

"I know." I replied.

After she counted down I did one last push and I heard crying. I was at relief cause not only was I not pregnant anymore but my little angel was here.

"Here's your bundle of joy." The doctor said placing the baby on my chest and rubbing everything off.

I cried cause I actually have a baby of my own to take care of.

"Look at her Jacy, she got some chubby cheeks." I cried looking at her.

"Yea she's beautiful. I can't believe I got a daughter now." He said with a tear forming in his eye.

Jacy cut the umbilical cord and then they took her for a bath while I had to push out my placenta.

Jacy POV

I watched as the nurse was bathing her, she cracked her first smile while she was getting her hair washed.

She reminded me of Gio when he was born. Just a little bit more hair, I'm assuming she's gonna look like me then.

They finished her bath then handed me to her. I held her while Kimani got stitched back up.

I felt her shivering a little so I changed her hat to a more warmer one and put on some mittens.

When mani was all set up I gave her the baby to feed. "So what y'all naming her?" The nurse spoke.

"Diior Cartier Hernandez." Kimani smiled.

"Hey, remind me again why your last name Hernandez?" She asked me.

"My dad's Puerto Rican remember." I chuckled.

"Oh yea. I'm slow. Doctor when can my family come in?" She asked.

"When your done feeding but make sure they wash their hands cause of germs." She said then left the room.

Kimani POV

She was so tiny, after she was done eating she yawned and it was so freaking adorable. I'm in love with her.

"You want me to bring them in now?" Jacy asked.

I nodded my head then went back to admiring her. "Hi mama's baby." I smiled.

She did a small smile to the sound of my voice, I couldn't wait till her skin color starts to come in and she hair starts to grow. She's gonna be cute.

They all came in and washed their hands, along with hand sanitizer and held the baby. Gio had to sit down and hold her and he cling to her immediately.

"I have a sister!" He exclaimed.

She started crying and his facial expression changed. "Okay take her." He said and we all laughed.

Jacy was about to give her to me but I was tired so I told him to keep her while I took a nap.

An hour later 1:06am

I woke up from my nap and Jacy was asleep too with the baby in his arms. I found that cute but what's cuter is that I wasn't pregnant any more.

I slowly got up cause I had to pee and i limped to the bathroom. That first person felt amazing, I don't know why but it did.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands then got back in bed.

"Jacy." I said.

No response.

"Jacy."

No response.

This boy is knocked out with my child in his hands. She was wide awake so I got up and got her from him then laid back down.

Her eyes were opened slightly and she had nice brown eyes. My baby was cute, like I know I keep saying that but I'm proud of what I have created.

She started to get a little whiny so I'm assuming she's hungry so I moved down my gown and fed her. So far this has been easy but when we get home, it might be a different story.

========
Welcominggg
Diior Cartier Hernandez
Born at 12:12am
January 3rd👶🏾💗

Sorry for any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...
24.7K 468 97
I swipe away a piece of hair falling in front of her face. I watch as she sleeps softly. She is all that matters to me now. She is every beat. ...
1.1K 35 9
There is this girl from Texas. Her name is Asian Allen. Her nickname is Asi. She is 21. She has a best friend named Kahyana. Her nickname is YanYan...
113K 5.7K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Jordan (Cole's best friend) My past haunts me. I don't do relationships because of it. I hook up, one night no feelings...