Lose Everything(2/2)

By MikushX

You're starving. Starving for fun, starving for satisfaction, starving for victory. As time goes on, you want... More

Queen's Gambit
Sicilian Defense
French Defense
King's Gambit
Scandinavian Defense
Scotch Game
Trompowsky Attack
Danish Gambit
London System
Dutch Defense
Catalan Opening
RĂ©ti Opening
Vienna Game
Alekhine's Defense
Slav Defense
Benko Gambit
Tug of War
Dutch Defense
Emperor's Gambit
The Frankenstein-Dracula Variation
Truth
Vengeance
Trust
Sorrow
Deep
Darkness
Demon
Amity
Broken Heart
Trace
Grandmaster
Assemble
God's Gambit
Lose Everything
Thanks

Prologue

208 14 0
By MikushX

How did I feel that day? Excitation? Nervousness? Sadness? I can't remember now. I had too many thoughts that day, so I didn't pay attention to my feelings.

I saw a lot that day. I've seen love, hatred, betrayal, madness, lies, and hopelessness. I wonder how it ended. Isn't it funny not to know what happened to the people you have investigated so far? Will they be able to survive? Who won the battle? Did they make peace or did they continue to fight? I don't know any of this. What I know is that he asked me for a favor.

Write!

Write a fascinating human's life. A human who has lived their life full of adventure, full of fun. The person managed to achieve all the goals in their life. The person who was devastated, hopeless, but continued walking without stopping. The human who left everything to create their own game. This is a real story mixed with my imagination. I hope I was able to fulfill the last request of this person and create a good story.

James Wazowski

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
847 34 19
I give him an angry glare. "Another reason why I left Olympus is because I don't want to deal with you gods. So why don't you leave me alone and go a...
14 0 4
From different walks of life, four young women have always dealt with the burdens of their circumstances, believing their misery to be a sentence the...
111K 2.7K 65
This isn't just a fanfiction, this is a letter. This is a letter for all the girls that think they're sometimes too much for everyone, and for their...