Kny Highschool

By Rose-san08

Kny Various x fem!reader Highschool AU A female transfer student travels to another country, where the one an... More

A/N
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Kny in a Nutshell
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 02

2.1K 82 95
By Rose-san08

"Playing Tag in School + Someone New"

*ring*

As the bell rung once more, the [H/L] [H/C] color haired girl was seen walking around campus, COMPLETELY forgetting where right and left was.

.

.

.

*sigh*

"She forgot where she went again...didn't she..."

A certain scarred male muttered to himself before rubbing his right temple, though he can never see himself staying mad at the woman he had known and loved...through online or not.

"Shinazugawa-san...are you sure you're-"

"I SAID SHUT IT!!"

~~Back To You~~

"Why is it so quiet now?"

You questioned yourself, now only noticing how quiet it had been as you walked through the "same" hallway you passed by with Genya.

"Do i smell THAT bad for them to avoid me?"

You said, sniffing yourself, only to smell nothing.

You may have looked weird, but i mean, no one is there to stalk you anyways.

"I smell fine though. Eh, could've been me"

You shrugged your shoulders, far too lazy to exert any mental thinking into such a small problem.

"My,my...what are you doing here young one?"

A voice questioned from right in front of you, making you look up only for your own heterochromatic orbs to meet wide purple ones.

"Oh my...are you lost? You must be the exchange student then!"

She suddenly exclaimed, walking forward as she stared into your orbs, a permanent smile on her face.

She outstretched a hand towards you as she introduced herself with the same permanent smile she had on since just now.

"I'm Kocho Shinobu! You must be the exchange student named [L/N] [Y/N], am i correct?"

She said, causing you to only nod your head shyly and slowly grab her hand to give one another a simple handshake, solely because you didn't know what to say and being a new student at an unfamiliar place, could sometimes get on your nerves and make you nervous.

The female in front of you simply continued to smile before she let go of your hand, noticing how fidgety you've become.

"Well! Seeing as you already have your uniform in hand, how about I lead you to the girl's bathroom, yes?"

You once again, nodded shyly, the smallest tint of pink brushing your face as she began leading the way, a few steps ahead of you with you clutching onto your uniform with your dominant hand and your schedule in the other.

"Oh and i must say, you have the prettiest eyes i have ever seen [L/N]-san~"

The young Kocho began to say, causing you to blush as you turned to look away, with cheeks pouted, looking at her from the corner of your eyes.

You've always underestimated the beauty of your eyes, thus, the compliment being given surprised you but either way, you replied.

"You have pretty eyes yourself, Kocho-san..."

You basically whispered, but lucky for you, you wouldn't have to be afraid of repeating it seeing as the black with purple hair tipped female heard you, giving off a simple hum of appreciation.

She chuckled for a bit before slowing down to match your own pace, leaving only, what seems to be, a few inches between the two of you.

"Thank you!  You can call me Shinobu anytime!"

She began to say, you looking directly at her eyes before staring at the ground.

"Okay...Shinobu-san. You can call me [Y/N] or [N/N]..."

You said replied with a now calm smile, and before you knew it, you were pushed into one of the stalls of the girls bathroom, where you then changed into the uniform.

"Go ahead and change into the given uniform! And get to classes as soon as you do so alright?"

Shinobu said before waving you a quick and wordless goodbye, leaving you once more, to your own devices.

Breathing deep through your nose, you turned around and entered one of the stalls.

As you were about to enter one of the stalls, your palm hit the middle of your forehead as you shook your head from side-to-side.

"And...i forgot to ask where the canteen was. Way to go me..."

~~Meanwhile~~

"Woi! Genya, how have you been doing?"

Shouted a certain silver haired male from afar, his red maroon eyes staring intently at the young Shinazugawa, seeing the mohawk style haired male look both left and right frantically, obviously looking for something.

Hearing his name being called, he turned his head back with a scowl on his face before bowing a ninety degree angle in front of the tall male in front of him.

"Tengen-Senpai!"

Genya shouted, before standing straight up, hearing his senior chuckling flamboyantly before crossing his arm, looking at the young one before him with curious eyes.

"And what were you searching for young Shinazugawa? What made you look so frantic and unflamboyant?"

He questioned, leaning forward the slightest bit, reaching down towards his height, seeing his kōhai blush all of a sudden.

"I'm-"

And before the former could answer, a voice interrupted their conversation.

Causing the two to look at who spoke from afar.

"Oh? Why is Genya blushing...OH! Could it be that he has found a girlfriend of his own?"

A female with pink to green hair said ecstatically from behind Tengen.

The simple comment left Genya to sigh in frustration...and used that as an excuse to cool down his slowly heating face from heating up even more.

"Iie Kanroji-senpai...It's just-"

"Oh, oh! A boyfriend perhaps? Are you perhaps gay? WOAH! I SUPPORT YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY GENYA, DON'T WORRY!"

The ecstatic female senior shouted, pumping her fist in the air as she felt like blushing, knowing that the younger brother of the Shinazugawas is finding himself a girlfriend.

Although, this just made his blush more prominent.

"I-IIE! YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG S-SENPAI! SHE'S J-JUST A FRIEND OF M-MINE-"

"So it IS a girl??  EVEN BETTER!"

*sigh*

Genya tried looking at the others for help, turning his head to the side the slightest bit as he looked at them from the corner of his eyes, only for them to turn away with a sad smile, continuing to eat their snacks silently enjoying the amusing scene in front of them.

And from this point on, he has lost his ability to speak, especially being pushed to tell who his "girlfriend" was.

"Zenitsu...I think Genya-kun needs help..."

"Tanjiro, just eat and don't look back alright?"

"HAH? WHAT'S WRONG WITH LOOKING BACK MONITSU??"

"NOTHING YOU FERAL PIG! AND IT'S ZENITSU, NOT MONITSU! GET IT RIGHT"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

"A-ah why don't we just continue eating our snacks-"

And then the shouts and statements of the group could be heard in the hall.

The seniors simply leaning back, watching all the commotion happen with unamused/amused eyes.

~~Back To You~~

"Hey! This uniform doesn't seem too bad!"

You said to yourself, checking yourself out in the mirror, turning and twisting your hips as the short black skirt swayed along with your movements.

You also had on a white polo shirt, buttons connecting one from another.

A black jacket on the exterior of your uniform, with yellow buttons attached to it and a single bow on the collar.

You also wore simple black school shoes, wearing pure white socks that you brought - specifically for your comfort - however, decided to use it now, seeing that it could match with the uniform quite well.

Giggling to yourself, you played and swayed a bit in the room before deciding to exit the stalls.

Looking both left and right, you took your phone out of the bag you brought from Genya's apartment - that you may or may not have actually stolen - and decided to text Genya, through a simple chatting app on your phone, instead of using discord.

'Why the hell didn't i think of this in the first place?!'

You thought to yourself, before letting out an exasperated sigh.

===========
[Hot Tsundere]

Bitch is online...

Bitch
Heya genya come
find me cuz i'm pretty
sure i'm lost

============

You chuckled at the message you sent, before going offline and placing your phone in the pocket of your uniform, not wanting your most valuable piece of thing to get lost in a huge school like this.

Walking around for a little while, you thought that you'd explore the school yourself, wanting to familiarize yourself with the place for a while.

As you walked passed at least 3 hallways, you reached the outside, where you saw a pink cherry blossom in the middle of a plain green field.

Smiling to yourself, you began walking forward towards the tree, wanting to lay down beneath the shade it had decided to provide free for everyone, and rest for a little, while waiting for genya to reply and pick you up.

*ding*

Speaking of the boy...

============

[Hot Tsundere]

Bitch
heya genya come
find me cuz i'm pretty
sure i'm lost

Hot Tsundere is online...

Hot Tsundere
Ur an idiot u know that

Bitch is online...

Bitch
Nah 
u didn't give
me a tour of the
place yet U left ME

Hot Tsundere
thats cause u made us
late to class u dumb bitch

Bitch
so wat??
Couldn't tell the teach
about the new student?

Hot Tsundere
...

Bitch
Don't u DARE give
me the dot treatment

Hot Tsundere
Where are u rn

Bitch
shaking smh my head

Hot Tsundere
well? 

Bitch
below a cherry blssm
tree of sum sort

Hot Tsundere
...
You idiot
this place is full of cherry
blossom trees

Bitch
well idk???
how was I supposed
to know?

Hot Tsundere
u know what
just tell me how
the school looks like
from over there

Bitch
windows & a green field
with cherry blossom+a
door with a sign
that says field

Hot Tsundere
[Deleted a message]

Bitch
Wat was dat ;-;

Hot Tsundere
I know the place so
stay where u are

Bitch
OI WAT DID U JUST SAY???

Hot Tsundere is offline...

Bitch
rude boi
>:(

Bitch is offline...

============

Shutting off your phone, aggressively tucking it in the pocket of your uniform with furrowed brows, you pouted, crossed your arms and slid down the trunk of the tree, ending up in a sitting position with both of your legs outstretched before you.

Sighing, you leaned your head back and crossed both your legs, intertwining both your hands together on your lap as you simply listened to the birds chirp and the leaves rustle with the wind.

And before you knew it, you fell asleep, forgetting about school and having to get back to class.

Not that you attended any one of them in the first place.

~~Meanwhile~~

"Where the hell is she..."

A certain ebony haired male said, muttering to himself as he searched for the field of the school.

Looking left and right, seeing the students avoid him as he had put on the usual bitch face he had on.

Of course, it wasn't like him to search for something with such a frantic face.

Normally, if he was searching for something, he would simply leave the school and search for it tomorrow or wait til someone finds what he's looking for

Plus the fact that his scowl seemed more...fierce(?) today, seemed to have scared the shit out of everyone's pants, some certain seniors and classmates being an exception as they only grew more curious of what he was doing.

This was, obviously, unlike him, so they decided to leave the boy be and talk to him tomorrow instead, hoping he'd go back to his normal self the next day.

After a few minutes of walking around the school, hallways, and checking any rooms just in case, he had arrived at the field you mentioned, where a single cherry blossom tree lied in the middle of it all.

However, as he grew closer to the tree, he saw nothing but...grass.

It was empty.

He tried checking around the perimeter of the tree, up in the tree and even a few meters away from the tree only to realize you had forgotten about him and left your place to Kami-knows-where.

"I told her to stay and she left! GREAT!"

Genya, muttered to himself before throwing his arms up in the air, sighing in frustration, rubbing a hand down his face as he let out an exasperated sigh.

But then again, he knew how forgetful you can be sometimes.

Sometimes, not often.

Where were you anyways?

~~Back To You~~

*snore*

You were on top of the roof of the school, sitting down and leaning onto the walls of the building on the rooftop.

You slept soundly and quietly, so who exactly is the person who's snoring?

You just met them and BAM.

They're on your lap, sleeping as you brushed your hand through their hair, because they asked you to do so and because it looked so fluffy for you to NOT pet the mop of hair.

And to shut their mouth a bit cause it was kinda getting on your nerves.

Any guesses?

.

.

.

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

=============
Deleted messages:

Hot Tsundere
(Genya Shinazugawa)

ur lucky i love u ..

=============

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
307K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...